Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 11, 2013 12:51 PM

Aug 2012
-Miyu- said:
IYAAN! IYAAN! IYAAAANNN!!!

If Erza diesloses, imma cry!!!!

I knew Kagura was somehow related to someone from the ToH...should've known it would be Simon...but damn. This shit is getting intense...

It really is!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Jan 11, 2013 1:00 PM
Dec 2012
macx12 said:
The sadistic side of me see minerva substituting milliana into ezra's place. =.= <---- This is the one
dang you mashima is this where the sadism reaches a new level justlike in RAVE?

Or it could be kagura's own blood since that sword has some secret xD idk
Jan 11, 2013 1:03 PM

May 2012
nice chapter, really like kagura and erza :3
didnt realize that kagura never pulled her sword before, and dat last page >_<
Jan 11, 2013 1:07 PM
May 2012
Jellal's expression kind of makes me wonder... Like nothing happened to Erza. Otherwise he'd have more of a stunned look, no?

Maybe Minerva intervened and beat Kagura...
Jan 11, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2012
Lol at Jellal passionitly gazing at the broad horizon while his reason to live is staring death in the face. Way to go!
Jan 11, 2013 1:27 PM
May 2012
mashima is just trolling us all, no way in hell erza dies

pretty good chapter though, definitely epic
Jan 11, 2013 1:27 PM

Dec 2011
^ It doesn't look like Jellal is even watching the tournament right now.They're quite far from the tournament place.

That face from his is probably just him thinking about what's wrong with what Future Lucy told them.

I'm pretty sure Erza won't die at a moment like this.If someone died,it's probably Kagura or Milliana.I think it's Milliana.
Jan 11, 2013 1:44 PM

Mar 2012
That was unexpected, whoever thought Kagura was Simon's sister. I thought her revenge was something more like... the annihilation of her family, but her hatred is just from her brother's death, then they must be really close.

I really wondered what was that black paint when Kagura drew her sword, I thought it was some dark magic aura, who would ever thought it was blood.. thats some crazy way to draw a sword o_o

I dont see how Erza can beat her, please no nakama powerup bullshit =_=

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 11, 2013 1:45 PM

Feb 2012
Barion-Zara said:
kimmy122122 said:
Ouch...

I didn't expect that. Nice revelation :)
And finally someone stronger than Erza lol...Though I don't think this will last for long since Erza will probably win nxt chap.

And I'm not convinced that the person who was cut is Erza. The sword probably has a secret, maybe it was even Kagura's blood that splashed out.

right there with you about the sword probably having a secret, things jsut seem to have been going to well for Kagura this chapter.
Jan 11, 2013 1:47 PM
May 2012
Deathraver said:
That was unexpected, whoever thought Kagura was Simon's sister. I thought her revenge was something more like... the annihilation of her family, but her hatred is just from her brother's death, then they must be really close.

I really wondered what was that black paint when Kagura drew her sword, I thought it was some dark magic aura, who would ever thought it was blood.. thats some crazy way to draw a sword o_o

The black stuff after she drew it or during?

It looked like blood afterwards... But FT and blood don't mix :c

I would also be upset if Erza wins with another nakama power up. That's too many for Erza.
Jan 11, 2013 1:58 PM

Oct 2007
darkwap said:
I'm sure they wouldn't kill off a main character. Main characters rarely die in shonen manga.

Yeah but... something completely unexpected is supposed to happen in this event, and remember that Levy-from-the-future was channelling Jim Carroll, writing about the People Who Died

If Ezra dies we're gonna see some sort of ass-pull with time travel magic that makes Edolas look a trip to France
Jan 11, 2013 1:59 PM

Mar 2012
-Miyu- said:

I would also be upset if Erza wins with another nakama power up. That's too many for Erza.

This page.

The black splatters around her, is that blood? lol
I know at the end, that is for sure someone's blood. But I'm confused on this page of what that black thing is.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 11, 2013 2:05 PM
May 2012
Deathraver said:
-Miyu- said:

This page.

I know at the end, that is for sure someone's blood. But I'm confused on this page of what that black thing is.
Oh god. I'm not so sure whether it's shading effects or blood... Or something else... It kinda looks like she's screaming in pain and agony... Now I really think minerva intervened and attacked Kagura.
Jan 11, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
I wonder why the next chapter is named"RoseMary". Can't really think of anything >.<
Jan 11, 2013 2:06 PM

Jun 2011
-Miyu- said:
Deathraver said:
-Miyu- said:

This page.

