Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2012 5:31 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Risa has a boyfriend! And Mikako finally realizes she's tsutomu's sweetheart? This was a really sweet episode ^^ sidenote - Mikako's outfit was really cute
Dec 13, 2012 3:30 AM

Jun 2010
It took 19 episodes but finally we have a Risa-centric episode! Even if it ended up being more about Mikako- Yuusuke telling her that Tsutomu is in love with her *awkward WARP!*
I couldn't believe Mikako walked off on Risa right after she opened up! She should have reassured Risa straight away. Mikako can be so self-centred.
Risa really impressed me- being with her highschool sweetheart and following her dreams. Now we have to wait to meet her boyfriend. It looks like Risa will be very slowly revealed to us.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2013 6:22 PM

Mar 2009
risa's darling is such a hunk, woaww

but mikako was really rude this episode >:(
Aug 27, 2019 2:32 PM

Aug 2015
Ahhh, I loved this episode..totally cried T^T

It was nice getting to see a new side to Risa, and getting to know more about her and her boyfriend (totally agree that he is handsome ^^), Also her explaining how she wanted to be for Mikako..ugh I love her even more <3

I also didn't like how Mikako acted towards her friends...but it is understandable and relatable (plus not everyone has a perfect personality and temper). My feelings would be in a mess as well, you need time to process things. And when you have two best friends, you'll sometimes get the feeling that the other two might be closer, and when the other knows something else you question yourself. I think it also takes guts to apologize and communicate with one another, and I'm glad they worked things out. I love them and their friendship. I want to give them a group hug. (This ep hits home).

Also, P-chan looks really cute with her new hat :D And I really liked the new character they introduced.

And omg,. Mikako found out she is the sweetheart D: I'm nervous..
mangocutiesAug 28, 2019 12:12 AM
Jan 24, 2020 11:51 AM

Nov 2016
Nice that we got to see different side of Risa in this episode. She was so cute when she spoke of her boyfriend.

The new girl known as Shishou also seems pretty cool.

And Mikako finally learned about Tsutumo's feelings, took long enough.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 16, 2020 3:33 AM

Jul 2015
Ah finally a Risa focused episode, she seems to be the most mature character out of this series even though she is daring enough to leave home at such a young age, I wish some maturity could be passed onto Mikako

Jul 1, 2021 7:12 AM

Jan 2021
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
Jul 20, 2021 10:17 PM

Apr 2016
Didn't see that coming, I thought he was just going to ignore her question or say he didn't know but well it's Yuusuke so it does make sense he would do it.
It's great that the show explored how having two best friends there could be some misunderstandings or even doubts.
Jul 3, 2022 4:27 PM

Apr 2016
Well, there goes my ship.

BUt it's nice to see more about Risa! Seeing her open up makes me retroactively view her in previous episodes as more mysterious and less the writers didn't know what to do with her. We also get an interesting development with Mikako and Tsutomo's romance, thank god. I was worried this would be 50 episodes of both of them being oblivious to the other's feelings.
Oct 23, 2022 4:39 PM
Jul 2013
Now Risa has even stronger Nana vibe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 44 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Jan 7, 2013

10 by BweBwaBee »»
Apr 18, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 45 Discussion

mich1ru - Jun 14, 2016

5 by Kaspperxxi »»
Mar 6, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Dec 12, 2012

4 by BweBwaBee »»
Mar 5, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 14 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Dec 12, 2012

11 by BweBwaBee »»
Mar 5, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 2 Discussion

Kappaka - Nov 18, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.