Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 27, 2020 4:02 PM

May 2017
Around 7mn , Fanservice ! I could almost see it , the famous Miho Pus*y ! 🤤

Waiting for more , waited 2 seasons for miho body -_-
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Oct 4, 2020 1:42 PM

May 2018
Kaya and Shuujin are fools! They don't realise that kissing can make you pregnant! ;3
Jan 12, 2021 7:53 PM

Jul 2017
Wonderful start to the 3rd season, although Iwase acted a bit too antagonistic for my liking in this episode. Still though, it was great not only seeing Miho reject a massive +Natural role as the heroine there since she wants to be Moritaka's heroine instead whenever an anime pops out for that as a big shounen anime, but seeing Moritaka actually run towards the studio to rescue her out of it for his own selfishness, which she appreciated in a way. They also got to hold hands for quite some time too which was a bonus. Kaya clowned a bit on him for how underwhelming it was for them to just hold hands when she expected a kiss at minimum, but given how by the time PCP is releasing, it's been 5-7 years since they got together in the first place with the promise and they haven't even held hands properly since then and walked around. Moritaka can afford to be happy like he's high if its taken that long to just hold hands with his girlfriend. Real commitment right there.

PCP's off to a good start with coming 2nd in the second chapter and 5th after, but given the special circumstances that Ashirogi Muto are in when their serialization was approved as a manga that could compete with CROW and +Natural, 5th is the lowest they would want to be right now and they need to climb up again soon in order to still be safe properly. Doesn't help that +Natural is getting an anime really soon too so its just another obstacle for PCP to have to deal with in order to attain long-term success beyond just the amount of chapters that the Chief Editor is willing to give before he looks at results.
Jan 22, 2021 8:48 AM

Jul 2020
Eiji always comes in clutch! I felt iffy about him in his first appearence mostly because the VA was an interesting choice but I've grown on him throughout the seasons.
Jul 31, 2021 4:06 AM

Jan 2020
What Moritaka did must've took a lot of courage, for a shy person especially. Did they even care about the promise at this rate ? They slowly compromise their promise and act as if it is not a big deal...
Oct 21, 2021 3:52 AM

Dec 2007
dunno much about 1st episode for season, it's just felt for me as they wanted to make mashiro x miho story at the start like 2nd season. it did succeeded though making tense by that alone.
kinda great that mashiro and miho maturing, but LOL when kaya laughed when they only held hands xD

feels kinda empty without all the other characters beside eiji and iwase.
eiji heart LOL

glad they reminded the condition of the chief editor at least, so we can start officially this season :D
Oct 26, 2022 7:43 PM

Jan 2020
Finally a somewhat of an interesting conundrum for Moritaka and Miho's relationship. She could potentially end up being chained to +Natural. For the most part this was pretty well handled. I like it up until we got to the end when their ridiculous rules started to come into play again. Moritaka commenting on Miho being forward and being smitten by just holding hands just felt exhausting to watch. I can't imagine them ending up together will be all that satisfying either. At this point, I'm just in it to see PCP overtake CROW and +Natural.

With that in mind, episode one and I'm already done with Iwase. She, more than anyone else in the history of humankind, needs to learn to let things go. I'm not sure why she feels like she has such clout in the industry, but I really, really hope +Natural crashes and burns sooner than later.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2012

58 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 28, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.