Forums

in this topic we discuss ways of making good, quick, and/or easy money

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 19, 2013 10:40 PM

Oct 2012
TheAutocrat said:
katsucats said:
Nah, getting good at Poker takes years of practice, and years more to even out all the variances. Stock exchange has a lot of luck involved as well. There's only one thing that will get you rich fast and it's all skill: robberies.
You play poker, katsucats?
I was a break even player for a while. It isn't worth the time. I would've had to play like that for years to build up a bank roll and play higher stakes. My brother probably made a quarter to half a mil doing that, but it ain't for me.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 19, 2013 10:42 PM

Oct 2012
RandomChampion said:
dior said:
if you're hot and desperate you can make money on craigslist by sucking dick of lonely and wealthy old men.

but it's relatively easy to make money online. http://www.blackhatworld.com/ is a decent place to start.
wow people are making some serious bank here

it's complicated though lol. i wish i were better at computers and such...
That internet marketing stuff is sort of like a ponzi. They make it look so easy, but most of the people doing it will never make a dime.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 19, 2013 11:03 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
TheAutocrat said:
katsucats said:
Nah, getting good at Poker takes years of practice, and years more to even out all the variances. Stock exchange has a lot of luck involved as well. There's only one thing that will get you rich fast and it's all skill: robberies.
I was a break even player for a while. It isn't worth the time. I would've had to play like that for years to build up a bank roll and play higher stakes. My brother probably made a quarter to half a mil doing that, but it ain't for me.
katsucats said:
RandomChampion said:
dior said:
if you're hot and desperate you can make money on craigslist by sucking dick of lonely and wealthy old men.

but it's relatively easy to make money online. http://www.blackhatworld.com/ is a decent place to start.

That internet marketing stuff is sort of like a ponzi. They make it look so easy, but most of the people doing it will never make a dime.

yea, poker requires a very special skill set for it to be consistently lucrative. damn good for your brother though haha

yea i took a good look through that forum...there were people making money but most were still asking how and stuck on making 0-2 dollars a day lol. and it looks like you need to invest significant amount of time (for people like me who dont know much about internet workings at least)
Jan 19, 2013 11:06 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
TheAutocrat said:
katsucats said:
katsucats said:
RandomChampion said:
dior said:

yea, poker requires a very special skill set for it to be consistently lucrative. damn good for your brother though haha

yea i took a good look through that forum...there were people making money but most were still asking how and stuck on making 0-2 dollars a day lol. and it looks like you need to invest significant amount of time (for people like me who dont know much about internet workings at least)
Baman said:
RandomChampion said:
did this work for you/someone you know?

sounds pretty specific plan though, i like it lol. just not sure if i have the capital
Nah, I'm acquainted with a couple of guys that is/have been independent retailers, but they never did the bits selling thing.
The bitz industry has been growing a lot lately though, bitzbarn, bitsandkits, etc, and then countless on ebay. Ebay might be the best really, since you might get extra profit from bids.
Still, if there's going to be any point, you'd have to buy stuff from GW, and apparently they are pretty bitchy with independent retailers, with uncertain delivery dates, lack of information about new products and so on.

Of course, if you want to make a lot of cash out of this, you'll probably have to make some big investments, and there's bound to be bits that no one really needs, which means you'll have to juggle the prices neatly to ensure a good income while still being cheap enough to attract costumers.

yea lol seems like it. if only ih ad the capital and time (and web and organization skills)

it does sound like a relatively straight forward business though
Jan 19, 2013 11:18 PM

Oct 2012
RandomChampion said:
yea lol seems like it. if only ih ad the capital and time (and web and organization skills)

it does sound like a relatively straight forward business though
I once knew a guy that tried the independent retailing thing for awhile. He would troll eBay or offshore connections for products that he thought was good value, and then rent out booths at the mall during holiday seasons and shit. Made good money for a while. But then the economy collapsed, and he was stuck with a bunch of shit he couldn't sell... Then again, this guy moved to Japan and became a host at a club to support his education at the age of 13. Needless to say his risk tolerance is much higher than mine.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 19, 2013 11:49 PM
Jun 2012
90% of the time quick money is just luck.

You are better off learning how to manage your money you already have.

Therefore, research investing and making the most out of what you already have.

Start saving money, grab another job while young or work more hours, and invest in something.
Property, Stocks, Silver/Gold, etc...

Use your time to the fullest.

After that, you can still try to hit the jackpot or become a Stripper.
Jan 20, 2013 1:35 AM
Dec 2012
Do a paper round. Chicks dig it as well.
Jan 20, 2013 1:38 AM

Oct 2012
1. Make songs such as "Swag yolo n1gga b!tch3$!"
2. Put it on YouTube/whatever video site/show to music industry and say you want to become a singer.
3. Sing more swag yolo and get money.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 20, 2013 1:45 AM

Aug 2012
Learn to count cards.

