Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2012 8:31 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was fun. It seems like the bear guy can see season fairies as well. 4 years later Saga looks older and Greta looks a bit different. So for sure Saga can't see fairies anymore since the boy was talking to one and and there was nothing there. Great series. The best I've seen. Hope there are more anime like this.
Aug 4, 2013 7:44 PM

Jan 2013
The last 2 minutes made this episode worth it.

I'm thinking it would be depressing for Sugar to come back to this town and see Saga only to realize that she can't see her anymore. After trying for days and yelling out to Saga she would need to accept the fact that Saga can't see Season Fairies anymore.

Seems like only children can see them.
Feb 12, 2014 3:03 PM

May 2012
Indeed that ending sure was lovely! These two specials sure were nice! Overally the show was average. 5-6/10
Jan 31, 2015 6:50 PM

Nov 2007
Japan knows how to make a good, sentimental ending :) this series was a nice, relaxing watch. If, a bit annoying at times.

May 19, 2015 4:27 PM
Jul 2009
I accidentally watched this episode as episode 24. Someone mislabeled it or something on YouTube. Oh, well. It was still very nice and cute. I went back and watched the real episode 24 which made a lot more sense as the last episode. This show was so cute. It made me crave waffos though :)
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Sep 6, 2020 1:34 AM
Sep 2020
I loved watching the first 23 episodes, and the 24th kinda wrecked me. The ending is so sad!

The OVAs made me feel happier, though. It looks like things turned out ok. And then I think it explained why Vincent (the bear guy) was able to sense Sugar's presence. Since Saga and Vincent can both see the twinkle trails!

That's so interesting. So she could probably sense Sugar's presence, which is screwed up in itself because when she tells her niece about season fairies, you can hear Sugar saying "I'm right here!" but Saga doesn't notice it!

One cute detail is that Saga and Sugar have the same hairstyle when Saga is younger.

Ahhh. I'm glad I watched that!
Jan 18, 2021 5:15 PM

Mar 2016
Older, short-haired Greta is perfect.

waffo
Nov 13, 2021 1:12 PM

Feb 2020
Oh my... That ending was so bittersweet. :( Still, I absolutely loved these OVAs. I'm going to miss this show...

9/10

There were lots of funny and heartwarming moments in these episodes. I loved that play. Saga, Greta, Sugar, Pepper, Salt and the boys were super! :)

Jun 4, 2023 1:21 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Ah i thought saga Will meet sugar in this special but it was not

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chicchana Yukitsukai Sugar Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Guitarplayer20 - Dec 21, 2012

5 by Serafos »»
Nov 13, 2021 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.