Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sekirei
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 19, 2012 10:00 PM

Oct 2012
Whats you guys take on a season 3 of sekirei. Because I was left wanting more.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 19, 2012 10:02 PM

Aug 2012
Need need need ... Any news?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2012 10:13 PM

Nov 2010
I don't even think any news is out about it yet. From what I've heard from the manga readers, they messed up the second season a little (cloth girl or whoever wasn't supposed to die) so they would have to fix that to play the story right.
Oct 19, 2012 10:28 PM

Oct 2012
I've heard rumors. That they were planning to make a season three, reguarding to @Introver. "The Clothed Sekirei" or aka Uzume i'm pretty sure that she had died in the anime too. Though I cannot remember.
Oct 19, 2012 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
Demonic_Hazard said:
I've heard rumors. That they were planning to make a season three, reguarding to @Introver. "The Clothed Sekirei" or aka Uzume i'm pretty sure that she had died in the anime too. Though I cannot remember.
Yeah she died in the anime but not in the manga, or atleast the story was changed enough that they would have to redo it for it to fit with the rest of the story.

And where did you hear?
Oct 19, 2012 10:48 PM

Oct 2012
From funimation forums, that they were possibly making one but not yet announced it. I wasn't sure though so thats why I said rumors rather than news.
Nov 18, 2012 8:51 AM
Apr 2012
I imagine, based on previous seasons, that if it does not come out this winter season then it will be coming out in 2014
Mar 18, 2013 5:10 AM
Mar 2013
Alright since people probably don't realize this... There will be a season 3 considering the fact that it says 'TO BE CONTINUED' and it talks about a 3rd stage.
Mar 18, 2013 5:30 AM

Dec 2012
mikestella said:
Alright since people probably don't realize this... There will be a season 3 considering the fact that it says 'TO BE CONTINUED' and it talks about a 3rd stage.

LOOOL xD
Mar 19, 2013 9:46 PM

Dec 2008
mikestella said:

...Please go watch Panty & Stocking.
Mar 19, 2013 10:02 PM

Nov 2010
sarroush said:
mikestella said:

...Please go watch Panty & Stocking.
And like half of all the other anime that got cutoff before the manga ending.
Mar 26, 2013 8:24 PM
Mar 2013
Man, I hate it when they skip ahead of the manga and just start making stuff up. In this case, it might prevent a third season. Here's hoping there's financial benefit to continuing this really fun series.
May 6, 2013 10:54 AM
May 2013
is there news about season 3?
Jun 1, 2013 9:11 AM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Demonic_Hazard said:
Yeah she died in the anime but not in the manga, or atleast the story was changed enough that they would have to redo it for it to fit with the rest of the story.

And where did you hear?

You're wrong to say Uzume died in the anime. I can't remember who it was who tells Minato about the level of injury sustained by Sekirei's who retire from the game but she says that Level 4 is another way of saying 'Seriously Injured' and Level 5 being Deceased
If only for a brief moment, and again it's been a while since I watched so I cant remember exactly when this happens, Uzume appears on Matsu's computer databanks with a Level 4.
So she was seriously injured, as opposed to killed.
And, if she does appear further on in the manga and if there is to be a Season 3, it's safe to say she might appear again.
Jun 16, 2013 12:49 PM

Oct 2012
Jumpers123 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Demonic_Hazard said:

And where did you hear?

You're wrong to say Uzume died in the anime. I can't remember who it was who tells Minato about the level of injury sustained by Sekirei's who retire from the game but she says that Level 4 is another way of saying 'Seriously Injured' and Level 5 being Deceased
If only for a brief moment, and again it's been a while since I watched so I cant remember exactly when this happens, Uzume appears on Matsu's computer databanks with a Level 4.
And, if she does appear further on in the manga and if there is to be a Season 3, it's safe to say she might appear again.

Actually, in the Anime, Uzume got beaten and her crest did disappear in my memory, and in the manga, she did die, but in a different way..
Jul 19, 2013 12:02 AM
Jul 2013
https://www.facebook.com/MoreSekireiSeasons

If you have a Facebook please like this page. Its kind of like a petition for another season. Thanks
Jul 19, 2013 12:07 AM

Jan 2013
this thread needs a shit ton of spoiler tags
Aug 15, 2013 11:20 AM

Nov 2012
nahid801 said:
didn't u guys cried when clothed girl died i cried for almost ten min till the end of that episode

I don't think she is dead. I don't remember well in the anime, but at least in the manga she is not dead. She was injured pretty bad, but didn't die.
Aug 15, 2013 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
I don't think they will ever make a 3rd season. I should just read the manga or something.
Aug 15, 2013 11:29 AM

Nov 2012
Gifti3 said:
I don't think they will ever make a 3rd season. I should just read the manga or something.

