Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2008 12:29 PM

May 2008
I just completed the series 10 minutes ago.
I think she was pregnant. She vomited and she was always stroking her belly.

And Kotonoha became mad! Just remember the last scenes.... Man... Creepy...

But it was fun :D
Please send my Member Cards to my profile if they are ready! Thank you very much! ^^

Dec 19, 2008 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
i think she was.. and really Kotonoha said she wasnt because she didnt know anything about that kind of things. besides, she was crazy then and she believed in what she wanted to be real.
and i remember that when Sekai was alone, she said to herself "but its Makoto's baby" so she obviously didnt lie.
Dec 27, 2008 2:42 PM

Dec 2008
I think Sekai was pregnant.

But her atitude in the class when she told that to him wasn't correct. She should wait until they were both alone
Jan 8, 2009 5:16 AM
Jan 2009
Dude, I'm such a big fan I watched all the game endings and in one of the endings you see Sekai 6 months pregnant stabbing Makoto.
Jan 29, 2009 2:47 PM
Jan 2008
expresspineapple said:
Dude, I'm such a big fan I watched all the game endings and in one of the endings you see Sekai 6 months pregnant stabbing Makoto.

gee, thanks for the spoiler douchebag

The game proves nothing. It's not following the game, its just based on it. Saying she was pregnant in the anime because she was pregnant in the game isn't a very reliable source.

She was definitly pregnant. I think the hormones and stuff was probably the main reason Sekai was so messed up and ended up
Feb 6, 2009 9:31 PM

Dec 2008
IDK, you couldn't tell

& &
Mar 14, 2009 5:37 AM
Nov 2008
I also think Sekai was pregnant but it was early to see the the baby or the embryo...
May 10, 2009 7:00 PM

May 2009
i am pretty sure seki was not pregnant she was just crazy and used that as a ploy she would have took him to the doctor to prove her point if it was true
May 22, 2009 1:19 AM

Apr 2008
She is pregnant!!=O

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
May 23, 2009 6:47 PM

Jun 2008
About sekai's pregnancy, i don't know what to say because there was not enough proves to affirm or deny it, i mean she just had some symptoms that could be confused with other things. There was not a clear clue about it. And about why she killed makoto, i think she did it because she felt betrayed after she thought she'd finally be with makoto. And about the phrase kotonoha said, i think the psychosis she was passing through made her see the truth. hahaha :p. But remember: Kotonoha is a smart girl
BlivionisMay 23, 2009 7:21 PM
Jun 6, 2009 1:19 AM
Jun 2009
I don't know if sekai was pregnant or not but she wasn't lying in my opinion.

Come on, how would she know she wasn't pregnant if she didn't go to the hospital.

When kotonoha killed sekai she just proved that she didn't saw a human been being formed, she didn't proved that sekai was lying.

As i said sekai didn't know about not being pregnant ( i think) cause she nerver did the test.
Jun 9, 2009 11:10 PM

May 2009
I think she wasn't pregnant at all,it was too early to find out. She was pretending all the time since she wanted to end up with makoto. Besides, kotonoha made sure of it xD

btw: nunoatcc , ur taking the anime too other level saying " she didn't go the hospital "
hope u know what i mean

Jul 29, 2009 3:32 AM

Jul 2009
Umm...no...ಠ__ಠ
I think Kotonoha said in the last episode she knew Sekai made up the whole story so Makoto would come back to her, then in the ending scene Kotonoha says "Just as I thought..." which means there was no baby inside her.
Aug 15, 2009 1:20 PM

Feb 2008
its hard to tell because Kotonoha had snapped at the time so she'd see what she'd want to see and Sekai and Kotonoha are freaking crazy and if she was pregnant she was only a couple days pregnant so you wouldn't be able to see anything anyway
GummyShoesAug 15, 2009 1:27 PM
Aug 27, 2009 8:16 AM

Nov 2007
okay ive only read a few posts but as far as i can see, she was. why? because for a baby to develop.. it takes time. so when she was killed it wouldnt have even matured to be visible. least not under all that blood. Another reason why i think she is.. well its because when she gets cut open, you see kotonoha's face.. now.. from this i believe that the creators purposely did that to show from the 'baby''s point of view? otherwise you would have just seen kotonoha open sekai and see nothing but blood.
Aug 5, 2010 7:26 PM

Apr 2010
I thought she was, but after reading all the commentes people put thought into, not the ones that say "no she wasn't---see ep 12(creepy)" I'm not so sure
In the game she was according to one of the alternate endings.(My favorite one)
In the anime, there really is not way to know. You can't cut someone up and look inside to see, embryo would be too small.
Now I think she might have not been pregnant but she believed she was. She acted tenderly when objects were around her, trying to protect her womb.

