Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2012 9:53 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, Liv is such a bitch ... Sara was so damn cute in that last scene with Emily, oh my.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2012 5:38 AM

Sep 2008
Is Emily her doll? And who is this Liv character? I only remember the following characters:

Sarah - a rich girl but turned into a maid by her boarding school
Becky - a maid about Sarah's age
Ms.Minchin - the very strict principal who mistreated Sarah
Ms.Amelia - Ms.Minchin's sister who is nice

It's been a very long time since I last watched this series. I believe I last watched it over 15 years ago and it was dubbed in Tagalog and it was such a huge hit in the Philippines, popular enough to get its own live action movie adaption. I watched it in the movie theatres and it was overfilled, some people had to sit on the floor in the front.
Nov 25, 2012 5:40 AM

Oct 2009
Emily is indeed the doll. I meant Lavinia :P, dunno why I call her Liv.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2015 12:32 AM

Dec 2012
Lavinia's jealous rage is delicious...until she stabbed the pony. What a disturbed little bitch, although to be fair it seems obvious that Minchin was just using Sara to promote the seminary. As for the headmistress, I have to admit she's not as much of an evil tyrant as I imagined. She's extremely strict but seemed rather agreeable this episode.
Aug 6, 2017 7:08 AM

Aug 2007
By this time I can understand a bit Lavinia. before Sara she was the prettiest girl and the center of attention. Now With Sara she thinks she is stealing that attention.

Dec 30, 2017 7:43 PM

Nov 2016
The hatred reached another level with this episode and while Lavinia is actually punished enough with being a jealous bitch, I honestly hope that she will get the treatment she deserves.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 2, 2020 1:06 PM

Feb 2020
The fall was so dramatic, how can you lose consciousness from that ? (I'm not criticizing, I found it funny.)
I know Lavinia's a jerk, but at the same time now that I see this story with an older eye, I can't help but feel a bit bad for her. From the very beginning, she is portrayed as a very mean, but also very frustrated girl, she is clearly unhappy, and considering how young she is it is quite concerning. This is more than just jealousy, but I can't remember if this is developped or not. It's interesting how much perception of characters can change over time.
Sep 27, 2023 1:14 AM
Feb 2015
Lavinia is so petty by putting the needle to jump, is she even have likeable quality to her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoukoujo Sara Episode 46 Discussion

AironicallyHuman - Aug 29, 2011

25 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Apr 16, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Shoukoujo Sara Episode 45 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 10, 2015

6 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Apr 16, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Shoukoujo Sara Episode 39 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 9, 2015

5 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Apr 16, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Princess Sara Episode 38 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 9, 2018

3 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Apr 16, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Shoukoujo Sara Episode 34 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 8, 2015

7 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Apr 16, 1:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.