Forum Settings
Forums

Anyone worried this may happen this friday(actually read the description people, this isnt about whether the world will end or not.....which it wont)

New
Dec 19, 2012 1:21 PM

Sep 2011
Yah so this whole apocalypse theory is total shit right? Yah it is, you need to be either the most gullible person alive or a bumbling idiot to believe in it at this point especially with all the facts and common sense going against it.

Problem is, many people are bumbling idiots who will believe this crap, and thats what scares me, People going around thinking the world will end in 2 days thinking they wont have any consequences for their actions.....Thats terrifying to me, and while i dont expect anything absurd like widespread anarchy or even anything as disturbing as the recent school shooting in the USA and children slashings in china, but i am a little bit cautious that there may be some dumbass trying steal a car he could never afford and get someone hurt in the process of doing so just because they dont think they will live to next week

Keep in mind, I live in a fairly......ok REALLY violent part of the USA (baltimore, its a shithole) So i can fully expect people to do shit like this.

Anyone else just kind of....cautious about this day i guess is the description im going for. I just feel like its best to stay inside that day and possibly tomorrow as well.
JizzyHitlerDec 19, 2012 2:19 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 19, 2012 1:25 PM

Nov 2012
nope, so many false prophecies.
for instance Y2K never happened
Dec 19, 2012 1:26 PM

Dec 2007
alexx_310 said:

Oh it happened. The year came and went.

Not going to stay inside, DJ. Even if the world is ending I got things to do. Work, school, going out for drinks with friends, bed bath n beyond, but only if there is time.
Dec 19, 2012 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
alexx_310 said:

You do realize this thread isnt about the world ending right? Its about what dumbasses will do on that date thinking it will. I literally say in the first 2 sentences of the post that the theory is absolute shit.

This is why i hate how people post before reading what the threads even about.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 19, 2012 1:32 PM

Sep 2012
I'll be working. If somebody decides to blow up the vet I work at, I will be elated. I hate it there.

I can assume there's going to be a lot of drunk drivers, so I'll just try to stay off the road as much as possible.
Dec 19, 2012 1:33 PM

Oct 2012
It's been in the back of mind of what crazy shit some people will do on that day.
I'll just be oblivious such things will happen in my area, but I'm sure I'll find myself flipping on the news to see a soap opera of idiots...maybe.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 19, 2012 1:34 PM

Apr 2012
Nope.
Dec 19, 2012 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
Red_Keys said:
I'll be working. If somebody decides to blow up the vet I work at, I will be elated. I hate it there.

I can assume there's going to be a lot of drunk drivers, so I'll just try to stay off the road as much as possible.
Thats a danger from non believers too, just cause i know a few people that are holding end of the world parties, seems like alot of fun but it basically boils down to just drinking a shit ton of beers, yah it'd be fun and id be there if i didnt think beer tasted like piss(yes i have tasted piss, dont ask how or why but i have and its a accurate comparison in my mind). Yah they really arent parties,m just guys drinking.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 1:38 PM

Sep 2012
Actually, its tonight its almost 11 am in new-zealand on December 20 .
Dec 19, 2012 1:41 PM

Dec 2007
PaulyD said:

It's 3:40 pm on December 19 where I am. Keep my posted since you are living in the future compared to me.
Dec 19, 2012 1:42 PM

Sep 2011
xracerx17 said:
PaulyD said:

It's 3:40 pm where I am. Keep my posted since you are living in the future compared to me.
HAH, boo yah im a hour ahead of you

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 1:43 PM

Dec 2007
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xracerx17 said:
PaulyD said:

It's 3:40 pm where I am. Keep my posted since you are living in the future compared to me.

Yeah, but it's Baltimore. jk
Dec 19, 2012 1:44 PM

Sep 2011
xracerx17 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xracerx17 said:
PaulyD said:

No, no need for a jk, thats actually a very valid argument.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 1:49 PM

Dec 2007
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xracerx17 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xracerx17 said:
PaulyD said:

I have never been to Baltimore so I can't say if it is bad or good. I am from the Dallas area and many people say it sucks, but as for my experiences, I love it. Great friends here and there is always something to do.
Dec 19, 2012 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
Nope. It's all BS.

