Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2008 2:35 PM
Aug 2007
is nanaly really dead?..i dont believe it because suzaku is still alive and the rest...im sure theres something up in next episodes...i dont want to believe it until ill see the next episodes....i mean it shouldnt end up like that..anyway code geass is getting better and i dont want to end that anime...
Aug 11, 2008 2:38 PM

Jan 2008
You must be high on crack if you think they're gonna kill Nunally off screen.

This. Is. ANIME.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 11, 2008 2:49 PM
May 2008
I think anyone they didn't show fried by the bomb is potentially alive.

lelouch could lose EVERYTHING after this episode, but I don't see how he could challenge the emperor without a military. The new UN or whatever can easily usurp the black knights through Todou.

it was great to see Karen in action again, and toss that knight of rounds away like nothing.
seeing her and Suzaku together in the preview forshadows my idea that they could end up against Lelouch together. I expected that from the beginning of this season so it would be nice to be right, even though it would suck.

you guys can argue over her name if you want but id side with it being Karen since she's British, her Japanese mom probably pronounced it Kallen though, hah!
Aug 11, 2008 3:11 PM

Jun 2008
Well, seeing Kallen finally get out of that stupid prison thing made me smile, and then her killing that Vampire 10 of rounds guy made me smile again, but everything else in this episode and most likely in future episodes will just make me want to claw my eyes out.

Cihan said:
You must be high on crack if you think they're gonna kill Nunally off screen.

Good call... your cynicism is somehow refreshing to me.
"All I want in life is someone to put one of my quotes under their sig" -Perposterone
Aug 11, 2008 4:00 PM

Mar 2008
the geass backfired on lelouch ._.;
Aug 11, 2008 4:06 PM

Mar 2008
dsr527 said:
Good call... your cynicism is somehow refreshing to me.

Not so much cynicism as observation...
Didn't Orange die off-screen... twice?

Conjuring deus ex machina at any given time is Code Geass' desmene. Nunally's not dead, she's currently drinking tea in Russia with the Catholic pope. The girl who Rolo tried to rescue is actually a robot created by Lelouch, who had the relevant memories erased. Luckily, the robot used forcefield level 9001 to protect herself from the explosion.

In short: it's Geass, get used to it.
Contrived story, weak characters, yet too fun to hate.

However, if they really had decided to kill her off, it would be a good thing, as the series had ignored Nunally for the majority of R2, focusing rather on Lelouch and his minor development (with him having finally gone full circle...)
Aug 11, 2008 6:07 PM

Mar 2008
Holy crackers. Crazy episode.
Aug 11, 2008 6:24 PM

Apr 2007
mulderman said:
Nayrael said:
After skimming through this topic, am I the only person that found it flaming with total stupidity that Lelouch didn't have Suzaku's geass cancelled when... you know... when he and Orange were trying to kill him? At any point during that (atleast) 4-5 minute span when they were trying to get rid of Suzaku, Orange could've cancelled his geass.

1. Does L.L. even remember the geass at that situation?
2. Who would have tought that it could end up like this? Suzaku is NOT immortal with that. In most cases, it would not make any difference.

Isn't Lulu supposed to be this genious mastermind? Not taking advantage of a brilliant opportunity like this is idiotic.

If anything, L.L. subscribes to the Rube Goldberg school of planning. Two dozen conditions to clear to wipe his nose.

He should have (several episodes ago) had Jeremiah stealthily get close enough to Suzaku ahead of time to cancel his "live" Geass without him even knowing it. Then set up a meeting like he did last episode, re-Geass Suzaku, feed him his orders, including the "live" order if he wanted Suzaku to keep it. Alternately, include an "obedience trigger" like he did with Guilford for convenience.
Aug 11, 2008 6:44 PM

Sep 2007
The episode was EPIC!!!! One of the best episodes by far of the season!!! Kallen was EPIC!!! what a comeback!!! *__* I hope Kallen doesn't dies or betray Zero, if all Black Knights betray Zero then she must stay with him!! >_<

Nina please die SOON!!! >_< like Bradley =) xDD I hope Sayoko will still alive >.< and Guildford dying make me sad ._.

