Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 1, 2013 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:

Agreed. Sorry, I'm in a weird mood.

Don't worry I was half to blame.
Jan 1, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2012
Getting horrifically savaged by a rabid polar bear. Ripped my throat out in two swings. That wasn't the worst part though. Oh no. With my vital fluid rapidly pouring out of my body, I did the only thing I knew how; pulled out my 4 foot hunting knife, pointed it at the bear, and lunged forward. The bear, however, was a crafty bastard, and grabbed the knife out of my trembling hands, which were soaked with my own blood. It spun round in a flash, cutting off both my arms in a single swing. (Don't ask.), and then dropped the knife, which is quickly swapped for one of my dismembered limbs. Grabbing my frail, singular arm, it spun it round over it's head, much like that of a helicopter. It then charged me, and I felt multiple impacts as my previous arm continuously connected with my face. Just as I thought I was done, I heard a scream of engines, and a flash, as Batman strode past me, picked up my other arm, and an arm-duel between batman and the polar bear started. Being the superhero batman was, he beat the polar bear in a quick combo (8 hit), and being batman, he was extensively trained in the use of first aid, and he stuck my arms back into the correct positions in no time, and managed to stop the blood flow from my throat. WITHOUT PAINKILLERS. Oh yes, I am hardcore, and that was the most pain I have ever been in.
"He's not dead, he's Katsura."
Jan 1, 2013 2:04 PM
Apr 2010
Two years ago I was constipated for about four days.
Jan 1, 2013 2:10 PM

Mar 2011
Red_Keys said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
pralan said:
Just a fews of kicks in my ... place

Could have been worse, you could have been whipped with a rope there. That would be downright awful.
Just ask Mr. Bond.

Oh yeh, I'd forgotten about that. That would be much more painful than anything I experienced because he didn't even have clothes to protect his precious genitals.
InfiniteJan 1, 2013 3:09 PM
Jan 1, 2013 2:39 PM

May 2009
From most to least painful :

- Culster headaches. Beyond description. I am convinced there is no worse pain. There can't possibly be.

- Proctalgia fugax. Slightly less intense than a cluster headache.

- Far, far behind is the one time I had a gaping hole under my lower lip when a car hit me and I fell face first. Asphalt got inside the wound and they were trying to scrap it off with some metal tool. Everyone at the hospital heard me scream and curse that day.

- My double wrist fracture hurt pretty bad too.

- Hip joint pain, specially in the morning.

- Appendix pain.
Jan 1, 2013 2:41 PM
Nov 2012
I once had to watch the first four twilight movies back-to-back.
Jan 1, 2013 2:46 PM

Sep 2012
Had food poisoning and spent a whole day throwing up blood and pieces of food. Stomach hurt like hell, couldn't move, couldn't sleep. It was a bad decision eating that leftover fish.
Jan 1, 2013 2:57 PM

Sep 2012
egnaro315 said:
leftover fish.

u don goofed
Jan 1, 2013 2:58 PM

Nov 2012
HiddenVoice said:
Getting horrifically savaged by a rabid polar bear. Ripped my throat out in two swings. That wasn't the worst part though. Oh no. With my vital fluid rapidly pouring out of my body, I did the only thing I knew how; pulled out my 4 foot hunting knife, pointed it at the bear, and lunged forward. The bear, however, was a crafty bastard, and grabbed the knife out of my trembling hands, which were soaked with my own blood. It spun round in a flash, cutting off both my arms in a single swing. (Don't ask.), and then dropped the knife, which is quickly swapped for one of my dismembered limbs. Grabbing my frail, singular arm, it spun it round over it's head, much like that of a helicopter. It then charged me, and I felt multiple impacts as my previous arm continuously connected with my face. Just as I thought I was done, I heard a scream of engines, and a flash, as Batman strode past me, picked up my other arm, and an arm-duel between batman and the polar bear started. Being the superhero batman was, he beat the polar bear in a quick combo (8 hit), and being batman, he was extensively trained in the use of first aid, and he stuck my arms back into the correct positions in no time, and managed to stop the blood flow from my throat. WITHOUT PAINKILLERS. Oh yes, I am hardcore, and that was the most pain I have ever been in.

“It’s fascinating. You know all these words, and they’re all English, but when you string them together into sentences, they just don’t make any sense.”
Jan 1, 2013 3:00 PM

Oct 2012
sydrian said:
HiddenVoice said:

I can tell this is the worst pain you've been in, the pain is so agonizing, you're at a lost for words.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 1, 2013 3:01 PM

Nov 2011
Me and my brother used to punch/kick each other in the nuts for fun.
One time he hit me so hard I was numb on the floor for 30 minutes.

