Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 22, 2012 3:23 AM

Aug 2009
Well so much for Renton being a mechanic. :D

Jul 22, 2012 4:14 AM

Jan 2009
Good to have FLOW back in the OP, hehe. And can't wait to see Renton, too.. That was an enjoyable episode - kept things interesting the whole time.
Jul 22, 2012 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
bastek66 said:
Renton will be back

Dazzling the stage! Galactic Pretty Boy! Nirvashhhhhh!!!!

Seriously though... who is on which side... This episode doesn't answer much. Just hope they answer all the questions properly though. It's getting more exciting that's for sure but with so many questions being brought up. I just feel anxious...
Jul 22, 2012 3:36 PM

Jul 2012
Too many plot devices going on and too many characters purposely trying to be vague that at this point its no longer about generating mystery but rather just being outright annoying. Really starting not to care either way. Gonna wait till all the nonsense ends and marathon it...or better yet just watch the final two episodes.

On another note, Truth and Naru have to be the most annoying characters i've ever come across.

Truth never says anything that makes sense and only seems to like making rape faces.

Naru will spread her legs for anything that claims to be a scub coral and ditch her family and closest friend. Annoying slut.

Only likeable character to me is Fleur. The rest need to be lined up and shot.
Jul 22, 2012 3:51 PM

Jan 2010
Shigekuni said:
Too many plot devices going on and too many characters purposely trying to be vague that at this point its no longer about generating mystery but rather just being outright annoying. Really starting not to care either way. Gonna wait till all the nonsense ends and marathon it...or better yet just watch the final two episodes.

On another note, Truth and Naru have to be the most annoying characters i've ever come across.

Truth never says anything that makes sense and only seems to like making rape faces.

Naru will spread her legs for anything that claims to be a scub coral and ditch her family and closest friend. Annoying slut.

Only likeable character to me is Fleur. The rest need to be lined up and shot.

U just reading my mind dude. Most wanna Naru to be killed. It will be a good move ^_^
Jul 22, 2012 5:46 PM

Jul 2012
Horuken said:

U just reading my mind dude. Most wanna Naru to be killed. It will be a good move ^_^

Agreed. Hopefully they make it happen.
Jul 22, 2012 5:51 PM

Nov 2007
Love the new OP and ED.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 22, 2012 6:21 PM

Dec 2010
if the mysterious new guy in the op is renton i will go crazy =D
Jul 22, 2012 10:53 PM

Mar 2008
probably the most confusing ep of all
elena went haywire
though did help eureka in a way
naru went all sage mode
i dont even kno if shes the main heroine anymore
truth mysterious as always

probably going to drop this til renton pops out
Jul 23, 2012 1:45 AM

Jun 2012
hmm, wouldn't it be funny if Nirvash and Ao are the same being, Maybe when Nirvash and Eureka came to the past the Nirvash made Ao around the same time as Eureka's daughter was born. Just because Ao called Eureka Mama doesn't really mean that she is his Biological mother, for instance the three children she adopted in e7. Remember Eureka said "inside the Nirvash is something Like me". That being said, that would explain his traits are similar to Eureka.

Just theories, At this point in the series anything is possible.
Jul 23, 2012 6:43 AM

Oct 2008
Izural said:
hmm, wouldn't it be funny if Nirvash and Ao are the same being, Maybe when Nirvash and Eureka came to the past the Nirvash made Ao around the same time as Eureka's daughter was born. Just because Ao called Eureka Mama doesn't really mean that she is his Biological mother, for instance the three children she adopted in e7. Remember Eureka said "inside the Nirvash is something Like me". That being said, that would explain his traits are similar to Eureka.

Just theories, At this point in the series anything is possible.

There's a theory floating around that Ao's "older sister" may in fact be the Mark I itself... which is kind of wild, but may actually have some credence, and for two reasons:

1- In episode 13, Eureka mentions: "But the doctors said that inside areas with high trapar concentration, the child of a human and coralian would be... (cut-off)".
2- In episode 14, Eureka also says: "Because inside Nirvash, there's... something like me".