Mad Dosh.

Jan 20, 2013 5:28 AM

Mar 2012
I remembered another way, it's not legit but it's an Art, have you ever thought about being a hustler? *.*
"A shinobi who violates the rules is scum, but a shinobi who abandons their friends is worse than scum" - Uchiha Obito
Jan 20, 2013 9:37 AM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
I once knew a guy that tried the independent retailing thing for awhile. He would troll eBay or offshore connections for products that he thought was good value, and then rent out booths at the mall during holiday seasons and shit. Made good money for a while. But then the economy collapsed, and he was stuck with a bunch of shit he couldn't sell... Then again, this guy moved to Japan and became a host at a club to support his education at the age of 13. Needless to say his risk tolerance is much higher than mine.

lol wow. those are quite the financial journeys he's had lol

Bleys said:
90% of the time quick money is just luck.

You are better off learning how to manage your money you already have.

Therefore, research investing and making the most out of what you already have.

Start saving money, grab another job while young or work more hours, and invest in something.
Property, Stocks, Silver/Gold, etc...

Use your time to the fullest.

After that, you can still try to hit the jackpot or become a Stripper.

this is good advice right here that i 100% agree with. the problem is that as of last year i took out mad loans. used everything i had to start paying them off lol.

Matenrou said:
Do a paper round. Chicks dig it as well.

lol used to have a straw like that

Bowser701 said:
Learn to count cards.

Mad Dosh.

i wonder if im capable lol

Itermin8rX said:
1. Make songs such as "Swag yolo n1gga b!tch3$!"
2. Put it on YouTube/whatever video site/show to music industry and say you want to become a singer.
3. Sing more swag yolo and get money.

did think about youtube + adsense before...

philiphos said:
I remembered another way, it's not legit but it's an Art, have you ever thought about being a hustler? *.*

it's a way of lyfe
Jan 20, 2013 11:33 AM

May 2012
become the next justin beiber of youtube and make dope ~

jk

play the lotto and hopefully you'll be the lucky person to win

invest your money in companies that could turn out to be successful in the future

buy stocks that would sell high in the future as well
Jan 20, 2013 12:33 PM

Feb 2012
Become a pimp.

Or sell women's used underwear on craigslist for $35-45 a pop.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Jan 20, 2013 1:15 PM

Aug 2012
Sell your virginity - only for girls.
Jan 20, 2013 1:24 PM

Nov 2011
RandomChampion said:

Careful with that. It's actually unsafe to use ad sense and monetize some of your content if you're not partnered with youtube or a network you can partner with. For example, some people can get a 'strike' or banned for putting up campaign commentary of a game if they aren't partnered with like TGN or Machinima, etc. If it's your own original content you might be fine, but if you're using like a song or a game, etc.(Something you don't own) it could turn out poorly.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 20, 2013 2:58 PM

Oct 2012
steal stuff and sell it back for a profit
RRRRRRRRRR
Jan 21, 2013 9:00 AM

Oct 2009
Joobie said:
become the next justin beiber of youtube and make dope ~

jk

play the lotto and hopefully you'll be the lucky person to win

invest your money in companies that could turn out to be successful in the future

buy stocks that would sell high in the future as well

been a "professional lotto player" for years now. shit luck for me lol

Bloodcalibur said:
Become a pimp.

if i can sell for that much that's seriously a good idea. going to look into this, i know plenty of women. i'm probably going to have to find a girl to split the venture with though. not so much for wearing the panties as for being the person to hand them over. dont think most people would take it from some random man.

Ragix said:
RandomChampion said:

Careful with that. It's actually unsafe to use ad sense and monetize some of your content if you're not partnered with youtube or a network you can partner with. For example, some people can get a 'strike' or banned for putting up campaign commentary of a game if they aren't partnered with like TGN or Machinima, etc. If it's your own original content you might be fine, but if you're using like a song or a game, etc.(Something you don't own) it could turn out poorly.

thanks for the heads up. yea i figured as much about the partner thing (which is why i have yet to carry out that plan lol). yea it could get real tricky with youtube once you start using it to make money.
Jan 21, 2013 9:04 AM

Mar 2012
I have to make £2000 before the end of this year :<
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 21, 2013 9:16 AM

