Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2013 1:55 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Tsuzuku turned into a dragon and he basically almost destroyed the city but Hajime threw that Kamehameha energy ball thing and stopped him. Also, Lady L. survived that airship crash in a miraculous way only to die by Tsuzuku's fire attack in the end LOL xD

The bgm was also really weird when Tsuzuku turned into the Red Dragon and started destroying everything. It was like "YAY! Let's cheer for him!"
Aug 30, 2013 1:53 AM

Apr 2009
They didn't go for Tokyo Tower as other anime as usual, they did the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building as a collateral damage for a change. XD

sayami said:
Also, Lady L. survived that airship crash in a miraculous way only to die by Tsuzuku's fire attack in the end LOL xD"
Yeah that was weird. Is Lady L really dead? I would have liked to see more of her later, not the ugly face of that butcher, Dr. Tamozawa who I know is still around.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 7, 2019 3:12 AM
Nov 2009
tofei said:

sayami said:
Also, Lady L. survived that airship crash in a miraculous way only to die by Tsuzuku's fire attack in the end LOL xD"
Yeah that was weird. Is Lady L really dead? I would have liked to see more of her later, not the ugly face of that butcher, Dr. Tamozawa who I know is still around.

More of that old hag? Urgh. I really do hope she is dead. At least Tsuzuku did well telling her off.
Jun 10, 2021 12:02 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THAT WAS EPIC BEYOND EPIC !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Souryuuden Episode 12 Discussion

sayami - Jun 4, 2013

5 by iamKetranLang »»
Jun 11, 2021 11:59 AM

Poll: » Souryuuden Episode 4 Discussion

sayami - May 30, 2013

2 by Lucumo »»
Apr 7, 2019 12:42 AM

Poll: » Souryuuden Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Aug 28, 2013

1 by Kristiwazhere »»
Dec 2, 2018 10:59 AM

Poll: » Souryuuden Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Aug 30, 2013

1 by BlaizeV »»
Oct 13, 2018 5:04 AM

Poll: » Souryuuden Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Aug 29, 2013

3 by Cnon »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.