Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2012 2:21 PM

Aug 2012
So, the book The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordian will becoming out this week! On Oct 2 for US

I was wondering if anyone else is pysched about its release? I personally love the Percy jackson and Heroes of olympus series! Greek and Roman mythology is something that has interested me since middle school, is anyone else into this?

This is probably more towards the high schoolers like myself, also, i do doubt that many anime watchers actually read on ther free time but hey, the heck with it ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2012 2:24 PM

Mar 2011
No, I never read any of the series.

I did see the movie, it was bleh. But movies usually never do the books any justice. But I do know a kid in high school that doesn't know about its realease but read all the other books, so it would be a great gift for his b-day.

I do love mythology though. Especially Greek.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 30, 2012 3:11 PM

Aug 2012
^^you should read them they're great! :D

the movie, i thought, sucked ... it was so bad, i left the movie theater half way through :( ... the movie absolutely did not do the book justice!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2012 8:19 PM

Jul 2012
I am excited, I love this author as he does an awesome job of placing the reader in a mythical world.
Oct 1, 2012 1:38 PM

Jun 2012
I also like all the books, I actually hadn't heard when exactly the new one was comeing out so thanks.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Oct 1, 2012 2:13 PM

Aug 2012
OMG I love the series the first and the second one, I am so hyped for this boook and Ive been waiting ever since like april when I finished Son of Neptune, I cant wait to see what happens especially with Hazel

More topics from this board

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

27 by DesuMaiden »»
30 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7674 by DesuMaiden »»
31 minutes ago

» what's your favourite artist and/or band of all time?

brainburger - Apr 28

24 by DesuMaiden »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Kendrick Lamar vs Drake... who's winning?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 5

14 by jennicide »»
1 hour ago

» Slowed & Reverb and Sped up Music

ST63LTH - 7 hours ago

1 by SnipeStrike »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.