Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2012 2:46 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A dialogue-heavy chapter, I liked it.

Jini arguing with Sera was funny, I missed her so much.

So Jang and Je Gal are planning to let the Martial Arts Alliance and Ilwulmoon fight each other but I wonder why Ilwulmoon or do they just want that everyone kills each other?

Shi-ho can be saved if she gets a Ki transfusion and he couldn't find a suitable donater until now, that's what I understood.

Shady guy's plan to increase Shi-woon's Ki circulation could backfire, he underestimates him and I think Shi-woon is going to free himself by using the new strength, just look at his faces, he still has willpower.
ZhouMay 18, 2012 2:56 AM
May 18, 2012 3:10 AM

Dec 2009
As good as the Breaker is, sometimes it gets really confusing especially when it comes to names including people and clans. Takes me awhile to tell which clan is which, the Sun-Woo clan is the only one i don't get confused at, the rest...not so much
May 18, 2012 3:48 AM

Aug 2011
Zhou said:
Shady guy's plan to increase Shi-woon's Ki circulation could backfire, he underestimates him and I think Shi-woon is going to free himself by using the new strength, just look at his faces, he still has willpower.

^THIS ..God i srsly can't wait to see what will come in the next ch.. :(...and i'm interested in how Munjo will react after he found that the one kidnapped was Shiwoon :>...

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
May 18, 2012 4:42 AM

Apr 2008
KosmicGuy said:
Zhou said:

^THIS ..God i srsly can't wait to see what will come in the next ch.. :(...and i'm interested in how Munjo will react after he found that the one kidnapped was Shiwoon :>...

I was thinking just that. It's like "Yes yes do that. Dig your own fuckin grave you idiot and get torn up by the beast you're going to unleash. Personally I predict Shioon will go berserk and most likely Jinnie is going to be told where he is and then she stops him before he can massacre that doctor dude.
May 18, 2012 6:03 AM
Apr 2012
god i want a fight a fighht a fight not talk no talk nooooooo
May 18, 2012 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
well its about time that loser does something. considering he has ultimate ki distribution tech wanted by whole murim (black heaven and earth), iwol sindan which gave him such enormous ki in first place, goomonryong's moves (like soul crush strike, lightning steps), sun-woo clans moves, sera's clans training technique and now he has taken a medicine to improve ki quality. if he still cant do anything then he'll always be a loser.
May 18, 2012 11:39 AM

Feb 2008
lol it seems the blood drain is already on the way, i highly doubt he can get out of this without anyone interfering. in any case, looks like he will have to get his ki back the old fashioned way. if there is one.
May 18, 2012 3:05 PM

May 2008
Hmmm for some reason I have a feeling that the doc is actually trying to help him get his ki back rather than just using him and is only saying all that stuff about his blood to the other doc and s.u.c so that he can get lots of money. When he was on the phone he was taking about how it is simply not just about draining his blood but how he has to purify it which could just be him trying to buy some time while whatever he has done to shiwoon takes effect.
May 19, 2012 7:59 AM
Mar 2012
I've got to say that although there was a lot of talking in this chapter it was really good. And I can't wait for the next one...
May 20, 2012 12:56 AM

Apr 2010
The look on the that guy's face when he finds who the blood is from was priceless.
May 20, 2012 1:08 AM

Apr 2008
Pretty sure he shat bricks.
May 20, 2012 7:31 AM

Mar 2011
I Hope He Finally Escapes With His Ki Center Finally Working
Its Kinda Getting Dragged Out
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
May 25, 2012 12:50 AM

Mar 2010
thunder7 said:
well its about time that loser does something. considering he has ultimate ki distribution tech wanted by whole murim (black heaven and earth), iwol sindan which gave him such enormous ki in first place, goomonryong's moves (like soul crush strike, lightning steps), sun-woo clans moves, sera's clans training technique and now he has taken a medicine to improve ki quality. if he still cant do anything then he'll always be a loser.

well he does have quite the arsenal of moves but, he cant access any of the things you mentioned if he has a broken ki center. its not really his fault, its not like he can fix his ki center on will/strength alone
May 25, 2012 1:01 AM

Apr 2008
batossai said:
thunder7 said:

well he does have quite the arsenal of moves but, he cant access any of the things you mentioned if he has a broken ki center. its not really his fault, its not like he can fix his ki center on will/strength alone

He might do just that though with the Ki refining that mad doctor is doing.
Apr 25, 2014 2:24 AM

Feb 2011
please lose that chair scene already,,, i hate seein main character like that

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.