Yeah, you may wanna read the manga. I think it will be pretty dificult for a third season since they have changed some things quite a bit from the manga.
Aug 15, 2013 11:15 PM
Aug 2013
Manganese said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Demonic_Hazard said:

And where did you hear?

i agree with u that she isn't dead coz i watched it yesterday
Aug 15, 2013 11:56 PM
Aug 2013
Gifti3 said:

where do u read the manga from ?
Aug 16, 2013 4:35 AM

Nov 2012
nahid801 said:
Gifti3 said:

where do u read the manga from ?

They have it translated up to ch 146 in mangahere, but if you can read japanese you can find the raws on raw sen manga, which is on ch 149.
Sep 20, 2013 8:20 PM
Sep 2013
*spoiler alert* she did die cause the people she worked for made her attempt to take out #88 musubi and #9 Tsukiumi and they had no choice but to fight and sadly killing her... :( :'( but from what i hear (they are not reliable source) but they said the people who made it may have dropped the sekirei project.
Oct 2, 2013 7:17 AM
May 2012
Uzume didn't died she is just seriously injured because of it her function was terminated.
Oct 11, 2013 8:34 PM
Dec 2011
is their eney news on a 3rd season been waiting for a long time now?
Oct 20, 2013 12:17 PM
Dec 2012
Something tells me this is one of the things I've been waiting for I think Sekirei will be the good anime that will never end[but I am mad that it"s is not one of the three favorites of mine which share 1st place:Rosario+Vampire,Sword Art Online,and Zero No Tsukaima].
Oct 25, 2013 9:20 PM
Oct 2013
I hope there is a season 3. I will only read a shows manga if i'm willing to watch it sub or if it's my fav anime like NARUTO or Fairy Tail
Jan 20, 2014 1:16 AM
Sep 2013
Any news on season 3 for sekirei?
Feb 21, 2014 10:49 PM
Dec 2012
LionsCrest said:
Any news on season 3 for sekirei?
They still need more manga, i believe stage 3 is still going on in the manga, so once its done that will be our season 3!... unless stage 3 is finished, than wtf.....
Mar 7, 2014 9:09 AM
Mar 2014
The problem is that the producer of the sekirei manga took the rights of the anime producers there by they can't develop the anime and the producer that writes he manga and draw it's slowing it down and it's still on sekirei pure engadgement and it will only be a 3 season if she starts a new one and give the rights to the anime produceres.

Sorry fot the english but it isn't my native language
RodrigoLMar 7, 2014 1:22 PM
Mar 2, 2016 4:57 AM
Dec 2015
is there going to be a third season lol?
Apr 22, 2016 4:36 AM
Jul 2015
hey guys, any news about sekirei ?
May 18, 2016 2:51 PM
May 2016
i guess there will be no season 3 because the production company of Sekirei (Seven Arces) break up and the Director of Sekirei Mr. Keizô Kusakawa sign up with new company (TOWER RECORD) another japanese anime production so it's sad but good bye forever Sekirei 😢
May 18, 2016 10:22 PM
May 2016
Hey guy I've been thinking, what if us fans were able to make a budget worth 13 episodes now I know getting the liscene would be a pain, but let's say we were able to contact a studio like madhouse and give a 6 million USD donation would they be able to get the rights and make a third season? And guys I know it sounds like a long shot but for 5 years I've thought about this and honestly it sound like the last hope that we have of ever getting a third season
May 18, 2016 11:45 PM

Jan 2014
shandi_sawa said:
i guess there will be no season 3 because the production company of Sekirei (Seven Arces) break up and the Director of Sekirei Mr. Keizô Kusakawa sign up with new company (TOWER RECORD) another japanese anime production so it's sad but good bye forever Sekirei 😢

sucks, cause this was actually a really good action harem anime.
Sep 6, 2016 9:23 AM
Oct 2014
Kitko166 said:
Hey guy I've been thinking, what if us fans were able to make a budget worth 13 episodes now I know getting the liscene would be a pain, but let's say we were able to contact a studio like madhouse and give a 6 million USD donation would they be able to get the rights and make a third season? And guys I know it sounds like a long shot but for 5 years I've thought about this and honestly it sound like the last hope that we have of ever getting a third season

Were u born a moron or did u perfected being one in ur lifetime?
Oct 9, 2016 3:45 AM
Oct 2016
is there a season 3 because ,I am fed up and bored
Oct 9, 2016 6:25 AM
Oct 2014
Miloshka131 said:

No and nobody gives a shit how u feel.
Oct 10, 2016 3:33 PM
Oct 2016
malonur said:
Miloshka131 said:

malonur said:
Miloshka131 said:

good to know, from someone who's just watching 2 animes
Feb 8, 2019 1:48 PM
Feb 2019
Hey guys! The director of Sekirei has spoken up about his regret if season two not following the manga. If you've noticed, season 1 is still available on Hulu and Amazon but not season 2 which is strange... figuring season 2 is unavailable and the director himself says he doesn't like it, and season 3 was cancelled, my theory is the director is remaking season 2.
Feb 17, 2019 3:40 AM
Oct 2016
Tegra_ said:
here from the future weres s3?
May 21, 2019 4:55 AM

