Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2008 11:47 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No Conrad left.
Man i hate that Yurri is so trusting. There is a limit of how much trust u can put on someone.
Shori is such a good brother, he always sacrifices himself for Yurri.
Cant wait till next episode. I wonder what Sara is planning!!!!!!
Dec 17, 2008 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
This show is failing a lot recently.
:(

Pity, since the first season was so enjoyable.

NEEDS MOAR WOLFRAM.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2008 8:20 AM

Apr 2008
WOLFRAM SUCKS HAIRY BALLS, he needs to die and leave the anime, Yurri needs A GIRL!!!!! The anime is great but I want to see some good romance with Yurri and a girl.
Dec 30, 2008 10:00 AM

Sep 2008
... so you think Yuuri shouldn't be with Wolf because he's a boy? That's pretty narrow-minded :/ If they brought in some random girl the anime would be just like all those incredibly boring and cliché shojo animes out there. I like how they tried something different for once.

Actually Wolfram is the only thing that made me keep watching the anime during the horrible box-arch that lasted forever. His love for Yuuri is so sweet, and without it most of the fun moments in the series would disappear.
Jan 3, 2009 1:12 PM

Sep 2008
im against shonen-ai but i think wolframXYuri is the reason why S1 is successful. I mean it's only slashable and only use for comic relief.
Apr 22, 2009 7:42 AM
Dec 2008
Gerudowolf said:
... so you think Yuuri shouldn't be with Wolf because he's a boy? That's pretty narrow-minded :/ If they brought in some random girl the anime would be just like all those incredibly boring and cliché shojo animes out there. I like how they tried something different for once.

Actually Wolfram is the only thing that made me keep watching the anime during the horrible box-arch that lasted forever. His love for Yuuri is so sweet, and without it most of the fun moments in the series would disappear.

You are absolutely right!
If it was some random cliche romance between a boy and a girl that would have been too boring.
KKM is special because of the whole engagement between Yuuri and Wolfram

Really people should put in there head that the anime is planned that way: To make this vague romance between two guys. This is a part of the story. I think this is unique. And I am thankful for that!
Jan 26, 2014 7:57 PM
Mar 2012
melodyz07 said:
I think this is unique. And I am thankful for that!
This.

But really, that's the whole reason Shouri kept quiet? I thought there was something more we didn't already know.
Feb 19, 2015 11:01 AM

Feb 2011
Well that was a really awkward and tough episode for all. XD;

Adorable moment when Greta asked 'if that's how it went between Conrad and Wolfram'.

So naive, Yuuri. ;A; And Saralegui has more than a 'conference' planned, I'm sure.

Poor Yuuri doesn't realize that he's only one person and that everyone has their own fight that he can't take on for himself. And sometimes the fight is lost. Maybe he can help, maybe he can't. It's not easy to watch, but he cannot always swoop in and save the day. And he has to think about his own people and not throw them into danger, because they will follow him anywhere, even to their deaths.

And there goes Conrad off to sacrifice himself. At least Shouri and Yuuri are back to talking and can work together.

P.S.: About the comments above, I'm not into Yuuri x Wolfram but I completely agree that it's what makes Kyou Kara Maou! interesting and different from a stereotypical shoujo. And if you read the novels and/or manga there's plenty of Other Guys -> Yuuri fanservice as well.
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 30, 2018 5:19 AM

Mar 2012
DankEvergreen said:
WOLFRAM SUCKS HAIRY BALLS, he needs to die and leave the anime, Yurri needs A GIRL!!!!! The anime is great but I want to see some good romance with Yurri and a girl.
This is years and years later but I'm so glad to read this comment :'D People just blindly love Wolfram and only care about his happiness because his pretty face is more appealing to them. Wolfram really does suck, it sucks even more seeing how forced their relationship is. A random shoujo cliche is still much better than watching a gay guy being delusional and harassing a straight boy even if it's in the name of comedy.

Maou_heikaAug 30, 2018 5:28 AM
Oct 19, 2021 1:48 PM

Jun 2020
Y'know what? I'll say it. Anime!Yuuri doesn't deserve Conrad or Shouri and I will GLADLY take them off his hands if he's not gonna appreciate them the way he should >:(

This entire season is such a mess lmao, they thought that they could just whip up whatever now that they had free reigns from the novels and it could work. Thing is, it kinda didn't. Everything just seems horribly cliched and needlessly complex.

There's 10 more episodes of this, let's just see where it's headed. Shouri is another one of my fave characters (BRO-CON FTW) so it's just cool to see more of him lmao.

Oh, and CONRAD, MY BELOVED (WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE HIM BE?? CAN THIS MAN EVER CATCH A BREAK FROM SAVING EVERYONE'S ASSES UGH)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.