Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2012 11:53 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt a bit random and had some ZZ-like humour. And this episode was supposed to be serious too. At least Lilith was adorable in this episode.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 21, 2014 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Liked this episode partially because of Gavlet Gablae. The heavy metal fighting was good, and I can't wait to see how Gavlet will kill Hassha Mossha.
NEXT CHARACTER: Amandra Kamandra.
Mar 14, 2017 10:37 PM
Nov 2015
I took a break from ZZ and am watching this. There are definite similarities but I think this benefits from not being Gundam so living outside those expectations and not having kids as the protagonists.
Aug 16, 2021 2:31 PM
Aug 2020
This was a good episode. Gablae seems like a fun character, I hope he'll become a regular going forward. It seems like we'll meet Amandra Kamandra next episode. Hopefully we'll get some answers about the card, the military and the man himself.

I hope the series will give us some exposition soon, we don't know a lot about the world yet that bugs me. We know there are several planets in this story, we also know that some guy named Posedai has a large army. That's pretty much it.
Mar 28, 6:34 PM
Aug 2016
Expected much more from the rural aristocracy..

See, also similar to Dunbine. They had a +10000 million card and the protagonist wants to handle it!! Amazing. Also he dosent think that keepin that card is getting he and his group in a dangerous position.

The duel was good, but what was the point on the rural aristocracy guy to just run and left his machine over there? Wasnt he going to join the army?? I expect he is acting and wants more and more. Thinking of him as a better strategist than the protagonist, but this last one, a better fighter. Could be nice.

Lets see when the series gets more realistic and pple start to die. Also i would have like to see the fight between the rural aristocracy guy and the traitor...

Rural vs Rural Aristocracy vs Cities vs Cities Aristocracy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 35 Discussion

BaronLukis - Apr 3

0 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 3, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 34 Discussion

BaronLukis - Apr 2

0 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 33 Discussion

Bubcus93 - May 5, 2014

2 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 32 Discussion

BaronLukis - Apr 2

0 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 31 Discussion

Bubcus93 - May 4, 2014

1 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.