I'm just gonna stay home and watch anime.
Maybe I'll get a visit from a brainwashed doomsday-preppng family member, but I don't expect to run into any lunatics.
I do expect to hear news reports in the coming week about what they all got up to though.
Dec 19, 2012 1:53 PM

Sep 2011
xracerx17 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xracerx17 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xracerx17 said:
PaulyD said:

I have never been to Baltimore so I can't say if it is bad or good. I am from the Dallas area and many people say it sucks, but as for my experiences, I love it. Great friends here and there is always something to do.
baltimore is legitimately bad, not all of it, the south eastern area known as the inner harbor is actually quite nice, really nice actually, its where the convention center is which many people here will probably know as the building that holds otakon. If you can ignore the disgusting Chesapeake bay its a really nice place(just be warry of your wallet as many city's tourist spots have people who will try to pick pocket and Baltimore is no different)

Just if you ever find yourself visiting Baltimore in the future, just avoid the western and northern areas......they are really really bad and the only reason i ever go there is because there is this badass local concert area called the ottobar which has many great bands come through there, music is actually a great tihng in baltimore in the inner harbor area cause we have some badass places like ram's head and power plant live.

Virtual_BS said:
Nope. It's all BS.

I'm just gonna stay home and watch anime.
Maybe I'll get a visit from a brainwashed doomsday-preppng family member, but I don't expect to run into any lunatics.
I do expect to hear news reports in the coming week about what they all got up to though.
I really wish some of you people would read what the thread is actually about before posting, like seriously
JizzyHitlerDec 19, 2012 1:56 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 1:56 PM

Sep 2012
xracerx17 said:
PaulyD said:

It's 3:40 pm on December 19 where I am. Keep my posted since you are living in the future compared to me.

Its 5 p.m here , i just took a look at the time in new-zealand because when i first hear about this bull shit that was my theory, the world will end in japan and new-zealand first so we'll have the time to find a bunker and a plane
Dec 19, 2012 1:57 PM

Dec 2007
Good to know. I could say the same about my area, but I just assume ever location has a good and "stay away from" part. As for the topic at hand I think I am going to change my plans from school, work, bbnb, and just relax with my friends since it will be on the last Friday before Christmas and that is when we normally all get together for a little celebration of our own.
Dec 19, 2012 1:59 PM

Sep 2012
lol seriously who could beleive in this shit
Dec 19, 2012 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
xracerx17 said:
Good to know. I could say the same about my area, but I just assume ever location has a good and "stay away from" part. As for the topic at hand I think I am going to change my plans from school, work, bbnb, and just relax with my friends since it will be on the last Friday before Christmas and that is when we normally all get together for a little celebration of our own.
Yah thats a good plan, I already past that as my school went on winter break last week so almost all my friends went back home for the break.

Also there is one place i think(in america at least) that doesnt have good or bad places just all bad places, and thats camden new jersey which was ranked the #1 worst city in the USA

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:01 PM

Oct 2010
i belive in the end of the world, i still will behave since its a matter of principles, and not to go "berserk, or cucubananas" in a time like this....altought the shit you see on movies on apocalypse theme is really scary o.0 ....raping, stealing, panic...if indeed the world is going to end, i will try to just keep myself and people i like alive, not much to do ....

either way everybody is free to feel relaxed and in denial :P

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
lol seriously who could beleive in this shit
I already said who

The most gullible man or women in the word

or

The biggest idiots, even normal idiots can figure out this is bs.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 2012
All those stories about NASA hiding the truth hahahah this is bull shit , they even posted a video about it because they were tired of answering all the messages about it,
Dec 19, 2012 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
All those stories about NASA hiding the truth hahahah this is bull shit , they even posted a video about it because they were tired of answering all the messages about it,
Oh this reminded me, i heard this verbatem not to long ago over someone denying the nasa thing, and i quote

"no You cant trust nasa, nasa is government, you cant trust them fuckers"

See its people like this guy(who is named tim and is one of the biggest idiots i have ever met if not the #1, tim if you see this somehow for whatever reason.....fuck you......just fuck you, anyone with the same name as this guy, i feel sorry that you share the same name as this guy.) who makes me think people are dumb enough to see theres no consequences for their actions

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:04 PM

Sep 2012
Nobody ever said(scientist,astronomer,archeolog) that the maya calendar predicted the end of the world its only internet and the '' collective imagination''
Dec 19, 2012 2:06 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
Oh this reminded me, i heard this verbatem not to long ago over someone denying the nasa thing, and i quote

