Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2013 3:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that OP song...wow.

Anyways, first half of this episode was intense. Phantom sure gets their job done..disabling the nuclear signal, killing the terrorists, etc. Looks like shit's about to go down next time.

Also, is it just me or does Gora seems like one of those guys that can't be trust at all based on this episode.
Jun 30, 2014 1:13 AM

Aug 2010
So...I didn't think that I could like Gora any less...but it happened. I don't like him, I don't trust him.
Also, I'm confused. Are they Military or are they pirates?
On a side note: The Captain of that ship was pretty good looking though.
Aug 13, 2015 1:41 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Gora is such an annoying PoS. Not only does he continue to be an annoying douchebag, but he also just sold them out to pirates. Why exactly haven't they put a bullet in this assholes skull yet?

Anyways, it was a decent enough episode, the best part being when that special ops unit took out those terrorists. Although some of their members are kinda.....odd, I'll still be looking forward to seeing more of them.

Also, I'm not really sure what to think of these *pirates* yet, other then that they look utterly ridiculous and out of place in this setting lmao.
Jan 22, 2020 2:12 AM

Aug 2018
We’ll see if I make it through this series. Why they haven’t terminated Gora yet is a mystery to me.
May 31, 2023 8:10 PM

Dec 2022
The food is only two years out of date? What a steal, lmao.

The pirates look ridiculous. I thought this series was talking itself seriously, but out walks the peanut gallery and their leader in the red skull hat with sandals and a katana. The most out of place characters yet, especially since they seem to be operating a modern ship.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 27, 6:10 PM

Aug 2017
Another great episode, Gora is really unbearable at this point, so he was a member of a pirate crew, the pirates looks really good, but honestly it's out of place considering the world setting and the way they dress is straight out of ONE PIECE LOL.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 12 Discussion

Murbella - Jan 23, 2011

11 by Dekom »»
Apr 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2013

3 by Dekom »»
Apr 6, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2013

6 by Dekom »»
Apr 5, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Feb 11, 2012

6 by Dekom »»
Apr 4, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 8 Discussion

kittygoesmad - Aug 18, 2009

5 by Dekom »»
Apr 3, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.