Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 8, 2008 10:54 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Screens:
Oct 8, 2008 6:22 PM

Jul 2008

*Mod edit*

aeroNov 17, 2008 3:53 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 9, 2008 1:35 AM

May 2008
I liked it!

I loved the first season, but this one seems to have a bit more to it than the panty flashes...

I think it is moving along nicely.
Oct 11, 2008 12:34 AM

Sep 2008
ya naw, it was pretty good this episode but i relly will point o n two things
panties are going to get so attached to my brain since they show on every 2 mins

and wasnt tsukune supossed to be a mid class vampire, why dont they show his powers and train them or something like that??

by the way i like more this opening and ending than the 1st ones

hope they dont ruin it, since they do pretty good last season
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 11, 2008 5:11 AM

Sep 2008

Zero_r2 said:

and wasnt tsukune supossed to be a mid class vampire, why dont they show his powers and train them or something like that??

Tsukune vampire state is much more powerful than the vampire moka but i guess we will see that in the end or middle of the series
Oct 11, 2008 10:54 AM

Feb 2008
oh so her mother shows up next ep.....

i really dont like the opening song. its so.....tacky.

i think they are downplaying tsukune's vampire state on purpose. i mean come on, this whole show revolves around moka and her transformations....
Oct 11, 2008 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
Dammit, filler season with to much fan service (or rather panty-obsesion-service). Well, let's give it 2-3 more episodes, if it won't get better than I guess it's impossible to complete this series.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 11, 2008 3:08 PM

Jul 2008
sonicspin said:
So this week I decided to find out how many panty shots were in the ep, and I've counted 43..

Anyway, I liked this week's episode better than the last, but this series seriously needs to focus more on Tsukune's abilities...

hm.. I really have to catch up to the manga scanlations...

Thanks will update the score. YOU WANT TO BE THE OFFICIAL ONE FOR THE PANTSU COUNT????
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 11, 2008 8:02 PM

Dec 2007
the ep was pretty funny. but way too many pantsu shots
Oct 11, 2008 9:38 PM

Jul 2008
Damn i have already read the manga, but until this chapter i discovered that it was Shuzen KOkoa XP, lol, I've always thought it was akashia.

And jus a question, why they never hear the story of RUBY??
In the manga it took like 4 or 5 chapters XP and she can tell it in 20 or 30 seconds
( ´∀`)

R1seAgainst said:

Zero_r2 said:

Tsukune vampire state is much more powerful than the vampire moka but i guess we will see that in the end or middle of the series

I don't think so, because in the manga Tsukune becomes a ghoul nor a vampire.
And yes, as a ghoul his powers are matchable as Inner Moka, but he can't figth as "intelligently" as Moka. But in the end he seals this power on a rosario, i don't think they are going to use this on the anime :S

Mod Edit: posts merged. Use the Edit link if you have something to add. Don't double post.
cyruzOct 12, 2008 3:03 PM

Oct 11, 2008 10:07 PM

Sep 2008
was better the first season... everyone say it, is extremely ecchi

but have few episodes and im waiting that tsukune became vampire...
Oct 11, 2008 10:24 PM

Jul 2008
This episode was a bit too slow for my taste. The whole episode is basically them running away from kokoa, but all they needed to do was remove the rosary, let moka kick her ass, and that'll be the end of her It did have it's moments though. My favorite part was the Jason and all the other shots.

I'm gonna have to agree that the panty shots are getting to be a little too much. I mean, geez, its just cartoons COME ON!
Oct 12, 2008 1:28 AM

Jul 2007
Well since the 1st 2 eps followed the manga all i wish for is the Mizore Arc to be animated.Last chapter at Rosario was freaking awesome seriously.And just for the record Rosario+Vampire manga is waaaaaaaay better than anime from all perspectives.Give it a try :)
Oct 12, 2008 3:32 AM
Sep 2008
funny but i have been wandering why they didn't do the part were Tsukune starts to become a ghoul and the school festival from the manga.

I would love to see those animated. and LOL at the girls talking about the little bat.
Oct 12, 2008 9:16 AM

Mar 2008
The series is moveing alittle slow, I realy want to see tsukune's vampire or (can't remember the word for it right now... goul... maybe) form too.

Hey when does the new episode air every week, and about how long does it take for it to be subed?
Oct 12, 2008 9:31 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
A bit better than the first episode. The OP is still kinda cool and I liked seeing Kokoa in those different killer outfits. But all other gags were lame as always.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 12, 2008 1:51 PM
Apr 2008
sonicspin said:
So this week I decided to find out how many panty shots were in the ep, and I've counted 43..

