Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Dec 30, 2012 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
First of.. I respect its holidays but f-- like.. Cliff hanger..

Okay now this episode was like good job for Kougami, wtf for Makishima and mind fuck for Akane.

Kougami.. He's very awesome imo, more brilliant when his tactical mind got tested. He even noticed the different set undwear of Yuuki.

Sad.. Sad.. For Akane D; she's totally mind fuck, when the dominator is totally locked from shooting someone who's about to kill her friend. I say, fuck it why did you not use the dominator DX almost break my laptop screen , I was like shaking it.. Not much though lol.

Makishima.. Wtf with his PP? O.o

So next ep.. I want to see how this reflect this whole thing to akane. Is she going to question the whole system? What kogoumi would do? And makishima's next plan.. Gah so intense.
Dec 30, 2012 3:10 PM

Dec 2012
Well, I like Akane and honestly I understand where she is coming from. Living in their day and age, I don't think guns like that are even the norm. And as far as using the Dominator is concern and some feel she should know how to use that other gun, the Dominator is highly advance, technology wise. It seems many if not all citizens in that era relies on technology, Akane included.

Of course she can aim with the Dominator, she had training and it targets for her by confirming the person she is pointing to. I feel like even if she dropped the dominator and tried to shoot Makishima with that shot gun she wouldn't have killed him. She would have missed with how nervous she was and just not having knowledge of weapons like that. That isn't what she use to.

The anime definitely shows how much citizens relies on technology even down to how they should feel and think. It's messed up. I mean I could be wrong, but from all the episodes I seen I'm pretty sure Akane wouldn't have known even if she tried. Plus she was too shook up. Seen her legs shaking? She could barely hold herself up. Does that make her a bad character? I don't think so, I think that make her realistic and she have flaws.

This is how I feel of course. Not trying to change people's mind on liking a character they don't like. Just throwing out a different perspective.
Dec 30, 2012 11:13 PM

May 2012
Danielcook said:
Good episode, Akane, that dumb bitch couldnt even save her friend.... Too bad the sexy girl had to die.

Why you..Akane is not a bitch.She didn't shoot him because she probably relied too much to the Sibyl system and can't you see that the bullet could have hit her friend?I'm sure if she accidentally killed Yuki people will find a better reason to detest her. She is also not very experienced with guns,I suppose.I pitied Akane for having to witness her friend's death.
mapotofuuDec 30, 2012 11:17 PM
Dec 31, 2012 6:40 AM

Oct 2009
Zergneedsfood said:
Pretty sure the reason why Akane didn't drop the gun is because she thought the Dominator would register his real crime coefficient the closer and closer he got to killing Yuki.

Meh, the way I saw it, I saw more of a psychological battle between Akane and her convictions. Everything in her life up to that point has been dictated by this god-like entity called the Sibyl system, even to the point that she believes that the system's judgment is inevitably the correct one. But that same so-called infallible system fails to recognize Makashima as a threat to society. Her "will," her own ethics and morals and opinions of right and wrong, are telling her "That man is a murderer. A criminal. He's going to murder my best friend." But the system she's trusted is telling her, "No, he is not a criminal. He will not murder your best friend." And remember, Akane is a weak-willed person. She's easily influenced by her surroundings. What do you think would happen if she shot Makashima to his death? Her crime coefficient would inevitably rise, and she would be deemed a threat. After all, Makashima is as innocent as innocent gets. A 0 crime coefficient? Well, shit.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]
Dec 31, 2012 11:58 AM

Sep 2012
Oh well
Looks like Steins;Gate isn't my favorite Anime series anymore.
Hope it stays in that direction

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do quickly." -Oreki Houtarou
Dec 31, 2012 3:54 PM
May 2011
I did a reply here a few days ago about akane and the whole makishima/yuki case. But god damn I'll have to write something more to get my view out there. Like someone mentioned, it doesn't look like realistic characters are liked at all.

While most of you blames this scenario, calling her dumb and pathetic and whatever, really? Try acting like a super hero under those sircumstances yourselves! Did you even realise her situation?

Akane is not experienced within these kinds of situations. And she has never used a shotgun before! How could she miraculously act like a hero?

I know, I know, this is anime. A japanese cartoon. It doesn't need to be realistic. But I'm talking about what would feel appropriate within the anime. Akane has not been in a traumatic event where her friends life is at danger.