We came up with a technique too called PTP "PULL-TWIST-PUSH"(Your nads)
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 1, 2013 3:05 PM

Dec 2010
Broken heart due to a bitch.

Jan 1, 2013 3:07 PM

Jun 2012
daintybiscuit said:
LolitaDecay said:
I had a kidney infection once and I actually thought I was going to die.

lol me too. was in college. had a UTI and thought "Ill be fine!"

my big one is gastric bypass. they make you have a teeny tiny little pouch of a stomach (i had some emotional probs and dealt with it by eating)

the pain was unreal. narcotic patches and morphine pump did NOTHING. I just white knuckled the whole thing and finally got home. pain or not, home is always better.

it was so intense i hallucinated half the time. I thought I had found a mathematical formula that explained the entire presence of the universe.

yiiiikes.

Was it an open surgery or a laparoscopy? We just started scopic gastric bypasses this year at the hospital and those people don't have much pain after the surgery o.O

I've never broken anything so my biggest pain is quite lame. First four times I had sex I almost fainted because of the pain. Damn you hymen!
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jul 2012
DesolateOne said:

Must suck. I'm scared of that because in the 19 years of my life I never fell in love once. So I wouldn't know what a broken heart would feel like.

Apr 2008
Bike accident under the rain. On the first I feel nothing, then pain everywhere. I hit the head very hard and I cut my chin, losing consciousness for a while.
Jan 1, 2013 3:08 PM

Oct 2012
JavierR said:
DesolateOne said:

Must suck. I'm scared of that because in the 19 years of my life I never fell in love once. So I wouldn't know what a broken heart would feel like.

Your waifu love is not true love!?

Jan 1, 2013 3:10 PM
Jul 2012
Tavor said:
JavierR said:
DesolateOne said:

Damn you Tavor i meant with a 3D person. My waifu loves me unconditionallly so I wouldn't worry about her.
Jan 1, 2013 3:11 PM

Oct 2012
JavierR said:
Tavor said:
JavierR said:
DesolateOne said:

Damn you Tavor i meant with a 3D person. My waifu loves me unconditionallly so I wouldn't worry about her.

*Deep sigh of relief*
Okay man, had to double check is all.

Jan 1, 2013 3:37 PM

Dec 2008
I don't know which one was worse: The time the top of my finger got ripped off by a broken chair, or the time I had a verruca burned out of my foot without much anaesthetic.

Actually, now that I think about it, the morning after I had train-track braces put on was pretty horrific. My teeth were really badly arranged before I had them, and they moved a lot during the first night I had the braces. There was lots of dried blood and my gums were excruciatingly painful.
Jan 1, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
Broke my left hand, big cut on my head, chicken pox and got hit by a bAse bAll in my eye. Also a lot other thing like sunk in the river for 3 min.
Jan 1, 2013 3:47 PM

Sep 2012
probably jumping off a playground in primary school and landing on someones leg wrong and fracturing mt ankle so badly that it swelled up to the size of a tennis ball (keep in mind i was only ~12)
school thought i was kidding sitting on the ground writhing in pain so no one did anything, then lunch break ended, and everyone left, and i had to hop to the office 200m away.
fuck that.
Jan 1, 2013 4:10 PM

Jun 2011
the pain of tfw no gf

tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Jan 1, 2013 4:27 PM

Jul 2011
I once stepped on a lego.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Jan 1, 2013 5:03 PM

Nov 2012
A friend and I were threatened by knife point by a junkie in Sydney; I got in the way to save my mate and had my neck/ throat cut... I really thought I was going to die. My mate passed out due to the amount of blood (what a champ) the junkie ran off with our wallets and mobiles so I had to carry my mate, walk down the road to the closest shop and get them to call for an ambulance. What a crap holiday I had...
Jan 1, 2013 5:09 PM

Mar 2011
mofohobo said:
A friend and I were threatened by knife point by a junkie in Sydney; I got in the way to save my mate and had my neck/ throat cut... I really thought I was going to die.

