Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2012 9:34 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
He was a lousy boyfriend. I can't help but think that right after she turns the corner, he's gonna jump up and down happily.
KinetaMay 10, 2013 12:13 AM
Mar 7, 2012 7:37 PM

Feb 2010
Whole chapter about an anguish woman, getting depressed on her current relationship and reflecting if she moves on. It was unresolved and this was an appeal but the generally the story was directionless.
May 18, 2012 4:54 PM
Dec 2011
live2win said:
Whole chapter about an anguish woman, getting depressed on her current relationship and reflecting if she moves on. It was unresolved and this was an appeal but the generally the story was directionless.

How can you say it was directionless it got to where it was going it was even the title. Just because it was short dosn't make it directionless it would be a problem if a manga this short would get more involved than it did. she was feeling down about her relationship she even said herself evreything she loved about him she hates now. Now becuase he saw the same look that the boy she herald as being so full of excitment had she perked up some. Well rounded if you think its only 24 pages.

AlexSadist-sama said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
He was a lousy boyfriend. I can't help but think that right after she turns the corner, he's gonna jump up and down happily.

I woukl definatly agree but really it seems to be both thier problems. Why is she just telling us about it or in other words thinking about it and not talking it out with him. The ends shows hes still intrested he just needs to pay more attention to his girlfriend. They both need help in the sex department but they are young yet so thats to be expected.
Oct 17, 2013 11:00 PM

Aug 2008
^This

This was resolved. It made the point it was trying to make!
No the girl did not break up with him. The girl got her answer at the end, that he loves her!

Basically Until I Turn Around The Corner will he still look at me, and yes he will. That for Haruna was a understanding of love, like she imagined it from earlier the chapter.

Also Yes she does need to be more open with him about feelings, but more then that its college life, A guy with that many friends is always busy with stuff, its not like they don't spend time together they live next to each other go to the same school same major. So yea they will be fine!
Mar 29, 2015 4:07 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, that was face palm worthy for a finale. I mean, it's cool they did it and all but they have to make it twice? And what happened to Nagisa in the end? She played some prominent roles in the middle of the story but we don't even get to see her in the finale?

5/10.

I liked Nagsia better tbh. And lol, "Granpa" is such a cheesy nick.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.