Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2012 4:09 PM

Mar 2012
If you are new introduce yourself here and give a brief explanation about yourself.
FallenkingzeroOct 1, 2013 12:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 4, 2012 8:41 PM

May 2012
Alright I'll get started...

Well my Username is "Fin-san" but you can call me Finny or Kai (guess it just matters what you prefer) I am 20 years old living in San Antonio holding 3 jobs at the moment. I've also been watching anime since I was around 6 :p First one I remember seeing on Adult Swim when they still aired anime was Blue Gender. Want anymore info or your just curious about me just go ahead and ask I'm not to modest of a person :p
May 4, 2012 10:36 PM
May 2012
I'm a guy who likes almost any kinds of anime. made this account a day ago. Other info is classified ^^
May 7, 2012 4:03 PM
Oct 2011
Eeeeh...

Well I'm 16, and the first anime I watched was InuYasha, I love it so much, I remember I'd always come home running so I could watch it :)
May 7, 2012 8:20 PM
May 2011
im 21 male. Name is Sean, like a wide variety of anime, joining the airforce. live in Florida. i do have a xbox live and steam account (PirateGentlemen) the first anime i watched would be cowboy bepop. simple man really. if theres anything you want to know just ask. still new to my anime list
pirategentlemanMay 7, 2012 8:29 PM
May 8, 2012 11:19 AM
May 2012
Hey, im 23 years old male, from scandinavia, my first anime serie was Captain Tsubasa. If anyone would know more just write! :-D
May 8, 2012 1:36 PM
May 2012
Hi my name is Serena and I'm from New York. I prefer to be called Rena-chan but whatever floats your boat. I grew up watching anime so I'm pretty much obsessed. The very first book I willingly read was a manga series named Hot Gimmick and my first anime series was Sailor Moon. It's nice to meet you. :)
May 9, 2012 8:53 AM
May 2012
serenakuran said:
Hi my name is Serena and I'm from New York. I prefer to be called Rena-chan but whatever floats your boat. I grew up watching anime so I'm pretty much obsessed. The very first book I willingly read was a manga series named Hot Gimmick and my first anime series was Sailor Moon. It's nice to meet you. :)

Nice to meet you too! And welcome, I'm also new in here. :-)
May 10, 2012 1:26 AM

Apr 2012
Hi my name is Blake I'm 27 and live in Brisbane Australia. The first anime series i saw was the dubbed battle of the planets as a kid along with macross/robotech. Nice to meet you.
May 10, 2012 3:03 AM

Jan 2012
hi im sue 25 yrs old im an avid gamer (ps3) and i love all sorts of anime and manga.
May 11, 2012 6:59 AM
May 2012
animegrrrl said:
hi im sue 25 yrs old im an avid gamer (ps3) and i love all sorts of anime and manga.

Welcome to you!
May 12, 2012 3:34 AM
May 2012
Hi~ i've just made an account on MAL yesterday. I'm a girl who reads many different types of manga but I don't watch anime all that often. Nice to meet you all~ :)
May 12, 2012 6:08 AM

May 2012
Hi Guys!
I have been coming on this website for about 5 years but just decided to join up today!
I love all kinds of anime and manga, reading and watching the stuff is my 'escape' from this big world!!
I actually only know a handful of other people who like anime since leaving school so I'm up for a chat about it any time :3
May 12, 2012 9:43 AM
May 2012
And a big welcome to you two!

Have any of you read Giant Killing? Or maybe watched the Anime? :-)
May 16, 2012 5:23 PM

May 2012
Hi there I'm Saiyokuro but you can all call me sai or whatever. I'm a true Otaku at heart, I used to watch anime as a baby with my dad (can't remember what I watched but i get a lot of deja vu moments when i start watchin a random anime), umm what else...oh I'll just leave everything else to if anyone wants to ask me anything. I'll tell ya whatever I just ask that no one passes any judgement on me (or atleast nothing too harsh).
things found in life cannot be received, only enjoyed~

May 17, 2012 3:00 AM
May 2012
my user name is ijen as you can see! i am a typical anime lover but not an addicted one! i like comedy,romance,harem genres!shounen that is!i dont like reverse harem! to everyone hi guys! let us get along!
May 17, 2012 2:27 PM

May 2012
Welcome ijen :)
things found in life cannot be received, only enjoyed~

May 20, 2012 8:09 PM

Sep 2011
I didn't really start watching anime seriously until last year so I'm not very knowledgable but I do have other interests. I try to consume culture in all it's forms be it movies, video games, literature, whatever, and by literature I mean comics/manga though I prefer western comics over manga (unless it's hentai).
You can meet me on Steam if you're interested in having me own you on counter-strike , or help me save the world in Diablo 3, it's your choice
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
May 21, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 2010
etoo ... So as you can see I'm new member xD

I don't really know what to say ugh ._."

