Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 27, 2013 10:50 AM

Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:

Yozora has always been an outcast, without any real friends, and have constantly been looked down upon by people like Sena. It's understandable why she'd show such contempt for her. Sena is extremely popular, beautiful(?), rich, she uses her sexuality in order to get favours from some of the guys, and even though she's a complete ditz she gets great grades without even trying. It's easy to think that she's undeserving of all these things (which she probably is).
Even though I can agree that Yozora goes way overboard sometimes, I don't think the incident you mentioned was particularly bad in any way, and if I had such a gullible friend(?) myself then I'd probably trick her into doing stupid shit too.

JennyEsquire said:
Well, for starters, Yozora already started as sort of mature. If anything she should learn to be less serious sometimes.
I think that Yozora and Kodaka have a lot more in common, since they were both outcasts and all. She's also more intelligent and she doesn't knowingly lead guys on in order to get favours (otherwise known as slut behaviour). I also like her more than Sena lookswise, but that's another point entirely.

Well said -- Completely agree.

tsudecimo said:

It is only selling out if he already intended to end it in a certain way but change it to please his fans.I doubt he would do that most writers have respect for their work and value it above what the fandom wants.

That's exactly what I said. I said that the author should do what he intends to do for the story. If he wants Kodaka to be with Sena, Yozora, or the Chairman -- he should make that choice alone without influence from the fans. I guess I was unclear. All I wanted to convey was that just because there is a non-scientific poll on a forum doesn't mean that the end of the anime is determined.

@bNq

Cock-craving slut? If you want anyone to take your arguments seriously, you should try to avoid saying things that don't have a single fiber of truth to them. Everyone here has their own unique opinion, but it seems that everyone but you actually has reason and fact behind it rather than just immature, baseless slander. Take the insults you learn from your peers in middle school elsewhere.
Feb 27, 2013 11:16 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also you said only Sena lacks common sense but in reality all of them have problems.

Everyone has problems IRL too. How does this change anything I said?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
1. Yozora always bullies others but can't take a little teasing herself. Some maturity that is. If you always hurt others, you should be ready to endure it yourself too. But she hits Sena whenever she teases her.

Again, you have to give examples.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
2. Her talk and actions contradict each other most of the time. Episode 6 again as a reference.

Again, be more specific

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
The otome game is another good example. She should have learned that she won't accomplish anything unless she gets along with other. Despite the cool dialogues, she didn't learn much.

Wait, what are you talking about? That was a video game, and she did get along with someone in the end. Besides, Sena had the exact same attitude when both her and Sena were playing dating sims back in season 1, and so far there's no reason to assume that she's changed either.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also bullying others doesn't mean she is mature when she does is just for her own amusement most of the time.

When did I ever say anything else?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I will put up another example from the LN later

Don't spoil it for me.

bNq said:

That right here was always the reason I hated Yozora with such a burning passion. You see, I totally get where she's coming from, being the outcast and everything. I also can totally understand her hating Sena for the reasons you listed, but you have to take in account that in the anime more than a year already passed since they first met. In that time Sena mentioned multiple times how she had to struggle with her own problems (no real friends either for example) as well, and that she actually was just looking for genuine friendship.

In my opinion, a sane person would think of this as the excellent situation. Two lonely girls who look for friendship, or at least so it appears, get to meet and could be friends. The problem is, Yozora isn't looking for friends though. And I guess, she never was. She's just craving for Kodaka's dick, and like the manipulative and calculating bitch she is, she tries to do everything within her reach to seperate any other girl (not just Sena) from Kodaka.

Also, Yozora is a huge hypocrite. Somewhere in S1 she stated how she hated people who bully others, and yet, what she constantly does to Sena over the course of this year can't even be described as bullying anymore - it's mental abuse. She knows Sena has no other place to go, so even if she does horrible things to her, Sena will still come back. Because Sena has no friends, she has nobody, and depends on this club and the people she met there - not just Kodaka. So she continues to abuse Sena, infront of Kodaka especially, to make herself look superior. Because in reality she knows, she can't keep up with Sena.

So, while Sena is a nice girl who just looks for friendship, Yozora is a manipulative cock craving slut who hates every other female near here - except if they're imaginery. Sena opened up a bit, not just to Kodaka but the whole group, over the past and actually developed a bit as a character. The only character development Yozora had, was her lousy hair cut.