See its people like this guy(who is named tim and is one of the biggest idiots i have ever met if not the #1, tim if you see this somehow for whatever reason.....fuck you......just fuck you, anyone with the same name as this guy, i feel sorry that you share the same name as this guy.) who makes me think people are dumb enough to see theres no consequences for their actions

i get your point i have a friend like that im worry about him, i dont want him to put his house on fire LOL but he cant stop calling me today, and i just close my phone. I told him this morning , get a life, quit taking drugs and for god sake stop worry about shit like that goodbye
Dec 19, 2012 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
Nobody ever said(scientist,astronomer,archeolog) that the maya calendar predicted the end of the world its only internet and the '' collective imagination''
I dont know why people jumped to that conclusion in the first place

Like people do realize the mayans died out at one point right? their calender had to end eventually as they arent alive to this day keeping it up.

Worst part is we already past the supposed doomsday months ago because it doesnt count leap years

PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

i get your point i have a friend like that im worry about him, i dont want him to put his house on fire LOL but he cant stop calling me today, and i just close my phone. I told him this morning , get a life, quit taking drugs and for god sake stop worry about shit like that goodbye
trust me on this, if your friend was like tim, he wouldnt be your friend, thats how bad this guy is.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:07 PM

Dec 2011
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

What everyone should learn when it comes to "doomsday." ~.~

Dec 19, 2012 2:08 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

this is the funniest thing ever, YOU CANT TRUST GOVERNMENT. seriously hahaha theyre just normal people fuck,
Dec 19, 2012 2:09 PM

Sep 2011
ThunderKid said:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

What everyone should learn when it comes to "doomsday." ~.~
agreed though i prefer this quote for when it coems to doomsday theories

"stop being a dumbass" - everyone with logic on the 2012 doomsday theory

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:10 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

Like people do realize the mayans died out at one point right? their calender had to end eventually as they arent alive to this day keeping it up.

Worst part is we already past the supposed doomsday months ago because it doesnt count leap years

PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

trust me on this, if your friend was like tim, he wouldnt be your friend, thats how bad this guy is.

yeah i think i can imagine how tim is, its hilarious, i was on youtube watching videos about it and the top comment was : NASA is laughing all the way to their bunker.

WTF PEOPLE
Dec 19, 2012 2:11 PM

Oct 2010
doomsday, when people say "world will end" its the world we know, the payans talked about "the end of a cicle" , and "the begining of a cicle" ...whitch people twisted to sound like "the real end of the world as we know it" ....we will just pass trou some real difficult times :P
Dec 19, 2012 2:13 PM

Sep 2012
Rayzure said:
doomsday, when people say "world will end" its the world we know, the payans talked about "the end of a cicle" , and "the begining of a cicle" ...whitch people twisted to sound like "the real end of the world as we know it" ....we will just pass trou some real difficult times :P

Yeah but who the fuck are we to say that THEY SAID [insert bullshit here] nobody was there , maybe they were just drunk and said hey stop the calendar
Dec 19, 2012 2:13 PM

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

yeah i think i can imagine how tim is, its hilarious, i was on youtube watching videos about it and the top comment was : NASA is laughing all the way to their bunker.

WTF PEOPLE
Well that commenta was just a smarts man, he knows nasa is government and they govern us with lies. Government = bad. They no world ends in day.

Ok even i dont think tim is that big an idiot to think something like that but still, im having fun mocking him.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
Rayzure said:

Yeah but who the fuck are we to say that THEY SAID [insert bullshit here] nobody was there , maybe they were just drunk and said hey stop the calendar
or maybe you know they.....oh i dont know DIED!!!

People seriously dont know the mayans were kind of wiped out and vanished at one point many centuries ago, of course the calender they were working on had to end eventually

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:15 PM

Oct 2010
PaulyD said:

actually the calendar didnt end....it sounds like that because people start to make a huge fuss about the "end of cicle" ...they calendar was quite huge and big.... it continued...and people belive what they wrote, because they already predicted so many right stuff...
Dec 19, 2012 2:16 PM

Sep 2011
Rayzure said:
PaulyD said:

actually the calendar didnt end....it sounds like that because people start to make a huge fuss about the "end of cicle" ...they calendar was quite huge and big.... it continued...and people belive what they wrote, because they already predicted so many right stuff...
The problem is they never actually said the world would end, literally December 21st on that calender is blank

