Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2013 2:40 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason I really liked how everybody freaked out over amnesic Riku. I kind of expected regaining his memories would be a bit more of a trial, but on the other hand they didn't waste any time, so it balances things out I guess.
Mar 6, 2014 3:16 PM

Apr 2008
GRAQAGWGWYST!~!!!! I haven't finished watching the episode fully yet but I am so angry that I havent to write my anger somewhere!

Momo that stupid &^%! She show herself today from the side that I despise her and would like to murder her >,< grrrrr First she said those mean things to everyone and now (I am at 12 minute) she says that "Wouldn't it be better if he didn't bother remembering that stuff anymore" grrrrr!!!!

I am so pissed off right now >,<#
*goes back to watching the rest of episode*

and finished the episode! God, that was a good one, but seriously, the only bad part was that *&%^ Momo spouting all that BS >,< The ending was amazing, I'm glad on what I saw at the end :3 Kogenta and Riku are back together ^_^

PS: I kinda have a hard time on voting on this episode, when It comes to Momo actions I would have to vote on Dislike, while on the rest, especially at the ending I would have to vote "Love it" so I am not gonna vote for this episode.
EShirouMar 7, 2014 2:49 AM

More topics from this board

» Help: Onmyou Taisenki filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 10

0 by JoNuttanon1994 »»
Feb 10, 6:11 AM

» Which Shigami you like the most ? (can be 2)

Yuki95 - Jun 2, 2009

6 by AnimeShockz »»
Jun 4, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Onmyou Tai Senki Episode 22 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 6, 2014

1 by removed-user »»
Jun 4, 2020 10:04 PM

Poll: » Onmyou Taisenki Episode 52 Discussion

TaiFerret - Jun 1, 2019

0 by TaiFerret »»
Jun 1, 2019 2:28 AM

Poll: » Onmyou Tai Senki Episode 23 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 6, 2014

0 by EShirou »»
Mar 6, 2014 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.