All about Anya, the Schneizel smile and the presence of the emperor confuse me o_o

and please!!! Nunnally survive!!!! >_< because if she dies, she deserves a better death!!

Waiting the next!!! *_*

Kouta~
Aug 11, 2008 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
Nayrael said:
1. Does L.L. even remember the geass at that situation?
2. Who would have tought that it could end up like this? Suzaku is NOT immortal with that. In most cases, it would not make any difference.

1.) He was kind of reminded about it the last episode. And, are you suggesting that Lelouch would forget such a thing during battle?

2.) Well this is stupid. If they were trying to kill him, why would they rather fight a Suzaku struggling with every ounce of his power and existence to stay alive rather than a normal Suzaku? And let me ask you a valid question, when in this series has it not made a difference?

I'll answer that for you. Never.

I'm tempted to agree with Cihan at this point because a part of me believes he is right and this is Code Geass. Another part of me is also thinking that it was a mere act of political correctness not to show Nunnally getting disintegrated on screen given the date this aired and the date the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan.
Aug 11, 2008 7:47 PM

May 2008
To all the guys who think Nunnally is dead, well, I check the official Code Geass and i found out this:

MISSING IN ACTION:
*NUNNALLY
*ASAHINA
*GUILFORD
*ROMEYER
*SAYOKO

The ones who are officially dead are Luciano and the two Glaston knights: David and Edgar

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, CHECK THIS LINK: http://www.geass.jp/correlative.html

And how the MIA got MIA, I guessed that Nina’s bomb must have transported them to another dimension, maybe the World of C, the Sword of akasha or i don’t know, you do the math.

Aug 11, 2008 7:57 PM

Nov 2007
it's possible the emperor teleported some of them before it hit, as his flagship was probably in range. I'm sure there's a reason he's there besides to check up on Lelouch, although its' more likely it's something to do with his ragnarok system.

assuming Nunnaly somehow suvived I'd bet the real reason her eyes are closed is she has a geass she can't turn off.the psychological trauma supposedly made her blind but in reality she could see.
Aug 11, 2008 8:04 PM
Dec 2007
Awesome episode.

I'm actually hoping Nunally is dead, though I doubt it. If she were that'd change the series drastically.

And Lelouch's expression at the end was priceless.
Aug 11, 2008 8:52 PM

Feb 2008
RaitoTheReaper said:
Awesome episode.

I'm actually hoping Nunally is dead, though I doubt it. If she were that'd change the series drastically.

Yeah I kind of doubt she's dead also. Although I love it when a show gives you a big shock in an episode like this one did. I'm going to agree with a lot of people in the forums that it's that the freya has more to do with an alternate dimension. Especially since they showed us a few episodes back when they tested it how the affected area basically disappears rather than blows up.

One thing's for sure though, Lelouch's chess-master strategizing has gone WAY downhill. Sending Rolo in to get Nunnally - who didn't see that coming. And having Jeremiah available with his geass-canceller and not having him cancel Suzaku's live-geass before trying to have Suzaku killed - easy to see that one coming also.
Aug 11, 2008 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
lol at Zero's epic fail xD
Aug 11, 2008 9:28 PM
Jan 2007
Orange?
That is my name of loyalty.

I LOL'd :D

and as expected, Lulu is a dumbass for sending Rolo to retrieve Nunally, not that it mattered anyway though, since Suzaku blew her up :(
Aug 11, 2008 9:53 PM

Apr 2007
I lol'd.

Spoiler: Nunnally hid a Geass of her own and saved herself. Dun dun duuuun!

Aug 11, 2008 10:40 PM
Dec 2007
PandaPuff said:
I lol'd.

Spoiler: Nunnally hid a Geass of her own and saved herself. Dun dun duuuun!