Also, I'm not saying everyone of Yozora's pranks is godawful. Some are just minor pranks who no one really cares about, but the stuff she pulled in S2 alone so far is pretty harsh. If you find that behaviour acceptable yourself, then I seriously have to question your moral values.
Also, where did you get it from that she doesn't need to work for her grades? Japanese schools are brutal, I highly doubt that.

Cock craving? Most every girl in this show wants Kodaka's dick, so I don't see how that's such a big deal. Did you watch episode 7? All the girls are more or less jealous of each other. Manipulative? Sure. A slut though? That makes no sense, though Sena's a slut for reasons I've stated earlier. Yozora seems genuinely interested in Kodaka for valid reasons, and doesn't lead guys on like Sena did (does?).

Go watch the end of episode 6 again, and you'll see that Yozora genuinely feels sorry for Sena, and also feels regret regret for what she did. Anyway, I think Yozora believes that Sena can take what she's dishing out, and she's probably unaware of how Sena really feels most of the time.

Maybe it's because I'm getting old, but what exactly has she done to Yozora so far (this season) that you consider to be so harsh? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

I actually think Yozora looks really cute with her new hair. It's fine if you disagree here.
BryanBosslingFeb 27, 2013 11:23 AM
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Feb 27, 2013 11:25 AM

Sep 2011
bNq said:
her motif is clearly to get Kodaka, so dunno how else I should describe it.

Are you a baka? What about Rika, Sena, Yukimura, and Kate then? They are all obviously interested in Kodaka as well, so does that make them sluts too?

Feb 27, 2013 11:43 AM

Dec 2012
You are being too harsh on sena none of them are sluts.
Feb 27, 2013 11:51 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:

Are you forgetting about how Sena used to lead guys on in order to get them to do her favours/give her stuff? That's definitely slut like behaviour.

Feb 27, 2013 12:02 PM

May 2012
I just see Yozora as someone whom is completely out of touch with how to deal with social interactions, and has zero clue on when to stop. Yozora is not 'mature', but most of the cast are pretty darn immature. Yozora is setting Sena up for a very horrible experience, what does Kodaka do? Nothing but watch. The same can be said of the others too. Yukimura's a bit different because she looks up to Kodaka and has a bit of a delusional complex about him. Maria's just a kid and doesn't get what's wrong with the situation 80% of the time. Kobato's been traumatized by what Sena has done to her, so her aiding Sena would be an odd thing to see. But, then you have Rika, who just watches in amusement, or helps it to happen.

Sena, herself, is seriously lacking in common sense, but all the same I"d argue she was the wisest out of them, with the exception of Rika. Sena's immaturity does lie in how she relied on guys for so much (and might still some?), and how little control she has over herself around Kobato. But, recently she has learned some restraint (see: Kobato's birthday, where Sena did some creepy things, but kept her hands off Kobato). So, she's working on it.

Rika is likely the most mature and 'grown-up' character in the show. She does participate in causing others harm, but all the same, she realizes what the implications are and really seems to approach things the most adult-like. Kate would be another one whom could fall under being mature and responsible. But she's really quite new.

But, everyone outside of that is definitely lacking in maturity. Maria probably gets a pass since she's ten years old only, but Kobato is definitely not acting her age (her actual age, not the one she appears as xD).

Umm...I really got side-tracked xD

Anyway, Yozora's just a girl who doesn't have a clue when to stop. Bullying others was her way of dealing with the solitude, and she does as a gesture of friendship. The problem is that Sena's pretty oblivious herself of social interactions, but she lacks the 'street smarts' that Yozora learned as she grew up. And that's why things are the way they are between them. Also, Sena, never forget how her bedroom looks. She's planning to really hurt Yozora huge time eventually.

AS FOR THE ORIGINAL QUESTION: Kate or Rika I'd say. They're the two who actually I think Kodaka would go best with in the end. Sena's an okay match, but I don't think he has the right to have Sena until he actually steps up for her for once.
Feb 27, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

Are you forgetting about how Sena used to lead guys on in order to get them to do her favours/give her stuff? That's definitely slut like behaviour.

