Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2012 5:21 AM

Jun 2012
Title says it all...
Dec 16, 2012 5:24 AM
Aug 2012
Sora no Otoshimono, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.

EDIT; Amazing plot, if i may add. Sora no Otoshimono delivers in the second season too, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, however, does not.
Dec 16, 2012 5:26 AM

Jun 2012
Thanks for the recs. Please continue to recommend anything that fits. :)
Dec 16, 2012 6:49 AM

Dec 2012
i really lliked:
Hidan No Aria - the MC is a guy who has a power as a "pervert" and it makes him fancy. th plot is easy to follow, but also has some depth to it, also ecchi/romance. oh, and harem :3

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - the MC wants to become a grand preist, but on "judgement" day he finds out he is the demon king, trouble follows after that. ecchi/harem. little romance.

Zero no Tsukaima - 2 actual MC's, the girl, louise, is royalty and her magic ability is slim to none. on summoning day when all the 2nd year's get their familiars (slaves) she summons a human namd Saito. he becomes the best thing that happens to her. ecchi/harem/romance.

Highschool DxD - main guy is a typical highschool perv, one day he finally gets a girl, and on his first real date, she kills him! the other MC revives him as a demon. they fall in love. i really like tis one. i am awaiting season 2. 10/10..

Omamori Himari - the main guy yuuto just wants to be left alone, but that will never happen. one day a person (actually a fox or cat) named himari walks into his life, she is very clingy to him, and in the end, they are together.

Princess Lover! - MC is poor at the beginning, but his parents are murdered because of his family nobility. he swears to take revenge so he becomes the next heir to the Arima Corporation, he is sent to a school very the rich, and even saves a princess, twice!

hope some of these tend to what you want! i really like HDxD and PL! :)
-Alex
Dec 16, 2012 7:28 AM

May 2010
Burn Up W-A four episode OVA detailing a group of police officers (mostly young women with one perverted male) within the New Tokyo Police who are a part of a secret task force charged with dealing with terrorists. The task force is code-named "Warrior" and one of its' key players is a fiery and sexy blonde named Rio. The first half are episodes you can't take too seriously, but are funny nevertheless, but the second half get real serious.

Bakuretsu Hunters-A 26-episode series detailing the journeys of a young quintet who are charged with bringing sorcerers who abuse their magics to justice, two of the quintet are a pair of beauitful sisters named Chocolate and Tira Misu who transform into sexy dominatrixes. Of course, the series offers up more hotties such as the perky Dota, a sweet girl with angel wings and some of the girls that the quintet meet on their travels. One of the quintet is a womanzier named Carrot Glace, a young man that both Chocolate and Tira are in love with, so a love triangle is there between them, but the sisters come together when he hits on other women. They are looked after by a kindly goddess named Big Mama, a beautiful and caring woman (portrayed by Maison Ikkoku's Sumi Shimamoto BTW), who cares for the quintet like her own children. They eventually become targeted by a dark sorcerer, a fallen god named Zaha Torte intent on bringing the world into chaos.
Dec 16, 2012 7:48 AM

Jun 2012
Seconding SnO, but the anime sorta fails at presenting the plot. The manga is way better.
Seconding Highschool DxD
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Dec 16, 2012 8:20 AM

Jan 2011
one word "ben- to" its great story only its a short one and its ecchi
the tpmrpg floatzel trainer
become the strongest floatzel trainer [ ]
Cbox name: k9dutch get 2 white kyurem [ ] have 20k battles[ ] have 10k battles[ ] have 5k battles[x] get 1 poke lvl 100k [ ] get 1 poke lvl 50k[x] get 1 poke lvl 25k [x]
get 5k clicks at tree of live[ ]
Dec 17, 2012 3:08 AM

Jun 2012
Everyone, thanks for the recs. Please continue to recommend anything that fits. :)
Dec 17, 2012 3:33 AM

Aug 2008
Seto no Hanayome

Girl's Bravo..

watch them bro.. you'll laugh
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Dec 17, 2012 3:37 AM

Aug 2012
nnangle said:
Sora no Otoshimono, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.

EDIT; Amazing plot, if i may add. Sora no Otoshimono delivers in the second season too, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, however, does not.

Damn, it, he beat me to it. What he says
Dec 17, 2012 5:11 AM

Oct 2012
High school dxd
Dec 17, 2012 6:03 AM

May 2012
Seikon no Qwaser
Sekirei
Freezing
Queen's blade
Dec 17, 2012 6:06 AM

Jun 2012
Elfen Lied
Dec 17, 2012 10:28 AM

Aug 2012
Shuffle!
.................................................................................
Dec 17, 2012 10:33 AM

Jun 2012
Your manga list suggests that you don't read manga, but there are some really good ecchi with good plots, so I'll just make a few recs:

Ciguatera
Koibito Play
Mama wa Doukyuusei
Sundome
Kono S wo, Mi yo!
Nana to Kaoru
Nozoki Ana

Anime ecchi is just filled with too much fan service, and hardly ever make proper use of the plot. Even Sora no Otoshimono sucks compared to the manga.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Nov 15, 2015 3:30 AM

May 2013
dont spam bro.

OT: Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou
Feb 20, 2018 4:48 PM
Feb 2018
Rosario+vampire

More topics from this board

» Hentai Recommendations

HentaixxHunter - May 16, 2022

8 by Luminoir69 »»
39 minutes ago

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - 11 hours ago

4 by H_Castaigne »»
2 hours ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - Yesterday

5 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

15 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» Lolicon Hentai anime recommendations

HentaiHasFallen - Jun 13, 2014

6 by Luminoir69 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.