Jun 17, 2012 11:09 AM

Apr 2012
PleinairUsagiDrp said:
hazerddex said:
LostHanyou said:
Remake Tsukihime visual novel

Or let ufotable do Heavens Feel.

they are making a remake of tsukihime :| but they keep delaying it T_T

Really? Source? Or It Is Just Your Assumption?

Oh, And Also I Forgot Melty Blood.

It is confirmed in an interview.
They said they would start on the remake after they are finished with Mahoyo part 1.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 17, 2012 6:07 PM

Aug 2011
I really want to see Heavens Feel animated.
Jun 17, 2012 6:10 PM
Apr 2009
They should fire Nasu.
Jun 17, 2012 6:13 PM

Aug 2009
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.

What?eh...why?
Jun 17, 2012 6:36 PM
Dec 2007
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.
Yeah, because firing one of the head people of the company works....how exactly? They might as well change the name of the company while they are at it...and fire Takeuchi.

Jun 17, 2012 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.
Yeah, because firing one of the head people of the company works....how exactly? They might as well change the name of the company while they are at it...and fire Takeuchi.

Takeuchi's artwork sucks anyways.
He is prob mainly there for moral support...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 17, 2012 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
Heaven's Feel, obviously.
Also, can someone please fix the options?
Jun 17, 2012 10:32 PM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.

Or for doing all the artwork for Type-Moon VN's and convince Nasu to moefy his characters. =p

Jun 17, 2012 10:48 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.

Or for doing all the artwork for Type-Moon VN's and convince Nasu to moefy his characters. =p

He really need to improve...
Jun 18, 2012 1:30 AM

Sep 2011
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.

Artists tend to improve over the years and I'm pretty sure Takeuchi is no different. Maybe looking at his more recent works will help. :P

ronriJun 24, 2012 3:19 AM
Jun 18, 2012 2:04 AM

Mar 2009
ronri said:
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.

Artists tend to improve over the years and I'm pretty sure Takeuchi is no different. Maybe looking at his more recent works will help. :P

I don't see any pictures. Maybe you'd better simply put links to them.
Jun 18, 2012 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
I'd like to watch a good anime about heaven fell; i read the story on the type moon wiki and it seeems very interesting.
Jun 18, 2012 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
They should make a movie (or OVA) adaptation of Witch on the Holy Night.
Jun 18, 2012 8:41 AM

Aug 2009
KuroiRider said:

it's not even finished yet
Jun 18, 2012 11:29 PM

May 2011
Dusk252 said:
Trenerka said:
Otaku-Ninja said:
Lumathy said:
I'm here for Carnival Phantasm 2 first and foremost. Then Tsukihime, but only if they followed the manga version.

I agree with you, we need Carnival Phantasm 2 to happen so that they can show more of Irisviel and Ryougi Shiki :)

Oh, yeah, we need Carnival Phantasm 2. I want to see some jokes and CP insanity about Zero (and maybe Mahoyo).
This. I really, really would like a CP season that made more jokes with F/Z. It'd be pretty awesome.

True that, and I'd like to see Mikiya join in with Shirou and Shiki Tohno's adventure on dating their girls on the same day, I wonder what's Ryougi Shiki's reaction will be like when she finds out that Mikiya's running at different places to date Touko and Azaka :D
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jun 19, 2012 9:34 AM

Aug 2010
Otaku-Ninja said:
Dusk252 said:
Trenerka said:
Otaku-Ninja said:
Lumathy said:
I'm here for Carnival Phantasm 2 first and foremost. Then Tsukihime, but only if they followed the manga version.

I agree with you, we need Carnival Phantasm 2 to happen so that they can show more of Irisviel and Ryougi Shiki :)

Oh, yeah, we need Carnival Phantasm 2. I want to see some jokes and CP insanity about Zero (and maybe Mahoyo).
This. I really, really would like a CP season that made more jokes with F/Z. It'd be pretty awesome.

True that, and I'd like to see Mikiya join in with Shirou and Shiki Tohno's adventure on dating their girls on the same day, I wonder what's Ryougi Shiki's reaction will be like when she finds out that Mikiya's running at different places to date Touko and Azaka :D

Mikiya can't join in with Shirou and Shiki. He isn't from an eroge, nor does he have a harem.