They didn't actually show her lead guys. They just do what she asks them when she got that game.Unless you are taking the licking feet thing seriously as a sexual favor which i doubt even happened since they didn't show it .
Feb 27, 2013 12:09 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:

They didn't actually show her lead guys. They just do what she asks them when she got that game.Unless you are taking the licking feet thing seriously as a sexual favor which i doubt even happened since they didn't show it .

I'm sorry but ''that game''? I'm not following you, either because I'm stupid or because my memory just sucks. In either case, what they showed her doing in season one is definitely a sign of bad character. I don't think I'd ever want to be with a girl who's so full of herself/suffers from such severe hubris.

Feb 27, 2013 12:12 PM

Mar 2012
Kobato, not as a romantic interest, but she's his sister. No parents around, she should command all the attention until she's 18 years old. As for romance, who cares??
Feb 27, 2013 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

I'm sorry but ''that game''? I'm not following you, either because I'm stupid or because my memory just sucks. In either case, what they showed her doing in season one is definitely a sign of bad character. I don't think I'd ever want to be with a girl who's so full of herself/suffers from such severe hubris.

I was refering to that ero game she borrowed from one the guys in her class in season 1.
She is full of herself because she is rich+beautiful+ top student .( That look down on other people thing she shares it with yozora which is more apparent in her because she is the rich girl archtype).
She actually hate the fact she is popular with boys because that made the other girsl in her class shun her .
It is one of the reason she likes kodaka because he talked down to her and said her well being concern him meanwhile other guys in her class are only lusting over her.
Feb 27, 2013 12:28 PM

Aug 2012
tsudecimo said:

None of them are sluts but Sena is closer to being a slut than Yozora. You don't see Yozora riding on guys' shoulders in sports competitions or wearing strings for bathing suits. If anything Yozora is the opposite of a slut, and Sena isn't trying to be a slut but she's just dumb and doesn't realize it. Whichever way you look at it, one of the stupidest people to name a slut on this show would probably be Yozora, considering the way that Rika and Sena act. Yukimura isn't really a slut but at the same time, she's said herself that Kodaka can do as he pleases with her. Kobato and Maria aren't really candidates. I don't think Kate gets enough screen time to judge.

tsudecimo said:

They kind of showed her leading guys, but even if they didn't technically show it they also didn't show anything to suggest that it was made up.
Feb 27, 2013 12:39 PM

Sep 2011
Iner7ia said:

tsudecimo said:

They kind of showed her leading guys, but even if they didn't technically show it they also didn't show anything to suggest that it was made up.

I agree. Also, she obviously loved gloating, and constantly being the centre of attention, having people treat her like a queen. Even though she had trouble getting ''real'' friends, she's too self-centered for me.

Feb 27, 2013 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:

I agree. Also, she obviously loved gloating, and constantly being the centre of attention, having people treat her like a queen. Even though she had trouble getting ''real'' friends, she's too self-centered for me.

Yeah, I think it's the whole "queen" thing about Sena that makes me like her less. I wouldn't change that about her because it's one of her defining characteristics, but that's definitely not the kind of girl I'd ever want to be around. People see Yozora's bitchy type of personality as a horrible thing, but I think that's only because it's more obvious that the way she acts is bitchy. In my mind, Sena being so full of herself is just as bitchy/negative -- but all of Yozora's other characteristics outshine all of Sena's other characteristics.
Feb 27, 2013 4:44 PM
Nov 2008
What evidence is there that Sena was leading guys on?

Yozora and Sena have very different negative points, and I wouldn't equate arrogance with bitchiness. Different people like different characters for very different reasons, and that's the whole point of a romantic comedy with harem elements. I would be very hesitant to put down others' opinions by saying that they're only looking at what's most obvious.

I don't think it's accurate to say that Yozora's other characteristics outshine all of Sena's other characteristics. The girls have different strengths and weaknesses and it ultimately comes down to personal taste. Everyone has their own subjective views on these and there's no universal rule about who's right and who's wrong when it comes to these.
Feb 27, 2013 4:50 PM

Aug 2012
frivolity said:

I don't think it's accurate to say that Yozora's other characteristics outshine all of Sena's other characteristics. The girls have different strengths and weaknesses and it ultimately comes down to personal taste. Everyone has their own subjective views on these and there's no universal rule about who's right and who's wrong when it comes to these.

