Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow @ the present Ryuu gave Chizu, and they chat, too!

Since the girls are having a good talk, Sawako's mother suggests for guys coming, too. After good couple moments, they ended up spending Christmas together, with Sawako's parents!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 19, 2012 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
Hm, I wanted to hear more about Chizu's story but other than that a pretty good chapter, party time!
Dec 19, 2012 3:36 PM

Dec 2011
Fun chapter. Ryuu in costume was funny.

Sawako has really changed A LOT. It's so different now seeing her so spirited! Like being more opinionated and more animated. But it's a good change!
Dec 19, 2012 4:16 PM

Nov 2009
Wow what a happy christmas chapter, seems like the series is coming to an end with all these relationships being sorted out. I wonder if it will show them in 10 years time.
SHONEN ANIME FTW
Dec 20, 2012 12:47 AM

Jun 2009
Ryu embarrassed was cute ;3; Also it must be really nice to spend christmas like that.

But... I have a bad feeling about Sawako's dad, with him looking all serious at the end and when Chizu mentioned the hat. Or either he's feeling happy for his daughter and the way her life changed or he's jealous and idk, wants to move out or something...

I shouldn't read shoujo this late ;___;
Dec 20, 2012 1:06 AM

Dec 2010
tohzuki said:
But... I have a bad feeling about Sawako's dad, with him looking all serious at the end and when Chizu mentioned the hat. Or either he's feeling happy for his daughter and the way her life changed or he's jealous and idk, wants to move out or something...

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Something seems wrong with Sawako's dad, perhaps his ill?
HidanSoulReaper said:
Wow what a happy christmas chapter, seems like the series is coming to an end with all these relationships being sorted out. I wonder if it will show them in 10 years time.

I don't think its ending I think it can continue just with their daily lives till they finish graduation. Then show them a few years after. I enjoy reading this so I wouldn't want it to end.

Lol Sawako grabbing Kazehaya and acting all sneaky xD Loved this chapter had quite a few hilarious moments.
Dec 20, 2012 1:23 AM

Feb 2009
I'm really happy with Sawako and Kazehaya's relationship. They finally look like a couple...
Dec 20, 2012 6:41 AM

Oct 2012
I think everybody knows shit is going to happen when a character say they wish that everybody stay together forever or something like that.
Dec 22, 2012 10:36 PM

Sep 2011
That's what I was thinking = it's usually foreshadowing of something bad happening.

Anyway I loved the chapter.
Jan 2, 2013 11:22 AM

Aug 2010
I love this chapter!! They are all in inside and they are all happy!

I don't know if it's paranoia or experience from reading mangas, but that last line (something about being together forever) seemed like as if something horrible is going to happen next, or in the future

I wonder if they'd show a 10-years in the future thing... Maybe that last line is some kind of foreshadow that in the future they would not be together or something?!

All I can say is that I hope I am wrong... But after so many happy chapters (Christmas arc), I cannot help but feel that something bad may be coming... I'm such a pessimist.
Jan 2, 2013 1:31 PM
Nov 2012
katzer said:
I think everybody knows shit is going to happen when a character say they wish that everybody stay together forever or something like that.

I agree with you. I think something bad will happen.
Mar 9, 2013 2:23 PM

Nov 2009
I feel bad for her dad, coming home to the house being filled with lil munchkins ... more like much taller munchkins, well anyways atleast we will finally be able to leave the christmas arch.
Apr 4, 2013 10:09 AM

Oct 2012
Emmrys said:
Fun chapter. Ryuu in costume was funny.

Haha, indeed! xD

5/5
Dec 19, 2014 1:51 AM

Jul 2011
I'll ignore the foreshadowing.

SANADA IS EMBARRASSED! SO CUTEE. AHHH.
Jan 15, 2023 5:30 AM

Jun 2020
Kind of ironic... making this post 10 years later. I think this was one of the most heartfelt and best chapters so far. Sawako being surrounded by all her new friends, her briefly remembering back to when she used to be all alone at school, and then smiling realizing how much her life has changed. Then her father accepting that his daughter is growing up. Him and his wife looking at Sawako 7th birthday picture, and realizing they only have 1 year left with her... it was just a really great chapter, it was both really happy and at the same time kind of sad.
Mar 28, 12:44 PM

Apr 2017
This was a very cute and wholesome chapter! <3 I like the talk of time. Ten years ahead, ten years in the past, and then one year left before Sawako goes off to college or university. It's the saddest time for parents, and even the kids. I'm still living with my parents through college, and I'm excited to eventually leave. Though I'm also sort of dreading it. The good thing about being with a house of people is that you can talk to them anytime, and make jokes with them. They're just right there with you. And yeah they'll visit on holidays, but they're not always there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 79 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 15, 2013

19 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 78 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 12, 2013

10 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 77 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 14, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 76 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 19, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 74 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 7, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.