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:17 PM

Sep 2012
Rayzure said:
PaulyD said:

yeah but from who did you hear that , did you ever studied something about MAYANS, from real artefacts or you just read about it on wikipedia.
Dec 19, 2012 2:18 PM

Oct 2010
the world will end on the 23th of december, people missread the letters, it was on the news.... and for example they predicted "hitler"..."credit cards"..."saddam".... now by that order i think but they did
Dec 19, 2012 2:19 PM

Sep 2012
I know i already post this before but seriously THIS :

PaulyD said:

When i tell idiots that predict an end of the world can make you rich they said IMPOSSIBLE. but hey , thats a goos exemple no ? remember that guy last year with his 22 May story or something like that, he makes a lot of money with it
Dec 19, 2012 2:20 PM

Oct 2010
PaulyD said:
I know i already post this before but seriously THIS :

PaulyD said:

When i tell idiots that predict an end of the world can make you rich they said IMPOSSIBLE. but hey , thats a goos exemple no ? remember that guy last year with his 22 May story or something like that, he makes a lot of money with it

not thanks to me, all i know i watched on the news either tv or newspaper
Dec 19, 2012 2:20 PM

Oct 2012
Rayzure said:
because they already predicted so many right stuff...

Such as?
Astrological events, big whoop, even Egyptians knew how the stars worked.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 19, 2012 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
I'll be on a plane.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 19, 2012 2:21 PM

Oct 2010
Tavor said:
Rayzure said:
because they already predicted so many right stuff...

Such as?
Astrological events, big whoop, even Egyptians knew how the stars worked.

read the rest of the stuff i said
Dec 19, 2012 2:22 PM

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
remember that guy last year with his 22 May story or something like that, he makes a lot of money with it
I just have to mention, on that date at least here, it was a beautiful day outside, it was perfect temperature where not to hot nor cold, not a cloud in the sky, sun set late in the evening under a beautiful pink horizon

Man we need more doomsday predictions, cause they must mean we get really nice days outside.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:23 PM

Sep 2011
BloodRequiem said:
I'll be on a plane.
well you are going to have to worry about....

I had to, this sketch is just great

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:26 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
remember that guy last year with his 22 May story or something like that, he makes a lot of money with it
I just have to mention, on that date at least here, it was a beautiful day outside, it was perfect temperature where not to hot nor cold, not a cloud in the sky, sun set late in the evening under a beautiful pink horizon

Man we need more doomsday predictions, cause they must mean we get really nice days outside.

The friend i mentioned lately, the day before that(May something)me and friends were chillin with him , and i told him , dude did you know the end of the world is tomorrow. and then, fuck man, he jumped into his parents bed and cry. we were like WTF DID WE JUST SAW. so we all went to bed and the next day he broke all the windows in his house and he began to run naked outside screaming WE ALL GONNA DIE.
Dec 19, 2012 2:27 PM

Sep 2011
PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

The friend i mentioned lately, the day before that(May something)me and friends were chillin with him , and i told him , dude did you know the end of the world is tomorrow. and then, fuck man, he jumped into his parents bed and cry. we were like WTF DID WE JUST SAW. so we all went to bed and the next day he broke all the windows in his house and he began to run naked outside screaming WE ALL GONNA DIE.
why.....why do you hang around this person?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
that didnt happen xD .....dont lie pauly your nose will get bigger like pinochio
Dec 19, 2012 2:29 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
PaulyD said:

why.....why do you hang around this person?

We didnt know he was fucked up before that, but after that day he just went back to normal and i told other friends : dude i cant wait to december to see the show , and there it is, i was right, he cant stop calling us LOL
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» people of mal, do you judge people by their looks, height, and other physical traits?

real-truck-Kun - Nov 4, 2023

49 by LoveYourSmile »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you record your thoughts down in a journal?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

19 by ST63LTH »»
8 minutes ago

» Have you ever experienced something scary, disturbing, or unsettling?

SaltyCookie - May 12

27 by ProtoSelf »»
8 minutes ago

» I buy drugs without prescription where I live

scarydragon - 2 hours ago

6 by Theo1899 »»
9 minutes ago

» What makes you automatically not trust a MAL user ( 1 2 )

Daokoscake - Mar 4, 2021

81 by ST63LTH »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.