Please, UNDERSTAND why she couldn't save her friend in a heroic way. It is very realistic and reasonable.

Thank you.

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Jan 1, 2013 9:40 AM

Sep 2011
Hm... This surely was the most interesting episode shown until now. Let's hope the ones to come will also leave us all this interested. I felt really...impatient when I found out it would still take a long time to have the next episode at my disposal. But that, I have to admit, is an extremely well played card, even if annoying. We still have to wait a week or so... Haaaah... I think I'll go as crazy as Makishima, having to wait that long.

I've read some posts calling Akane stupid, weak and so on. I respectfully disagree and go as far as saying that's just a bunch of crap. I think you could, at least, show some respect for someone who just helplessly saw one of her best friends being killed in front of her eyes. Yes, helplessly. Someone with no experience in guns, except holding one that does the entire job for you (except pulling the trigger), cannot just magically do it because someone precious is on the line. And aiming is already very hard without being in her conditions. First time I held a gun (I don't know as much as you but it was one of those they use for hunting) I had an entire cast of people laughing at me because, apparently, I was holding it like some sort of bazooka, and I didn't hit the target once.
However, I also believe she gave up too easily. Though I'm forced to admit it's quite hard to think in such a situation, there were other things she could do even if just to gain some time. She could have thrown the goddamn gun at Makishima since it was so useless. And I already feel there's going to be someone telling me "Then she would have been giving the enforcer to an enemy and he could end up using it." Um... I really have no answer to that but I have faith in Makishima's need to be amused, thus believing he would end up returning it to her.
In the end, I think Akane was thrown into hard, complicated cases too soon. I don't think we have many examples of what's a newbie to be treated like (none at all, if I'm correct), but given how everyone's always so worried about their hues, I think I have a chance at being right when I say she's had a rougher than usual start, and has been dealing splendidly with the situation.
In this way I have a few predictions of my own. Perhaps she'll break down and need someone to punch her into reason? Or maybe she'll realize her weakness by herself and strive to get stronger? Anyway, this was a good, even if hard, lesson Makishima gave her. In that world I don't think anyone can have the luxury of being naive.

Makishima is a delicious challenge. Been some time since I've met such an interesting character in an anime. I will love to see him break.
By the way, sorry if I'm just repeating someone else. I've only read the first 8/9 pages.

Happy new year, everyone. Let's all hope the next most awaited episode won't be a let down after this powerful turn of events.
"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 1, 2013 2:52 PM
Jul 2010
Thank god there are some people defending Akane in this topic. I think she's quite the realistic character. Everyone saying she's dumb or stupid or whatever has completed disregarded her circumstances. She has been living in a world where decision-making is completely unneeded. Now she had the lives of two people in her hands and the authority which had always made all decisions for her telling her not to shoot. Of course she was confused. She had also never yielded a shotgun because, well... no one uses them in that day and age!
But... thank god some people understand that.
Jan 1, 2013 8:44 PM
May 2012
IF Akane will turn on Kougami in the later episode, I'm gonna be uber-pissed!!!

The worst is still yet to come, ladies & gentleman...
The worst is still yet to come....

I'm gonna fucking kill you, Makishima!
I'm gonna fucking kill you!

*Stress due to what happened in ep11 couldn't leave me alone all in my head*
JafriZinJan 1, 2013 10:42 PM
Jan 2, 2013 6:55 AM

Sep 2011
JeffreyZin said:
IF Akane will turn on Kougami in the later episode, I'm gonna be uber-pissed!!

Why would Akane turn on Kogami? He's been helping her a lot. I think, by, now, they're already quite the duo. I think that possibility sounds too wrong.
Don't think I'm delusional, I think it's okay for Akane to trust him a bit because he, latent criminal or not, has been helping her a lot and has encouraged and supported her many times. But I'm well aware he is too obsessed with catching Makishima that he'll need serious restraint some way or another. He's level-headed and a brilliant inspector, but let's not forget the way he seems to "hunt" his prey. Remember what Akane said? Since I'm such an obsessed (lol) fan with this series I will go get it for you: "He said he wants to be a detective rather than a hunting dog. But the look in his eyes...was unmistakably...that of a carnivore who had cornered his prey."
But still they are good partners. And every cop show must have a golden duo right?

