Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2012 1:37 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it ended. Kind of a crappy ending. It's hentai for Christ sakes. They seem to have forgotten it by the end and thought they were making an adventure or something.
That isn't a good ending. A good ending is if all them just had a nice big orgy. That's how hentai should be. It was just too soft-core in the last episodes.

BTw Leona's hair aren't nice straight like that. She looks older and just like any other blond bimbo. She should have kept her old style. It gives her character.
Jan 7, 2012 1:54 AM

Dec 2010
This series was hilarious in so many ways. Sex on a plane, giant robots, etc. etc.
Feb 16, 2012 3:19 PM

Oct 2010
The game was far superior if you ask me. The plot in this one just went... whatever...
Oct 12, 2012 7:18 PM
Apr 2012
Kaoru Itou that's my girl...loved the fact there was a trans in this hentai...
Oct 27, 2013 5:42 AM

Sep 2012
to me it was kind of disturbing, MC & Heroine get raped, but they feel nothing, they ton't act like rape victims, like they cant stand when some1 touches them, example when MC gets raped & heroines sees it she feels pain like it her BF that gets raped, but when she gets raped she feels nothing negative, same goes for the guy, & in the end they end up as couple, how cant their relationship work after that? how cant they trust each other after that?, example, heroine was so cold that, how can he be sure that she wont FK other guy's behind hes back? cause she feels no quilt that its not MC dick going inside her like shes betraying him, that quilt would be normal reaction even if its rape & not her fault, & that was the part that was disturbing, their lack of emotion & the fact they ended up as couple, they ending up as couple would not be disturbing if the anime would have been bit different, i so it 2-3 years ago, but i still remember it well :D, what i say'd about her also goes about him, how can u trust some1 who dose not mind any ones dick inside her? its just messed up, well yes it had some funny parts in it to, like when that club took MC to test him & when he got out hes balls were hurting & he walked strangely & heroine asked whats wrong , i laughed hard at that part
Aug 18, 2014 10:21 PM
Jul 2014
Discipline had nice adventure end, I think it's pretty fun. I like Saori a lot, most good hentai.
Aug 19, 2014 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
This show didn't make any sense and there was barely any "discipline" in it. Color me upset.
Aug 19, 2015 6:59 AM
Oct 2013
Surprisingly set up a somewhat romantic h scene for the main couple there, even though they totally had no development.

Didn't really feel anything this episode or the ending, and probably not just because I was distracted by something brazen that I did in real life...
Jan 31, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2015
Just liked the first 2 episodes. The others just some isolated scenes.
The story (lol.. story?) went down the hill from episode 3.

4/10 for this show.
TechOtaku-hJan 31, 2016 4:28 PM
Sep 25, 2016 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
I was bored during most of this viewing, but there were two things that stood out to me. The first thing is the crazy amount of bodily fluid released. The protagonist would probably be a millionaire if he worked for a sperm bank. The second thing is how things just stop making sense after episode 3. I was constantly wondering what the hell was going, and I did manage to get some amusement because of it. As nonsensical as the second half may've been, I still prefer Bible Black. Also, there are two questions on my mind. One is about how well this follows the visual novel (which I'll probably read in a couple of years). And my other question is this: what happened to Sudou? I doubt anyone reading this even remembers who that is, but Sudou's that photography club member who first appeared in the second episode. I liked his name, mainly because it would sound like a Pokemon if part of his name was Wudo.
Sep 26, 2016 4:28 PM

Feb 2013
Boring episode, very bad hentai, I didn't like any of the girls.
Jun 3, 2017 1:54 AM
Jun 2017
The episode was incomplete. Want more Saori...
Jun 6, 2017 12:03 PM
Jul 2012
If there will be anymore Discipline hentai series, then I hope the OVA involves Takuro having sex with Saori, and three of her friends such as Maiko, Yuuki, and the green-haired girl on-screen completely without interruptions. And I hope none of people I just mentioned would get raped again by Leona, Reina, and their goon squad again. Including the masked force.

If this is truly the end of Discipline series, then I'll leave it at that.
Dec 15, 2019 8:15 PM

May 2014
That ending didn't make any sense. They took the book and went back to the school without any consequences? That's strange. I got to admit the sex scenes were great. The last scene with Otokawa was cute, but sadly Hayami wasn't the first one to penetrate her. Oh well.