I think that's part of school days though, you'll simply never know, but it also gives stupid people the oppurtunity to jump the gun and say, "FUCK SEKAI, SHE LIEEEEEEDDDDD!!!! ONLY TO WIN MAKOTO OVER WITH A FAKE BABY, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

BTW,
Yandere said:
Girls know where babies are grown, we know where to cut.

True...
SquirrelyAug 5, 2010 7:48 PM
Jan 21, 2011 9:10 PM

Sep 2010
Anime does not think these things through. This particular ending she is not pregnant for the author says she isn't so she is not. More than likely if she was they would have said it in some way later. In some endings she was , in this one I don't think so.
Jan 21, 2011 9:10 PM

Sep 2010
Anime does not think these things through. This particular ending she is not pregnant for the author says she isn't so she is not. More than likely if she was they would have said it in some way later. In some endings she was , in this one I don't think so.
Jan 30, 2011 3:35 PM

Aug 2010
i think she was in the game, and wasn t in the anime xD
Mar 25, 2011 4:07 PM

Oct 2010
I'm not too sure about it myself..... it's true that if Sekai was pregnant, she wouldn't be far along enough for the baby to mature. But it's also true that if a girl really does believe she is pregnant then she can have morning sickness and such. And the stress on Sekai could have had her stop having her period (that can happen if there's a lot of stress). It's difficult to say wether or not Sekai was pregnat. I really don't know about it myself...
Mar 25, 2011 4:12 PM

Oct 2010
I've also noticed that a lot of people keep saying that it had only been a little while if Sekai was pregnant, but didn't they say in the anime that when Makoto and Sekai were 1st having sex they weren't completley safe becasue they didn't know too much. So hasn't it been a while since then? Idk.
Jun 14, 2011 4:30 AM

Aug 2010
doesn t the visual novel bad ending 1 proves this spec? :p exept that the visual novel bad ending is the same as the serie but in the serie sekai killed makoto in a better time and place ^^
Jun 26, 2011 11:11 PM

Apr 2009
sCr4G said:
I think she wasn't pregnant at all,it was too early to find out. She was pretending all the time since she wanted to end up with makoto. Besides, kotonoha made sure of it xD

btw: nunoatcc , ur taking the anime too other level saying " she didn't go the hospital "
hope u know what i mean

I dont think Sekai was pretending :)
Im not sure if she's really pregant because:
- Its her first time, so of course she didnt have the experiences of being pregant, I've seen many situation like this, not that anyone who feels nausea is pregant.
=> So we dont know if Sekai made a mistake or not.
- And Kotonoha, didt you see her eyes, they're insensitivity, we dont know whether she's insane and tricked herself for that (in order to prove that she's right to Sekai).
=> And either Kotonoha words are not trusted.
- SD has many eds, I think just one of them doesnt prove this, oh well the story are different in each ed.

~.~
RYnky-sanJun 26, 2011 11:17 PM
Jul 15, 2011 1:20 PM

Feb 2011
Yes. Sekai was pregnant.

1. Would you really trust the account of a girl who talks to her cell phone and convinces herself that she's having a conversation with the person who's blocked her?
2. It would eliminate almost all sensible motivation for her to kill him if she wasn't.
3. We freaking saw the morning sickness. It's much more of a stretch to say that she was psychologically convinced of her own sickness.
4. The translation I watched had Katsura say something along the lines of "there isn't a person inside of you". For all of the already mentioned reasons, there isn't any way that there would be a physically-formed child in her stomach that early.
If you lived in your computer, you'd be home already.
Aug 12, 2011 3:16 PM

Aug 2011
Without going to a doctor, you won't know if she was really pregnant or not.
Sep 18, 2011 12:18 PM

Jul 2011
There can be many options about this.

