Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2012 1:59 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

A glimmer of hope! Kansai seemed really upbeat after that last declaration.

But it's a long wait, and things happen.

"So I took a stroll in the park and threw glances of hatred at every couple I saw there..." rofl
Dec 23, 2012 2:47 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, for a guy who has never had any experience with girls, that was extremely well done.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Dec 23, 2012 3:11 PM
Mar 2011
it's so obvious he's going to get Kansai at the end of this...
Jan 2, 2013 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
what are these emotions i feel as i read this series, iv been glued for like the past 4 hours reading this and i think i will stop here while there is a small glimmer of hope so that i can postpone my inevitable heartbreak when this doesnt end well......please end well.....like really please do.

Of all the series, the one called molester man really had to take hold of my heartstrings and yank them, you really cant judge a book by its cover, can't believe i started this as a joke. Best mistake ever.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 22, 2013 5:54 PM

Apr 2009
"I don't regret anything"

That's the spirit. Molester really is on a roll after a string of bad replies last chapter. Also good that he wasn't outright rejected, so that means he really does have a chance with Kansai.

So it's true that Molester's confession really put Kansai in a bind. On one hand, despite what Loli said, I know she will get hurt if they get together. On the other hand, she'll hurt Molester and likely put an end to their relationship if she rejects him.

But time to think it over is an option, and Molester gave her that at least.
Feb 26, 2013 5:57 PM

Sep 2011
BackLashWave said:
it's so obvious he's going to get Kansai at the end of this...

ha! i thought the same while reading onani master kurosowa and see how it ended...
Feb 14, 2014 7:54 AM

Oct 2012
Dat "None can oppose us" T-shirt xD

"You're the one I care about the most!!" Aw, cool lines, Molester Bro!!!

"Threw glances of hatred to every couple"... That just a brilliant thing to do to when you got nothing to do xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 24, 2014 1:50 AM

Oct 2013
Ralonzo said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

A glimmer of hope! Kansai seemed really upbeat after that last declaration.

But it's a long wait, and things happen.

"So I took a stroll in the park and threw glances of hatred at every couple I saw there..." rofl

best quote
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 26, 2015 6:36 AM
May 2012
Holybaptiser said:
Wow, for a guy who has never had any experience with girls, that was extremely well done.

He is a master of dating sims. He can/had gotten experiences from those games.
Well, there is hope, my friends!!
Dec 1, 2015 1:57 PM

Nov 2012
"You're the one I care about the most!!" Score!

Dat blush,there's hope!
Jan 27, 2016 9:41 PM

Feb 2013
These fucking waiters are the best!

Seeing Kansai blush tell me she might go out with him. Good.

Also nice to see Miss Understanding, we haven't seen her in a while.
Apr 20, 2016 2:48 PM

Aug 2015
Kansai seems like she's just trying to play Cupid all the time, first with Miss understanding and now Loli. I thought she would respect his decision not to get with Loli, because he doesn't have feelings towards her. Just having sex with her and returning her feelings half assed would be the douchebag way of going about it.

Seriously got a ton of respect for the MC, he did a great job at showing his feelings towards Kansai so she wouldn't misunderstand his feelings Kansai's blush was cute as hell
Jan 6, 2017 9:59 AM

Dec 2016
I was actually nervous while reading this, jeez. Great chapter.
Jul 30, 2017 2:12 PM

May 2015
The thing that got me curios is that Kansai until last chapter & this one never thought that MC would develop feelings for her judging by her expressions... I think she was so engrossed in the Cupid role (Miss Understanding & Loli) that she didn’t saw her Flag raising in MC heart. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 29, 2020 2:03 AM

Nov 2008
That was very uncomfortable to read. If i were in Molester's shoes i definitely wouldn't have the guts to face Kansai like this after the last chapter's events.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Aug 19, 2022 6:10 PM
Oct 2020
Great chapter. Looks like he has a chance but I'm still not sure if he's gonna end up with Kansai. Normally with her blushing and how she was after the conversation, it seems like they would end up together but the MC might mess up somehow so he ends up alone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BackLashWave - Dec 31, 2012

132 by hj »»
Jul 1, 2023 6:05 AM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Dec 26, 2012

59 by Euroqean »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 20 Discussion

Ralonzo - Dec 29, 2012

20 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 14 Discussion

Ralonzo - Dec 20, 2012

21 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 11 Discussion

Holybaptiser - Dec 14, 2012

23 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.