Now, statement #2 may simply be referring to the archetype, with all archetypes essentially being coralians themselves, though in a different form. In statement 1, however, there was something clearly adverse about what she was saying, implying some sort of deformation. Now, with the Mark 1 being an IFO, and seemingly much more mechanical than Nirvash typeZERO, one has to wonder where its apparent bouts of sentience come from (with it taking full independent action through Eureka's verbal command in the flashback seen in episode 13). There isn't much to substantiate such a theory yet, but Ao's older sister may have something to do with the Mark I (which would be sort of a sad scenario, in of itself ).
Jul 23, 2012 8:26 AM
Aug 2010
Dangerr said:
There isn't much to substantiate such a theory yet, but Ao's older sister may have something to do with the Mark I (which would be sort of a sad scenario, in of itself ).

I always thought about Nirvash's personality and how would she look like in RL...

But you are right... It would be really sad if his sis was the Mark I. Does this have anything to do with TypeZERO having a female voice =| ? would be a time paradox derp.
Jul 23, 2012 1:42 PM
Jun 2012
I don't really agree with AO's sister being an archetype-or-something theory. I doesn't make much sense, and it's way too crazy even for Bones. Mark I lacks any personality at all. It's entirely mechanical - it's also the main reason why they were able to copy it and create all other IFO's. So, two hands on Elena being AO's lost sister... trapar could affect her mentally in some way (she ain't 100% normal ... we all know that).

There is one more thing - why the hell Mark I lacks the archetype at all? There were still plenty of them in Eureka's world... Renton could use one! And why Naru is able to control Nirvash typeZERO? Because of her relation to Scub, and the fact that the archetype is also a Coralian. Only a mechanical IFO/LFO would be able to fight back...
Jul 23, 2012 2:14 PM

Jul 2012
nebuchadrezzar said:
There is one more thing - why the hell Mark I lacks the archetype at all? There were still plenty of them in Eureka's world... Renton could use one!

How do you know that? How do you know that all the remaining unused archetypes didn't disappear with the scub coral that went to the other universe at the end of Eureka Seven? Maybe he is designing a new type of mech that doesn't need an archetype because there aren't any archetypes left to use.
Jul 23, 2012 2:42 PM
Aug 2010
nebuchadrezzar said:
There is one more thing - why the hell Mark I lacks the archetype at all? There were still plenty of them in Eureka's world... Renton could use one!

well we've seen that the mark I can move on its own.
Jul 23, 2012 3:27 PM

Sep 2008
FLOW, fuck yeah!
The op totally pumped me up for the rest of the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2012 4:50 PM

Oct 2008
nebuchadrezzar said:
I don't really agree with AO's sister being an archetype-or-something theory. I doesn't make much sense, and it's way too crazy even for Bones. Mark I lacks any personality at all. It's entirely mechanical - it's also the main reason why they were able to copy it and create all other IFO's. So, two hands on Elena being AO's lost sister... trapar could affect her mentally in some way (she ain't 100% normal ... we all know that).

There is one more thing - why the hell Mark I lacks the archetype at all? There were still plenty of them in Eureka's world... Renton could use one! And why Naru is able to control Nirvash typeZERO? Because of her relation to Scub, and the fact that the archetype is also a Coralian. Only a mechanical IFO/LFO would be able to fight back...

It may not even be that the Mark I possesses a true "archetype". Perhaps Eureka gave birth to something smaller than an archetype; quartz perhaps? I'm guessing that quartz is essentially the "brain", or sentience that a scub coral possesses - it may be possible that the first child of Renton and Eureka may not have taken a human form at all (though it may not have to be something as drastic as an archetype). Either way, Quartz is shown to be a powerful source of energy, likely evoked from the reality-bending mental power of the Coralians (though Eureka seems to be an exception, limited to a mostly human-like biology). It's likely that Renton, upon constructing the Mark I, sought to give his daughter a 'body' of sorts, though I see it as potentially twisted using her not only as a fuel-source for a machine, but also a tool of sorts (unless it's a completely consensual / logical relationship, similar to the one with the typeZERO).