Sep 2012
DutchessPsyche said:
Hey guys! The director of Sekirei has spoken up about his regret if season two not following the manga. If you've noticed, season 1 is still available on Hulu and Amazon but not season 2 which is strange... figuring season 2 is unavailable and the director himself says he doesn't like it, and season 3 was cancelled, my theory is the director is remaking season 2.

s2 was good, i am more interested in what comes next, but if he remakes s2 tgen he has to make s3 to, if not then i don't care about remake i care about complete story, that they rap things up in the anime, give it a proper ending, even is it totally off the manga as long as its happy ending
May 21, 2019 8:40 AM
Feb 2019
Sugram22 said:
DutchessPsyche said:

s2 was good, i am more interested in what comes next, but if he remakes s2 tgen he has to make s3 to, if not then i don't care about remake i care about complete story, that they rap things up in the anime, give it a proper ending, even is it totally off the manga as long as its happy ending

That's a bit what I was implying. He's going to remake season 2 then continue the anime following the manga instead. But I really highly doubt he's making a season 3 based on the CURRENT season 2 because he's literally shaming it. He's not allowing for season 2 to ge aired.

Sakurako, the Mangaka, is actually STILL to this day writing about Sekirei. Or at least the final chapter of Sekirei is still to this day being translated to English. Meaning Sekirei the manga is still a thing currently going on and relevant to it's fans. That's why I'm not surprised in the slightest, the anime Director seems to want to come out of hiding and try for a new season.
May 23, 2019 5:06 AM

Sep 2012
DutchessPsyche said:
Sugram22 said:

That's a bit what I was implying. He's going to remake season 2 then continue the anime following the manga instead. But I really highly doubt he's making a season 3 based on the CURRENT season 2 because he's literally shaming it. He's not allowing for season 2 to ge aired.

Sakurako, the Mangaka, is actually STILL to this day writing about Sekirei. Or at least the final chapter of Sekirei is still to this day being translated to English. Meaning Sekirei the manga is still a thing currently going on and relevant to it's fans. That's why I'm not surprised in the slightest, the anime Director seems to want to come out of hiding and try for a new season.

i didn't read hole manga, but baste on what i so years or 2 back its done/complete cause they won and Mutubi freed all the fallen Sekirei and later the hammer girl who was abused by the bastard guy she talked with Kagary/homuro and said shes going to go and get winged by this guy, who else did she mean if not Minato only other person she knows of other then the asshole who abused him, so its obvious she will go to minato this time, but chapter ended before that so i figured there will be one or few more fillers chapters
May 23, 2019 12:37 PM
Feb 2019
Sugram22 said:
DutchessPsyche said:

i didn't read hole manga, but baste on what i so years or 2 back its done/complete cause they won and Mutubi freed all the fallen Sekirei and later the hammer girl who was abused by the bastard guy she talked with Kagary/homuro and said shes going to go and get winged by this guy, who else did she mean if not Minato only other person she knows of other then the asshole who abused him, so its obvious she will go to minato this time, but chapter ended before that so i figured there will be one or few more fillers chapters

I'm not sure if the manga reader you used was translated properly but what Yashima meant was she will be winged by Junichi once he learns to stop being an asshole pretty much. She literally met Minato for 60 seconds. I highly doubt she meant him.
May 23, 2019 12:39 PM
Feb 2019
Though I actually don't like Yashima wanting to go back to Junichi. But I definitely don't want her with Minato either.
May 23, 2019 12:40 PM

Sep 2012
DutchessPsyche said:
Sugram22 said:

I'm not sure if the manga reader you used was translated properly but what Yashima meant was she will be winged by Junichi once he learns to stop being an asshole pretty much. She literally met Minato for 60 seconds. I highly doubt she meant him.

deppends if she so enough of thats hes nice guy then maybe she did, cause hes type is sekirei magnet 😁
May 23, 2019 1:03 PM
Feb 2019
Sugram22 said:
DutchessPsyche said:

deppends if she so enough of thats hes nice guy then maybe she did, cause hes type is sekirei magnet 😁

Here, here's a good translated manga: http://mangareader.info/manga/sekirei/186

Yashima is talking about Junichi. It wouldn't make sense for her to be talking about Minato since she says they have issues to work out and changes to make. "But things now are no good for that person or me. I will not be a slave. I'll have that person think it over." Basically Yashima wants Junichi to think over his actions and change his ways.
Aug 18, 2019 7:47 PM
Aug 2019
what if we ask netflix to pick it up they do anime too and they would make it doper
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Sep 17, 2008

113 by rohan121 »»
Apr 15, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kiraclyne - Jun 2, 2008

101 by rohan121 »»
Aug 15, 2023 6:44 PM

» About the soundtrack

Karma1100 - Jun 21, 2023

2 by ohpts »»
Jun 21, 2023 5:56 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 2 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 9, 2008

44 by Spazzoidd »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 3 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 16, 2008

44 by ZaneRobie »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.