Forum Settings
Forums
New
Is Pandora Hearts manga worth it?
Oct 31, 2012 4:09 PM

Apr 2012
What can you tell me about the Pandora Hearts manga? Such as is it worth buying and stuff like that. Well, I'm seriously considering buying the first volume and see for myself if I like it or not but just in advance I want to hear your opinion on it. Please elaborate.
Dies Irae! :)
Oct 31, 2012 4:10 PM

Jun 2009
Yes. It is a great manga. The story is much richer then the anime and the character development is interesting and worth it. I would highly suggest it. However if you remain on the fence read a little online first and see if it is your thing. Or watch the anime until episode 22 or so and then start the manga. Either or.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 31, 2012 4:16 PM

Apr 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Yes. It is a great manga. The story is much richer then the anime and the character development is interesting and worth it. I would highly suggest it. However if you remain on the fence read a little online first and see if it is your thing. Or watch the anime until episode 22 or so and then start the manga. Either or.

I have heard very bad things about the anime so I have no intention of watching it. Thank you very much for the Pandora Hearts comment and I'm probably going to buy the first volume. In fact, it's not "probably", it's 100% guaranteed that I am going to buy it. Well, thank you anyway. :)
Oct 31, 2012 4:18 PM

Jun 2009
The anime was not fantastic however several arcs are done well. At least that is my opinion on the matter. However will not doubt my bias because I imported the dvds. Honestly I used to love Pandora Hearts more then I do now~

It is still good, it just has gone in a direction I do not appreciate.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 31, 2012 4:22 PM

May 2011
Suzune-chan said:
read a little online first and see if it is your thing
I find this to be the most logical answer. I certainly wouldn't buy a manga or a novel, part of a franchise I haven't given a try in one form or another.
Oct 31, 2012 4:24 PM

Apr 2012
Suzune-chan said:
The anime was not fantastic however several arcs are done well. At least that is my opinion on the matter. However will not doubt my bias because I imported the dvds. Honestly I used to love Pandora Hearts more then I do now~

It is still good, it just has gone in a direction I do not appreciate.

Hmm, which is that direction, I wonder. I have also read part of the manga to make sure I am going to like it and there is no doubt that this is a manga which I'm about to start reading seriously. Honestly, there are some franchises which I like so much that I just become instantly in love with them.
AerbageOct 31, 2012 4:29 PM
Oct 31, 2012 4:40 PM

Sep 2012
Yes Pandora Hearts manga is worth it.
"Im feeling it tonight roflcopterskatesbbq"
Oct 31, 2012 4:42 PM

Apr 2012
AaobaChan said:
Yes Pandora Hearts manga is worth it.

Thanks. :)

More topics from this board

» action packed anime

Shrinkman - 2 hours ago

5 by M2zC »»
12 minutes ago

» Recommend Comedy Anime

Huskyhulk - 6 hours ago

5 by M2zC »»
23 minutes ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - Jun 9

13 by JoeChip »»
1 hour ago

» Anime with main Character(s) constantly on the run / evading capture.

luckyrune - Jun 9

7 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 7:23 PM

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - Jun 2

12 by shiroha »»
Yesterday, 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.