Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2012 12:27 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"You were dreaming about Greg, weren't you?!"
Just stop.

Jfc, Ian is really making Jeremy talk about those horrendous experiences. I don't understand, what is he trying to accomplish by doing this? Regardless, he can go fuck-off. His behavior has been absolutely disgusting towards Jeremy.

Seriously, if you're that worried about his state, stop reciting poetry and educate yourself first on the mental and physical hardships that a rape victim faces and see how most of your actions/reactions have been wrong.

Aug 26, 2012 12:35 PM

Sep 2011
Yes, I agree. Thing is Ian is not a counselor or psychologist and he doesn't know how to help with the memories that he is making jeremy relive.

Ian is still causing a lot of problems and making them worse - how does he think that Jeremy can go on without proper therapy and not having to keep seeing the people connected to his abuse.
Every time he sees Ian he must be thinking about everything that happened.
Jan 13, 2016 7:04 PM

Apr 2014
i honestly really dislike Ian, i was hoping he would change throughout the manga but he really hasn't that much. he is really selfish and i can't help but wonder if he genuinely wants to help Jeremy rather than make himself feel better
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2018 12:56 PM

Dec 2011
I've been going back and forth on whether or not Ian's love for Jeremy does or doesn't stem from his own guilt/responsibility, if he truly loves Jeremy or not. His overbearing presence feels like a parent at times. But, at least he himself realizes this, and is seeking meaning for having those feelings? I question if it's really necessary to bring out those photos though... he's not a psychologist.

At the same time, Jeremy's been rejecting counseling the whole time. It's hard to say what's right or wrong here when Jeremy's spiraling out of control.
Apr 9, 2019 7:44 PM
Dec 2015
I am so disgusted. Characters keep blaming Jeremy or saying Jeremy “actually wanted it,” first that bitch Lindon or whatever, now Ian... other characters, like the maid, when they saw a grown fucking man kissing a 15 year old kid, were like ooooh they’re going out!! As if that’s the natural fucking conclusion to come to??? Not that a pedophile was abusing this kid????? If the kid “wanted” it, that would only be a result being fucking groomed!!! Literally no one in Jeremy’s life has any real understanding or empathy him! the one guy who actually seemed to know anything about abuse survivors fucking died. And Ian continues to be a disgusting selfish piece of shit. Making Jeremy relive his trauma just to relieve his own confusion uwu uwu and blaming Jeremy, telling him “you did it because you wanted to” and shit like that, Ian is a genuinely awful person. he acts as a parent to Jeremy, puts himself in a position as his caretaker, and then says he’s in love with him and forcefully has sex with him and buys sex from him while knowing the kid is severely traumatized and needs serious fucking help. He doesn’t know shit about the effects of abuse and ends up literally abusing Jeremy while blaming him because somehow his confusion justifies anything he does. and now this guy who knows nothing about how to help someone who’s traumatized like this is making Jeremy literally relive his fucking trauma to solve his all important motherfucking confusion!! the first half of this manga scared me to the point of physically shaking and the like, and this half disgusts me in a different way. I’m starting to wonder is it crack that the author smokes? she smokes crack??
wawawawawawawawaApr 9, 2019 7:51 PM

More topics from this board

» Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 86

omankooo - Apr 19, 2017

2 by cherrimorre »»
Oct 5, 2022 2:22 AM

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 6, 2022

0 by Avrin_Rose »»
May 6, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 38 Discussion

CMYK - Sep 13, 2018

5 by hagiomoto »»
Sep 10, 2021 5:26 PM

Poll: » Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 30 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Apr 8, 2019

1 by vemilu »»
Nov 20, 2020 5:06 PM

Poll: » Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 28 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Apr 8, 2019

3 by wawawawawawawawa »»
Mar 30, 2020 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.