Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 12, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:
Toaru Majutsu no Index: NT Volume7 Prologue is out!
Whoever this guy is he should be "hired" for some other light and visual novels.
EDIT:Well Touma is totally fucked now....
AngelAcceleratorMay 12, 2013 12:33 PM
Accelerator:

May 12, 2013 6:27 PM

Feb 2009
It's js06. He's a translation god. No other person is as crazy fast as this guy.
And unfortunately, he's only interested in anything related to the Indexverse. Though it's more like he's interested in anything written by Kamachi as he also translated his other works like A Simple Survey, The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage, Heavy Object and The Intellectual Village of Zashiki Warashi.

And what a great start to NT7. Need more!
I wonder how fast he'll be this time.
May 12, 2013 8:43 PM

Mar 2012
I say we move this to the New Testament forums. I already started a discussion thread there for this volume.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
May 13, 2013 5:31 AM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
I say we move this to the New Testament forums. I already started a discussion thread there for this volume.

Lolz to all of you. I've read through section 6 (well still need to read 6. He topped everything from before!).
May 13, 2013 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
Toaru Majutsu no Index: NT Volume 7 chapter 1 is out now :3
May 13, 2013 10:39 PM
Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
Toaru Majutsu no Index: NT Volume 7 chapter 1 is out now :3

You mean volume 7 chapter 2 section 1 :)
May 14, 2013 12:13 AM
Sep 2012
what is most brutal arc in toaru universe?
May 14, 2013 3:06 AM

Aug 2009
HongISfirE said:

Baggage City arc.

From events we never saw fully or at all?Level 6 Shift,Dark May project.Then again the sisters knew their fate while everyone else was really unlucky.
ssjokgMay 14, 2013 3:10 AM
May 14, 2013 8:28 AM
Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
HongISfirE said:

Baggage City arc.

From events we never saw fully or at all?Level 6 Shift,Dark May project.Then again the sisters knew their fate while everyone else was really unlucky.
ssjokg said:
HongISfirE said:

Baggage City arc.

So from sister arc until baggage city, touma never failed to save "everyone"?
May 14, 2013 9:21 AM

Aug 2009
HongISfirE said:
ssjokg said:
HongISfirE said:

Baggage City arc.

ssjokg said:
HongISfirE said:

Baggage City arc.

So from sister arc until baggage city, touma never failed to save "everyone"?

Yes.

There are also the arcs where he doesnt appear at all.
ssjokgMay 14, 2013 9:37 AM
May 14, 2013 9:46 AM

Nov 2011
Another question to LN readers, who is the strongest Magician in the entire franchise so far?
May 14, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2009
Stark700 said:
Another question to LN readers, who is the strongest Magician in the entire franchise so far?
The Magic God, One-Eyed Othinus and He Who Should Have Been a Maigic God, Ollerus.

Othinus is the main antagonist at the moment while Ollerus was an ally of Touma.
While Othinus is the Magic God and as such the strongest ,as a Magic God he has a 50/50 chance of succeeding.If Ollerus takes advantage of that he can win against Othinus.

Aside from these two it gets difficult.We have Laura Stuart(from Index II)the leader of Necessarius,Leivinia Birdway leader of the Dawn-colored Sunlight cabal,Aleister Crowley,Fiamma of the Right and the English Queen Elizard(maybe).
May 14, 2013 2:37 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Stark700 said:
The Magic God, One-Eyed Othinus and He Who Should Have Been a Maigic God, Ollerus.

Othinus is the main antagonist at the moment while Ollerus was an ally of Touma.
While Othinus is the Magic God and as such the strongest ,as a Magic God he has a 50/50 chance of succeeding.If Ollerus takes advantage of that he can win against Othinus.

Aside from these two it gets difficult.We have Laura Stuart(from Index II)the leader of Necessarius,Leivinia Birdway leader of the Dawn-colored Sunlight cabal,Aleister Crowley,Fiamma of the Right and the English Queen Elizard(maybe).