All in all, the plot was good to begin with, but once they introduced the military power of Morimoto family the plot went downhill. The art could have been better. At some angles the pussy was poor drawn and the animation was very poor too. Nothing to say about OSTs (since there were none) or character developement. A fair 5/9. Definitely doesn't deserve the high score on MAL. No way it's worth 7/10. ^^
May 29, 2021 2:29 AM

Oct 2020
To be honest I felt really upset and disappointed as well as regret after watching this entire series.Ok, let's start my comment from ep 1 beginning, when the first time I'm watching this, I thought wow this series was so wholesome, it's gonna be my masterpiece Hentai series(because the artworks, animation, pp uncensored part did pretty well). After few minutes later, when MC was having sex with one of the girl and this time I felt really upset about this series(what I upset about was the uncensored part thing, the pp uncensored looks good but when it came to pussy uncensored part, I really want to cry to this😂 The pussy uncensored part not well drawn and it's kind of simple drawing one, this make me wonder why the producer of this series only decided to make pp looks good and decided to end up with gross pussy drawing 🤔) But now at this time, I still can accept this series. I still rate this series as my masterpiece hanime 10/10 even though I really not like the uncensored pussy drawing part UNTIL the series came to last ep. In the last ep, this is the time I felt really anger and felt regret about this Hanime. Ok here was the spoiler about last ep story plotting that I felt anger the most, it was about the scenes where Saori was captured by Leona's gang and here I thought Leona was only going to make the yuri penetration something like that to Saori but GUESS WHAT instead of yuri penetration tortured, Leona was asking one of her 'pet', named as Kaoru(a male character from discipline zero series, and was now a transgender guy but still having with his pp) to rape Saori, and so that's mean THE FIRST MAN TO PENETRATE SAORI IS NOT MC BUT THIS TRANSGENDER GUY, this kind of story plotting made me really unacceptable and it's felt like some kind of NTR tag. Ya of course the MC was then having sex with Saori at the end and it's kind of happy ending but I still felt like unacceptable for this kind of plotting where the Saori 's first man not belongs to MC!!

I know this minor NTR thing doesn't bother you all BUT it does bother to me, because through out the entire series, I'm really enjoy watching MC with Saori development(not in sex perspective but in pure love perspective). MC and Saori, they were mutually loving to each other and their relationship also slowly builded up from each ep to another ep until the last(it's like the pure love with no sexual relationship involved, though in ep 5 they almost did it the sexual thing) I will rate this as 7 or 8 for this entire series and this series not my masterpiece anymore because I really can't accept those minor NTR tag plotting, it's felt like I was got a punch from this series🤣
KimiNoNameWaMay 29, 2021 3:00 AM
Berserk always in my heart
Jan 1, 2023 9:38 PM

Apr 2020
OH BROTHER THIS SHOW STINKS!

Holy shit, this was one of the worst things I've seen in a hentai, why even try come up with a story if you're going just to rush it? And the nsfw scenes weren't even good to compesate to the waste of time that was this dumbass plot.
Mar 17, 2023 10:59 PM
Feb 2014
Things went downhill during episode 3 with the construction robot and then got worst, with the sudden principle private army, the sex scenes were the only redeemed quality but it seems like the story went all over the place. If they wanted a powerful family with military wing they should went with that instead of possible implying that Haiyami had a supernatural dick that every girl including Leona wanted.
Aug 11, 2023 7:32 PM

Nov 2010
It's so lame that whenever the sex scene is about to reach the exciting bits, it suddenly ends. This hentai was such a tease, and not in a good way! The boring plot was stealing too many scenes that could've been dedicated to the sex scenes. It should've been 80% sex and 20% plot!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Discipline Episode 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Sep 22, 2010

13 by Bruhkfast »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:52 PM

Poll: » Discipline Episode 1 Discussion

Tracma - Sep 22, 2010

24 by zaidjduu »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:43 AM

Poll: » Discipline Episode 5 Discussion

Monad - Jan 7, 2012

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Discipline Episode 4 Discussion

Zinvy - Sep 24, 2010

15 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:44 PM

Poll: » Discipline Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Sep 23, 2010

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.