Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 15, 2012 4:35 AM

Oct 2010
phnsr said:
Gradation said:

The ending of this arc will probably have Azuki announcing her relationship with Mashiro, and her getting the voice role for the heroine.

If it does, then they should end it. However, it doesn't feel like it's going to end soon(ish), so perhaps they don't get the anime after all, or she doesn't get the role, or she gets murdered by angry fans, Mashiro gets institutionalized, Takagi divorces, and the editorial department burns down. Just sayin' :p

LOL. now that's just some wild imagination but i do agree that on the looks of things, this isn't going to end any sooner. i'm betting Miho just simply won't get the role or the anime getting canceled because of some stupid problem.
Feb 15, 2012 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
These kind of otaku are the worse. Die, Ishizawa.
Good chapter.
Feb 15, 2012 9:43 AM
Dec 2009
KyashiDesu said:
The best way to end this arc is for Takagi to give Ishizawa another good punch to the face.

It should be Mashiro this time!
Feb 15, 2012 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
bunch of delusional nerds
Feb 15, 2012 4:22 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
awesome-49 said:
Man what little bitchs who cares if a voice actress and mangaka date actresses and movie directors and stuff date all the time. This is just some bullcrap to pose a problem to prolong the manga.

Wrong. This is the reality of voice actresses in Japan. There will always be creepy otakus.

I guess people finding this ridiculous don't really know how some idol and VA otaku are the creepiest categories of otaku...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 15, 2012 7:34 PM
Feb 2012
I hoped it doesn't end soon, it will be disappointing, i just hope Miho gets the role and they still keep with the manga, after all, this is a very popular manga.
I also think that is just a filler arc but at the same time this can happen, there is a lot of different people out there and i believe there is people like that. It also makes us see what can really happen in the world of manga and shonen jump.
Feb 16, 2012 9:56 AM

Mar 2008
OK I never understand japanese folks...

Ahhh that bastard Ishizawa. I hope that in the end Takagi and Mashiro stormed into that fat pig room and beat him so much that he will never write anything on the internet.

Feb 16, 2012 4:24 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
jaf226 said:

I also think that is just a filler arc but at the same time this can happen

It's not CAN.

This already happens and is a well-known FACT in the otakudom.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 16, 2012 8:08 PM

Mar 2009
A sad but true depiction of the idol-obsessed otaku.
Feb 16, 2012 8:42 PM
Feb 2012
I believe this arc is a filler, that is not reallly a filller, we see more of the Manga World because of this.
Feb 16, 2012 10:24 PM

May 2011
This is bullshit. I didn't think the media would be so interested in something like this. A girl as pretty as Azuki, ya think they'd have assumed she always has a boyfried.

Still, even if the otakus are against it, I don't think the "normal" fans would be, or that they'd even care in the first place, so I don't see why they're boycotting their works. *sigh*

I wanna hear Eiji's opinion on this. Otherwise, it's so nice to see Fukuda again. That just made my day. ^^=

And why's Mashiro so dirty in this chap anyway? (he has all those little marks and whatnot on his face, hands, and clothes... o.0)
Feb 17, 2012 5:13 PM
Dec 2008
The fact that things like this really happen is kinda sad. I'm happy they go and critic that.
Feb 17, 2012 8:21 PM

Dec 2007
pretty much as expected. but wasnt the reactions about mihou having a boyfriend a bit much? I mean sure, i think we all expected an outcry on the net, but would people really spam-call a company such as Jump in a situation like this?

Hopefully in the next chapter we will see, or atleast begin to see, what road Bakuman will take to resolve this problem.
Feb 17, 2012 9:14 PM

Mar 2011
I've suspected that an arc like this was coming for Miho for a while now. Japanese Idols have their careers built upon a house of cards. A big, idiotic, misogynistic house of cards.
Feb 20, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2009
I like how the otakus are always portrayed as fat and ugly in manga
Jul 22, 2012 11:14 AM

Oct 2008
I don't understand how people would do something like this just because Mashiro and Miho are in a relationship. They have their own lives too, you know. They're not gods, they're just humans. And besides, the people doesn't know a thing about their relationship. How can they be so judgmental? If they really are fans (as what they are claiming to be), can't they just be happy for the two? So disappointing.
Dec 25, 2017 11:34 AM

Aug 2015
This idol-obsessed culture among anime fans in Japan is just so utterly stupid. VAs are people too and they shouldn't go on their whole life being alone just to satisfy the delusion of worthless otakus. This chapter made me mad because this is exactly what happened with my favorite VA, Aya Hirano, whose work I came to love when I stumbled upon Haruhi, and who basically never had another notorious job (except for maybe Migi from Parasyte) ever since it came out that she dared to have sex with someone (omg, how could she!).

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Oct 25, 2020 3:27 PM
Apr 2018
Man, I was reminded of the MHA incident when people started to throw away their Miho merch. Of course, some other idol incidents too... those events must drain a person sanity
Nov 24, 2021 9:43 AM

Dec 2007
things got out of hands. gotta say this is better than the anime.

who thought the final boss (lol) would be ishizawa.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 144 Discussion

Naokohiro - Aug 21, 2011

39 by Adriannitro »»
Apr 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 22 Discussion

Kirstenx - Jan 23, 2009

39 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 21 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 16, 2009

38 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 16 Discussion

Jello - Nov 28, 2008

29 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 15 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 20, 2008

31 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.