I agree that it's all an opinion, and contrary to how anti-Sena my posts are -- I don't hate her, I'm just trying to balance the argument since a lot of people are completely anti-Yozora and bringing up every flaw of her character and nothing else. In fact, there's an entire thread devoted to that.
Feb 27, 2013 5:10 PM
Nov 2008
I don't hate any of the characters either, although I'm a Sena fan. I find it pointless to hate on any character unless the author intended for the character to be hated, but that's not the case for Sena, Yozora, or any of the other girls in Haganai. I respect tsudecimo's posts, in particular, because it is clear that he strives to be as neutral and objective as possible, even though I disagree with some of his points.
Feb 27, 2013 5:41 PM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also you said only Sena lacks common sense but in reality all of them have problems.

Everyone has problems IRL too. How does this change anything I said?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
1. Yozora always bullies others but can't take a little teasing herself. Some maturity that is. If you always hurt others, you should be ready to endure it yourself too. But she hits Sena whenever she teases her.

Again, you have to give examples.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
2. Her talk and actions contradict each other most of the time. Episode 6 again as a reference.

Again, be more specific

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
The otome game is another good example. She should have learned that she won't accomplish anything unless she gets along with other. Despite the cool dialogues, she didn't learn much.

Wait, what are you talking about? That was a video game, and she did get along with someone in the end. Besides, Sena had the exact same attitude when both her and Sena were playing dating sims back in season 1, and so far there's no reason to assume that she's changed either.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also bullying others doesn't mean she is mature when she does is just for her own amusement most of the time.

When did I ever say anything else?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I will put up another example from the LN later

Don't spoil it for me.

1. The way you said that was like Sena was the only one who lacked common sense but that can be said for everyone in the club. Everyone lacks some common sense there.

2. Either you are blind or you didn't get the message episode 5 tried to show. Watch the episode again and if you still think it's just a game and nothing else...........then i would like to say you are nothing more than a blind fan.

3. During the game Sena teased her the same way Yozora does when Sena plays games (Sena bullies her even worse for example. making her read out the h-scene out loud) but what did Yozora do....got angry, hit her with the flyswatter, got irritated with the game. I am not gonna list all of them because the fact is true. If you refuse to see it it's your problem.

4. Oh and i am not gonna spoil anything because that part won't be included in the anime most probably.

JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

If you put it like that you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". tsudecimo already explained it well enough but i guess some people are too blind to understand it. Also if Sena is self-centered then Yozora can also be called selfish and evil. Some of you are just refusing to accept that Sena has developed as a character compared to before and can't even put up a good example about how much Yozora developed as a character.

Feb 27, 2013 7:18 PM

Aug 2012
*sigh* Well I'm feeling typical forum-syndrome, where you try and try to explain your point of view, and either one or both sides refuse to accept the views of the other side for one reason or another, and as a result we all start having the same dumb arguments over and over again and re-explaining points over and over again.

I like Yozora. I'm done. I will let the author write the story as he chooses.
Feb 27, 2013 7:40 PM
Nov 2008
Meh, happens to me too in other forums when I'm discussing other series in which I'm part of the minority. The forums here aren't very condusive for proper debate for a variety of reasons. Then again, that's why I have the utmost respect for those members who can remain neutral and carry on rational discussion in these conditions without resorting to bashing and flaming, as I am often prone to do in other forums.
Feb 27, 2013 7:45 PM

Apr 2010
Sena and Yozara MAY be better.

But, I'm favoring Rika all the way..
Feb 27, 2013 11:22 PM

Sep 2011
Either Yozora or none.

Feb 27, 2013 11:40 PM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

The way you said that was like Sena was the only one who lacked common sense but that can be said for everyone in the club. Everyone lacks some common sense there.
I know, not every person acts completely rationally all the time. You've still failed to give any examples however, and there's a big difference between being like everyone else and thinking that standing naked on your roof and screaming ''SEKKUSHII BIIIMUU!!'' is going to help your life in any way. You're just digging yourself a hole now.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Either you are blind or you didn't get the message episode 5 tried to show. Watch the episode again and if you still think it's just a game and nothing else...........then i would like to say you are nothing more than a blind fan.

Did I ever deny that this was one of Yozora's flaws? No. I'm not going to rewatch episode 5 for your sake. Anyway, I was completely right when I said that Sena had the exact same attitude when they were both playing dating sims back in season one. How am I missing the point exactly?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
During the game Sena teased her the same way Yozora does when Sena plays games (Sena bullies her even worse for example. making her read out the h-scene out loud) but what did Yozora do....got angry, hit her with the flyswatter, got irritated with the game. I am not gonna list all of them because the fact is true. If you refuse to see it it's your problem.

