Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2008 1:37 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So we finally get to see some of Yuno's past.
butts
Nov 15, 2008 4:20 PM
Oct 2008
Well I already was sure of that before, still can't wait for volume 9 to be released...
Nov 18, 2008 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
I wish I could rate this manga higher than 10/10.
Nov 19, 2008 12:47 AM

Jul 2007
No wonder Yuno become the way she is now.

... What in the world does Yuki think he's doing?!
Nov 19, 2008 11:49 AM
Jun 2007
well, the abuse was pretty much a giveaway considering Yuno's nature. Still, it is pretty gruesome by actually seeing how her parents treated her.

and regarding Yuki, I do hope that this will be rock bottom for him. The guy just can't get any worse as a character. Even with all the people behind him, helping him out, he still strikes me as similar to to what he was at the beginning of the series, a loser.
Nov 19, 2008 2:36 PM

Oct 2007
Avarice said:
well, the abuse was pretty much a giveaway considering Yuno's nature. Still, it is pretty gruesome by actually seeing how her parents treated her.

and regarding Yuki, I do hope that this will be rock bottom for him. The guy just can't get any worse as a character. Even with all the people behind him, helping him out, he still strikes me as similar to to what he was at the beginning of the series, a loser.

WOW harsh but true...
Nov 19, 2008 4:16 PM

Sep 2008
Friendlysoul said:
Avarice said:

WOW harsh but true...

Agreed completely..
Perfect ending: Yuno finding a GOOD love, and Yuki dying... brutally in Yuno's hands.
Oh, and Yuno winning the contest.
That would be one satisfying ending :D
Nov 19, 2008 5:35 PM
Jan 2008
His dad, unbeknown to him, killed his mam.
Knifed her.

You'd be pretty screwed-up too, if that happened.
Nov 19, 2008 6:24 PM

Jul 2008
Kikimaru said:
His dad, unbeknown to him, killed his mam.
Knifed her.

You'd be pretty screwed-up too, if that happened.

I'd have to agree, Yuki keeps taking blow after blow, it'd be strange if he wasn't messed up.
Nov 19, 2008 6:26 PM

Apr 2008
I would feel pretty down if my mom was killed.
Nov 19, 2008 6:37 PM
Nov 2007
it really is his fault his mom's dead. if only he wasnt so selfish and such a pansy, yuuno and he wouldve escaped the tower and etc etc. but meh. interesting past, but i felt this was a waste of a chapter overall :S meh
Nov 19, 2008 6:47 PM

Jul 2008
crowslayer91 said:
it really is his fault his mom's dead. if only he wasnt so selfish and such a pansy, yuuno and he wouldve escaped the tower and etc etc. but meh. interesting past, but i felt this was a waste of a chapter overall :S meh

well..when facing death, its kinda tough to be..well..tough ^ ^;
Nov 19, 2008 7:19 PM
Nov 2007
-Kazu said:
crowslayer91 said:

not when youre fighting to stay alive..
Nov 19, 2008 7:50 PM

Jul 2008
crowslayer91 said:
-Kazu said:
crowslayer91 said:

not when youre fighting to stay alive..

even then, i do not believe every person is the "fight or die" type. i think he reflects the more common, "run away to live" type. Sure hes weak, but i think its more realistic this way. It even irks me some to see him cower sometimes.
Nov 20, 2008 2:05 AM

Jan 2008
Lawl @ Perverted Bunny

Poor Yuno, such a nice girl but got raised poorly, only wanting to marry Yuno and be happy *cheers for yunoxyuki*

Yuki really snapped. Is that pictures of his mom he's posting up? I hope he hunts down his dad next chapter D<
Nov 20, 2008 2:53 AM
Dec 2007
skyenix said:
Lawl @ Perverted Bunny

Poor Yuno, such a nice girl but got raised poorly, only wanting to marry Yuno and be happy *cheers for yunoxyuki*

Yuki really snapped. Is that pictures of his mom he's posting up? I hope he hunts down his dad next chapter D<

