Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2008 10:15 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Following it live on 2ch again. Kind of hard to tell what's happening just by looking at screens.

Ami is certainly wearing some..interesting..clothing:

Noooo Minori! Don't cry :O

Holy shit, is this Ryuuji?

Screen credits go to areya@2ch. HorribleRaws release should be out soon. Can't wait to see what happens.
Dec 24, 2008 10:35 AM

Nov 2008
That's great news at least, it has passed. I was wondering whether they would pull a "Bill Clinton" on us. Guess *goes check it out* and is back now!
First, Merry Christmas to all from me!

This review will have no negative comments only emotional feedback and positive stuff since it beautifully came out during this beautiful Christmas!

This episode of ToraDora is now my #1 for cuteness with Taiga being a true angel/virgin/warrior among warriors! Ami got my title as the Bad, bad Mistress girl! :P

On to a great review once again since people start to like them. The beginning, I will be honest, was to be sad since the tension of Taiga's father not coming to her play still plagued deeply Taiga's feeling she could not get it out of her mind. Ryuuji was also contemplating about how foolish he was to have trusted so fast Taiga's dad. I completely was feeling sorry for him at that time, especially when Ryuuji looked at Kushieda's wig she used for her role in the play. The dress Ryuuji made for Taiga s very cute! :D I liked its innocence!

Ami in her red dress looked like a evil mistress girl and I did not mind since I said I will not put any bad reviews (I still do think that @#$#@$@# about Ami in that dress but will leave it that). The first girl that came was so cute in the maid costume. :D Thanks to my friend who is good at translating Japanese texts I can safely say that my tears were well spent on that part especially with the music playing.....Ryuuji T_T The father now officially has my approval of Ryuuji go give him a ass kicking to wake him up about his moronic excuses that would positively wake up the dad on another note. The flashbacks were nice during that time.

Then to my surprise Taiga comes in her dress.*Me opens eyes wide and JAW drops*That's how I was and I was not alone the rest of people also went quiet as well as were astonished. Taiga's most cute moment at that moment, I though there is nothing that can beat in ToraDora such cute appearance of Taiga in that dress. I officially nickname Taiga "The Virgin White Innocent Warrior Angel" That is exactly how she is to me in that dress.

It was very emotional as well when Ryuuji clapped then Kushieda claps but Kushieda was crying hard and at that moment so was I T_T Kushieda was still suffering and that was well expressed. Taiga starting to express herself was honestly positive in seeing her like that being honest. Things suddenly went on a surprise when Taiga ripped part of her dress because it was in her way and fits herself into a duffel bag to be carried out by the first girl who was a maid. She then gets out and Ryuuji starts advancing towards her.

At that time I though something amazing would happen on the stage but guess not since the president makes a surprise appearance with a announcement most likely about a race to see who puts the the Tiara on Taiga. ALRIGHT TAIGA! She won the competition! The Tiara is very beautiful.

The race was great at first since Ryuuji has become serious since he wants to put the Tiara on Taiga. Things started to go bad when the other racers started to grab Ryuuji and threw him off, which to me is plain low cheating! That's when Ryuuji went berserk! He went crazy! Started to grab all and throw them off. Good job Ryuuji! *Thumbs up* The best was when Ryuuji saw all are stuffed up and throwing all of them would be a problem so he goes on thin line up of the fence to somehow run on it.Now that takes great balance and a little more I would think.

Then to my surprise Kushieda zooms from behind like a fast fox. O_O How did this happen? The race was to have only guys in it only. Big surprise! Two guys pop out of nowhere to knock them out? What? So unfair once again. However things pick up rather amazingly.First someone throws a baseball ball to Kushieda which immediately knocks out the two guys in one shot! (amazing accuracy!)Second four other guys come towards Ryuuji to win the race and Kushieda throws herself at them to stop them even if she was so angry at Ryuuji. That was very emotional! T_T such great emotions. It does not end there! Ryuuji although he could have went by himself to win the race grabs Kushieda's hand and officially make up with her! Great Christmas gift!

So they finish the race together and put the Tiara on Taiga! :D Finally all resolves and Taiga reaffirms how important Kushieda is to her. Taiga looked very happy to have seen Kushieda and Ryuuji make up.What's this that comes after to my surprise yet again-------------->Taiga taking the hand of Kitamura? That is yet another great progress finally towards a Taiga x Kitamura and another good progress for Ryuuji x Kushieda! 10/5 this episode deserves!