What I'm hoping for is that Ginoza is put in his place, I really loved how Masaoka just threw him off like that in 11 (I was re-watching the series yesterday), it seriously made my heart burst. And when Akane fought back in 10 was delicious to watch.
I wasn't particularly fond of Ginoza since the beginning, but he didn't sound bad. But he's been giving me the chills, especially since episode3. When Akane asked if something had happened between him and the robo-chief. The way his eye color seems to change is also suspicious.
In the end, perhaps he's too scared he'll become a latent criminal. And maybe that fear is what will make him become one. Yes, I do believe they will need to hunt him down some time. And if I'm wrong, well bummer! At least he should apologize for what he said to Akane in 11, because someone did die in front of her and it was her best friend.

And yes, I believe Akane should be respected.
"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 2, 2013 8:32 AM
May 2012
^You'll never know. I mean I've been expecting a betrayal is suppose to happen when Makishima has make her suffer. Now her friend (Yuki) is dead & she couldn't save her & I wonder how would she feel later episode?! NOT to mention he has his own Bodyguard, Jae Du Seong (?). It could be more worse for them.

You can't stop me. Damn it, I mean so much stressed because things that happened throughout the episodes really won't leave me alone all in my head not only this anime. I mean I don't care IF I speak my mind whatever I want.

Bring it on EP12!! I'm getting anxious right now!
JafriZinJan 2, 2013 8:44 AM
Jan 2, 2013 10:19 AM

Sep 2011
It's true Akane is feeling a lot of guilt and pressure now, and it's likely she'll break down. But I still don't see that leading to her turning on Kogami. I feel it's more likely for him to be the one to put her feet back on the ground than anything else. However, I also think the chance of her being strong enough to overcome this and getting stronger very high.
I'm interested in knowing what her other friend will think after this. Will she abandon Akane? I hope not.
Any way, I tell you. If there's going to be a betrayal, it's going to be by that Ginoza guy, I can practically smell it on him.

I'm also anxious for 12... But don't worry, a week is all it's left.

By the way, we still don't know much about Yayoi, do we? I wonder what's up with her? Shion did say she was more keen on more nasty stuff than that of the specimen case (was that what it was called? I can't recall it very well), and well, that case was quite nasty already. To speak truthfully, Yayoi has caught my attention since episode one since she's really quiet.
I wonder if someone should open a characters discussion topic?
Jan 2, 2013 12:37 PM

Aug 2011
Holy crap! I'm still shaking, sweating AND shivering. Incredible episode, Makishima's scene had me hanging on his every word. It was so tense and yet his Hue was pure white. That is one great loophole in the Sibyl system.

I felt Akane was in-character from her performance in that scene. She was terrified and there was no way she could have killed Makishima at that moment, especially with gunpower bullets too. Also, I loved the way in which the cyborg guy exploded in half, it was very satisfying. I am very interested in seeing how Akane explains Yuki's absence to their other friend, and what will happen to their friendship between the two from now on.

From this point onwards, I hope Akane does not get demoted to an Enforcer as I'd like her to carry on her "hard to influence" powder blue Hue. Kogami's already experienced it and I would like him and the rest of team to prevent Akane from suffering the same too.
Jan 2, 2013 5:53 PM

Nov 2011
My theory ( without understanding how dominators work) is that it judges your actions based on your state of mind. If you truly believe what you're doing is just and right your going to have a low crime coefficient. That guy is probably just delusional so he doesn't realize that he's doing is "wrong".
Jan 3, 2013 3:11 AM

Nov 2009
^ Wrong. Calling him delusional sounds like he's insane. He's not. He does know what is right or wrong, he just doesn't think/believe in this. He has his own views of everything. He's not slave to our understandings, to the limits people put themselves into.
Jan 3, 2013 3:40 AM

Dec 2012
MarkusEA said:
I did a reply here a few days ago about akane and the whole makishima/yuki case. But god damn I'll have to write something more to get my view out there. Like someone mentioned, it doesn't look like realistic characters are liked at all.

While most of you blames this scenario, calling her dumb and pathetic and whatever, really? Try acting like a super hero under those sircumstances yourselves! Did you even realise her situation?

Akane is not experienced within these kinds of situations. And she has never used a shotgun before! How could she miraculously act like a hero?

I know, I know, this is anime. A japanese cartoon. It doesn't need to be realistic. But I'm talking about what would feel appropriate within the anime. Akane has not been in a traumatic event where her friends life is at danger.

Please, UNDERSTAND why she couldn't save her friend in a heroic way. It is very realistic and reasonable.

Thank you.