That's what made you so upset? I think Yozora is cute when she gets upset. What was your point again? Cause I'm not going back to check.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

If you put it like that you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch".

Most every girl in this show is cock-craving, and they didn't call her a bitch, but a slut.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
tsudecimo already explained it well enough but i guess some people are too blind to understand it.

Oh, he did? When? Fetch me that quote, please.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also if Sena is self-centered then Yozora can also be called selfish

When was the last time Yozora exhibited exceptionally selfish behaviour?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Some of you are just refusing to accept that Sena has developed as a character compared to before and can't even put up a good example about how much Yozora developed as a character.

I'm not saying that she hasn't developed at all, I'm just saying that she's still as naive and gullible as she was in episode one. That hasn't changed at all.

Feb 28, 2013 12:21 AM
Dec 2012
Sena-chan is too dumb.
Feb 28, 2013 12:35 AM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

The way you said that was like Sena was the only one who lacked common sense but that can be said for everyone in the club. Everyone lacks some common sense there.
I know, not every person acts completely rationally all the time. You've still failed to give any examples however, and there's a big difference between being like everyone else and thinking that standing naked on your roof and screaming ''SEKKUSHII BIIIMUU!!'' is going to help your life in any way. You're just digging yourself a hole now.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Either you are blind or you didn't get the message episode 5 tried to show. Watch the episode again and if you still think it's just a game and nothing else...........then i would like to say you are nothing more than a blind fan.

Did I ever deny that this was one of Yozora's flaws? No. I'm not going to rewatch episode 5 for your sake. Anyway, I was completely right when I said that Sena had the exact same attitude when they were both playing dating sims back in season one. How am I missing the point exactly?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
During the game Sena teased her the same way Yozora does when Sena plays games (Sena bullies her even worse for example. making her read out the h-scene out loud) but what did Yozora do....got angry, hit her with the flyswatter, got irritated with the game. I am not gonna list all of them because the fact is true. If you refuse to see it it's your problem.

That's what made you so upset? I think Yozora is cute when she gets upset. What was your point again? Cause I'm not going back to check.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

If you put it like that you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch".

Most every girl in this show is cock-craving, and they didn't call her a bitch, but a slut.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
tsudecimo already explained it well enough but i guess some people are too blind to understand it.

Oh, he did? When? Fetch me that quote, please.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also if Sena is self-centered then Yozora can also be called selfish

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Some of you are just refusing to accept that Sena has developed as a character compared to before and can't even put up a good example about how much Yozora developed as a character.

I'm not saying that she hasn't developed at all, I'm just saying that she's still as naive and gullible as she was in episode one. That hasn't changed at all.

Guess it's pointless talking to blind fan who doesn't want to admit he/she is wrong. I told you rewatch the episode because you didn't understand the purpose of that episode but it's entirely your choice, i don't give a shit whether you watch it or not. Besides Yozora acts selfish most of the time. Whatever i know i am right whether you try to deny it or act ignorant doesn't really matter. Just in case tsudecimo explained it in reply to your posts but maybe you were too blind to see anything. Good luck watching the upcoming episodes.

Feb 28, 2013 12:46 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Guess it's pointless talking to blind fan who doesn't want to admit he/she is wrong. I told you rewatch the episode because you didn't understand the purpose of that episode but it's entirely your choice, i don't give a shit whether you watch it or not. Besides Yozora acts selfish most of the time. Whatever i know i am right whether you try to deny it or act ignorant doesn't really matter. Just in case tsudecimo explained it in reply to your posts but maybe you were too blind to see anything. Good luck watching the upcoming episodes.

Why don't you just adress my points instead?

When did tsudecimo explain how Yozora is a slut? Quote that shit.

How is Sena any less gullible now than she was at the start of the series?

How does every single main character lack common sense? You still haven't given a single example to support this claim

How did I miss the point of episode 5? I did acknowledge Yozora's shortcomings, I didn't try to deny anthing. If you think I did miss the point then quote me.

You don't have any excuse.

Feb 28, 2013 1:20 AM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Why don't you just adress my points instead?

