Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2013 2:34 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm...Well the mystery of the mirrors continue. Ok not so much since they discovered it was Nehelenia all along.

I couldn't help but laugh at Mamoru's face when he was being "Embraced" by nehelenia.

But to me the bigger mystery is why can't Usagi hold her true Sailor Moon form to fight??!

On a side note, I really like her design. :) Specially the cat-like Irises.

No more than the sailor senshi Of course.

Feb 17, 2014 4:12 PM
Mar 2013
Queen Nehelenia got a major boost from the last season. She was probably the worst final villain ever back then but she's gotten a power-up from that mysterious voice in the voice.

I wonder who exactly helped release the Queen? She's the one everyone should be worried about. I think that voice is using the Queen as a distraction.
Jul 15, 2014 11:42 PM

Jul 2008
The queen has turned into a pawn sure, but that doesn't make her any less evil or powerful.

I have to admit, only 3 episodes and its been plot plot plot! No silly monster of the week formula yet, which floors me. I'm loving it so far.
Jun 19, 2015 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder how long until the person who's using Nehelenia shows up.
Feb 23, 2019 2:01 AM

Mar 2017
So far the pacing of this season feels a lot more deliberate, it's slower, but we get constant plot development and decent drama, instead of silly filler episodes. The first two episodes were mostly setup and a deus ex machina / exposition dump, but that is to be expected from Sailor Moon. This season seems very promising though, I look forward to see more!
Sep 26, 2019 10:04 AM

Aug 2008
They should have grab Mamoru from that ominous mirror earlier when they had the freakin chance for it. Just hold all his limbs tight and tie him up or something and the rest is history.
May 17, 2020 5:58 PM
Jan 2012
This episode looks great. I think it's one of the most beautiful SM episodes so far.
May 18, 2021 12:52 PM

Sep 2011
Leigh39 said:
So far the pacing of this season feels a lot more deliberate, it's slower, but we get constant plot development and decent drama
exactly. I prefer slow paced plot development rather than silly episodic filler with Chibiusa.. Each episode we see Outer Senshi I love itt!

MoonXArtemis said:
But to me the bigger mystery is why can't Usagi hold her true Sailor Moon form to fight??!
She also doesn't say any word while using this new weapon.. She used to repeat certain sentences while using her powers in previous seasons.... Another thing is that the new transformation is way too short and quick. So my take is, she has not fully attained her new transformation powers yet..
ember-moonMay 18, 2021 12:58 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 14 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 17, 2013

13 by kyojin_desu »»
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

25 by White_Alice »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.