Virgin White Innocent Warrior Angel Taiga

VS

Bad bad Mistress girl Ami

1.Ryuuji x Kushieda
2.Ryuuji Berserk!
3.Taiga x Kitamura development

slayer545-samaDec 24, 2008 2:50 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 24, 2008 11:28 AM

Jan 2008
Ep 13 is on veoh now. Click here to view
(I don't think we're supposed to link directly to copyright infringing stuff, so it's a link to the search)

I combined some screenshots for a full bodyshot of Ami:

Also, transcription + translation of what was in the cellphone text message (from Taiga's father):

One other translation note from ~18:45-19:40 when Minori and Ryuuji are talking:

SHOCK! (Possible major spoiler) Minori says ~20:50:
sniWDec 24, 2008 1:02 PM
Dec 24, 2008 1:03 PM

Nov 2008
sniW said:
~snip~

Also, transcription + translation of what was in the cellphone text message (from Taiga's father):

One other translation note from ~18:45-19:40 when Minori and Ryuuji are talking:

SHOCK! Oh no..Minori says ~20:50:

I could believe the last and I agree with the second. Sure in some way Ryuuji was vicariously living through Taiga, he also however respects the family unit and all that it means. He takes family very seriously and saw the sincerity within the father. If Minori really had such an issue rather than getting angry at Ryuuji as she did, she would have taken him aside and informed him of what kind of man Taiga's dad really was.

Don't get me wrong, this is not to revert blame on Ryuuji because his handling was a bit too heavy and he was way too involved in something that he should not have been. Of course that was because of his relationship with Taiga. But there was the element of his own family background being perpetrated. In the wider scheme of it all, Minori plays a huge responsibility because just the way Ryuuji dealt with building the relationship between Taiga and her dad, he could also protect Taiga the best from her dad. However, she took that option away...which could have exasperated the issue.

When she talks about liking women more, I had said something similar in the last thread. I had a feeling she WANTED to be Taiga's rescurer and wanted Ryuuji to fall flat out on her face because of some probably misplaced jealousy.
Dec 24, 2008 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Oh my god Taiga's father....

Major development for both Ryuuji+Minori and Kitamura+Taiga (well I'd be fine with Taiga+Minori LOL), the school representatives did a great job with the unusual contest, but uh this running felt more like a war.
I didn't understand the meaning of Taiga's action on the stage.. weird but had its effect.

Need screencaps of Ryuuji runnig :D and his face after Minori said, maybe she likes women more.. priceless^^

Merry Christmas to everyone ;) - next Toradora airs on 7th January, so we have a one week break :/
Dec 24, 2008 1:32 PM

Nov 2008
HoaRy said:
Oh my god Taiga's father....

Major development for both Ryuuji+Minori and Kitamura+Taiga (well I'd be fine with Taiga+Minori LOL), the school representatives did a great job with the unusual contest, but uh this running felt more like a war.
I didn't understand the meaning of Taiga's action on the stage.. weird but had its effect.

Need screencaps of Ryuuji runnig :D and his face after Minori said, maybe she likes women more.. priceless^^

Merry Christmas to everyone ;) - next Toradora airs on 7th January, so we have a one week break :/

Ditto HoaRy...

Actually my school would have running contests, I went to all girls, it was always a battle. There would be straight out fights in the background since the prizes went to the class who managed to win. I can relate and I'm from New York.

I did love to see him running, he's uber sexy to me. I so think if this ever became live action only Nishikido Ryo should and could play the role successfully.

Couldn't you so see that look on his face above. I'm still looking for my Kitamura but he is hands down meant to be Ryuuji. If anyone wants to see my live action pics, I've got the choice for Ami---she was the easiest.