May 22, 2012 8:12 AM

Mar 2012
hi lol,
im a new member too,.....
aaah whatelse to say O.o
I eeh... watch anime now for about two years I think....
im addicted to ... alot of thigns O.o mostly my iPod
I like all the animes i've seen so far and don't prefere a genre...
I don't have time for manga and... friends are my everything :)
thats basicly me and as you can see... I jump from one thing to the other and back lol so yep thats me :)
May 22, 2012 4:49 PM
Dec 2008
lol i join maybe about 2 or 3 days ago, and just realise this forum XD

my name is pakin, right now 15 years old, and i love vocaloid, especially Hatsune Miku.
i like most of the anime there is, but don't quite get into manga that much.
besides anime, i do sports, and practice fighting sometimes X3
May 23, 2012 5:27 PM
Apr 2012
Hey guys, I'm 18 and my name is Alberto, but Albert is perfectly fine
I've only been watching anime for a little over a year now but I am pretty addicted
Spirited Away was my gateway and Code Geass was the first full series I finished (that I knew was anime)
So yeah, if you have any questions feel free to ask
May 23, 2012 6:18 PM

May 2012
Hello, all!

You may call me Chii if you like. One of my favorite characters is Chi from Chobits and I have a cat named Chi. Well, he's not named after her but after the cat from Chi's Sweet Home. :3

I hail from North America. Reside in the state of New York. Nah, not the city. Just part of a small town about 45 minutes away from Niagara Falls.

I love all sorts of anime, romance being one of my favorite genres.

I've only been on MAL for a couple of days now. I think I'm all done cataloging my manga/anime for now, lolol. Take a peek at my lists if you like.

Praying that I can get Photoshop CS4 up and running soon. I'll be able to make signatures, banners, avatars, alias cards and all kinds of fun stuff for you lovely people!

Okay, think I'm done babbling for now. :p Feel free to add or message me!
May 25, 2012 5:44 PM

May 2012
Hello I'm KatsuragiKeima01 and new to this club.

I just joined MAL about a week ago and this is the first club I have joined since then.
I have been watching anime for a few number of years now and there is not a day where I don't watch an episode or 2 of anime.
The first anime I watched was Inuyasha and my favorite anime (so far) is Code Geass.
Also, as you can tell from my username, I'm a fan of The World God Only Knows.
I know that wasn't much but I suppose if you have any questions you could just ask.
May 25, 2012 7:27 PM
May 2012
names Park i like to watch comedy anime mostly maybe a hint of romances uh loved this show and read most of the light novels for this
May 25, 2012 9:25 PM
Apr 2012
helloo ^_^

I'm ayee, I love anime and manga~~ I became a Yaoi fan just last month. I'm typically shy and socially awkward around strangers in person. Its my summer vacation and I'm bored since I'm usually left hoome alone :| :) anywaysss heellloo Y(^_^)Y . I come here in peace! Its nice to meet you all :)
May 26, 2012 10:59 PM

May 2012
Hi ~
My name is Sam and i'm 16.
As far as i can remember, i started watching anime since i was kid.
Well i was not that in to anime back then. My anime addiction started when i was in high school. It was triggered when i started watching Katekyo hitman reborn :)))

Here are some animes that i like, Ao no exorcist, Inu x Boku, Maid-sama, etc.
I'm sorta in to comedy/romance, but i also like action/mystery :3

well, that's a bit about me. If you want to ask something feel free to ask. :)

May 26, 2012 11:19 PM

Jan 2012
Welcome to the club everyone ^_^
May 27, 2012 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
Hello everybody ! My name is Isabella, i'm 15 years , brazilian.
I have joined MAL last years and this club today .
I have been watching anime since i was a child. The firts one I've watched was Elfen lied (i was just ten years old so i got a little scared LOL)
I've been watching anime since this . My fav. genres are Action,School life,Comedy,Supernatural or/and super power but i dont know too much animes with all this genre.
Well,well.. Got no more things so say ( i dont like to talk about myself )