Oct 2009
NicoleB said:
I have to make £2000 before the end of this year :<

2000 isnt hard in a year. are you old enough to get a steady job? even if you arent/dont have enough time, what about odd jobs (yard work, lawn work, babysitting, construction, etc)

if can swim well, lifeguards make a lot for what they do. i used to make 16 an hour sitting there doing nothing (youll make more at the beaches). becoming a lifeguard requires $400 certification class though (at least here in America). i also used to tutor in college - went to rich neighborhoods and they paid $40-$50/hr lol

or u can take bloodcaliber's suggestion and sell used underwear lol. just make sure to bring somebody armed with you.
Jan 21, 2013 9:23 AM

Mar 2012
Well I go to college so it's hard for me to get a job, it would have to be part-time but at the same time I also work for my mum (she owns her own store) which ofc I don't get paid for, although that's only when she needs someone, but it's probably going to be a lot more often in the coming months D:
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 21, 2013 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
NicoleB said:
Well I go to college so it's hard for me to get a job, it would have to be part-time but at the same time I also work for my mum (she owns her own store) which ofc I don't get paid for, although that's only when she needs someone, but it's probably going to be a lot more often in the coming months D:

Looks like selling used underwear is the only option. D:
The Art of Eight
Jan 21, 2013 9:32 AM

Mar 2012
dankickyou said:
NicoleB said:

Yea...no thanks.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 21, 2013 9:33 AM

Feb 2012
RandomChampion said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Become a pimp.

if i can sell for that much that's seriously a good idea. going to look into this, i know plenty of women. i'm probably going to have to find a girl to split the venture with though. not so much for wearing the panties as for being the person to hand them over. dont think most people would take it from some random man.

It's fairly easy to do, but I suggest actually having the girls wear the underwear for a day. I honor the act of trading or selling and besides, those pervs always know when a pair of panties hasn't actually been worn. It's the smell they go for.

I sometimes add $15 to the price if they want the woman to take it off in front of them and then hand it to them. Of course, she would be wearing a skirt so that all she has to do is wear the panties underneath and then pull them down without showing her naked pussy. Although if she's exhibitionist enough, I would allow another $10 if the buyer wants a glimpse of it as she takes it off.

I have other pricing such as an extra $15 if they want the girl to pee in the panties or w/e. $15 extra if they want her to wear them two days in a row.

You usually have to e-mail them pictures of her wearing it (avoid showing face in the pics of course) with some kind of agreed mark or name tag written either on her leg or the underwear to let him know it will be the same one he's getting. This is all about convincing buyers so that they're more inclined to come back and buy some more because they know they're getting what they paid for.

I simply go with the women to the spot they agreed on for the trade and stand against a wall or a pillar a few meters away, pretending to be just a bystander. This is just for protection. I also carry two small blades with me (short enough that it's not against the law).

Another piece of personal advice is, I suggest you do this with women that will enjoy doing this, or get a kick out of doing something like this, whether humorously or sexually. I know women who get turned on from the thought of doing something like that and it's always better to do this with them because it maintains the integrity. If a woman is doing this and she dislikes it but is forcing herself to do it just for the money, then I question her dignity.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Jan 21, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2009
dankickyou said:
NicoleB said:

lol

@NicoleB

i see. if you want something less concrete that you can even do from your room, take a look into this:

http://findfocusgroups.com/

Ive never used this myself, but i hear it's legit (especially since these are mostly big companies). I think if you do a couple of these a month you can easily make the cash. Not sure if there's any options for the UK though youre gonna have to check.

Basically, it's companies looking for opinions on their products based on your demographic. some of them pay even 300.

one last idea i have is to take some money and put it in a nano-cap company (in which each share is a cent or below). small increases will yield huge profit margins (vice versa is true too though). you must do your research though
Jan 21, 2013 9:40 AM

Feb 2012
I don't know why she even sees selling used underwear as a negative thing. She reacted in a seemingly disgusted manner. She could make hundreds a week or at least $100 a week if she has two or more customers per week. She could reach her $2000 quota pretty quickly and easily, not to mention no work done except going to the designated spot.

If she thinks it has anything to do with lacking dignity then she's not thinking correctly. It's like saying a woman who has a turn on for gangbangs must mean she's an unfaithful ho.

Jan 21, 2013 9:46 AM

Oct 2009
Bloodcalibur said:

It's fairly easy to do, but I suggest actually having the girls wear the underwear for a day. I honor the act of trading or selling and besides, those pervs always know when a pair of panties hasn't actually been worn. It's the smell they go for.

I sometimes add $15 to the price if they want the woman to take it off in front of them and then hand it to them. Of course, she would be wearing a skirt so that all she has to do is wear the panties underneath and then pull them down without showing her naked pussy. Although if she's exhibitionist enough, I would allow another $10 if the buyer wants a glimpse of it as she takes it off.

I have other pricing such as an extra $15 if they want the girl to pee in the panties or w/e. $15 extra if they want her to wear them two days in a row.