Yeah, would definitely be great. This chapter was a bit slow and nothing really interesting happened apart from an average flashback (we already knew more or less Yuki and Yuno's past as Avarice said).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 30, 2008 12:42 AM

May 2008
Poor Yuno =(, i somewhat hate yukki for using yuno and now look at what happened to him hahaha
Nov 30, 2008 2:51 PM

Dec 2007
next chapter should be interesting.
I wonder how Yuno will deal with Yukiteru. guess it should be hard for her to understand his feelings, because she has never had a normal relationship with her parents.
Dec 8, 2008 10:08 PM

Nov 2008
Honestly, people think that Yuno is a crazy bitch but that's only because she only has one dream to look forward to, and that's being Yuki's wife. I really wish that she found someone else to "look forward to". But, now, since she's in "love" if anything happens to Yukiteru then everything will basically crumble.

That or she commits suicide. But, I'm thinking she'll first kill then kill herself.

Beyond that point, I don't know who to feel sorry for. I mean, Yukiteru is a coward. However, as stated, he said that he is just a "bystander" and I think that's what a majority of people would do. Use others for their well-being, it makes sense, people still do it today.

I have to say, Yukiteru is certainly different from other manga characters who always come out to be the "hero" and it's a nice change of pace from "oh, no; that woman's in trouble, let me help her!" to "oh, no; that woman's in trouble! I wish I could do something!"

Usually, you see that from minor characters in other series but... Yukiteru's another story. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Dec 14, 2008 3:39 PM

May 2007
Hehehee.
This is getting each time more wicked.

Yuki is indeed a loser, though after that much of things happening, its not like he was supposed to stay as a normal guy.

Man, his dad is really some sick bastard...
He is probably the first one to be killed by Yuki.
Though there us a high probability of being Yuno who will take the revenge.

As for you Yuki haters, chill.

xiuayaruko said:
I have to say, Yukiteru is certainly different from other manga characters who always come out to be the "hero" and it's a nice change of pace from "oh, no; that woman's in trouble, let me help her!" to "oh, no; that woman's in trouble! I wish I could do something!"

Usually, you see that from minor characters in other series but... Yukiteru's another story. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next.
'nough said
Dec 17, 2008 7:08 PM

Dec 2008
So that explains to some extent of why Yuno did what she did (her parents starved to death just like what they were doing to her). Still thinking who is the third body (I know for sure that whoever was the third body, it is the person who put all the blood stains on the wall). So Yuki is finally broken from a revelation of his mother's death caused by his father (his dream to see the stars has disappeared). What will he do now? What will happen next?
Dec 22, 2008 5:25 PM
Feb 2008
Well, this chapter was amazing, it´s a shame Yuki's Mother's death, but the life goes on..... ( i want to kill yuki's father)
Explain the reason that yuno turn on a insane, but i like her

The final that i think to this manga is: Yuno suicide yourself to yuki win the game, he gain some courage and manipulate the time to revive yuno and live with her(Good ending)

OR

Yuki wins the game, yuno died, and he back in the time to prevent yuno to become a insane and she become a good person without killing people, and he failed and become the third corpse.

PS: Sorry for any english error
Apr 11, 2009 6:48 AM
May 2008
Well, that explains two bodies and Yuno's house but what about the third. Hopefully now Yuki will snap and Yuno will know how to comfort that since she's crazy too (and thus they'll be happy). :)
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 1, 2010 12:39 PM

Sep 2008
Wow I can't say I hate Yuko anymore 0.o I guess everyone has their reasons...

SEE YUKI?!?! U idiot!! For trusting ppl too much! Pisses me off! His hero act puts everyone at risk. But he doesn't even care as long as he gets to play the innocent, pure hero. If u wanna be a hero u need to risk your own life too you selfish bastard!! Now your mom is dead. Are u gonna wake up from that cute world full of kitties and rainbows that u live it?!?! >.<
*catches breath* sorry it's just that I expect for him to do SOMETHING but he never does >.> There has been absolutely no character development from him, and he's the main character!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2010 12:08 AM

Nov 2009
@all Yuki haters: Jesus people, calm the fuck down.