I actually wouldn't put it past this show to give an innocent girl like her a Geass. They're flinging these Geass powers around like Ugg boots! D:
Aug 11, 2008 11:02 PM
Sep 2007
Holy shit.
Aug 11, 2008 11:16 PM

Jan 2008
Oh wow. Nunally probably didn't die.
Aug 11, 2008 11:30 PM

Aug 2008
Wow. Seriously epic. I cant wait for the next episode. xD
To tell the truth I dont like Kallen at all. :|
But I did like the Knightmare she piloted. Other then that I dont like those machines. xD But I think it would be awesome if Nunnally was dead. Giant twist. o.o Because I didnt except her to die. Or if she has Geass would be sweet also. I want C.C. to regain her memories. Man so many things gotta be answered!
Aug 11, 2008 11:42 PM

Jul 2008
Huh.

Everyone got sucked in after the bomb because the air was removed and the surrounding atmosphere was sucked in due to the air pressure difference.

So I guess these things could've happened:

- Everyone got sucked into the orb so Nunally's crushed into the size of a bed bug.
- Matter was destroyed so Nunally's hanging out on heaven's door.
- Everyone got transported somewhere awesome.

They probably got transported.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Aug 11, 2008 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
RaitoTheReaper said:
Awesome episode.

Come on Lelouch, turn that frown upside down!

Aug 12, 2008 12:07 AM

Aug 2008
Brian333 said:
RaitoTheReaper said:
Awesome episode.

Come on Lelouch, turn that frown upside down!

Woaaah. Freaky. xD That just doesnt look like Lelouch at all. xD
Aug 12, 2008 1:05 AM

Sep 2007
W-What the heck?. . .I was looking forward for Guilford to be there a bit longer.
Aug 12, 2008 2:18 AM

May 2008
I feel a bit sorry for Guilford... holy shit, I start to love everyone who dies XD I started to like Euphie, Shirley, and even Guilford after they died.
AND THEY KILLED MY FAV FEMALE NINJA >_< (or not? please not O.O i want her back!)
Can somebody kill Nina, please? She gets on my nerves.
And Orenji, get rid of Suzaku's "Live!" and then Lulu can kill him >_<
Hm, Lulu killed Suzaku's no.1, Euphie, beacuse of Geass. And then, Suzaku killes Lulu's no. 1, Nanally, because of Geass. Interesting.
All in all, epic ep.

Aug 12, 2008 2:27 AM
May 2008
Found this on another forum:
Aug 12, 2008 2:52 AM

Mar 2008
Aeiou said:

- Everyone got sucked into the orb so Nunally's crushed into the size of a bed bug.

Physics is getting a huge hit today lol
Aug 12, 2008 3:03 AM

Jul 2008
Atsushi said:
Found this on another forum:

So the matter was transported into space.

:o
Aug 12, 2008 3:26 AM

Jan 2008
Brian333 said:
Another part of me is also thinking that it was a mere act of political correctness not to show Nunnally getting disintegrated on screen given the date this aired and the date the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan.

Lol, then why show an atomic-like blast in the first place? Those R2 people keep stepping on toes dont they? Not enough that they're annoying me, they have to insult an entire generation of people too!

The way the crappy writing has been going, there's absolutely no way they'd pass up a dying scene with Nunally. No way.

RaitoTheReaper said:

I actually laugh more at this show than I am at Gintama at this point.

Trojun said:
One thing's for sure though, Lelouch's chess-master strategizing has gone WAY downhill. Sending Rolo in to get Nunnally - who didn't see that coming. And having Jeremiah available with his geass-canceller and not having him cancel Suzaku's live-geass before trying to have Suzaku killed - easy to see that one coming also.

I think you'll find the writing has gone downhill. Something a lot of people arent willing to accept. Please dont mistake character inconsistencies for a lack of imagination or common sense on their fictional part. Its the writing thats at fault here, please remember this! You're all getting frustrated at characters when you should be getting frustrated at the idiots who are writing them so badly.

