Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2012 10:04 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
SHE IS CUTE !
SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE !

And look at that !

Full ending !
Jun 8, 2012 11:07 PM

Aug 2010
Woot Meloetta made her debut :D
So an episode about Pokewood with Luke and Zorua returning and we see Luke's rival (seems everyone has one now lol) whose name is Jaws (I loled)
This was an entertaining episode and I gotta say Luke's movie turned out pretty well albeit cliche lol
Next episode is the long awaited 1 hour special for Homika's gym :D looks like Satoshi's gonna run into some trouble and by the looks of it he's gonna lose? He definitely used more than 3 people lol Homika's koffing looks OP >_>;
Ps. Dento makes a great alien LOL
Jun 13, 2012 7:19 PM

Oct 2009
Luke's movie was pretty good, but Meloetta's appearance made the episode even better!
Jun 15, 2012 6:23 AM

Jan 2011
In the new season they travel trough the Isshu region, but I thought that Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh pokemon were rare in Isshu?
Love the transparant Meloetta :)
Jun 16, 2012 4:01 PM
Dec 2010
It appears as the last episode in Myanimelist. why? there are still so much things going on
Jun 16, 2012 10:58 PM

Nov 2008
RyukRasengan said:
It appears as the last episode in Myanimelist. why? there are still so much things going on

The site is splitting off the second season in its own separate entry.
May 21, 2016 2:18 AM
May 2013
This was the best season so far , I'm glad Rocket team stopped blasting off every episode it was getting annoying .
The ending song is the best song of this season .
Sep 10, 2016 12:34 AM
Dec 2009
Pokewood is cute. Happy to see Zorua again!
Sep 28, 2023 7:34 AM

Apr 2020
i didnt know meloletta existed till today. Eventhough I've played gen 5
water
Dec 24, 2023 2:43 PM

Jan 2013
Fun gym battle and decent finish to this first season of "Best Wishes"

Although I think majority of this season was a step down from the first 3 seasons sadly.
Reasons for me being;
- Every main Pokemon had to be cutesy and small apparently.
- Everything is very similar to the original Pokemon with Iris and Cilan being similar to Brock and Misty, just a lot more annoying at times with Iris always saying Ash is a kid and Cilan being a connoisseur in literally everything
- A lot of similar stories of Pokemon like Tepig and Krokorok being a copy of Bulbasaur and Squirtle's stories.
- Trip as a rival didn't work at all, he may as well have not been there, Gary and especially Paul added so much more to Ash's story.
- Ash forgetting all his solid strategies from his previous regions / battles, hell he was battling legendary Pokemon just before this season.

Basically the entire series feels like a soft reboot which I guess was to pull in new viewers(?) but as a continuing viewer it felt tiring.
Thankfully the second half of this season had some decent episodes like the Train heist with Team Rocket but still not on par with the previous seasons.

6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 31 Discussion

Oosran - Apr 23, 2011

7 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 15, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 30 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 14, 2011

12 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 29, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 29 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 7, 2011

18 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 20, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 28 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 1, 2011

12 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 7, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 83 Discussion

HiyuuT - Jun 2, 2012

3 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 24, 2023 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.