Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 11:38 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Graphics were really good, always like the really animated graphics or however you would like to describe them. Would've wanted the guy to be the only one to rape the girls, because I'm not so fond of gang raping but this didn't bother to much. So everything was okay!
Jul 31, 2012 2:27 PM

Jun 2008
Atelier Kaguya, eff yes. They need to adapt more from them. Character design is amazing. Too bad there was some gangbangings though. Not fond of that at all.
Aug 5, 2012 5:44 PM

Jan 2008
Quality of the characters was quite nice. I'm not really a fan of densha/train hentai though.
Aug 9, 2012 6:43 PM

Jun 2009
I really like the art. Too bad the sex scenes and molestation was shit though.
Aug 9, 2012 10:00 PM

Apr 2011
H-scenes are definitely crap. A sad combination of good art and animation with crappy sex scenes.
Aug 23, 2012 9:59 AM
Nov 2011
I enjoyed the scenes of the black-hair girl Arisa,but everything else didnt turn me on.
I hope for better next time.
Sep 5, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2009
I know this is hentai and all that shit so even asking for a threadbare plot is already too much but based on this first episode, I think story wise: Saishuu Chikan Densha > Shin Saishuu Chikan Densha > Saishuu Chikan Densha Next and the MCs respectively might as well follow suit, Tetsuo > Takumi > Takatori... hmm their names all starts with T somehow. XD

At least in Shin Saishuu Chikan Densha they still mentioned Tetsuo so that's a bit of continuity there. Maybe next episodes they'll mention something about the first two seasons but I'm not counting on that much anyway.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 5, 2012 6:38 PM

Oct 2011
So Next Has Nothing To Do With First 2 Seasons Of OVA?
Havent Watched Them Yet So I Would Like To Know If Watching This First Will Be A Problem To The Plot?
Sep 7, 2012 10:05 AM

Apr 2009
Spkilla said:
So Next Has Nothing To Do With First 2 Seasons Of OVA?
Havent Watched Them Yet So I Would Like To Know If Watching This First Will Be A Problem To The Plot?

As I've said before they've only mentioned Tetsuo (the MC in the first OVA; Saishuu Chikan Densha) in passing in the second OVA; Shin Saishuu Chikan Densha and his name seemed to have achieved legendary status there, and that was it, if even you can call that a continuity at all.

Plot? Uhmm...AFAIK and IMHO, you can watch any of the series in any order, the world will probably move on and you'll lose nothing either, it's hentai after all. *wink, wink* XD Just get on the train (oh what a very appropriate pun! LOL) and enjoy the show.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 30, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2007
In the original incarnation of the series, the main protagonist was a legendary chikan, but also a train conductor that came up with the idea of saving the struggling railway that he worked for. This was done by charging men a fee to get on the after-hours train and women and girls got onboard for free, since they supplied the entertainment.

The second series is a college student trying to get involved with the train, but it seems that corrupt officials were involved in hiding its existence.

This series has opposition using train security police (main nemesis of chikan) which never happened before. However I suspect Rin's superior is probably corrupt in some way. Rin's bet with Jin is somewhat similar in nature to a challenge in the original series in order to keep the chikan train a secret. Also, Jin is somewhat similar to Tetsuo (from first series) as they was very good at that they did and finding women and girls that were suitable for the train.
xellossSep 30, 2012 6:39 PM
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Dec 30, 2015 5:05 AM
Oct 2013
Dem round asses and thick thighs and hips shown off very erotically (*˘︶˘*)

The molesting was really good like with the hand movement under the pantsu.
The way the fingering and penetrations made the the body parts jiggle very lewdly like with the breasts and vulva and the vagina and anus moved very well as well (っ˘w˘ς)
And produced much delicious body fluids!
User-sanDec 30, 2015 2:08 PM
Oct 29, 2016 7:21 PM

May 2015
was good but i liked the ost alot especially towards the end
Kono Giorno Giovana Niwa Yume Ga Aru
Apr 21, 2023 10:22 PM

Nov 2010
That was splendid! All the girls were my type and were subject to having all their holes penetrated especially their cute buttholes. Delicious!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saishuu Chikan Densha Next Episode 2 Discussion

Paul - Oct 29, 2012

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 21, 2023 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.