It's still a pretty far out-there theory, and I'll probably laugh when it's completely false, but is fun to speculate about, nonetheless.
Jul 23, 2012 9:01 PM
Jun 2012
AGuyNamedJason said:

How do you know that? How do you know that all the remaining unused archetypes didn't disappear with the scub coral that went to the other universe at the end of Eureka Seven? Maybe he is designing a new type of mech that doesn't need an archetype because there aren't any archetypes left to use.

Ageha Squad had received their special LFO's near the end of the original series, so I doubt there were any problems with getting new/used one. Half of the Scub remained at Eureka's planet/dimension anyway.

triforcebih said:

Really? I don't recall any moment like that... which ep was that?

Dangerr said:

It may not even be that the Mark I possesses a true "archetype". Perhaps Eureka gave birth to something smaller than an archetype; quartz perhaps? I'm guessing that quartz is essentially the "brain", or sentience that a scub coral possesses - it may be possible that the first child of Renton and Eureka may not have taken a human form at all (though it may not have to be something as drastic as an archetype). Either way, Quartz is shown to be a powerful source of energy, likely evoked from the reality-bending mental power of the Coralians (though Eureka seems to be an exception, limited to a mostly human-like biology). It's likely that Renton, upon constructing the Mark I, sought to give his daughter a 'body' of sorts, though I see it as potentially twisted using her not only as a fuel-source for a machine, but also a tool of sorts (unless it's a completely consensual / logical relationship, similar to the one with the typeZERO).

It's still a pretty far out-there theory, and I'll probably laugh when it's completely false, but is fun to speculate about, nonetheless.

It's exactly what this series is all about - hundreds of pieces, and you are supposed to make a clear picture of it. Each few episodes Bones asks "Where you paying attention?" and makes a turn in an "unexpected direction". There aren't many shows like that, and yet... it's so different from the original series (which I personally miss a lot). I'm not saying that this sequel is bad.. or anything... it's just a different type of cake (too bad it's a smaller piece too).
Jul 24, 2012 3:34 AM
Aug 2010
nebuchadrezzar said:
triforcebih said:

ill give you a hint. it is a flashback ( dunno ep number ). i have no idea how you could've missed that lol

nebuchadrezzar said:

Each few episodes Bones asks "Where you paying attention?" and makes a turn in an "unexpected direction".

Seems you werent xD
Jul 24, 2012 6:43 AM
Jul 2012
First Mark 1 is still a machine that Renton built. It may be an act to prevent any killings of coralians and humans. It is something that Renton and Eureka decided. If the Nirvash was able to communicate in some way for example, through the braclet which may contain some quartz/compact drive technology or "magic". who knows. plus like archetypes were rare to find. maybe the army in the first series already had a collection designed for them. plus they could always modify/upgrade an LFO if needed be. Nirvash and TheEnd were luckily the oldest archetypes found. If you were to read Gravity boys and Lifting girls (Pre-equal to the 1st series) LFOs were just discovered (Nirvash) and professional ref boarders were the first to fly these LFOs (that they later "harvested"). This was probably a few years before Eureka 7 btw but in New Wave and New Vision which is probably 4 years after the manga if not more. kinda helps us think about the uses of LFOs and Archetypes, were on the rise. so really the people in the first series are still researching.
Jul 24, 2012 8:02 AM
Jan 2011
New OP is great! Way better than the first one. But why doesn't Naru have nipples? Lol. Truth's facial expressions kill me, haha. I'm really curious who's Ao's sister? It can't stop bugging me... I'm kind of lost in the story, but I hope everything will be explained. New ED animation is really interesting, but I liked the previous one more.
Jul 24, 2012 12:20 PM

Oct 2008
triforcebih said:
nebuchadrezzar said:
triforcebih said:

ill give you a hint. it is a flashback ( dunno ep number ). i have no idea how you could've missed that lol

Episode 13; she commands the Nirvash to cover her while she takes the quartz herself, into the scub burst.
Jul 24, 2012 12:48 PM