Stabbed in the throat? I'm surprised you didn't die.
Jan 1, 2013 5:10 PM

Mar 2011
I once got my foot stuck in my bicycle wheel, my entire heel got peeled right off. Looked back and found a lump of flesh lying on the ground.
I've also broken my arm once, but that wasn't too bad compared to inguinal hernia. Basically, my intestines were trying to force themselves through a small weak spot in my muscles near my groin. It didn't lump so there was nothing to treat but I was advised never to overexert myself. I was around 14 back then so the first thing I did was go back out and play football all day which led to a couple of complications (such as being barely able to walk). It hurt but I sucked it up and it's all good now. Nevertheless it's quite annoying it didn't lump back then because it can come back at any time.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Jan 1, 2013 5:10 PM

Aug 2012
DesolateOne said:

That and having my wisdom teeth removed without taking pain killers immediately after.

The pain.

THE PAIN

THE PAAAAAAIIIIIN
MellowJelloJan 2, 2013 2:11 AM
Jan 1, 2013 5:13 PM

Jun 2008
Having surgery on my neck and then refusing to take the pain medication.
Jan 1, 2013 5:18 PM

Nov 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
mofohobo said:
A friend and I were threatened by knife point by a junkie in Sydney; I got in the way to save my mate and had my neck/ throat cut... I really thought I was going to die.

Stabbed in the throat? I'm surprised you didn't die.

It was more of a slash rather than a stabbing motion I pushed my mate backwards so it could have been worse if I hadn’t of done that. It still is a bitch to shave though due to the scar... I was very lucky but stupid so the doctor said...
Jan 1, 2013 5:28 PM

Nov 2010
In junior high i had a pretty bad reaction to something i ate- i stayed home that morning and my stomach was like a ball of pain. The pain was so bad i had circled up on my couch in a ball... i felt like i was inch from dying.

I was told i had looked pretty pale...
Jan 1, 2013 9:04 PM

Nov 2012
I fell on my bike handle once and it shut my lungs close, A dog mauled my face when i was 5 and passed out, I got run over by a motorcycle at that age also and I got food poisoning from drinking 3 cartons of milk, but the worst pain i've felt has to be from getting burnt by a cigarette 6 or more times on my left arm from a bully when I was, yes, 5.

Jan 1, 2013 9:05 PM

Apr 2011
aintnoponyexpres said:
I fell on my bike handle once and it shut my lungs close, A dog mauled my face when i was 5 and passed out, I got run over by a motorcycle at that age also and I got food poisoning from drinking 3 cartons of milk, but the worst pain i've felt has to be from getting burnt by a cigarette 6 or more times on my left arm from a bully when I was, yes, 5.

Wow. Just wow.....
Jan 1, 2013 9:22 PM

Nov 2011
Never really suffered a great pain, I'm lucky. The worst would have been me falling of my bike and injured my arm when I was a kid.

Jan 1, 2013 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
Kidney stones, pain that will curl you into ball and wish your were dead.
Jan 1, 2013 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
Kidney stones as a male was basically training for shooting shurikens out my weiner...I will never become a ninja! I hope I never have them again.
Jan 1, 2013 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
Marza92 said:
Kidney stones, pain that will curl you into ball and wish your were dead.

Had them about 3 years ago...lasted for 4 days and then the after pain for 2 weeks..I wanted to slice off my arm for relief.
Jan 1, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
Oh this also remind me of when a basketball flew directly into my left eye. I literally thought I lost an eye since I couldn't open it for a while.
And reading these stories is making me cringe a lot. :l
Jan 1, 2013 9:52 PM

Jan 2013
egnaro315 said:
Oh this also remind me of when a basketball flew directly into my left eye. I literally thought I lost an eye since I couldn't open it for a while.
And reading these stories is making me cringe a lot. :l

oh no! I am sure that was enjoyable, I had a hemorrhage in my left eye back in college and it made blood vessels bleed in my white part of my eye. I couldn't use it for a month, made for a neat story when i was angry I released the rage of my hulk eye :D
Jan 1, 2013 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
Getting stabbed with a phillips-head screwdriver, in the butt, and the worst thing is, the wound re-opens every time you sit down or stand up. -_-
Idle_HandsJan 1, 2013 10:40 PM
Konbu is important
Jan 1, 2013 10:33 PM
Jun 2012
Only a crick in the neck. Second worst pain has been every time I was stung/bit by an ant.
Although this sounds like nothing compared to the hell most of you guys have gone through.
derpishtyllyJan 1, 2013 10:37 PM
Jan 1, 2013 10:36 PM

Oct 2012
When I took a dump and found out there was no toilet paper.
Worst. Pain. Ever.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 1, 2013 10:38 PM

Oct 2012
Itermin8rX said:
When I took a dump and found out there was no toilet paper.
Worst. Pain. Ever.