A) She really was Pregnant, but don't wanted see doctor because she scared Kotonoha has something to do with doctors or she come there kill her.

B) She was "fake" Pregnant.

C) "Fake" Pregnant, only because she wanted Makoto finally forgot about Kotonoha and become forever with her.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Nov 9, 2011 1:39 PM
Jun 2010
As for girls "knowing where to cut"... I'm a girl. I don't know where to give someone a csection. We didn't learn that in health class. Even if she cut in the right place, baby wouldn't be developed enough. At first I thought Sekai was faking being pregnant, but it the morning sickness didn't make sense. I think she was pregnant. Plus she said she wasn't having her period. The baby just hadn't developed enough when Kotonoha killed her.

Imagine if it had though... what an ending that would be. o.o

Katsura: Let's see if you're pregnant. *slits open Sekai's stomach* There's nothing insi-... Oh... oops *walks away*

I have a twisted sense of humor. XD
Nov 16, 2011 8:43 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm, must say I'm on the borderline with this question; though I lean more for the "she was NOT pregnant" side.

For one, there was never any solid proof Sekai was pregnant. And the signs (such as throwing up) could have just been caused by her hysterics/stress of finding out Makoto was cheating with other girls. Also, with her missed period - that could have also been caused by the stress she was feeling. Stress, especially a great amount, can indeed effect a women's menstrual cycle. Not to mention, she was referred to a hospital even ((but I thought I read somewhere, when Makoto sent her the text about the hospital, she mistook it and believed he wanted her to go through with the abortion)) by Makoto/Kotonoha. If Sekai truly thought she was pregnant, I believe she would have at least gone to take a test or check. In a sense, I do think she could have possibly made herself think she was actually pregnant (both girls were pretty much at their breaking points by this time in the series).

Though, right at the end when Kotonoha said those last few words and was peering down; some part of me thinks that maybe Sekai was pregnant and Kotonoha was completely denying in...? Just the way the screen positioned, almost made me think that there WAS something there. But I am very shy upon that theory.

And I second that. I'm a girl as well and I know where a baby grows but I would not know where to cut or even how (I'm sure you can't just cut without having to take some precautions so you don't mess up) unless I did some research.
Nov 20, 2011 11:25 AM

Apr 2010
I think she was lying half..
That she didn't knew that she really was pregnant and as Kotonoha said: 'You didn't went to the doctor, because you aren't pregnant.'
I think she just lied so Makoto has a reason to stay with her.
Jan 28, 2012 10:21 PM

Nov 2011
It's probably just one of those mysteries that the audience will never know.
Mar 4, 2012 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
Pretty sure she was pregnant but it takes several months to see development and clearly Kotonoha knows nothing about pregnancy.
Mar 21, 2012 2:54 PM

Mar 2012
I think it was a psychological pregnancy in the anime.
Well, if I base myself with what happened in the eroge, I would say that maybe was true <3
"I contradict myself xD"
Jun 23, 2012 11:58 PM
Sep 2010
Sprecioustant said:
She is pregnant!!=O

Not any more! :)
Jul 18, 2012 1:31 AM

Jun 2012
Kotohona seemed pretty intelligent, and even suggested specific hospitals in which Sekai should get tested for pregnancy, so I don't doubt that she knew what she was doing.

I think the scene at the end where she says that there is no-one in side was meant to be more symbolic than anything.

It could have meant so many different things depending on how you interpret it.

hartschaotica said:
Sprecioustant said:
She is pregnant!!=O

Lol, this made me laugh.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Sep 3, 2013 5:50 AM

Oct 2012
deerily said:
Sprecioustant said:
She is pregnant!!=O

Nice. But I agree with Laraso, Kotonoha wasn't dumb, just off the edge. Sekai lied. That's what the authors wanted us to get from that scene of her belly being ripped apart and searched. Which was awesome.

May you and Motoko's head live long and prosper Kotonoha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2014 10:51 PM
Dec 2014
Yandere said:
Sekai was not pregnant, she definitely definitely was not. In order for Sekai to have been 'late' she would have had to been at least 3 weeks pregnant because that's how far along you have to be to first get late symptons and miss your period and take a test, so that would have only been her first clue, but by then, the baby has a form, even if it's tiny, it is there and it is attached to the uterus and has cells and parts for nourishment and the like.