Jul 2012
Why is it accepted as absolute truth that mark 1 has actualy moved on its own @ dangerr? You know your stuff but you gotta think of other scenarios. The mark 1 moving on its own does not necessarily mean its like the typeZERO, it just means that Eureka gave it an order and it carried it out, kind of like auto pilot. It never did anything out of its own will for AO. If it had any sort of intel it would know that AO is piloting it instead of Eureka.
Jul 24, 2012 1:25 PM
Aug 2010
Corona01 said:
Why is it accepted as absolute truth that mark 1 has actualy moved on its own @ dangerr? You know your stuff but you gotta think of other scenarios. The mark 1 moving on its own does not necessarily mean its like the typeZERO, it just means that Eureka gave it an order and it carried it out, kind of like auto pilot. It never did anything out of its own will for AO.

well knowing how stuff went in E7 that makes Dangerr's and my opinion more likely.

Corona01 said:
If it had any sort of intel it would know that AO is piloting it instead of Eureka.

Second time AO got into the nirvash it said "Welcome Ao" =|
Jul 24, 2012 2:19 PM

Oct 2008
Corona01 said:
Why is it accepted as absolute truth that mark 1 has actualy moved on its own @ dangerr? You know your stuff but you gotta think of other scenarios. The mark 1 moving on its own does not necessarily mean its like the typeZERO, it just means that Eureka gave it an order and it carried it out, kind of like auto pilot. It never did anything out of its own will for AO. If it had any sort of intel it would know that AO is piloting it instead of Eureka.

I never meant for my conjecture to be taken as an absolute truth; you can disagree with me all you like. But if the Mark I is anything like the typeZERO (there's very obvious parallels), then it's capable of some form of sentience. I just find it far more likely that the Mark I was consciously obeying Eureka's verbal command than some sort of autopilot function; it's never been implied that an IFO, let alone even a (typical) LFO is capable of such a feat. And that's the thing -- it was operating completely independently despite the fact she was out of the cockpit (though she was nearby).
Jul 24, 2012 4:17 PM
Jul 2012
I mean we saw how the Mark 1 looked like when it picked up Eureka. We saw it's damaged mainframe. It has the same mechanical blueprint of Nirvash's Archetype body. Mark I is definitely all machine. It has to be powered on quartz/compact drive, which is the main source of power.
Jul 24, 2012 4:39 PM
Aug 2010
Ilocanos said:
I mean we saw how the Mark 1 looked like when it picked up Eureka. We saw it's damaged mainframe. It has the same mechanical blueprint of Nirvash's Archetype body. Mark I is definitely all machine. It has to be powered on quartz/compact drive, which is the main source of power.

hmmm. many people dont call the wrecked nirvash Mark I. they just call it Nirvash and its regarded as the third Nirvash. the chance of it being rentons future Mark I or well the one he builds is high but sitll...

i compared the close up of Unknown Nirvash's face with Mark I and it looked kinda different... Argh man i cant wait for the new EP XD

1 day and 17h to go.
Jul 24, 2012 6:24 PM

Oct 2008
triforcebih said:
Ilocanos said:

hmmm. many people dont call the wrecked nirvash Mark I. they just call it Nirvash and its regarded as the third Nirvash. the chance of it being rentons future Mark I or well the one he builds is high but sitll...

i compared the close up of Unknown Nirvash's face with Mark I and it looked kinda different... Argh man i cant wait for the new EP XD

1 day and 17h to go.

It's the same one Ao's piloting, and it's very damaged. I'm guessing it's from the future conflict Eureka mentioned that Renton was fighting in.