Also good grief no wonder Yuno is so fucked up in the head. I really hate her parents - I'm glad they're dead e___e Seriously if I had parents like that I'd have gone a bit psycho too...or gone to the police...8D...anywho great chapter, usually flashback chapters annoy me but this was a good chapter and I was really wanting to know more about Yuno's past :3 Now we just need to find out whot the 3rd body in her house was ...8D
Sep 4, 2010 2:54 AM

Dec 2009
Yuno's parents were really .... obsessed/insane/pathetic/etc. ... no wonder she became like this.
Sep 9, 2010 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
This manga is so fucking awesome , Yuno in a bunny suit ^^
Oct 7, 2010 8:36 PM

Feb 2007
Thank god there are some people here who think a little bit and are not 100% anti-Yuki. Jeez, the chap 33 thread pissed me off with some of the comments in there.

Avarice is right though, Yuki has truly snapped, and to an extent, has gone back to the way he was at the start of this manga. A loser. A shame, during the battles with the 6th and 5th it looked like that he was becoming a stronger character too. The entire arc with the 7th has really tested my patience with Yuki and Yuno's actions.

But I'm glad that some answers on Yuno's past have finally been revealed in this chapter.

10th_man_down said:
This manga is so fucking awesome , Yuno in a bunny suit ^^

Agreed. This entire manga's been a crazy rollercoaster ride so far, the bunny suit was some well-needed comic relief.
Oct 10, 2010 8:31 AM

Feb 2010
Wow the comments hating on Yuki and worshipping Yuno show me how fucked up this world is..
I mean I wish Yuki was stronger too, but a) at least he knows he's useless and b) The situation he's in is one of the most difficult ones to handle I've seen so far. Also he still thinks rational, compared to Yuno. He doesn't deserve much respect, but he also doesn't deserve all the hate.

Yuno on the other hand is just a crazy, dangerous bitch. I mean, okay, she loves Yuki and wants to protect him, and she saved him again and again, but she is just so stupid and selfish in her love that she doesn't care about Yukis feelings at all. She's too egocentric to care about people Yuki cares about, and she doesn't care the slightest bit about Yuki's happiness as we saw before when she confined him. It's not true love, it's just her way to protect herself, a pure selfish reason. She only wants him by her side, no matter how he feels. It doesn't get much more selfish.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 20, 2011 11:53 PM

Nov 2007
this Yuki guy is really having to go through a lot.... he finally makes friends and at first they tried to kill him. the girl that "likes him" is a psychotic stalker that killed her own parents and now his father all of a sudden comes back and kills his mother. this guy is trash. I can't really feel for Yuno the psycho could have done something else but she murdered 3 people. I'm guessing the 3rd is the girl Yuki liked.
Mar 2, 2011 2:08 PM

Aug 2010
WOAH! What a twist in the story.But what are the graphs on the wall suppose to mean?
Jun 30, 2011 7:23 PM

Dec 2007
I think we already had a few glimpses into Yuno's past a few chapters ago. It's interesting to see the whole story.
Oct 21, 2011 11:51 PM

Sep 2010
Good to finally see what makes Yuno be like that.
Feb 7, 2012 12:30 AM

Mar 2009
That was interesting. For some reason, I didn't expect Yuki to ever have interest in any girl.
Mar 20, 2012 12:05 PM

Oct 2008
Yuno's behavior can be attributed from the way she was raised by her parents. Of course she would get crazy. Thank god my parents aren't like that. I love my parents! Speaking of parents, seems like Yuki is going mad too because his mother died. I wonder how he would take it if he finds out that his dad killed his mom.
Mar 28, 2020 6:07 AM

Aug 2018
So sad for yukki..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 53 Discussion

Kingwel - Jun 28, 2010

43 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 21, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 24 Discussion

XorMal - Nov 15, 2008

18 by psyche-K »»
Jan 9, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 20 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Aug 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Jul 18, 2010

19 by GabeStudy »»
Jun 23, 2023 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.