Not to sound, uh, graphic, but the view that they show from Katsura's view, is the exact shape of the uterus, if cut open and it was one hundred percent, clearly empty, there were no tiny bulges or anything attached to the wall anywhere and I am pretty sure that this anime would have been detailed with that since they were daring enough to do it in the first place.

Katsura made perfect sense, as insane as she was, and if Sekai really was pregnant, she would have shown him proof of some kind, but she had no proof at all...

She showed 'signs' of being pregnant.. she really just got nauseous while she was hysterical crying and then basically tricked herself into believing it, if you ask me. She may have really believed it, but I really do not think she was because nausea is not only a sign of pregnancy, but a sign of being extremely upset and crying all day, too. Not to sound, uh.. weird, but it is kind of normal for a girl to get paranoid and think she is pregnant if she has unprotected sex, so I am afraid that in her case that was it.

I was not sure the entire time, but I am pretty sure that Katsura knew to look for something inside of her uterus, since she knew where to cut and she definitely knew where to cut.. because of the exact shape it was - they did that in detail on purpose..

So I really do not think she was pregnant, she did trick herself into believing it and when faced with the decision of having to show him it, she couldn't... I totally side with her, mind you, I think he deserved to die anyway, besides that, but I do believe that it was a last desperate attempt, too.

Katsura was very well-read and smart, so I wouldn't be surprised if a teenage girl actually knew what to look for inside of a human body. =p I would have known what to look for when I was a teenager, most likely.. I mean, the uterus is the uterus - it either has something in it, or it does not and that's how it works.

In the game, she was pregnant in a version, but there are a bunch of endings to the game and that is not the only one. There are versions where they are happy, kill each other, commit suicide and so on.

These are just going from the facts of the anime and I only call them facts because the anime was mature and sexual enough that they would hopefully know the body parts of the human. >.>; She could have been pregnant I guess if they suddenly decided to get lazy with their facts, but I am not too sure about that, however nothing is impossible!

One other thing is when Katsura is talking to her and accusing her of lying, she clenches her fst, which, to me, shows a sign of frustration at being caught.. Little things are fun!

Pyschological anime, though, so it probably wants you to use your imagination and think different things. =D Which is great.

This is old, I know, but I have recently discovered this anime. And as a woman who has been pregnant, Kotonoha would not have been able to see the baby. At three weeks, the baby is the size of a grain of salt. At four weeks, a poppy seed. Five weeks about the size of and apple seed. All relatively small, especially a poppy seed, and I doubt Kotonoha would have seen that lol. When you are pregnant, you are considered pregnant from the first day of your last period, which is why you give birth at 40 weeks but are nine months pregnant, so if we are talking three weeks from a doctors point it would be too small to see. If three weeks from missed period it would be the size of a blueberry, something you would see. I am pretty sure she was pregnant, and it would be way to small for Kotonoha to have seen it, unless Sekai was waaay farther along. Which I doubt. All that happened pretty fast!
Oct 10, 2015 6:47 AM

Jun 2015
I do think that she was just my opinion though
Feb 22, 2021 11:18 AM
Oct 2020
Katsura speaks TRUTH. She LIED to get Makoto's ATTENTION.
turquoisepawsJul 16, 2021 7:31 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» R U a Kotonoha's fan or a Sekai's fan???

Blivionis - May 23, 2009

39 by Erikillo »»
Apr 22, 2023 9:44 AM

» If you're in Makoto's shoes, what would you do?

Foton - Mar 13, 2008

28 by turquoisepaws »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:33 AM

» What Do You think of &quot;School Days&quot;

waalex11 - Jul 26, 2010

7 by KawaiiNeko94 »»
May 27, 2018 12:15 PM

» your honest view on makoto

llawliet16 - May 27, 2009

6 by KawaiiNeko94 »»
May 27, 2018 11:50 AM

» What do you think of Makoto?

LemursOWN - Aug 30, 2008

40 by taylor_bauer »»
May 17, 2015 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.