^totally agree.

And in my pov, maybe the dominator can't detect Makishima's intent to kill Yuki, because his intention is to make Akane realize what their systems error. His intentions wasn't to kill but to save. That is just my opinion and its hard to wait for a week but we must wait lol.
Jan 3, 2013 4:24 AM

Sep 2012
Woa woa woa ! That's the way ! Makishima is such a nice bastard :)
Jan 3, 2013 6:29 AM

Oct 2011
bakuramariks said:
^ Wrong. Calling him delusional sounds like he's insane. He's not. He does know what is right or wrong, he just doesn't think/believe in this. He has his own views of everything. He's not slave to our understandings, to the limits people put themselves into.

I think he is insane ... he was ready to be killed by Akane when he gave her the shotgun and he called that a test !!
Jan 3, 2013 8:03 AM

Nov 2009
People, read about psychopaths/sociopaths before writing such false assumptions. They are not insane. He knows what he's doing, he even knows human nature. Insane is someone who doesn't know what he's doing, why he's doing it. There's a difference. Their barin may work differently but if you call that insane then homosexuallity can also be viewed as "insane", though it is not. Different behaviour from the accepted norm by society and us does not make a person insane. We all have dark side.

What if he knew Akane won't be able to shoot him?

"A frequent need for excitement", I think this was due to their low amounts of dopamine? Or it was serotonine? I forgot what it as exactly. Plus, even normal people who do extreme sports have psychopathic characteristics. Are they insane?

Can't we just understand that no one thinks the same way?
Jan 3, 2013 8:43 AM

Jun 2012
so is the episode going to be out today? or do we have to wait another week? xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jan 3, 2013 8:54 AM

Nov 2009
Another week, sadly. It's out on 10th.
Jan 3, 2013 8:57 AM

Jun 2012
bakuramariks said:
Another week, sadly. It's out on 10th.

oh damn :'( this is killing me xD one piece, naruto and this, all of them really got me pumped and then the break >.<

And yeah you are right, makishima isnt technically insane. If anything i agree with him in some ways, his methods are somewhat brutal though xD
Jan 3, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2011
bakuramariks said:

What if he knew Akane won't be able to shoot him?

I can't see how he would know Akane would not be able to shoot him !
Jan 3, 2013 9:19 AM

Nov 2009
^ By seeing her personality. And by the fact that they don't use those types of guns and probably don't have any experience with them.
Jan 3, 2013 9:27 AM

Oct 2011
So ; based on her personality he risks his life like that ! this is not an act from a sane human .
Jan 3, 2013 9:28 AM

Dec 2012
Point taken there. Remember the guy who can know your story by just little movements? Kougami's professor. Makishima is not insane may I add that again. I must say he's really brilliant. With that he might have that talent. Is why he tested Akane, if possible she'd be interesting, if she decided to let go of the system but ofc, she did not.
Jan 3, 2013 9:31 AM

Dec 2012
Its a talent imo. Why call it insane? O.o
Jan 3, 2013 9:38 AM

Nov 2009
loub31 said:
So ; based on her personality he risks his life like that ! this is not an act from a sane human .

I already said why he risked his life and it's not an insane act. I also pointed out those people who are into extreme sports - they do risky things but they are not insane.

Makishima does not suffer from severe mental disorder, does not believe he's someone else, does not do irrational things. He's rational, does it for himself, he believes in his own views and acts probably because of his big ego. He knows our morals and ethics. He just don't give a d@mn about them. He doesn't feel remorse or guilt. That's it.
Jan 3, 2013 9:54 AM

Oct 2011
In this case . I think his personality is similar to the Hunter personality ... why their psycho-pass was differents ?
Jan 3, 2013 10:24 AM

Nov 2009
I think Makishima's coefficient was so low because he doesn't feel stress, doesn't feel anxiety, guilt, remorse. He views his actions as being right, thus there is no internal confrontation.
Jan 3, 2013 1:25 PM
Nov 2008
Attanus said:
JeffreyZin said:
IF Akane will turn on Kougami in the later episode, I'm gonna be uber-pissed!!

Why would Akane turn on Kogami? He's been helping her a lot. I think, by, now, they're already quite the duo. I think that possibility sounds too wrong.
Don't think I'm delusional, I think it's okay for Akane to trust him a bit because he, latent criminal or not, has been helping her a lot and has encouraged and supported her many times.

