Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2013 2:28 AM

Mar 2010
Basically one of the main reasons i read this manga is to see how Minori will reveal himself and how he and others will handle it. One (unless some other suspect it as well) person already knows his secret. And well he is a guy, he can't play girl forever..

So yeah what do you think about it? will it be during the middle of the story or near the end? And will he just suddenly disappear or he'll confess in front of the whole crowd? and how would he live his life after quiting, a normal person or maybe a male idol?

I personally would love to see the quit/reveal happen in middle of story, to see how he spins himself out of all that whatever-is-going-on:
1) Female Minori will go missing and public will start looking for her. Then she will reappear, tell the crowd she loves them and then say she'll quit and never come back.
2)Everyone finds out that she's a guy. Loads of news/ making joke of him. Then he'll join male pop industry or whatever and become very famous and loved once more.
3)Minori will reveal himself to Yoshinaga, saying he did everything to help her and now Yoshinaga can move on her own, Minori will tell whole crowd that she'll quit and leads a normal life afterwards. Cheering Yoshinaga on.
4) Group members will start to find out one after another that Minori is a guy, keeping it a secret from others, because each and every girl thinks only they know secret, then basically a big harem will happen and Minori doesn't even realise what's going on.. lol :D

I could think of many more options but this text is getting too long :)

Anyway, how would you imagine it will turn out? And would the manga even focus on that part that much, maybe something else is more importiant?
Feb 18, 2013 11:22 PM
Feb 2013
I think it'll be a combination of theories #3 and #4. Certain members might find out and confront Minori/Minoru about it, but will agree to keep it a secret. I can easily see Takamina and Yuko finding out...it can't be too difficult since Aki-P and Acchan found out pretty easily on their own. Yoshinaga would probably be the last person to find out, and Minori/Minoru will tell her personally before leaving the group. The public probably wouldn't know.
Feb 20, 2013 9:02 PM

Dec 2009
Thats pretty interesting, I never thought about that. I like your theories ^^

Really it all depends on how the author chooses to do so.
I'm assuming (hopefully) he has his story all set up from beginning to end and know what he's doing and knows the ending that we don't know of.

I never thought about the ending.
I know I'm gonna love seeing the suspense and the drama, etc. when everyone finds out Minoru's secret.
I'm sure at first everyone is gonna hate him but eventually open their eyes and see that theres no reason to hate him because he is still the Minori they loved and admired.

I'm then assuming that hes going to get even more famous in the media for being succesful as a girl when he is actually a guy.
I never saw or thought of him continuing as a male idol... thats really interesting.

As much as I'd love Okabe to win Minoru, I'm sure they're going to pick Yoshinaga obviously as the heroine who wins because he loves her and she is the main heroine.

I can't wait to see what happens.
I also think it'd be best to make that conflict of his secret being revealed in the middle so they don't rush the ending and instead make us see how they deal with it and how it changes, and the romance as well.
Love this manga!
Mar 11, 2013 10:24 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm yeah. Quite sure Yoshinaga will stay as the main heroine and she'll be the last to find out : (

I just really hope the manga doesn't disappoint O:

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei Chapter 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2013

6 by -DxP- »»
Jan 10, 1:26 PM

Poll: » AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

4 by -DxP- »»
Jan 9, 1:49 PM

Poll: » AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei Chapter 121 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

13 by -DxP- »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei Chapter 120 Discussion

Rexzazel - Mar 19, 2013

5 by -DxP- »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:08 PM

Poll: » AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei Chapter 63 Discussion

PirateKingz - Jul 15, 2012

10 by -DxP- »»
Dec 17, 2023 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.