Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2013 6:50 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is different especially at the end, that women is badass :D
Jan 1, 2016 4:40 AM
Oct 2013
Futile escape with your guy only to get chased down, him killed and then gangraped on the spot! Now thats hot ヽ(*¬*)/ terrible that the baby inside her got destroyed though.

The body detail and animation is pretty good and quite the amount of body fluids. One girl's top was disappearing and reappearing in her h scene though.

Bad end in the end for everyone? The rapers surely died, but what of the coward, good guy and all the girls?
User-sanJan 1, 2016 4:40 AM
Apr 13, 2016 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
I think he could feel it; nothing gets past the phallus.
May 10, 2020 6:09 AM
Jan 2015
Nothing is explained in the end though, what happened to the nice guy? what happened to the other girls? They just disappear. Did they get killed? Are they in the hotel somewhere?

Also wouldn't people come and investigate after they don't show up when the tour bus is meant to pick them up the next day?

and the last thing I will say is the VA for the Main Girl was honestly really bad. Like her voice is just grating.
SmillieReactsMay 10, 2020 6:17 AM
Dec 1, 2022 11:30 AM

Nov 2010
Tamiko's gang r*pe scenes were nice. Too bad it's hard to fap to it since the scenes are too short.
Anna Karina name sounds sexy.
I like that DP sex scene. It's too short though!
All the sex scenes were too damn short! That Ann Naka r*pe & corruption scene looked promising.
A fitting end to r*pists. Maybe I deserve the same kind of fate too. lol 6/10
Aug 14, 2023 2:32 AM
Aug 2023
Agree with above too short but hot. the DP scene is a favorite. The guys banter made it even more fun I felt.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.