It's really troubling, however, that it appeared so damn damaged.
Jul 24, 2012 10:59 PM
Jul 2012
Ok well here goes my two cents. I think the current setting isnt in the past but in the present and its the world eureka and renton visited in e7. I think it mightve been they went into a scub coral during the time and thats how eureka ends up there again. I think she also decided to leave ao there and not come back for him just yet because their own world isnt safe and thats where renton is fighting
Jul 25, 2012 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
SpiritxGun36 said:
Ok well here goes my two cents. I think the current setting isnt in the past but in the present and its the world eureka and renton visited in e7. I think it mightve been they went into a scub coral during the time and thats how eureka ends up there again. I think she also decided to leave ao there and not come back for him just yet because their own world isnt safe and thats where renton is fighting

The "world" I believe you're referring to that Eureka and Renton met in the first series is simply Earth below the planet-covering mass of Scub Coral. I think you may be misconstruing the time they spent in the command cluster with the entire time they spent on the island of the actual Earth. There was once a prevalent theory that Ao's world may be a fabrication constructed within the thoughts of the Scub, but more signs point all the time to a more "conventional" time-travel / multiverse theory -- which isn't to say that it's not complex or somewhat convoluted at this point.
Jul 25, 2012 3:02 AM

Nov 2011
That wasn't Renton in the OP, that was Ginga Bishonen dude from Star Driver, you can even see the highlights in his hair. This anime just turned FABULOUS!
The Art of Eight
Jul 25, 2012 9:31 AM
Jul 2012
Dangerr said:
SpiritxGun36 said:

The "world" I believe you're referring to that Eureka and Renton met in the first series is simply Earth below the planet-covering mass of Scub Coral. I think you may be misconstruing the time they spent in the command cluster with the entire time they spent on the island of the actual Earth. There was once a prevalent theory that Ao's world may be a fabrication constructed within the thoughts of the Scub, but more signs point all the time to a more "conventional" time-travel / multiverse theory -- which isn't to say that it's not complex or somewhat convoluted at this point.
Dangerr said:
SpiritxGun36 said:

Ok im thinking of the island they were on because i remember before they landed on it they saw japan so i thOught it might be the same place. I think i need to rewatch the last ten episodes
Jul 25, 2012 9:59 AM

Nov 2010
It's getting better each episode
The new OP/ED aren't bad as well
Jul 25, 2012 11:59 AM
Nov 2007
Dangerr said:
It's the same one Ao's piloting, and it's very damaged.

Why would it be damaged, and not just half-finished?
Jul 25, 2012 4:32 PM
Jul 2012
I dont think a damaged/ or unfinished (whatever assumed) Mark I would be fit for combat yea? Plus what came out of light was the suspected other Truth and another, what i believe is the "damaged" mark I
Jul 25, 2012 8:49 PM

Oct 2008
WAHa_06x36 said:
Dangerr said:
It's the same one Ao's piloting, and it's very damaged.

Why would it be damaged, and not just half-finished?

Because the cockpit is cracked, and there's intense burn-marks all over it. It may actually also be unfinished, but it's certainly damaged as well.
Jul 26, 2012 2:18 AM

Aug 2008
Hi

Did anybody noticed this person in episode 14 ?

around time 02:35 when Naru was talking and saying "I understand it all now, Ao"

after this scene i remembered seeing the exact person in the 1st opening song of Eureka Seven (Flow - Days)

I'm really confused right now, who is this? Ao? Eureka? the older sister? T_T

What do you think guys ? :)
ANWJul 26, 2012 2:30 AM
Jul 26, 2012 2:28 AM

Aug 2010
After seeing the new OP and ED, I demand romance with Fleur!! xD
Jul 26, 2012 2:38 AM

Oct 2008
ANW said:
Hi

Did anybody noticed this person in episode 14 ?

around time 02:35 when Naru was talking and saying "I understand it all now, Ao"

after this scene i remembered seeing the exact person in the 1st opening song of Eureka Seven (Flow - Days)

I'm really confused right now, who is this? Ao? Eureka? the older sister? T_T

What do you think guys ? :)

It's Eureka.

koleare said:
After seeing the new OP and ED, I demand romance with Fleur!! xD

That's not really the focus of the show; I'd be fine without any sort of romantic element in the end, honestly.
Jul 26, 2012 8:41 AM

Dec 2009
Dangerr said:
That's not really the focus of the show; I'd be fine without any sort of romantic element in the end, honestly.