Anyways, it would be nice to see Mikiya and Ryougi in Carnival phantasm.
Ragna92Jun 19, 2012 9:37 AM
Jun 19, 2012 11:21 AM

Apr 2007
Ragna92 said:
Mikiya can't join in with Shirou and Shiki. He isn't from an eroge, nor does he have a harem.
Like that matters, it doesn't change that:

>Azaka is in love with her bro, making a date possible.
>Touko would probably enjoy toying with him & Shiki just for the fun of it.

So I can see Kokuto joining in on their hopeless date-all-girls-in-one-day plan :3 It seems more like he would be dragged into it, but anyway.
Jun 19, 2012 1:32 PM

Sep 2011
Monochrome said:
Ragna92 said:

So I can see Kokuto joining in on their hopeless date-all-girls-in-one-day plan :3 It seems more like he would be dragged into it, but anyway.

Not so much seriously arguing against you, but I honestly can't see Nasu allowing much exposure of the characters from KnK.

If we'll see anything at all, I can predict Shiki, Touko and Araya making an appearance and little else. Nasu practically treats KnK like his baby and untouched personal diary, I can't exactly see him allowing a full-on parody that shows off most of the characters in such a comedic light. I could still be wrong but considering the way Nasu talks about KnK in interviews I'm a bit doubtful.
Jun 19, 2012 1:38 PM

Apr 2012
ronri said:
Monochrome said:
Ragna92 said:

Not so much seriously arguing against you, but I honestly can't see Nasu allowing much exposure of the characters from KnK.

If we'll see anything at all, I can predict Shiki, Touko and Araya making an appearance and little else. Nasu practically treats KnK like his baby and untouched personal diary, I can't exactly see him allowing a full-on parody that shows off most of the characters in such a comedic light. I could still be wrong but considering the way Nasu talks about KnK in interviews I'm a bit doubtful.

Well KnK was written before TYPE-MOON was formed so I doubt any characters from there are going to show up in Carnival Phantasm...
Such a shame we won't get to see stuff happen like in All Around TYPE MOON =(
Jun 19, 2012 3:15 PM

Feb 2010
dkrdude3 said:
They should fire Nasu.
yes lets fire the guy who made kara no kyoukai fate/ and tsukhime/melty bloods plot...what is wrong with you?

on another note
the next fate/ they are making is..Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA and no im not joking....
KuroiRider said:

still have 3 or 2 visual novels left to make before that happens
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 19, 2012 3:29 PM
Dec 2007
Hey, I'd pay for Mahou SHoujo Ilya, anything to see her cuteness again.

Jun 19, 2012 5:28 PM

Apr 2007
ronri said:

If that is the case, and we do end up getting more Carnival Phantasm, then that's a shame :/

And I'm looking forward to Prisma Ilya. It looks like fun~~
Jun 19, 2012 7:36 PM

Sep 2011
Monochrome said:
ronri said:

If that is the case, and we do end up getting more Carnival Phantasm, then that's a shame :/

And I'm looking forward to Prisma Ilya. It looks like fun~~

Mind you, I'm not against the idea of a parody since KnK is actually my favorite Type-Moon work.

While it's a shame that it's the least likely one to get a proper parody focus in Carnival Phantasm, I can't exactly fault Nasu as it seems like he's actually very attached to it enough for him to take some of the characters a little more seriously. Still it's possible that Type-Moon could prove me wrong here by actually adding KnK into the mix.
Jun 23, 2012 8:31 PM

Sep 2011
dio_brando86 said:
PleinairUsagiDrp said:
hazerddex said:
LostHanyou said:
Remake Tsukihime visual novel

Or let ufotable do Heavens Feel.

they are making a remake of tsukihime :| but they keep delaying it T_T

Really? Source? Or It Is Just Your Assumption?

Oh, And Also I Forgot Melty Blood.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-18/type-moon-outlines-future-plans

So It's Really True. ._.

I Hope There Are VAs And Improved Artwork. I Couldn't Play The VN Because Of The Artwork. >_>

Jun 24, 2012 1:35 AM

Apr 2012
They really need to remake tsukihime.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Yesterday, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.