Anyway the point of my post is to say this show is so good that it deserves a live action.
vaberellaDec 24, 2008 1:49 PM
Dec 24, 2008 2:54 PM

Aug 2008
Interesting episode, it's a nice conclusion to the school festival. Damn, when Ryuuji got that text from Taiga's dad, I was pissed. Seriously. Nonetheless, I guess this was a cute episode overall. ^^

From the preview, it seems like we'll be having a one week break as a way for them to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I believe the next one will air on 1/7, just so there will be no complaints next week >.<

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 24, 2008 2:58 PM

Jan 2008
slayer545-sama said:
four other guys come towards Ryuuji to win the race and Kushieda throws herself at them to stop them even if she was so angry at Ryuuji. That was very emotional! It does not end there! Ryuuji although he could have went by himself to win the race grabs Kushieda's hand and officially make up with her! Great Christmas gift!
I loved this scene so much. I'm really happy they're not angry with each other anymore.

vaberella said:
When she talks about liking women more, I had said something similar in the last thread. I had a feeling she WANTED to be Taiga's rescurer and wanted Ryuuji to fall flat out on her face because of some probably misplaced jealousy.
Hmm, interesting idea. Kushieda is definitely not your 'typical' girl, so it will be interesting to see if there's any truth to this. Taiga and Minori do have a strong bond between each other too.
Dec 24, 2008 3:13 PM

Nov 2007
It really made my day and my christmas. Awesome episode.

/hopes Minori doesnt become lesbian.
\
Dec 24, 2008 4:09 PM

Nov 2008
sniW said:
Ep 13 is on veoh now. Click here to view
(I don't think we're supposed to link directly to copyright infringing stuff, so it's a link to the search)

I combined some screenshots for a full bodyshot of Ami:

That is freaking hot and I LOVE YOU MAN for this! Saved the pic!

I say Ryuuji says yes, meet with the father and kicks his ass!
Repeat of mistake, someone teach papa once again somehow so he does not repeat it ever!

SHOCK! (Possible major spoiler) Minori says ~20:50:

ANSWERS: in bold and in spoilers!
Dec 24, 2008 6:49 PM

Oct 2008

THIS WAS AWESOME. I mean, his face.
CodenameStrikeDec 24, 2008 6:55 PM
| dA | blog |

He asked us; "Be you angels?" And we said, "NAY! We are but MEN!"
Dec 24, 2008 7:49 PM

Mar 2008
wat else is left to say? Brilliant episode with full character developments for all main characters.

I was most impressed with Ami.. She was shining already in episode 12, but this time she totally took center stage and blew me away! The number 1 spotlight this Christmas has to be Ami's SM Queen costume! And the wip! ^^;; Ami has finally started to overcome her split-character syndrome. Moreover, she's becoming really friendly with Taiga and the rest.. She clearly showed concern for Taiga on the stage and tried to help.. Ami has changed so much, and we're only just halfway!

Tenori Taiga totally took the center stage from Ami during the contest, and showed us the tiger angel she really is. Well, being treated like that by her Dad all the time, she's really stronger than anybody else, but she's gotta honestly admit that without Minorin and Takasu, she wouldn't have been able to overcome it. And she also didn't run away from Kitamura this time.

Minori managed to overcome her fury and anger at last, and honestly apologizes to Takasu. What Ami said("taitou ni narenai") was wrong.. About Minori wondering if she likes girls more, I think that's just to tease Takasu.. lol.. Afterall, Minorin is the best actor of all ^^ Seeing that she's so close with Kitamura, she might already know Takasu's feelings for her.

Kitamura didn't have much screen time this episode, but nonetheless he took centerstage during the folk dance. He really loves to leave those cool lines for the best moments. How do you dance? "Take each others' hands, and look into each others' eyes and go round and round till we get bored of it"
Dec 24, 2008 8:56 PM

Aug 2008
I wasn't going to watch just the raw, but then I saw Taiga in her angel outfit and I was like O.o

Must... watch.

I'm glad Minori and Ryuuji are back to being friends and that Taiga and Kitamura had a great little moment. I hope its Ry/Mi and Tai/Kit in the end, but I have a feeling still that it's going to be Taiga and Ryuuji.

very good episode. Now Ryuuji just needs to go kick Taiga's dad's ass.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Dec 24, 2008 11:57 PM

Sep 2008
This episode was perfect! (I watched RAW) Taiga has so many Kawaii moments...
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Dec 25, 2008 2:31 AM

Nov 2008
The scene near the end where Taiga hugs Minori kinda look like parents (Ryuuj and Minori) and their daughter (Taiga) to me :-)

Dec 25, 2008 4:03 AM

Nov 2008
ALTIMIT said:
The scene near the end where Taiga hugs Minori kinda look like parents (Ryuuj and Minorin) and their daughter (Taiga) to me :-)

Really? I kept seeing Taiga rubbing her face on Minori's breasts and kept thinking that Miniorin was getting aroused.
Dec 25, 2008 4:12 AM

Nov 2008
vaberella said:
ALTIMIT said:
The scene near the end where Taiga hugs Minori kinda look like parents (Ryuuj and Minorin) and their daughter (Taiga) to me :-)

Really? I kept seeing Taiga rubbing her face on Minori's breasts and kept thinking that Miniorin was getting aroused.

