Forum Settings
Forums
Knights of Sidonia
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2012 8:12 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tanikaze and his dirty mind...new mission pops up! Every time things get romantic, something stops them.
Kunato made a trap to Tanikaze, he changed the transmission to talk between them two only and told him the signal to shoot. Hoshijiro died in the fight, they were able to destroy all the gaunas except one, now everyone is blaming Tanikaze for his actions.
I wonder how will he react from now on, is he going to kill Kunato? I never liked that guy, he was a bastard from the start
Jun 23, 2014 12:55 AM

Oct 2013
kunato what a dick.
playing tanikaze off like that.
hoshijiro dead :'(
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 2, 2015 11:42 AM

Oct 2012
Hoshijiro, noo! I really liked her character. Very emotive chapter.
Mar 16, 2018 6:03 PM

Aug 2015
FUCK Kunato. >:(
I knew his friendly facet was a farce. Double-crossing Nagate, making him the cause of the failure that took his comrades' lives in front of everyone, and then also taking credit for the success of the operation.
Goddammit, I am mad. Poor Hoshijiro, she was a sweet person and will be missed.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Mar 16, 2022 5:47 AM

Oct 2014
Man being a big fan of Nihei's other works made everything in this chapter too obvious. As soon as Hoshijiro and Tanikaze had that moment at the start I knew she'd either die or be put in a near death experience in the same chapter.

Screw Kunato btw, this guy is not only a jealous racist but also completely insane.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2015

66 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Feb 18, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Vote for your favourite 'girl' of the harem! (end of manga chap 78 spoilers)

Hyunckel - Jan 16, 2016

3 by Ssilver »»
Dec 18, 2022 10:02 AM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Chapter 55 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2014

3 by FMmatron »»
Nov 12, 2021 6:14 PM

Poll: » Favorite Honoka sibling?

Avvenirista - Feb 19, 2021

2 by Avvenirista »»
Feb 23, 2021 5:36 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Chapter 63 Discussion

Veldarth - Jul 1, 2014

36 by removed-user »»
Oct 6, 2020 9:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.