Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2012 4:47 PM

May 2012
Is there any anime were characters can cast spells and have sword techniques. And those character can level up and becoming stronger over time when they face stronger villains (somewhat like RPG games). Moreover, the anime that I want to watch must have solid and deep storyline/plot. And I prefer europen medieval style

If you read Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken manga (or watched the anime which is incomplete unfortunately) then you will exactly know what I'm talking about.

Also, the villains in Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken are best villains I ever seen. I never seen villains like kill-vearn, myst-vearn, Hyunckle and baran in any other anime. I also like fact that myst-vearn is very mysterious character.

If anyone know anime similar to that then please name it.
Aug 23, 2012 4:49 PM
Mar 2011
Mahojin Guru Guru
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 23, 2012 9:32 PM

Mar 2009
Did you read Beet the Vandal Buster? It reminded me so much of an RPG, and characters get level up tattoos/brandings. And it's by the same team who did DQ Dai no Daibouken. Sadly though, the manga is on what appears to be permanent hiatus
Aug 23, 2012 9:45 PM

Jan 2010
Groove Adventure Rave (Rave Master) has spells, magical swords and itens, power-ups, dragons ... it really looks like a rpg game. On the other hand, it is set in a modern day alternative world, with modern clothes and modern guns too.

I dropped Rave Master, so I can't say much about the plot in its entirety. But It's not bad. Maybe you'll like it.
Aug 25, 2012 5:18 PM
Apr 2011
havent watched this anime but a rpg anime is sword art online.

More topics from this board

» Looking for a girl with a revolver

Nagi_Karman - 42 minutes ago

3 by AnimeDownUnder »»
6 minutes ago

» What anime has the most messed up evil mc?

Krystopher - 5 hours ago

2 by ST63LTH »»
2 hours ago

» Manga bully school life girlfriends

Mai_T - 4 hours ago

0 by Mai_T »»
4 hours ago

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

7 by Reggio »»
6 hours ago

» What to watch next?

ScuzzyBear - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.