STOP! You guys are not thinking Kushieda is really a lesbian? Come on! She is way worth it more than that. I hope Ryuuji changes something in her and some 101 sexual instructions somehow.

There might be many people that will not like Taiga x Kushieda.

ALTIMIT said:
slayer545-sama said:
vaberella said:

STOP! You guys are not thinking Kushieda is really a lesbian? Come on! She is way worth it more than that. I hope Ryuuji changes something in her and some 101 sexual instructions somehow.

Actually, I'm one of those people who wouldn't mind if the anime is heading that direction lol

Ok, I said no negative comments from me on this episode. I reply this to you: should this happen, poor poor Ryuuji and Kitamura.
slayer545-samaDec 25, 2008 4:28 AM
Dec 25, 2008 4:25 AM

Nov 2008
slayer545-sama said:
vaberella said:

Actually, I'm one of those people who wouldn't mind if the anime is heading that direction lol

Dec 25, 2008 9:30 AM

Oct 2008
ALTIMIT said:
slayer545-sama said:
vaberella said:

Then it'll be hella convenient for Ryuuji and Ami, XD
| dA | blog |

Dec 25, 2008 11:10 AM
Dec 2008
What an episode, I love this show so much.

The moment where Ryuuji started clapping and then Minorin joined him was truely awesome, my whole body shivered!

I wanted to see Taiga dance with Ryuuji but that didn't happen :(
Dec 25, 2008 11:29 AM

Sep 2008
Taiga X Ryuuji For the Win!
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Dec 25, 2008 12:19 PM

Sep 2008
Unbelivable how this show can surprise me. Everything just perfect!
Dec 25, 2008 1:07 PM

Nov 2008
fanti said:
What an episode, I love this show so much.

The moment where Ryuuji started clapping and then Minorin joined him was truely awesome, my whole body shivered!

Yeah, I also found it ironic that even though Ryuuji won the race he ddin't end up dancing with Taiga. lol

Overall a very emotional episode. Just like what was said in the episode "a mix of emotions flying everywhere" really describes what I felt watching this. It really reminded me of the end of the cultural festival in School Days.
Dec 25, 2008 1:21 PM

Nov 2006
This episode was so beautiful, I cried. Cannot describe how much I loved this episode.
Dec 25, 2008 1:38 PM

May 2008
Interesting how they restored the relationship between Ryuuji and Taiga, while further developing the other two. I really wish this show doesn't end with a Ryuuji x Taiga relationship, no matter how close those two get to each other.
Dec 25, 2008 2:27 PM

May 2007
Well I'm at a lost of words... really mixed reaction I just don't know where to begin. This single piece is J.C. Staff's prime in excellence. Nearly got a teary eyes. This episode adds awesomeness to my Christmas.

Love Toradora! to infinity <3
Dec 25, 2008 3:40 PM

Nov 2007
Wow lots of events happening this episode.

It really hurt for me to watch where Ami had to declare that Taiga's dad was in the room and he wasn't D: but lol @ when she was zipped inside the bag xD, she looks so cute as an angel, and wow Takasu going crazy at Mr.Lucky Guy race was a highlight, things are better now between him and Kushieda (who questioned her orientation xD) nice episode :3
Dec 25, 2008 3:42 PM

Jul 2008
I loved this episode. I love this anime. After it ends, I'll probably have it as one of my top 5

Dec 25, 2008 4:39 PM

Jun 2007
ChiBuki said:
Love Toradora! Minorin to infinity <3
correct now. :>

Such a great episode.
First shocking and at the end quite beautiful and stunning.
Dec 25, 2008 4:41 PM

Sep 2007
Such a good episode! Everytime I think it's impossible to love this show more than I already do, comes such an awesome episode! Favorite part was how Ryuuji realized, that all he did wasn't really for Taiga, rather for himself.