Oh god. I'm not so sure whether it's shading effects or blood... Or something else... It kinda looks like she's screaming in pain and agony... Now I really think minerva intervened and attacked Kagura.

fuckin' Minerva.
Jan 11, 2013 2:20 PM

Dec 2012
If Minerva did sucker shot Kagura I would imagine Erza going beast mode for Kagura's sake. That could be part of Sting's plan, eliminate the stronger opponent, take out the weaker.
Jan 11, 2013 2:23 PM

Jan 2011
Ramkec said:
Glad to see someone put Erza into her place, bitch got stomped.
my words exactly even with all that bloodlust i don't think Erza got cut unfortunately ;_; good chapter is good~.
Jan 11, 2013 3:03 PM

Dec 2011
Deathraver said:

I think the black around her is only showing her hatred,agony and everything, not blood.No matter what it is,the drawing looks awesome xD

Also: I don't think Erza will be able to win against Kagura,because she already accepted her loss,especially after hearing the reason for Kagura's rage is because of Simon's death.And it's good for her character to finally be defeated at a fight,indeed.

On the reason for her hatred,yes from what was shown on the small flashbacks,they were close(it also seems like they didn't have family)and the way Simon was treated would make her rage.Especially from what she knows:Simon being slaved for so many years and ending up killed by the same person who slaved him all the time.It does sound cruel.
Jan 11, 2013 3:24 PM

Aug 2012
^it is interesting how little does Kagura know about Simon all in all. If she had a grip of the whole story, this could've been easily avoided. Well, that's Erza stupidity for conversing about it on the field.

Erza being the main character and all that, it's obvious to think she should survive but...It would be kinda awesome if she died, in a way. Her character was build up, we know everything about her and there's absolutely nothing new she can offer. She has second origin, and considering even the reason Kagura stated it's obvious there's nothing else to Erza...I think killing Erza would make a good move for the manga in general, regardless of me being a great fan of her 2 and all of us loving her; just my thoughts.
That would accelarate the 'power' hidden within Natsu even more ^^
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Jan 11, 2013 3:33 PM
May 2012
Deathraver said:

yes the whole "power of friendship" is a bit played out, but one thing we have all learned throughout this manga is erza has plenty of asspull and she will win just about any fight
Jan 11, 2013 4:21 PM

Oct 2009
In her fights, she deserved to win and she had to win in some cases. And in those fights when it was inconclusive like when she fought against Jellal or Laxus. She was always definitely going to lose but Natsu was there. But in this case I think Erza will lose in some way.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jan 11, 2013 4:34 PM

Oct 2010
Screw you all, I want Kagura to win. But that blood was Minerva's sucker punch probably, so yeah, bullshit. Or someone stood against them. Whatever the case, they will team up against Minerva or Kagura will loose. This show is so damn predictable that it's annoying...
Jan 11, 2013 4:41 PM
Feb 2012
Nuuu Erza lost!? D: Surprised she was over powered so easily.

And damn Kagura was Shimons sister ;o Didn't see that coming.
Wonder what the effect of her unsheathing her sword will be now on them both, guess it has some sacrificial effect.

Don't think he would kill off Erza...I hope...
Jan 11, 2013 4:44 PM

Dec 2012
Really intense chapter. I am amazed that Kagura is stronger than Erza or at least on par with her. I guess we can all understand why kagura hates Jellal so much. Hoping that was not Erza's blood got got splashed. Man I really wanna read the next chapter now.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 11, 2013 4:59 PM

Dec 2011
kiDnameDSkia said:
^it is interesting how little does Kagura know about Simon all in all. If she had a grip of the whole story, this could've been easily avoided. Well, that's Erza stupidity for conversing about it on the field.

Erza being the main character and all that, it's obvious to think she should survive but...It would be kinda awesome if she died, in a way. Her character was build up, we know everything about her and there's absolutely nothing new she can offer. She has second origin, and considering even the reason Kagura stated it's obvious there's nothing else to Erza...I think killing Erza would make a good move for the manga in general, regardless of me being a great fan of her 2 and all of us loving her; just my thoughts.
That would accelarate the 'power' hidden within Natsu even more ^^

Kagura doesn't know about the events that happened after Simon entered ToH only because she wasn't there.I mean,after entering that,she never saw him again,so she only knows how he was when they were kids.

Yes,I don't think it's wrong for a main character to die in a epic way,but I think that should happen more near the end of the story.I just think now wouldn't fit.What I would like is that this arc decides new goals for characters that don't have any personal goals as of now(like Gray and Erza).
Jan 11, 2013 6:20 PM

Oct 2010
Crimson_Cloud said:
Screw you all, I want Kagura to win. But that blood was Minerva's sucker punch probably, so yeah, bullshit. Or someone stood against them. Whatever the case, they will team up against Minerva or Kagura will loose. This show is so damn predictable that it's annoying...