What about

Don't read last spoiler unless you're at least in chapter 2 of volume 7.
May 14, 2013 2:56 PM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
ssjokg said:
Stark700 said:

What about

Index cant do much since she cant use magic.Even if she uses her tricks she wont defeat overpowered magicians.She was barely able to escape Stiyl and Kanzaki and they were "playing" with her

Except from Elizard who I am not entirely sure,everyone else is able to beat him.They have shown at least the potential in both power and mentality.The only thing Thor has is raw power.I am sure if Laura drops the cutesy act she would beat him if they ever met.

Aiwass isnt a magician.Whatever he is he definitely is above magicians and Angels.

We only saw him use it once and
Accelerator happened because of the magic affecting his awakened state.He still doesnt know the laws of magic or even begins to understand them.Also Fuse=Kazakiri should also be considered a magician we we count Accelerator too.Their only difference is how they got their powers.

Can the invisible thing even be considered a magician?

no comment

We didnt see him do anything(magic related)new.I have read up to part 3.
ssjokgMay 14, 2013 3:00 PM
May 14, 2013 3:51 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
ssjokg said:
Stark700 said:

What about

Index cant do much since she cant use magic.Even if she uses her tricks she wont defeat overpowered magicians.She was barely able to escape Stiyl and Kanzaki and they were "playing" with her

Except from Elizard who I am not entirely sure,everyone else is able to beat him.They have shown at least the potential in both power and mentality.The only thing Thor has is raw power.I am sure if Laura drops the cutesy act she would beat him if they ever met.

Aiwass isnt a magician.Whatever he is he definitely is above magicians and Angels.

We only saw him use it once and
Accelerator happened because of the magic affecting his awakened state.He still doesnt know the laws of magic or even begins to understand them.Also Fuse=Kazakiri should also be considered a magician we we count Accelerator too.Their only difference is how they got their powers.

Can the invisible thing even be considered a magician?

no comment

We didnt see him do anything(magic related)new.I have read up to part 3.

As to

Thor keeps on getting much much stronger. He is already stronger than

And

Style is cool just because I want him to end up with Index and leave Touma free that's it. I just find him pretty annoying sometimes. He is way too rude to Touma.

And about

May 15, 2013 2:41 AM

Aug 2009
While Pen's Mode is strong it "isnt Index".She literally becomes a weapon for the one with the device.

Why do you use Touma for a comparison between magicians?Levinia wasnt even serious against Touma.Even when not serious Levinia's power is at Saint level.And Thor with Silvia were at a draw and while he was using Mjolnir and she wasnt going all out.

Related to magic or something more divine yes but not a "magician".

Well he IS jeallous.And he is 14.

Even if he uses the song and even if his mental state is like it was when he saved her he still cant use magic.He just power ups.Even if he is capable to somewhat stop a Telesma attack he cant do anything else.And magic has many forms.

Aiwass definitely isnt a magician.Archangel,god,higher being,Top of Raildex's chars yeah but he isnt a magician.If we call magicians all those that have a connection with the magic world the Gemstones like Gunha should also be counted.I mean Ollerus knew more about his powers and he is supposed to belong to the "science" side.

And thanks for the Tsuchimikado spoiler.For now I was still at Touma's speculation.....

NT7:
ssjokgMay 15, 2013 2:49 AM
May 15, 2013 3:46 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
While Pen's Mode is strong it "isnt Index".She literally becomes a weapon for the one with the device.

Why do you use Touma for a comparison between magicians?Levinia wasnt even serious against Touma.Even when not serious Levinia's power is at Saint level.And Thor with Silvia were at a draw and while he was using Mjolnir and she wasnt going all out.

Even if he uses the song and even if his mental state is like it was when he saved her he still cant use magic.He just power ups.Even if he is capable to somewhat stop a Telesma attack he cant do anything else.And magic has many forms.

Aiwass definitely isnt a magician.Archangel,god,higher being,Top of Raildex's chars yeah but he isnt a magician.If we call magicians all those that have a connection with the magic world the Gemstones like Gunha should also be counted.I mean Ollerus knew more about his powers and he is supposed to belong to the "science" side.