Strange since the main focus of the first Eureka Seven was love.

I thought there were going to keep the main theme here too, but with Ao and Naru. Well, I wouldn't mind Ao x Fleur to be honest.
Linkark07Jul 26, 2012 1:05 PM
Jul 26, 2012 9:30 AM
Jul 2012
There were many focuses, but it may have revolved around love or it was side by side with it, in Eureka 7. It was also about development from teenage adolescents (attentative, acceptance, rebellious, childish, etc) to adulthood (responsibility, sympathy, empathy, etc. ).
Jul 26, 2012 8:53 PM

Jul 2011
s2012k1993 said:
Naru: Ao, I wanted to fly together with you, not embraced by you.

Go Naru, fight for the feminist movement!

You make me die XD

Btw what the hell is going on here ? Who is the Ao's older sister? Elena have a dark skin so would be so strange, is more likely that Naru is his sister but dunno.

But now one thing seems certain, the big battle will be Naru x Ao.
Jul 26, 2012 10:25 PM
Jul 2012
Naru wouldn't be ao's sister, thats for certain, elena is also not his sister, but she obviously has some sort of connection to eureka (if she is i'll be absolutely stunned, but so far no indication of her being her daughter(plus she and ao should be about the same age)).

on a side note i hate how long it takes to sub the damn anime...... i understand why but jesus, it's driving me nuts not being able to watch it
knightofdreadJul 26, 2012 10:33 PM
Jul 27, 2012 6:22 PM

Feb 2012
Sweet, now that Naru is evil and has her own mech I can’t wait till she fights Fleur one-on-one, where Fleur will then proceed to confess her love for Ao.
Aug 3, 2012 10:01 PM

Jul 2012
Since we have 2 weeks left of no episodes. . . i decided to watch back on some previous ones.

After watching Episode 11 i come to realize that Elena could most likely be Ao sister, maybe. . . . I don' know. . . . They are both genetically different compared to others. and Elena definitely has some sort of thing with Eureka. . . However she seems to hate her like some of the characters here. . .

I also have another thought that Eureka could have given birth to her in the future with Renton, before getting pregnant with AO and then the incident happened with her time travelling. Another thing, nothing that the sister could have been a miscarriage (highly unlikely because, what would be the point on bringing up a sister) or doctor mistaken Ao as a girl, considering Eureka is a coralian, Birth process could be different making it look like a female in the early stages. . . Again what would be the point right?
Aug 3, 2012 11:52 PM

Aug 2009
AnimaRO64 said:
Since we have 2 weeks left of no episodes. . . i decided to watch back on some previous ones.

After watching Episode 11 i come to realize that Elena could most likely be Ao sister, maybe. . . . I don' know. . . . They are both genetically different compared to others. and Elena definitely has some sort of thing with Eureka. . . However she seems to hate her like some of the characters here. . .

I also have another thought that Eureka could have given birth to her in the future with Renton, before getting pregnant with AO and then the incident happened with her time travelling. Another thing, nothing that the sister could have been a miscarriage (highly unlikely because, what would be the point on bringing up a sister) or doctor mistaken Ao as a girl, considering Eureka is a coralian, Birth process could be different making it look like a female in the early stages. . . Again what would be the point right?

Wait what? What you mean 2 weeks of no episodes?
Aug 4, 2012 2:39 AM
Aug 2010
Rykimaruh said:

Wait what? What you mean 2 weeks of no episodes?

EUREKA 7 AO
Ep16 12d 07:15:56

・ワ・/
Aug 18, 2012 7:15 PM

Dec 2010
In the OP that creep ass smirk truth showed reminds me of anemone, shes got the saem exact crazy face expression!
ColdbidAug 18, 2012 7:19 PM
Aug 25, 2012 1:27 PM
Apr 2012
So does this mean that Ao has a vagina?
Aug 27, 2012 3:04 AM

Jul 2008
Just...wow. Naru you fraking idiot.

This episode was awesome and made me wish it was a 50 episode series.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.