I want Kagura to win too. Your right it is predictable i wouldnt care if Ezra died though. She is too overrated.
Jan 11, 2013 6:41 PM

Oct 2011
Nooooooooo Erzaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oi Oi Oi! Don't just go killing off Erza, don't you dare, I'll frinkin' kill you Kagura, taking advantage of Erza weakness in her heart. So where's the next chapter, hurry up Mashima, it's really interesting right now!

Ahh, there're some people who think this: "I'm sorry, but Natsu saved this life of mine and I can't go around giving it up recklessly". It's very likely.

Also, there's one who think that Minerva switched Erza with Milliana, which is 1 good possibility, but not so sure about this.
Signature
Jan 11, 2013 6:43 PM
Sep 2012
I always felt that people discounted Kagura without even knowing what she could do.
Now gotta say i expected Kagura to whoop erza's ass but i didn't think it was going to be that much, i do expect erza to have a comeback tho...

as for the blood, you think that gray finally stopped looking at the sky to go and help erza for a change? Either jumped in the way to take the hit it on some ol' Simon ish or just hit her with ice to block Kagura from unsheathing her blade...

but the whole using Millianna thing sound nice to, f'ed up but that's nice...
killinyadreamzJan 11, 2013 6:55 PM
Jan 11, 2013 6:50 PM
Jan 2011
GuiltyKing said:
It took one chapter and a random reason as to why Kagura hates Gerard to make me lose interest in her. No, Gerard will not get punished for it. He will never get punished for doing anything 'cause "he's a good guy now and really suffers from his past". I can accept many of FT's flaws but I hate that piece of shit. It's like Naruto's Sasuke (i.e. the author apparently being in love with the respective char).

This post gives me cancer. Ignoring that Jellal sacrificed himself to save in the Tower of Heaven arc, so he has technicalled died once, saved Natsu and helped him defeat Zero, actually went to prison, went around defeating dark guilds for years without any reason to live and with the thought that Erza had died. If anything Jellal is the one who takes punishments the most compared to people like Laxus who made his guild fight against each other and tried to kill the whole Magnolia (no just because he failed and got stopped it doesn't make his crimes less severe) or Ultear whose crimes is on par if not even greater than Jellal (killed Meredy's entire town and possibly lots more off screen) and all she needed to is giving Meredy a hug and everything is done.

And no Ultear and Laxus are also my favorite character, it's just that people's bias against Jellal can be disgusting as some points.
Jan 11, 2013 8:49 PM
Dec 2012
I hope Erza don't die . . .
Or else I would hate Kagura forever :((
Jan 11, 2013 9:09 PM
Mar 2011
Hazuno said:

I hope Erza dies...
I would love Kagura if she does
Jan 11, 2013 9:12 PM
Nov 2010
BackLashWave said:
Hazuno said:

I hope Erza dies...
I hope Kagura don't die...
Or else I would hate Erza forever.
Jan 11, 2013 9:18 PM
May 2012
Z-flame said:
BackLashWave said:
Hazuno said:

I hope Erza dies...
I hope Kagura don't die...
Or else I would hate Erza forever.

I hope Kagura dies...
I would love Erza if she does
Jan 11, 2013 9:28 PM
Apr 2012
kiDnameDSkia said:
Ok, one of the best chapters so far definitely...So much revelation, finally someone stronger than Erza, and I agree with this
macx12 said:
The sadistic side of me see minerva substituting milliana into ezra's place. =.=
dang you mashima is this where the sadism reaches a new level justlike in RAVE?

Or it could be kagura's own blood since that sword has some secret xD idk

Also, there's a high possibility that 'Archenemy' is a cursed sword, and Kagura will die because she pulled it out or sth like that. I doubt Erza would die, but I didn't also expect Kagura to overpower her so much aswell as Erza admitting defeat and her fault for Simon just like that..

Also, I noticed there was blood around Kagura even before the last page, when she was drawing the sword out, so that last blood was probably all Kagura, or so would I assume.

no but seriously I seriously doubt Kagura could just overpower Erza so easily without something going wrong like her sword killing her or something... either way Erza has to have a come back, like Natsu and Gajeel did, therefore I agree
Jan 11, 2013 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
I'm expecting an epic Erza comeback.
I'm hoping for a power up though, seriously everyone else except Gray and Erza gets one.
Also if Milliana does get seriously injured or dies Erza going to go ape because that would have made 3 people die correlating to the safety of her. AKA cut bitch mode.
Jan 11, 2013 10:38 PM