I'd be more worried about Akane becoming a criminal and turning on Kougami than the other way around. That was the whole point of everything that happened until now and the message the anime (or Makishima) wants to get across. Being a latent criminal does not mean you are a bad person neccessarily, and being a "balanced" person (by the Sybill systems assessment at least) does not mean you can't turn into a monster or can't secretly be a monster.
We have Akane, who is a top of her class perfectionist and maybe even idealist. What better target for Makishima to corrupt/free of the system? We've already seen how far Kougami will go to save an innocent life even at great personal danger, when there was 0 gain for him (seemingly, as it turned out ofc choosing to save only himself would've doomed him).
And while OPs and EDs are unreliable, the first OP very much hints at Kougami wanting to save and Akane trying to coldheartedly destroy him. Again, only an OP but it ties well into the "signs" we have recieved.

And again, shooting the shotgun onehanded was a suboptimal decision in that situation, it's a miracle she didn't shoot her friend (that was what I expected to happen tbh). In that situation not shooting at all<shooting onehanded<collecting yourself and shooting twohanded. Yes she could've hit her friend even then, yes she could've missed, but there would've been a higher chance of success. That scene lasted a few minutes, enough time to think it over. Is it realistic that Akane caved in under pressure? Yes. Could she have done more to try and save her friend? Absolutely. I'm just disappointed that she didn't react to the situation with the same backbone she showed in the first ep when trying to save that unknown girl (or, well, at least some backbone, she just broke down).
MalestelJan 3, 2013 1:29 PM
Jan 3, 2013 1:35 PM

Feb 2009
This episode was nothing short of breathtaking. Absolutely amazing, possible episode of the year.
Jan 3, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2012
One dead, now for Akane's other friend, the dumb bitch with the glasses, lol.
Jan 3, 2013 4:34 PM

Feb 2012
Wow, this was intense...i feel bad for Akane, but seriously...those guns were bound to have a loophope somewhere. I can understand why she was freaked out though that this guy's Crime Coefficient just went down the darker his actions became. Creepy.
Jan 3, 2013 7:02 PM

Jun 2011
I started shivering when Makishima had Yuki at knife point. The fact that he killed her with a Crime Coefficient of 0 was shocking, which is probably less than/equal to a newborn baby.

Jan 3, 2013 9:25 PM
Jan 2012
I saw this cap, and i was thinking...

"A man chooses, A slave obeys"

Bioshock FTW!!
Jan 3, 2013 10:58 PM

Sep 2011
Malestel said:
I'd be more worried about Akane becoming a criminal and turning on Kougami than the other way around. That was the whole point of everything that happened until now and the message the anime (or Makishima) wants to get across. Being a latent criminal does not mean you are a bad person neccessarily, and being a "balanced" person (by the Sybill systems assessment at least) does not mean you can't turn into a monster or can't secretly be a monster.
We have Akane, who is a top of her class perfectionist and maybe even idealist. What better target for Makishima to corrupt/free of the system? We've already seen how far Kougami will go to save an innocent life even at great personal danger, when there was 0 gain for him (seemingly, as it turned out ofc choosing to save only himself would've doomed him).
And while OPs and EDs are unreliable, the first OP very much hints at Kougami wanting to save and Akane trying to coldheartedly destroy him. Again, only an OP but it ties well into the "signs" we have recieved.

I agree and disagree with you at the same time. It's true that being a latent criminal doesn't make you a bad person. Like I said, Kogami helped Akane a lot of times and she can trust him for it. However, Kogami is more likely to solve things while making a mess, or using dangerous ways to do so. He's not as...cruel (lacking a better term) as Makishima, and is much more human than him. But while his hunt doesn't end, the least I can hope is that Akane will keep an eye on him and help him keep his feet on the ground.
The last thing I want in this series is for Kogami to have a chance at being arrested for some stupid behavior before he has beaten the crap out of Makishima.
And like I said, if there's going to be any betrayal, it's going to be by that Ginoza guy. I seriously dislike him.

I'm not going to say anything about Akane's behavior in the Makishima/Yuki situation. I've already said everything I wanted to say back in page 19, no point in repeating myself. If there's anything I hate more that Makishima killing Yuki, is an argument where people do nothing more than repeat themselves.