Favorite lol moment this time: Minorin asking if she's a lesbian, that was so random, poor Ryuuji XD

Mathes: Nice sig & ava! <3
Dec 25, 2008 4:53 PM
Nov 2008
This episode was one of the greatest episodes I've seen. Ever.

I loved Ryuuji's slow clap and his epic dash. He was already one of my favorite anime characters and this episode bumped him up in the rankings quite a bit. I mean seriously, he can cook, sew, knock people down without mercy, and defy the laws of physics. How much more awesome can he get?

I want the show to end on a Ryuuji x Taiga note, so the Ryuuji x Minori and Taiga x Kitamura development wasn't as awesome for me. No matter what other people might say about their relationship, I still think Ryuuji and Taiga should be much more than just friends.

In my honest opinion, a Toradora ending without Ryuuji and Taiga falling in love would leave a really bad taste in my mouth and would probably ruin what would otherwise be one of the greatest lovcoms I've ever seen.

The lack of Ryuuji's dance with Taiga made me a bit sad and Taiga's dad still deserves a cold can of whoopass from Ryuuji, but other than that, this episode was great.
Dec 25, 2008 5:04 PM

Aug 2008
... This episode just sucks and gives shoujo-like feeling. I thought I was going to puke. Toradora isn't supposed to be something like that for crying out loud.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 25, 2008 5:14 PM

Jul 2007
This was certainly the best episode so far. I wasn't really expecting to shed tears over Toradora.
Dec 25, 2008 5:16 PM
Oct 2007
Love this episode. One of the BEST cultural festivals in anime ever.

Taiga as an angel was <3
I felt so so so sad for her. Stupid jerk of a father. I was right about him. When Taiga said she would always stand up again even if she's alone, I cried. From the surface, it may seem like she doesn't care about anything but she's in fact the one who cares about others the most. She always thinks of others before herself. She might be hurt but she would hide it to not worry her friends. Taiga deserves happiness so much more than anyone. Her "dance" scene with Kitamura in front of the bonfire was so sweet, I smiled.

Ryuuji and Minorin were awesome, lol. They are actually very much alike but they show themselves in different ways. Ryuuji finally realized he was wrong about Taiga's father. Not all fathers act like a father should after all. It's good that Ryuuji and Taiga will be back on good terms but it seems the drift between them will remain for a while. :( I'm glad Ryuuji and Minorin made up though. Ryuuji, Minorin, and Taiga form one of the the best friendship trio ever.

Ami is so win! More Ami x Taiga scenes plz.
Dec 25, 2008 5:34 PM

Jul 2008
It had me crying!

Toradora! said:
How do you dance?
We hold hands and look at each other ...
then we go in circles until we get tired.
That's it.

I LOVE that quote!
Dec 25, 2008 5:39 PM

Jul 2008
Brilliant episode, certainly the best episode aired for this series so far. Nice to see some character development again, though I'm hoping for a relationship between Ryuuji and Taiga .. =)
Dec 25, 2008 5:50 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
very cutee!
Mario1-7 said:
Taiga X Ryuuji For the Win!
ditto!
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 25, 2008 6:31 PM

Dec 2008
Great episode, like always. I'm just starting to wonder how it's all going to end up.
Dec 25, 2008 6:39 PM

Feb 2008
Scud said:
This was certainly the best episode so far. I wasn't really expecting to shed tears over Toradora.

No tears from me but watching Taiga in that angel dress was simply adorable.
Dec 25, 2008 6:53 PM

Nov 2008
I love how if they are going to go with Taiga x Ryujii they are keeping it really subtle for now. They could have had Taiga dance with him but the held it off and had the other guy dance with her instead. I like Minorin and Ryujii better tbh, but I don't mind Ryugii X Taiga too.

This was an excellent episode and the director built upon emotion very well. One of, if not the best episode in the series so far.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Dec 25, 2008 7:25 PM
Jun 2008
if its Taiga X Minorin then it has to be Ryujii X Ami

does that mean Kitamura X Student body president? (i though i saw a hint when they were talking near the end)

BTW: loved the episode...taiga did look absolutely kawaii...