You usually have to e-mail them pictures of her wearing it (avoid showing face in the pics of course) with some kind of agreed mark or name tag written either on her leg or the underwear to let him know it will be the same one he's getting. This is all about convincing buyers so that they're more inclined to come back and buy some more because they know they're getting what they paid for.

I simply go with the women to the spot they agreed on for the trade and stand against a wall or a pillar a few meters away, pretending to be just a bystander. This is just for protection. I also carry two small blades with me (short enough that it's not against the law).

Another piece of personal advice is, I suggest you do this with women that will enjoy doing this, or get a kick out of doing something like this, whether humorously or sexually. I know women who get turned on from the thought of doing something like that and it's always better to do this with them because it maintains the integrity. If a woman is doing this and she dislikes it but is forcing herself to do it just for the money, then I question her dignity.

LMAO. i like all your additional deals in there. yea i guess it wouldnt be enough to just have the same girl bring the goods (unless that's the girl who was wearing it). I didnt think of the idea of one girl doing all the wearing, which isnt neessary but can work i guess. dont know if i know any girl who gets turned on by this, but i do think i know a few who would find this shit funny as hell...seriously thinking. i'm guessing you split the profits with the women (kinda sucks but it's fair)

and yea, it would suck if you walk up to the spot and are met with a some asshole packing heat or a bunch of faggots with bats or something
RandomChampionJan 21, 2013 9:56 AM
Jan 21, 2013 9:48 AM

Oct 2009
Bloodcalibur said:
I don't know why she even sees selling used underwear as a negative thing. She reacted in a seemingly disgusted manner. She could make hundreds a week or at least $100 a week if she has two or more customers per week. She could reach her $2000 quota pretty quickly and easily, not to mention no work done except going to the designated spot.

If she thinks it has anything to do with lacking dignity then she's not thinking correctly. It's like saying a woman who has a turn on for gangbangs must mean she's an unfaithful ho.

if someone wanted to pay me 40 bucks a pop for my worn underwear, i'd sell that person as many as i could lol
Jan 21, 2013 9:50 AM

Jan 2013
Rob a bank.
Jan 21, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
RedArmyShogun said:
Rob a bank.

The getting shot part kinda turns people away though.
The Art of Eight
Jan 21, 2013 9:56 AM

Feb 2012
RandomChampion said:
Bloodcalibur said:

LMAO. i like all your additional deals in there. yea i guess it wouldnt be enough to just have the same girl bring the goods (unless that's the girl who was wearing it). I didnt think of the idea of one girl doing all the wearing. dont know if i know any girl who gets turned on by this, but i do think i know a few who would find this shit funny as hell...seriously thinking. i'm guessing you split the profits with the women (kinda sucks but it's fair)

and yea, it would suck if you walk up to the spot and are met with a some asshole packing heat or a bunch of faggots with bats or something

Just gotta do it in a public area but find a slightly private corner as well. This way if I spot something suspicious beforehand, I would just run over to her and grab her. But private enough that she can perform the trade or extra services of the trade.

Jan 21, 2013 10:57 AM

Mar 2010
I used to make weed brownies.

all you need is a box of betty crocker brownie mix and a half ounce.

I was getting $200 an ounce, which was a pretty ok deal, but I'm sure you can get better. You don't need the best quality to cook. (In fact, quality does not matter at all, seek out the cheapest buy possible!)

Then you grind up your half ounce and cook it in corn oil for like an hour. After that you just use that oil to make the brownie mix and your done.

We used to make a batch of 12 and sell them for $15 each, which is a pretty competitive price. Each batch is worth about $75 profit.

Selling brownies is pretty easy at first, they're a novelty so more than just hardcore stoners will buy them also, you wont have to compete with real drug dealers because your product isn't really the same as selling weed for smoking everyday (a good brownie should deliver a debilitating high that lasts for at least 6 hours...).

Protip: your brownies wont be gross and taste like weed like some other recipes. Add M&Ms or like butterscotch chips or something. This will make your brownies more appealing.
Jan 21, 2013 2:44 PM

Dec 2011
Get a job.
-----------------------------
Jan 21, 2013 6:04 PM

Oct 2012
The easiest way to make money if you have the connections and you live in a college town or just a plain grimey neighborhood is to buy ounces of fishscale for about $800-1200, cut it with about 50% glucosamine, and sell lines or grams. The difference between potheads and cokeheads is that the latter don't plan ahead. They'll buy a couple lines, then come back 10 minutes later for a couple more, when they could've just copped a gram for less money. Profit: $2000-4000 depending on how desperate your clients are.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 7 hours ago

15 by RyuRabbit »»
59 seconds ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

26 by JaniSIr »»
46 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
58 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

65 by Animeistaken »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.