And thanks for the Tsuchimikado spoiler.For now I was still at Touma's speculation.....

NT7:

I certainly agree lol. It's been updated to part 6, you should read it.
BTW: sorry about that. I thought it was kind of made clear in that last scene with Misaki and Touma and the T.V., but I apologize :(. I will not spoil anything else.

BTW you didn't respond to Misaki being perverted, lolz. Do you agree?
May 15, 2013 4:17 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
ssjokg said:

NT7:

I certainly agree lol. It's been updated to part 6, you should read it.
BTW: sorry about that. I thought it was kind of made clear in that last scene with Misaki and Touma and the T.V., but I apologize :(. I will not spoil anything else.

BTW you didn't respond to Misaki being perverted, lolz. Do you agree?

I had two theories:1:It is a lie, 2:Someone fucked up with Tsuchimikado for an unrelated event.
It's not like we havent seen super OP hax powers before....Fiama just blows the charts with his abilities.
Totally unrelated but auto correct shows Tsuchimikado as Sadomasochism....hm...

Any-supposedly middle school- girl who wears such gloves and thighhighs must be one.
May 15, 2013 7:06 AM

Apr 2009
In regards to the NT7 spoiler

May 15, 2013 7:44 AM

Aug 2009
Amarrez said:

What I try to convince myself that happened:
These are the only things that I could think of.
May 15, 2013 6:54 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:

Any-supposedly middle school- girl who wears such gloves and thighhighs must be one.

Lol, lol, lol. I know right. Lol, Misaki's a lot more fun to see interacting with Touma than Mikoto is (well so far anyway). God, she's hillarious. Kamachi should keep it up with the great writing. I'm liking chapter 2 as well.
May 15, 2013 6:56 PM
Mar 2013
belatkuro said:
dniv said:
yep
Or... something even worse.

This is probably what
I don't think so. Misaki said that she wasn't referring to that meeting in Daihasesai, which means it's definitely before that. Which means

Oh god, I'm suddenly reminded of that part in F/SN with

Well, kind of the same with both girls sharing the same experience with the MC and the MC not remembering about it but you get the picture.

I mean he helped her with it before Daihasesai. Now Gensei is after Mikoto's and Shokuhou's clone. I'm saying Shokuhou already got over her problem, but her clone is still alive? Maybe... not sure anymore though.
May 16, 2013 2:48 AM

Apr 2009
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:

Wait, what? Loads of people have died in Index. Including characters I quite enjoy(ed).
May 16, 2013 3:02 AM

Aug 2009
Amarrez said:
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:

Wait, what? Loads of people have died in Index. Including characters I quite enjoy(ed).

I mean from those that where super side chars or comic reliefs.I dont think anybody cares about.
May 16, 2013 4:11 AM

Apr 2009
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:

I mean from those that where super side chars or comic reliefs.I dont think anybody cares about.

And I really, really don't think they're dead. I have it from a reliable source.
May 16, 2013 5:36 AM
Mar 2013
Amarrez said:
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:

And I really, really don't think they're dead. I have it from a reliable source.

He didn't say they were dead. He meant that killing off a character like
Jun 25, 2013 5:48 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread moved.
This thread is about the Index novel, not the Railgun S anime.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Volume 9 Discussion. ( 1 2 3 )

ssjokg - Dec 10, 2013

114 by 2-2Distracted »»
Mar 3, 8:05 PM

» New Testament anime: Who should be performing the new OP?

khoisharky - Oct 5, 2023

1 by ShadowBreaker5 »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:36 AM

» Volume 8 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2013

36 by FragmantLemon »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:35 AM

» Touma's Harem?

greed2 - Oct 14, 2014

17 by TAMNI-GT »»
Jun 8, 2022 12:38 PM

» Chapter Count?

cur_sed - Apr 18, 2022

2 by cur_sed »»
May 3, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.