When did tsudecimo explain how Yozora is a slut? Quote that shit.

How is Sena any less gullible now than she was at the start of the series?

How does every single main character lack common sense? You still haven't given a single example to support this claim

How did I miss the point of episode 5? I did acknowledge Yozora's shortcomings, I didn't try to deny anthing. If you think I did miss the point then quote me.

You don't have any excuse.

Seriously you are misunderstanding all my points here or tbh you are mixing them all up. Also i addressed your points several times with examples but you either misunderstood them or mixed them up or said you don't get it. Also i didn't say she is a slut someone else did. I don't usually swear in my post. You said it's a game and shouldn't matter much. You are even denying what you said yourself. Also i was referring to what tsudecimo said about your shit talk about Sena being a slut and leading guys on. But you just took it on a different level. I don't know if you are doing this on purpose or you are just dumb.....whatever i said enough from a neutral point of view. I can't repeat the same things again and again because some idiot misunderstands or mix things up every time. Take care and as i said before have fun watching the upcoming episodes.

Feb 28, 2013 2:49 AM

Sep 2011
Again, you are avoiding answering all my points. Is it so hard to just try to back up your claims?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
you are misunderstanding all my points here or tbh you are mixing them all up.

I'll make it easy for you then. Since you seem to be in need of it.

POINT 1.
''When did tsudecimo explain how Yozora is a slut? Quote that shit.''
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". tsudecimo already explained it well

When? Give me that quote.

POINT 2.
''How is Sena any less gullible now than she was at the start of the series?''

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
JennyEsquire said:
I'll just call her a girl who is naive, gullible, lacks common sense, and doesn't seem very culturally knowledgeable.
Sena was like that during the beginning but she has changed well during the course of the series.

This quote was in direct response to mine. Give one example of how Sena has grown any less gullible or naive.

POINT 3.
''When was the last time Yozora exhibited exceptionally selfish behaviour?''
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Also if Sena is self-centered then Yozora can also be called selfish and evil.

Either show the last time Yozora acted selfishly, or don't.

POINT 4.
''How does every single main character lack common sense? You still haven't given a single example to support this claim''
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Nobody in the club has has common sense.

This is the second time I'm asking you to give just one example of why that's true.

This is the part where I counter your other points:

''i didn't say she is a slut someone else did.''
I never claimed you did either.

''You are even denying what you said yourself''
When? Give me a direct quote.

Feb 28, 2013 2:53 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Guess it's pointless talking to blind fan who doesn't want to admit he/she is wrong.

What am I denying exactly? I am aware that Yozora can be a real bitch, and that she has trouble getting close to people.

Feb 28, 2013 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:
POINT 1.
''When did tsudecimo explain how Yozora is a slut? Quote that shit.''
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". tsudecimo already explained it well

You are misunderstanding this.He meant i explained why Sena isn't a slut.

JennyEsquire said:

POINT 2.
''How is Sena any less gullible now than she was at the start of the series?''

She still gullible and naive that part of her didn't change or develop since the start.

JennyEsquire said:

POINT 3.
''When was the last time Yozora exhibited exceptionally selfish behaviour?''
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Either show the last time Yozora acted selfishly, or don't.

Yozora is selfish that one of her more definite characteristic.
Yozora Mikazuki (三日月 夜空)
A cruel and selfish black-haired girl

Of course she is not as selfish and evil as some of her haters claim.

Main reason why she is called selfish:
- Wanting kodaka for her self and doesn't want him to have other friends ( why she made the club basically )

frivolity said:
I respect tsudecimo's posts, in particular, because it is clear that he strives to be as neutral and objective as possible, even though I disagree with some of his points.

Thanks and what points you disagree with :O ?
Feb 28, 2013 3:21 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:

- Wanting kodaka for her self and doesn't want him to have other friends ( why she made the club basically )

I knew this, I just wanted him to tell me himself why he thought so. Worth mentioning however is that all of the girls want him for themselves and are more or less jealous of each other. Yozora mostly just seems more motivated than the rest, which to me is a point in her favour. She was also the first of them to show an interest in Kodaka.

tsudecimo said:

I thought as much. It would've been better if he'd just said so.
BryanBosslingFeb 28, 2013 3:33 AM

Feb 28, 2013 4:45 AM

May 2011
keep battling guys lol
Feb 28, 2013 4:47 AM

Oct 2011
Sena's dad really wants to hit Kodaka. I think he deserves kodaka the best.
Feb 28, 2013 4:53 AM

Sep 2011
Iasuru said:
Sena's dad really wants to hit Kodaka. I think he deserves kodaka the best.