Jul 2010
Wow my theory of Kagura being Simon's sister was correct. I was still shocked ( plus I got it right).
I just hope Erza doesn't lose or atleast Minerva switched Erza for Milliana because Jellal wasn't shocked or anything he had a calm face. If Milliana got hurt ,woah change of events,look what your anger did Kagura.Or Sting lashes out silly. That's my theory.
Jan 11, 2013 10:59 PM
May 2012
I...Im in shock... Erza... No... ;_;!!!!!!! Watch there be a plot twist and kagura kills herself because she was targeting the wrong person the whole time and such... i dunno things like that seem to happen often in a manga so it wouldnt be to farfetched... but...
ERZA MY DEAR ERZA WHY DIDNT U JUST SHUT THE FECK UP and kick her ass!!!!??!?!?!

where the hell is gildarts when u need him -_-"!
Jan 12, 2013 2:50 AM

Apr 2010
Just wandering, what are the odds that Erza dies, and that chapter Farewell Jellal is referring to Erza saying farewell to her love? :3
Jan 12, 2013 4:10 AM

Mar 2008
lol at all the suspicions that Erza dies. This is FT we're talking about, Fairy Tail members don't die (rarely anyone dies). Erza will win this fight, and whoever's blood that was, it wasn't Erza's. Most likely someone popped up and protected her as she wanted to take that blow couse she thinks she "deserves" it.
Who knows, maybe Minerva did swap Erza with Milliana, or maybe even Jellal jumped in. Either way, I'll say it again as I'm 100% sure, it's not Erza's blood.

Anyway, pretty neat cliffhanger.

BUT! If by any, however slim, chance Erza will die... This series will really jump onto another level ;p
Jan 12, 2013 7:00 AM

Jun 2008
SorrowEnd said:
Just wandering, what are the odds that Erza dies, and that chapter Farewell Jellal is referring to Erza saying farewell to her love? :3

I still think it will be Jellal dying. Natsu probably stood up for Erza and that must be his blood. Jellal wont let no one hurt Erza and besides he was always prepared to let someone take his life for what he did to Simon, so he will go sooner or later to Kagura to clear things up. He might have the power to defeat Kagura since he is a former saint wizard, but he wont fight her so I think we´ll say "farewell Jellal". look at Mashima of what he did at Jellal´s clone in Rave

But oh well, time travel exists so no problem. Erza will come back for him. (that is, assuming she doesnt go berserk and kills Kagura after).

I mean there´s a theory that if someone goes berserk enough, Acnologia will come and destroy the city.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 12, 2013 7:01 AM
Jul 2012
if anyone dies ill love mashima forever
Jan 12, 2013 7:01 AM
May 2012
Oh god, where're you guys getting the assumption that Jellal will die?! iyaan! IYAAN! I'd rather Erza die!

Jellal ♥ you can't die! QQ
Jan 12, 2013 7:02 AM
May 2012
JavierR said:
simon already died.
Jan 12, 2013 7:12 AM
Jul 2012
-Miyu- said:
JavierR said:
simon already died.

fine if anyone who i gave a shit about dies ill love mashima forever minus wendy
Jan 12, 2013 7:49 AM

Jun 2008
-Miyu- said:
Oh god, where're you guys getting the assumption that Jellal will die?! iyaan! IYAAN! I'd rather Erza die!

Well

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 12, 2013 8:15 AM
Jan 2011
Orulyon said:
-Miyu- said:

Well

Jan 12, 2013 8:37 AM

Jul 2007
Orulyon said:
SorrowEnd said:

I still think it will be Jellal dying. Natsu probably stood up for Erza and that must be his blood. Jellal wont let no one hurt Erza and besides he was always prepared to let someone take his life for what he did to Simon, so he will go sooner or later to Kagura to clear things up. He might have the power to defeat Kagura since he is a former saint wizard, but he wont fight her so I think we´ll say "farewell Jellal". look at Mashima of what he did at Jellal´s clone in Rave

But oh well, time travel exists so no problem. Erza will come back for him. (that is, assuming she doesnt go berserk and kills Kagura after).

I mean there´s a theory that if someone goes berserk enough, Acnologia will come and destroy the city.

Meh, if to go by Mashima's draft, Jellal will most likely
Jan 12, 2013 8:41 AM
May 2012
Can't we just have Minerva die?...
Jan 12, 2013 9:03 AM

Jun 2008
Talukita said:
Orulyon said:
-Miyu- said:

Well

oh I do hope Mashima doesnt do it. He would destroy

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 12, 2013 10:06 AM

Aug 2012
Actually, I'm thinking how epic would be if Erza actually dies, but stays in the series roaming the guild quarters in etheral form :D I mean, we do have Zeref who's only...what, 400 years old? And 'First' Mavis who is in spirit form constantly ^^ maybe there's like a Jedi catch, when you're like a monster magician lvl 500 mage, you can live forever (there's also Makarov and Purehito who was pretty old as fuck, but still like: I am tha bawwsss)

Imagine all the character interaction, Etheral Erza scolding Natsu and Gray ^^
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.