About Makishima. He doesn't seem crazy or insane, it's true. But I guess it really depends on the point of view. Remember Hannibal Lector? (That was his name, right?) I find myself thinking they're very alike. Anyway, my mother called him crazy, I called him brilliant.
We're still to know more about Makishima, perhaps he got tired of always having such a low number and decided to do something that would make the number go up, and then found out he was immune? Makishima looks like the type that has the looks (and intelligence) of society's prince charming but is actually sick of it?
It's kind of confusing.
Perhaps he wants Akane to see what he sees?

I forgot answering about the op. I have no way of fitting this up there so I'll write it here. Openings aren't very likely to predict anything except the appearance of certain characters, or (when they show them) the existence of certain scenes.
Psycho-pass's op looks like a distorted dream in my opinion. If it either is from Kogami or Akane, I don't know, but I think it can only be connected to how she shot him in the first episode. Or perhaps the op is a metaphor, Akane is society (or the sybil system) and Kogami is a human who was judged by it without having done anything wrong.

Many things in this series make room for large discussions.
Jan 4, 2013 2:28 AM

Aug 2010
I understand that Akane was under such pressure I have never experienced before (and hopefully never will), but it still feels contrived not to aim with both hands especially taking into consideration what kind of weapon we are talking about.

Otherwise it was a great episode 5/5.

Edit: They do have to come up with a very good explanation as to why that guy's crime coefficiency is so low.
Jan 4, 2013 3:07 AM
Oct 2012
Hasn't it been like a week or 2 sense that episode... when the hell is the next episode going to air...
Jan 4, 2013 10:19 AM

Jun 2012
Solidsquallink said:
I saw this cap, and i was thinking...

"A man chooses, A slave obeys"

Bioshock FTW!!

I have a huge bioshock craving right now, but i dont have it D:

Although lookinga t the world, we are all slaves tot he system :D
Jan 4, 2013 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
I bet makishima is kougami's supposedly dead partner sasahara. That would be an awesome twist. Probably unlikely since sasahara was hunting him down for a while prior to his death.
Jan 4, 2013 9:44 PM

Jun 2012
Danielcook said:
I bet makishima is kougami's supposedly dead partner sasahara. That would be an awesome twist. Probably unlikely since sasahara was hunting him down for a while prior to his death.

And he looks different?
Jan 4, 2013 9:46 PM

Oct 2012
jimbob1141 said:
Danielcook said:

And he looks different?

Dude. Bleached hair due to the specimen case.
Jan 5, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
Danielcook said:
jimbob1141 said:
Danielcook said:

And he looks different?

Dude. Bleached hair due to the specimen case.

And I suppose he would've taken blurred photos of himself?
Your theory is rather unlikely, if you ask me. The main reason why Kogami's CC went up was because he saw the barbarity they did with Sasayama's body. (Before you answer "they could have mutilated the body beyond recognition" let me say that, since they're in the future, they would've easily figured out if he was or not Sasayama.)
And let's not forget Sasayama was already an enforcer, so his CC couldn't have been 0 like Makishima's.
It would be interesting if it were like you said, but too many facts go against it.
Jan 6, 2013 3:03 AM

May 2012
How many episodes were confirmed for Psycho Pass? Is it 13 or 22?
Jan 6, 2013 5:50 AM

Nov 2009
^ 22

But I want more.
I don't think 11 more episodes are enough for me xD.
Jan 6, 2013 8:59 AM

Jun 2012
bakuramariks said:
^ 22

But I want more.
I don't think 11 more episodes are enough for me xD.

I'm just hoping it sells well, at least better than it already is, so we can get more >.<
Jan 6, 2013 9:04 AM

Nov 2012
Even if she was just a minor character I'm pleased that they didn't fear to kill her off for good story development.
Jan 6, 2013 10:05 AM

Nov 2012
Poor Yuki and Akane couldn't even save her. Akane could have saved her if she atleast tried to aim at Shougo.. Ugh!! Though, if Akane did aim correctly it'd probably hit Yuki anyways. :( This is probably the best for Akane so she could become stronger..
Jan 6, 2013 8:26 PM

Oct 2012
Viviaan said:
Poor Yuki and Akane couldn't even save her. Akane could have saved her if she atleast tried to aim at Shougo.. Ugh!! Though, if Akane did aim correctly it'd probably hit Yuki anyways. :( This is probably the best for Akane so she could become stronger..

Sure. Lets kill some of your friends while you sit and watch helplessly. That would make you stronger too.
Pages (15) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by EndSh0t »»
Apr 23, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
Apr 22, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.