+1

Feb 28, 2013 7:18 AM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

I knew this, I just wanted him to tell me himself why he thought so. Worth mentioning however is that all of the girls want him for themselves and are more or less jealous of each other. Yozora mostly just seems more motivated than the rest, which to me is a point in her favour. She was also the first of them to show an interest in Kodaka.

tsudecimo said:

I said it several times. It's not my fault that you can't read or understand simple stuff.

Feb 28, 2013 7:23 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I said it several times. It's not my fault that you can't read or understand simple stuff.

When? Show me that quote.
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Not this one, I'm sure.

Feb 28, 2013 8:24 AM

Jul 2011
Sena wins! easypeasylemonsqueezy
Feb 28, 2013 8:31 AM

Sep 2011
ainky said:
Sena wins! easypeasylemonsqueezy

lol true. Plus he gets to hang out with Pegasus.

Feb 28, 2013 9:10 AM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

When? Show me that quote.
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Not this one, I'm sure.

Seriously all you can do is use some childish logic. What i said was "If you put it like that you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch"" and that was after you started calling Sena a slut. Don't try to twist my words by leaving the first part out. It's pathetic. Either go see a doctor or take some English classes. Your reading capability is horrible. Also you aren't exactly countering my points, you are just twisting them like the above part.........just pathetic.

Feb 28, 2013 9:22 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Seriously all you can do is use some childish logic. What i said was "If you put it like that you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch"" and that was after you started calling Sena a slut. Don't try to twist my words by leaving the first part out. It's pathetic. Either go see a doctor or take some English classes. Your reading capability is horrible. Also you aren't exactly countering my points, you are just twisting them like the above part.........just pathetic.

Oh, so now I am twisting your words also? Or did I just misunderstand? Pick fucking one. So what did you actually mean when you said ''you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". tsudecimo already explained it well''? Even if I did misunderstand you, this is like the fifth time I'm asking you to show me this post, and you've still failed to do so. I also have three other points that you've chosen not to adress. If you're gonna make claims without actually backing them up then don't fucking bother.
BryanBosslingFeb 28, 2013 9:27 AM

Feb 28, 2013 9:36 AM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Oh, so now I am twisting your words also? Or did I just misunderstand? Pick fucking one. So what did you actually mean when you said ''you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". tsudecimo already explained it well''?

Are you an idiot? Ok let me put it straight for you..........what i meant was if you call Sena a" slut leading guys on" then you can't actually say anything against who people who are calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". Also i actually said that calling Yozora something like that is going a little too far in the previous posts. Later tsudecimo explained why you can't call Sena a slut answering your post. If you forgot where it's on page 8 & 9 dumbass.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
bNq said:
Yozora isn't stupid, if she would do something that obvious, it would only lead to Kodaka hating her. There's really no point in further discussing this issue with you, as you don't seem to grasp the full nature of it.

It was textbook manipulative behaviour. First she was presented with a situation she didn't expect and then she tried to come up with a subtle plan to - as you pointed out yourself - lessen her appeal. If she could just go up to Kodaka and suck his cock, we'd be done before Ep1. All the options you listed would be stupid to act on in Yozora's case, it would only backfire even worse.

Buddy while i agree with most of the points but saying "Yozora is a manipulative cock craving slut" is really a bit too much. She can't let go of their previous friendship while at the same time she is unsure about their recent relationship as Kodaka doesn't favor one over the other to maintain peace among them. But other than that, i can't really like her character neither her actions.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

If you put it like that you can't really blame people for calling Yozora a "cock craving bitch". tsudecimo already explained it well enough but i guess some people are too blind to understand it. Also if Sena is self-centered then Yozora can also be called selfish and evil. Some of you are just refusing to accept that Sena has developed as a character compared to before and can't even put up a good example about how much Yozora developed as a character.

Seriously you are twisting my words and i just showed you. I was trying to be nice saying that you misunderstood but you are the same as your pathetic Yozora. Learn to read for fuck's sake.