If anyone gotta something to say to me , dont be shy ;)

Byye
May 27, 2012 5:40 PM
May 2012
Hi^^ My name's Rebecca, and I hate talking about myself... I'll read basically anything, but I'm partial to Yaoi, Yuri, and anything that makes me feel smart, and I love the color purple. Bye~
May 27, 2012 7:46 PM
May 2012
Hello there :3 so... im 21, male from Portugal. Watched a "Few animes", the main reason i started was Chrno Crusade, Trigun, Kiddy Grade and Burst Angel were passing on T.V everyday so i got addicted. Any questions feel free to ask.
May 28, 2012 8:01 PM

May 2012
Hey everyone. I'm 15 and I finally decided to get a MAL account and decided to join forums as well.

I'm a pretty boring guy, who may be overly sarcastic at times, enjoys to watch anime, and boring school/sports stuff etc. Yup. I also Play fighting games (marvel vs capcom 3 and 2 and Blaze Blue), Dota games (hon in paticular), and mtg at a competitive level so maybe someone has some interest in discussing those.
May 28, 2012 9:21 PM

Apr 2012
My name is Megan and I really like anime, but not onese like harem, ecchi, or ones that have to do with demons and the supernatural. I like romance, sports, comedy, and slice of life best. I am quite young and am always studying, but somehow make time for anime, friends, and track in between. Friend me if you wanna know me better :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2012 7:28 PM

Mar 2012
Well , hi :) I'm 14 female and I watch anime since I was a kid . My favorite anime is Code Geass and Fairytail . I'm so addicted to anime that everyday I watch different anime :)) By the way , my name is Nessa ! Please to meet you all ^^
May 30, 2012 4:53 AM

May 2012
@whisper... <3 sunako.

Anyway...
Hey, guys. I decided to join because a certain new admin here has been spamming my facebook feed with banners and such for this place. :p
You can call me em... but if you're uncomfortable with my real name I mostly go by Nyx (my username's a bit too long, but if you can come up with a nickname out of that feel free). I'm twenty-one. I like pretty much all genres of anime aside from sports and anything that gets a bit too goofy (like One Piece). My favorites though... are usually on the darker/psychological side. I'm into gothic fairytales or anything involving lore.
I lost photoshop a while back... but I have elements at the moment, at least. I play with that from time to time.
This is a new account for me, but I was active on MAL back in 2009-10 under a different username. Feel free to check out my page or leave a message/comment. I'm [mostly] friendly. :p
May 30, 2012 9:25 AM

May 2012
✿ Hello! I'm ichiro. Eto... I'm a university student, I have a bunny, and I'm a semi-secretive anime/manga fan. I look forward to getting along with everyone!
May 30, 2012 1:50 PM

May 2012
im static64 and I mainly like anime with action , echii ,comedy and romance in it .i started watching anime by accident one day .. i was on youtube and some funny anime stuff just poped up .... so i watched it lol ! my first anime was (Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!) im from ohio and i like anime all cuzz of youtube :P soo if you need to no anything else just ask im a really friendly person :)
May 30, 2012 4:12 PM

May 2012
Hey everyone, I'm Nelaphim.

Just a college student who enjoys watching anime. Currently 18. The first time I watched anime was when I was 8 and it was Armitage. My favorite types of anime are mecha, supernatural and mystery. Other than watching anime I usually play a lot of LoL and TF2. If you want to know more go ahead and add or message!
May 31, 2012 10:26 AM

Feb 2012
Hi everyone!

