Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2008 11:28 PM

Feb 2008
To be aired this summer.

Staff
Director: Ikehata Takashi ("Genshiken", "Potemayo")
Scenario: Ikehata Takashi, Amakawa Nobuhiko, Shiraishi Masahiko ("D.I.C.E.")
Character designer: Kamimoto Kanetoshi ("Mushi-Uta")
Prop designer: Tsujino Yoshiteru (Game "Tengai Makyou" series)
Production company: J.C. Staff

Cast (Characters)
Suzukawa Koume: Itou Kanae
Ogasawara Akiko: Nakahara Mai
Kawashima Noe: Ueda Kana
Souya Yuki: Noto Mamiko
Tsukubae Tomoe: Kaida Yuko
Tsukubae Shizuka: Kitamura Eri
Ishigaki Tamaki: Hirohashi Ryou
Sakurami Kyouko: Makino Yui
Kikusaka Kochou: Goto Saori
Anna Galland: Arai Satomi

Trailer at TAF 2009
http://eyevio.jp/movie/242579

Source: Official website
Source: Gigazine
dtshykMar 18, 2009 3:23 AM
May 6, 2009 8:28 PM

Apr 2007
I watched the trailer, it looks interesting. It's nice to see another anime with girls playing baseball. Plus Nakahara Mai and Noto Mamiko make this a must see :3
Jun 6, 2009 4:59 PM

Sep 2008
I had no plans to watch this... but there's Mamiko Noto... T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2009 2:02 AM

Jul 2008
Though it somehow doesn't sound interesting, this anime hosts a small monster-cast of seyiu's.... Noto Mamiko, Nakahara Mai, Kitamura Eri, Ueda Kana,...

I'm certainly gonna watch it
Jun 21, 2009 2:40 AM

Sep 2008
Meh, Noto Mamiko.
At least there's Nakahara Mai, Ueda Kana, Kitamura Eri, Hirohashi Ryou and Inko-chan's Seiyuu! I was planning to watch it before, but now I'm sure that I will.
Jun 21, 2009 12:37 PM

Sep 2008
I saw the trailer way back when.. I only know a few of the seiyuu's for the animated version and since it's being animated by JCStaff, this should be really interesting.
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Jun 21, 2009 2:24 PM

Aug 2007
aswani said:
Though it somehow doesn't sound interesting, this anime hosts a small monster-cast of seyiu's.... Noto Mamiko, Nakahara Mai, Kitamura Eri, Ueda Kana,...

Seriously, that's a ridiculous list of seiyuu's for just one show. I have to check it out at the very least simply because of that (it better not turn out to be another akane-iro). XD
Jun 21, 2009 5:31 PM

Jan 2008
shadowraze said:
aswani said:

Seriously, that's a ridiculous list of seiyuu's for just one show. I have to check it out at the very least simply because of that (it better not turn out to be another akane-iro). XD

I don't think it could turn out to be like Akane-iro. Just from looking at it, it seems like one of those shows, like K-On, where there are basically few to no males, and the ones that are there are unimportant or less.

XD That and there aren't any male names in the current cast list. You'd figure if there was a main character that was a guy, he'd at least be listed.

Of course, you could've meant you just hope it won't be a failure like Akane-iro, despite the epic cast.

Well, Saki only has 3 big names and we both like that, and this is bound to be better.
Jun 25, 2009 4:04 PM

Aug 2007
Second option (the epic cast but failing one) XD

I think the person I'm most looking forward to hearing is Makino Yui, she just hasn't had as many roles as you would think with the amazing voice she has. A very close second is Mai Nakahara though ;D
Jul 1, 2009 2:48 PM

Aug 2008
I've seen a lot of anime starring school girls, but I think I will check this one out. Like everyone said, pretty much the most famous and popular seiyuus are working on this show: Noto Mamiko (my favorite), Nakahara Mai, Ueda Kana, etc. I am also looking forward to listening more of Makino Yui; I loved her role in "Welcome to NHK".

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 9, 2009 7:06 AM
Feb 2009
I first checked this out without seeing the cast list but now I'm definately going to keep watching. Hearing Hisakawa Aya as Koume's mother really made my day and I noticed Noto Mamiko's distinctive voice straight off. But having Ueda Kana and Nakahara Mai will certainly make it interesting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taishou Yakyuu Musume. Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2009

32 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:04 PM

Poll: » Taishou Yakyuu Musume. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

59 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 25, 2023 2:57 PM

Poll: » Taishou Yakyuu Musume. Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2009

42 by SmilyMADman »»
Nov 22, 2021 2:47 AM

» This show is criminally overlooked

Joyce_Steele - Jun 4, 2013

6 by PaninaManina »»
Oct 28, 2021 8:25 PM

Poll: » Taishou Yakyuu Musume. Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 6, 2009

44 by ezaya »»
Jul 9, 2020 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.