Anyway, I liked this week's episode better than the last, but this series seriously needs to focus more on Tsukune's abilities...

hm.. I really have to catch up to the manga scanlations...
good job SS. i didn't think that kokoa would be a lesbo though! (that's a twist from mizuki nana)
Oct 12, 2008 3:14 PM

Jul 2007
Antanaru said:
Dammit, filler season with to much fan service (or rather panty-obsesion-service). Well, let's give it 2-3 more episodes, if it won't get better than I guess it's impossible to complete this series.

Same here. The ep was kinda "meh".
Oct 12, 2008 7:27 PM

May 2008
Ruby is great.
Oct 12, 2008 8:38 PM

Oct 2008
Second Season is disappointing. Skipping the Ghoul arc along with Hokuto really made the anime not worthwhile to watch except for the Ecchi moments.
"Can you hear that? It’s the sound of thousands of doujin artists sketching furiously"
~DM
Oct 13, 2008 5:00 AM

Jun 2008
Kokoa irritates the fuck out of me

Ruby/Gin scene salvaged something from the episode :/
Oct 13, 2008 5:53 AM

Oct 2007
Null00 said:
Second Season is disappointing. Skipping the Ghoul arc along with Hokuto really made the anime not worthwhile to watch except for the Ecchi moments.

Same here, I probably won't even start this series until I hear some confirmation on whether they will show Tsukune's Ghoul powers but seeing how this is a Gonzo creation, I'm not very hopeful about it.

I really wonder why Gonzo thinks the majority of males would prefer pantyshots to exciting story developments? ^_^
Master10KOct 13, 2008 5:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2008 3:51 PM

Sep 2008
reading some of the replies makes me want to start reading the manga right away :D
Oct 14, 2008 1:59 AM

Aug 2007
Master_M2K said:
Null00 said:

Same here, I probably won't even start this series until I hear some confirmation on whether they will show Tsukune's Ghoul powers but seeing how this is a Gonzo creation, I'm not very hopeful about it.

I really wonder why Gonzo thinks the majority of males would prefer pantyshots to exciting story developments? ^_^

Seriously, Ghoul-Tsukune is Amazing. How could they not put have him in here. If I wanted pantyshots then I would have been watching Hentai instead. Man I hate Gonzo.

darth_lex said:
reading some of the replies makes me want to start reading the manga right away :D

Dude go read the manga, it's way better than this crap Gonzo is showing. I don't see how people love this anime so much when it is crap compared to the manga.
Oct 14, 2008 2:50 AM

Aug 2008
SCrew the Manga.

Its good cause we don't compare it to the manga.
Oct 15, 2008 10:27 AM

Jun 2008
I thought this episode was a big improvement over the first one, but for whatever reason, they're still holding back with the things they could use to make it really good.

The opening is embarassing, but the ending is pretty cool.
Oct 17, 2008 10:38 PM

Oct 2007
i don't no whether someone slipped crack into my pops or i'm just a masochist but i watched this ep i actually laughed for the first time in the entire series, season one included... smh..yea i'm gonna go with the crack...

o and i counted 66 panty shots the version i watched wasnt censored with the bat
Oct 18, 2008 12:40 AM

Jul 2008
so_addictive said:
i don't no whether someone slipped crack into my pops or i'm just a masochist but i watched this ep i actually laughed for the first time in the entire series, season one included... smh..yea i'm gonna go with the crack...

o and i counted 66 panty shots the version i watched wasnt censored with the bat

PLEASE COUNT FOR THE NEXT EPISODES!
Oct 18, 2008 3:31 PM

Mar 2008
I am proud to have seen the worst episode of this fall season so far.
Lame jokes, same plot as everytime. It's even more repetitive than Zero3.

The only ray of hope are Tsukune's red flashing eyes in the Ending, but I bet they will screw up the cool scene with some lame jokes.
They can't even refrain from disturbing the action scenes with their pre-school rubbish.

*sigh* This could have been such a good anime with a good director.
Oct 18, 2008 5:34 PM

Feb 2008
I don't know about all of you but I found this episode hilarious, much funnier than the first one. It was so completely random, especially when Ruby and Gin were supposed to help defeat Kokoa and suddenly started a photoshoot :)

The anime version of R+V is IMHO better than the manga since the manga takes itself too seriously while being extremely boring. I completely agree with -eWf, screw the manga and enjoy the anime for what it is, a completely stupid fanservice show.
Oct 19, 2008 11:31 AM

Nov 2007
the panty shot per minute rate is amazing!
MegaLOL at pretty Witch&LoveLove Succubus
S2 seems to be even moar fanservice than S1...and less fun.
Damn.
Oct 20, 2008 9:10 AM

Feb 2008
Young Moka was adorable.
I like Kokoa, she's pretty cool.
Oct 20, 2008 9:54 PM

Dec 2007
The epiosde was funny, and it's little better than the first epiosde. I liked to see Kokoa in those different killer outfits, it makes me lol so hard. Young Moka is cute. :D I hope they have to focus on Tsukune's abilities.
Oct 22, 2008 4:31 AM

Jul 2008
The little Moka was awesome! :D
Kokoa seems cool :p
Oct 23, 2008 3:03 AM

Feb 2008
tiberis1221 said:
Damn i have already read the manga, but until this chapter i discovered that it was Shuzen KOkoa XP, lol, I've always thought it was akashia.