I'm sisgood and I'm 31, married and hopefully a little one will be on the way soon. I'm a stay-at-home wife but I am looking for a part-time job. (We kinda figure once a baby comes, it would be better/cheaper for me to work little enough that grandparents could take care of kids.)
I've loved anime since the early days of Toonami but I've WATCHED it not knowing what it was ever since I can remember. I took a three year hiatus from anime when I got married (due to drama with anime club) and re-discovered anime in the form of Natsume Yuujinchou last fall. Since then, I've kind of been unstoppable lol.
Jun 4, 2012 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
Hey, I'm Faridnite
Not a hard core watcher of anime but I do enjoy it here and there:P I like music, games, movies, reading and yeah :)
Jun 5, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2012
Hi guys i m SLAIDEN_IV .I am 16 years old male .I have just joined MAL but i have been viewing it for a while. I really like anime and the first anime i saw was naruto . I generally like action ,mystery and fantasy anime with romance. Hope to have a good time.....
Jun 6, 2012 8:50 AM

Jun 2010
Hello there!! My name is Chris I'm just a lazy guy who likes to have fun :'D I have had a lot of hobbies and anime/manga is the oldest one. I have seen enough anime to sometimes understand what they say without looking at the subs lol

That's why I joined this site, I thought it'd be nice to actually know how much I have watched and even better meet more people to talk about it!! My native tongue is Spanish so my English isn't the best out there, if I ever say anything that doesn't make sense let me know ;o

If you want to know more just ask or go to my profile!! Nice to meet you all :'D
Jun 7, 2012 3:32 PM
Jun 2012
Hi, I'm under the username rikku101.

I love all different types of anime, though I don't really read manga. Just opened a MAL account recently and looking for some more recommendations and making some internet friends :)

First anime I ever watched all the way through was Chrono Crusade and my obsession just grew from their.

Feel free to add me :)
Jul 1, 2012 12:57 AM

Mar 2012
My name is Kyrsten and my first anime was sailor moon lol. I like to call myself an otaku in training ahaha :3

Jul 3, 2012 8:19 PM

Mar 2012
username:kruo
iv been watching anime for what is it 8 years now? first anime i ever watched was yu gi oh on 4kids tv thats how it all got started for me (fyi that show was horible looking back)
im 21,22 in aug and live in texas close to dallas nice to meet all of you XD
~The Dark Forests You Walk Through~
~The Silent Cries That Cut You Through~
~The Blood Red Hands That Cling To You~

Jul 8, 2012 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
Hey I'm some what new to the site and 0.o uh I'm not quite sure how to introduce my self but basically I'm 15 and from Houston and when I saw this group it made me think of the show so i thought it would be interesting here and sure enough it looks pretty lively ^.^Well the first anime I watched was Highschool of the Dead and that wasn't too long ago so I'm really into Horrors.
Jul 19, 2012 2:11 PM

Nov 2011
Yo! i live in the UK and am just out of college (im 18)
I watch anime, read manga and LN's, play the piano(-ish) and guitar(even less-ish), play video games and try to get smashed out of my face when i hang with my friends at the weekends (if i have the cash on hand to), i work 2 part-time jobs to tide me over until i get my A-Level results, one in a care home, one at my old high-school's pool.
I usually like watching any anime with comedy in, but plus points for a decent, coherent story. that IS pretty vague, as it lists a fair few different genre's. i do prefer reading manga to anime though, as i can read at my own pace.
I hope we get along (when im on!) :>
Jul 20, 2012 1:30 AM
Jul 2012
Hey all how ya doin? Anime is something I enjoy and I typically watch anything that catches my eye. Anyway greeting from Washington in the USA where there are thunder storms in the summer haha, I hope to have some fun here.
Sep 7, 2012 1:38 AM

Sep 2012
hi im kiyonich. you can call me kiyo (im 20, student college). every single day i watch anime, and also read manga. i really love them.

nice to meet all of you
Sep 7, 2012 3:31 AM

Sep 2012
Meow ^^
21 and from NZ.... have been watching anime on and off for I think nearing 8years now, however became a bit more fanatical roughly a year ago

Thought this would be a cool place with good people due to the name ^^
yoroshiku~

any questions etc feel free
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Watched or not wached ( 1 2 3 4 )

tomadaichi - Oct 20, 2013

166 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Poll: » Favorite Spring 2015 Anime

Tatupu - May 13, 2015

0 by Tatupu »»
May 13, 2015 5:42 AM

» [CLOSED] SENA FAN CARDS

tomadaichi - Nov 12, 2013

3 by kevster101 »»
May 2, 2015 1:45 AM

» [Game]: The But Game ( 1 2 )

Martrezzz - May 13, 2012

70 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 9:07 PM

» Weekly anime [club activity Suggestions] ( 1 2 )

Fallenkingzero - Sep 23, 2013

50 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.