Your husbando Slenderman couldn't have brought you some toilet paper out of the blue? What a scumbag.

Though, maybe it was because you had the lights on, instead off, with a flashlight on hand.

Jan 1, 2013 10:39 PM

Mar 2012
Let's see...
-Wisdom teeth
-Various 2nd-degree burns
-Hypothermia (here's a hint: if you ever experience hypothermia, do yourself a favor and warm up slowly)
-That time I was hit by a tree (it's on tape, somewhere)
-Blunt-force trauma to my trachea (go ahead and ask)

That's all that comes to mind.
I hope I never have to experience kidney stones.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jan 1, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
Negative-Travis said:

That tree must've hated you a lot to have hit you.

And yes, I'll go ahead and ask: What's the story behind the blunt-force trauma to your trachea?
Jan 1, 2013 10:47 PM

Sep 2012
Worst pain: I had a nasty bowel infection many years ago which cramped up my guts something awful. But that wasn't the worst part of it. My bowels were so swollen that my urethra was squeezed shut so that I couldn't urinate despite having a full bladder. But that still wasn't all of it. I was so dehydrated that, on the first night, I passed out on the way to the bathroom, collapsing in such a way that my chest hit some furniture, almost breaking my ribs. So there I was for a week with cramped bowels, a constantly full bladder, and agony every time I took a breath. Good times.

Most traumatic: Ten years old, taking a swim at a beach. For some time, my nethers are experiencing a painful itch (minds out of gutters, folks, it wasn't that). I pop over to the bathroom to take care of business and also find out what's causing the itch. Here's the thing... my swim trunks had an inner lining that had a kind of loose netting. A bit of my foreskin somehow worked itself into one of the holes of the netting and then began swelling up because the blood entering it was not able to leave. Imagine a boy just entering puberty looking down to see a centimeter-wide bit of penis being strangled by his own clothing.
Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?
Jan 1, 2013 10:47 PM

Sep 2012
MellowJello said:
Negative-Travis said:

I was thinking the same thing.
Jan 1, 2013 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
MellowJello said:
Negative-Travis said:

And yes, I'll go ahead and ask: What's the story behind the blunt-force trauma to your trachea?

The tree did, in fact, hate us.

ANYWAY, when I was 11 or 12 or so I found myself "surfing" on a Manx TT arcade machine, one foot on the gas tank and the other on the tail. After awhile I lost my balance and fell face-first and hit my neck on the edge of a wastebasket that was sitting right next to the game.
I just kinda layed there, slowly dying, for about 20 minutes until I was OK.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jan 1, 2013 11:01 PM

Aug 2012
Negative-Travis said:
MellowJello said:
Negative-Travis said:

The tree did, in fact, hate us.

ANYWAY, when I was 11 or 12 or so I found myself "surfing" on a Manx TT arcade machine, one foot on the gas tank and the other on the tail. After awhile I lost my balance and fell face-first and hit my neck on the edge of a wastebasket that was sitting right next to the game.
I just kinda layed there, slowly dying, for about 20 minutes until I was OK.

Ow.

I'll give another story: I was running downslope from a gravel pathed hill when- " WHA"*trip* I fell and rolled down for about a block's distance. My shin looked like it got clawed up by a tiger.

Scars have all faded now, so it's all good.
Jan 1, 2013 11:04 PM

Oct 2012
I was cutting thick cardboard at around age 9 I think (was cutting out pieces to make a Star Wars space ship) and the way I was holding the cardboard, I didn't really see that part of my palm (near the thumb area) was in the way so I cut into with the scissors.

Bleeding like crazy and was scared shitless/crying like a bitch.

Jan 1, 2013 11:18 PM

Dec 2009
MellowJello said:
DesolateOne said:

That and having my wisdom teeth removed without taking pain killers immediately after.

The pain.

THE PAIN

When they took out the ones on the right side of my mouth, the doctor fucked up the painkiller injection in my upper jaw. Since my face did feel like it was started to numb (my lower jaw and part of my cheek) I didn't notice until he started pulling and I realized that I. felt. every. thing.
Ara ara.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 5 hours ago

15 by cody »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Yesterday

23 by LoveYourEyes »»
17 minutes ago

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

44 by JKKH »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - Apr 26

30 by Starchaser »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

23 by Lightskynight »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.