JennyEsquire said:
tsudecimo said:

tsudecimo said:

If someone points out what you are doing wrong you just come up with an excuse............you thought so? Then why are asking pointless questions? Can't admit you are wrong? Can't admit that your character has made mistakes? Saying the same shit again and again...........what an idiot.
Dragon_Slayer_XFeb 28, 2013 9:43 AM

Feb 28, 2013 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
Okay, you need to post in some other format for me. I can't see who is saying what and who is responding to who. There also seems to be a lot of unecessary text.

P.S. They are all cock craving bitches

Feb 28, 2013 9:47 AM
Dec 2012
I think it's about time I chip in.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Evil? Don't make me laugh. You don't know what evil means, kid.
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I'll just call her a girl who is naive, gullible, lacks common sense, and doesn't seem very culturally knowledgeable.
Sena was like that during the beginning but she has changed well during the course of the series.

What are you talking about? Even though Sena-chan has devoloped as a character, she's still the same on all of those points. I love Sena-chan but she is as dumb as a brick.
Feb 28, 2013 9:48 AM
Dec 2012
JennyEsquire said:
They are all cock craving bitches

All harem cows are.
Feb 28, 2013 9:55 AM

Sep 2011
@Dragon_Slayer_X

You keep saying that I'm in denial. I've already asked you exactly what I'm in denial about, and so far you've yet to answer that question. It'll be hard for me to become a better person if I don't know what I'm supposed to change.

What is it that I'm too blind to see?

Feb 28, 2013 9:58 AM
Aug 2012
NTR-Sentai said:
I think it's about time I chip in.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Evil? Don't make me laugh. You don't know what evil means, kid.
JennyEsquire said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

What are you talking about? Even though Sena-chan has devoloped as a character, she's still the same on all of those points. I love Sena-chan but she is as dumb as a brick.

Sorry but i don't really care. If people refuse to see that her character has developed it can't be helped. At least the latest episode should be a good example. Same can be said for Sena and Yozora haters. Their hatred is more than what it should be. But it's a fact that where Sena is changing Yozora isn't and she refuses to change. Say what you want but the fact stands. I am not gonna repeat everything i said just in my previous posts just because you refuse to accept it.

Feb 28, 2013 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
You people are agreeing on the same thing but too stubborn to admit it or are just completely misunderstanding everything.
Feb 28, 2013 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
The fact that Kodaka will be with Kobato for the rest of his life or the rest of this series for that matter.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 28, 2013 10:11 AM
Aug 2012
JennyEsquire said:
@Dragon_Slayer_X

You keep saying that I'm in denial. I've already asked you exactly what I'm in denial about, and so far you've yet to answer that question. It'll be hard for me to become a better person if I don't know what I'm supposed to change.

What is it that I'm too blind to see?

Sorry i don't know how else i am supposed to answer you. I tried in my way but i think it was either too harsh or too complicated. But it's a fact that you just used a part of what i said to ask a pointless question again and again. Moreover, while you admitted that you thought something similar regardless you kept asking me the same questions. I think i explained them more or less in my previous posts but you kept misunderstanding. I was a little harsh in my previous post so i apologize. But you are just refusing to see a Sena a character who is developing as time passes and overly biased against her character.

Feb 28, 2013 10:29 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sorry i don't know how else i am supposed to answer you. I tried in my way but i think it was either too harsh or too complicated. But it's a fact that you just used a part of what i said to ask a pointless question again and again. Moreover, while you admitted that you thought something similar regardless you kept asking me the same questions. I think i explained them more or less in my previous posts but you kept misunderstanding. I was a little harsh in my previous post so i apologize. But you are just refusing to see a Sena a character who is developing as time passes and overly biased against her character.

That's fine, apology accepted. I even admit to misunderstanding that one statement.

I can see why you'd think I'm biased. Still, I admitted to being fully aware of Yozora's shortcomings. She's obviously mean to Sena (though I wouldn't call it bullying), she's manipulative, and she has a hard time trusting people. I acknowledge all of these flaws, but I still prefer Yozora over Sena for several different reasons.

You're entitled to your own opinion, and I'm not going to try and change that. I'm sorry if I flew off the handle a bit, or seemed harsh.

Feb 28, 2013 10:41 AM

Nov 2012
No one gets him considering he doesnt even think of them as friends, let alone love interests.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.