And jus a question, why they never hear the story of RUBY??
In the manga it took like 4 or 5 chapters XP and she can tell it in 20 or 30 seconds
( ´∀`)

R1seAgainst said:

Zero_r2 said:

I don't think so, because in the manga Tsukune becomes a ghoul nor a vampire.
And yes, as a ghoul his powers are matchable as Inner Moka, but he can't figth as "intelligently" as Moka. But in the end he seals this power on a rosario, i don't think they are going to use this on the anime :S

Mod Edit: posts merged. Use the Edit link if you have something to add. Don't double post.

I think you will need a spoiler tag for the beginning part of your post. Tsukune is more powerful than Moka when awaken is because he does not have the weakness vampires have.

Oct 26, 2008 6:54 AM

Jan 2008
angel999 said:
YOU WANT TO BE THE OFFICIAL ONE FOR THE PANTSU COUNT????

There's an opening for "Official Panty Counter"? That's my life's ambition and carrer choice! Do I get an arm-band?
Oct 27, 2008 11:35 AM

Aug 2008
I thought it was an ok episode. I think they are going for too much fanservice though really. There were points where I was laughing and then right after they hit me with fanservice and my smile drained off my face. Needs more Mizore!!!
Oct 28, 2008 10:42 AM

Jan 2008
Wow. What the hell did I just watch?! Way too many panty shots. I've never been exposed to this much fanservice short of Girls Bravo, and a hentai. This is just insane. Panty shots, naked Moka-san in the ending theme, breast jiggle, etc, etc, etc, etc. If this gets licensed, they'll have to do the panty and breast jiggle counter like they did in Plastic Little and Burn Up Excess.

I only gave it a 2 because of the background story on Moka-san. Gonzo wrecked this. I want story dammit.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 29, 2008 3:56 AM

Jul 2008
datsunvic said:
angel999 said:
YOU WANT TO BE THE OFFICIAL ONE FOR THE PANTSU COUNT????

There's an opening for "Official Panty Counter"? That's my life's ambition and carrer choice! Do I get an arm-band?

YEAH SURE! Count ones for #3 and #4! I really am CURIOUS AS TO THE AVERAGE OF SHOTS.
Nov 1, 2008 8:49 AM

Aug 2008
At least this ep improves the series a little...
I was downgrading the rating after times watching the 1st ep. XD
What a secret weapon by the bat...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Nov 8, 2008 3:18 PM

Aug 2008
This ep was really cool ...
Kokoa was damn nice :D
She fight with Akashya Moka only for call the Vampire Moka =))
Tskune it's awsome:X
Dec 9, 2008 5:07 PM

Jun 2008
meh. ill watch something else and watch these when its done airing. its not a very satisfying show....
Dec 31, 2008 12:35 AM

Jun 2008
Am I crazy or is Moka's name taken from the english word "mocha" and Kokoa's name taken from the english word "cocoa"

Obviously Kokoa's name is not pronounced the same as "cocoa" but has anyone else noticed this?

I first recognized the similarity from the start of the first season with Moka's name, I mean it's hard not to think of the coffee, honestly.
Dec 31, 2008 12:53 AM

Jun 2008
But seriously guys. When Kokoa pulled out that bat I just couldn't help but start singing in my head:

BOKUSATSU TENSHI!!! CHI MIDORO DORODORO DOKURO-CHAN! PIPIRUPIRUPIRUPIPIRUPI~!

KOKO WA KOKOA!
Dec 31, 2008 12:55 AM

Jun 2008
OMFG! The panty-shots are killing me.....
Feb 4, 2009 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
-eWf said:
SCrew the Manga.

It's good cause we don't compare it to the manga.

The best darn post in this thread. Hey people, do you remember the post #1???
"THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE."

This ANIME episode was 5 out of 5. LOL at evil Ko-chan and Ruby!

BTW, I seem to be the only one loving each panty-shot <3... We need one from Nekonome-sensei !!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 6, 2009 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
Moka's sister is a bully.
Apr 30, 2009 2:57 AM

Feb 2008
SUPER FANSERVICE! XD

I'm liking the manga more, rather than the anime...

Ruby part was the awesome part of this episode...
Aug 7, 2009 1:57 AM

Aug 2009
An okay episode... Better than the first one though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.