And i actually felt Ami's attire matches here personality :P you know the whole dominatrix thing ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My moto in life is to try anything at least once.

People who laugh or berate others because they have a unique hobby are lower than cockroaches. Every person is entitled to when they want. Such is life.
Dec 25, 2008 7:28 PM
Dec 2007
Nothing much to add. Toradora keeps being excellent without leaving conventions. I disagree in what some people said about it being a detriment to develop the Ryuuji/Minori and Taiga/Kitamura relationships further. The trick about the Ryuuji/Taiga relationship is that they are mutual pillars of strength for their goals and problems. If they stop developing, or just drop flat the original premise, it would feel like the original problem was nothing but a plot device to get the two of them together, instead of a complex story.
kb2010 said:
does that mean Kitamura X Student body president? (i though i saw a hint when they were talking near the end)

And i actually felt Ami's attire matches here personality :P you know the whole dominatrix thing ...
Not a hint, more like "Hey look, those two have a thing for one another !"

And Ami... it was kind of funny that she dismisses her offensive comment as her acting the role, when it's more possible that the fancy cutesy talk was the act and her totally offensive and mean "act" was what she thought at the moment.
Leon-GunDec 25, 2008 7:32 PM

Dec 25, 2008 7:31 PM

Nov 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Nothing much to add. Toradora keeps being excellent without leaving conventions. I disagree in what some people said about it being a detriment to develop the Ryuuji/Minori and Taiga/Kitamura relationships further. The trick about the Ryuuji/Taiga relationship is that they are mutual pillars of strength for their goals and problems. If they stop developing, or just drop flat the original premise, it would feel like the original problem was nothing but a plot device to get the two of them together, instead of a complex story.

Very true. But has anyone ever considered a Minorin x Ami relationship? LOL

She did say she thinks she might be a lesbian haha

It was just her being her crazy self as usual but, I can dream.

If they went with this I don't think anyone would object ;) Even Minorin x Taiga... omg please do it LOL

That's why I think this picture should be included in the synopsis:

They did say they loved each other right before Minorin wondered if she was a lesbian ;) Imagine them going in for a kiss there; so good.
AnistylezDec 25, 2008 7:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Dec 25, 2008 8:01 PM

Oct 2008
fanti said:

Shall I snipe someone to make that happen? :3
| dA | blog |

Dec 25, 2008 8:49 PM

May 2008
Taiga looked so kawaii!!!!!!!!!
Really awesome episode.
Man i wished they had those kind of festivals in school here in the states.

Cant wait till next episode.
Dec 25, 2008 9:29 PM
Dec 2008
Loved this ep. Ryuuji going berserk was my fav. The background music fits well with the scenes. Found it awkward minorin saying she was lesbian and Taiga is so darn cute at the end.

oh yeah, too bad no toradora next week T_T
gnodabDec 25, 2008 9:34 PM
Dec 25, 2008 9:37 PM

Nov 2008
Another great episode with even more character developement!
If the 2nd arc keeps up at this pace, then this would probably become one of my favorite anime.

Can't wait another 2 weeks for the new episode =[ Hope new OP will be good.
hi
Dec 25, 2008 9:53 PM

Jul 2008
I'm done speculating what the hell is going on in this anime, because I truly have no idea anymore.
Dec 25, 2008 10:01 PM

Nov 2008
Defiance said:
I'm done speculating what the hell is going on in this anime, because I truly have no idea anymore.

By all means please tell more.
Dec 25, 2008 10:10 PM

Nov 2008
Well, I got thrown for a loop this time around. I think this episode opened up MANY cans of worms and closed a few as well. Minorin is likely a lesbian (in denial) and Taiga seems to be getting over Kitamura (considering she didn't have a meltdown when she was asked to dance with him).

However, the most annoying thing to me is that after all of these things occur, I feel that the anime will somehow revert back several steps by the next episode. By this, I mean that everyone will act as though none of these things came to light and none of it will be discussed. It will just be convieniently swept under the rug until some future episode decides it wants to revisit it (for example, Taiga's confession when Ryuugi almost drowned. It was never mentioned since).

This will almost certainly occur or I'll personally bump the series' score up a point. Selective memory in an anime is a pet peeve of mine. I'm sorry if it seems like I was being critical (because I was).
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
6 hours ago

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.