Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 11:29 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And we finally get to see Haruka and Michiru again :D

But it's a rivalry already between Haruka/Michiru and the Seiya/Yaten/Taiki.
Even their Sailor forms don't agree with each other

I feel bad for Usagi, wanting to be allies with the sailor star lights, and not being able to. Even though Haruka and Michiru are only doing it to protect Sailor Moon.
Feb 17, 2014 7:26 PM
Mar 2013
I am wondering what would have happened if Haruka and Serena hadn't come in when they did. What would Seiya have done?

In any case I loved this episode. The interactions between the Star Lights and Outer Sailors was very interesting. They seem to be very competitive, almost like rivals.

Also, I liked how Sailor Iron Mouse forgot her business card. She looked so worried about it I couldn't help but laugh.

"Gara-pan" lol I agree with Seiya, Serena wa extremely rude there ^_^

Speaking of Garayan I liked how he was able to figure out that Seiya was sending a message out to his love.

If their song can reach someone like him I feel confident that their message can reach that princess of theirs as well.

I hope this isn't a case of the first season where the princess is Serena all along, but it's probably going to be her.

That ending though <3 Perfect scene with Seiya x Serena
emeraldrosaryFeb 17, 2014 7:32 PM
Jun 23, 2014 2:17 PM

Oct 2009
emeraldrosary said:
I am wondering what would have happened if Haruka and Serena hadn't come in when they did. What would Seiya have done?

He would have helped Michiru change

emeraldrosary said:
If their song can reach someone like him I feel confident that their message can reach that princess of theirs as well.

I hope this isn't a case of the first season where the princess is Serena all along, but it's probably going to be her.

But if it's not Serenity, then why did they come to the Earth to send their message in the first place?
Jul 21, 2014 11:46 PM

Jul 2008
Oh dear, the outer sailors and stars don't get along. This should be interesting.
Jun 22, 2015 10:18 PM

Aug 2013
Sailor iron mouse leaving mid transformation speech is just to funny.
Apr 25, 2018 8:50 AM
Aug 2014
For a second there I was relieved the show wasn't going down the antagonistic path with the new sailors again, but then Haruka showed up and fucked everything up like usual.
Feb 18, 2019 2:06 PM

Apr 2009
Aah, classic staples of the SM franchise: Uranus and Neptune being dicks for no reason, and people not recognizing Usagi in her sailor vs everyday clothes even though her face and hair don't change one freaking bit. How stupid is that?...
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 11, 2019 12:53 PM

Aug 2008
I hope we will see some full on, raunchy sailor senshi mating if we are patient enough.
Jul 21, 2020 12:53 PM

Nov 2017
Yuri subtext and overtones overflowing. It's powerful with this series now, no wonder middle American execs were scared. Very confusing for poor children scared of the gay.

They say that at the stroke of midnight on a Jupiter night near the graveyard is when the gay stings the lonely and subverted. Your child could be next! O_O

We have a butch, another butch, a femme, and an unknowing femme, all playing parlor games with nary a man in sight except some old conductor who's in his 60's-70's. It could almost be a black label 70's 'sploitation film.

The biggest question mark is why the girl who knows she's a girl and puts on as a guy is obviously interested in the gay femme girl? I thought everyone was straight! Must've been hard to say no to more Sailor Moon back when they were considering dubs.

Definitely rolling over from subtext into sexploitation level lesbian undercurrents. And poor little Usagi is caught in the middle of all this. What's a little farmgirl Tokyo teen to do with all these strong tough lesbian overtones and the cheap smell of perfume?

Middle America will crucify us! Say no! Just say no, Usagi!

Protect her poor virgin blood from these vampiric tough girls! Usagi is definitely underwater in this episode, but will she swim in the sea or go to the surface for air? Oh who am I kidding she has generic stand-in boyfriend Momo (Mamorou). Who's traveling.

Uh-oh.
Jul 26, 2020 6:25 PM

Jul 2016
Shit... I like Seiya better than Mamoru
Feb 6, 2021 9:40 AM

Nov 2016
Poor Nezu xD :/

The teasing between Michiru and Seiya was strong and I loved it when Haruka confronted him. Really intriguing dynamic also with their senshi personas.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 25, 2021 2:49 PM

Sep 2011
MoonXArtemis said:
And we finally get to see Haruka and Michiru again :D
They came back in previous episode already
Dec 30, 2022 2:24 PM

Jun 2020
JoJo reference! :P
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
Why calling the conductor "garapan" was rude?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

25 by White_Alice »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 32 Discussion

12 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.