Iri's suggestions on the previous page were decent, wish he was writing this season.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 12, 2008 5:46 AM

Jul 2008
20 bucks says she aint really dead

Any takers?
Aug 12, 2008 9:53 AM

Jul 2007
Cihan said:

Lol, then why show an atomic-like blast in the first place? Those R2 people keep stepping on toes dont they? Not enough that they're annoying me, they have to insult an entire generation of people too!

Freya's Info wants to have a word with you

Perposterone said:
20 bucks says she aint really dead

Any takers?

Although it would remain to be seen on how she survived, Its likely that she did. IMHO it will show the main point of the whole show. Lelouch will snap, but will realize his mistakes and boom as he corrects himself, he finds her alive.

now on if they WILL meet...not so sure. Lelouch might just leave her and others to live their lives in "new world" while he goes away to live quietly ...

Aug 12, 2008 11:35 AM
May 2008
DaeScope said:
Aeiou said:

Physics is getting a huge hit today lol

glad someone else caught that, hahah

did i hear them saying something about the Ashford family paying for karen's Knightmare to be repaired?
deletethiscrapAug 12, 2008 11:42 AM
Aug 12, 2008 11:37 AM

Jul 2008
I'm willing to bet that after this tragity that Lelouche becomes emotionally numb like his father and goes on an all out evil rampage.
Aug 12, 2008 11:53 AM

Jan 2008

I think other people want to have a word with whoever wrote all over that screencap.

But also: I dont understand why you showed me that image...?
Aug 12, 2008 12:33 PM

Apr 2008
Hope that Nina dies in the next ep. Or a least goes crazy over killing all those people. Not that she wansnt crazy already.

But If everybody survived that would be oke 2.

What mr. Vampire said when he died "Stupid monkeys!". Was so Viral in Gurren Lagann. So was the epic new Gurren btw.

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Aug 12, 2008 12:36 PM
Jun 2008
Here I thought it was more of a Frieza line "Damn moneky's!!"

but that's probably because I never saw that other show..
Aug 12, 2008 1:47 PM

Jan 2008
Bakayaro said:
...can Nina die soon? Please?
Completely agreed. Hope fully lelu will control her first and use her to kill Susaku.

But all in all, this was the best episode of the season yet, IMO.
Aug 12, 2008 2:24 PM

Jul 2008
sucks how lelouch own geass on suzaku got nunnaly killed XD
Aug 12, 2008 4:19 PM

Feb 2008
In fact Lelouch is such an Anti-Hero.
All the shit things happens because of him.
Nevertheless awesome Episode.
But I wonder what's left now for 7 more episodes. D:
Aug 12, 2008 4:57 PM

Jun 2008
Nuuuu Gilford!! Thanks to stupid Lulu, he died protecting someone who's not Cornelia (it's bad enough that he manipulated him in the first place... DX) I hope Cornelia gets a chance to take revenge on Lulu.

Aww... Nunnally =( First Euphie, now her.... I guess it's a harsh world, the innocent all die.. As much as I like Nunnallly, I too hope she doesn't make a miraculous comeback, esp after the Lulu freaking out next episode as seen from preview (oh Rolo is soooo dead XD), it'll just ruin it. Lulu's gonna hate Suzaku even more.. even though it's kinda his own fault.

Yes, Black Knights betrayal!! Take him down!

If he really is gonna lose everything important to him, then I'm guessing Kallen will die too (most likely while protecting him). Not sure about CC since now she lost her memories, so I dunno if she counts as someone important to him.

Still want to know the connection between CC and Lulu's mom... hopefully we get to find out more about that.
Aug 12, 2008 6:35 PM

Jun 2007
Oh noes for Nunnally and Guildford!
Wootz for Lulu destroying Rolo-s only loved stuff.
yeah that

This episode was great and hilarious
De-JaY said:
But I wonder what's left now for 7 more episodes. D:

me too
Aug 12, 2008 7:08 PM

Jan 2008
Damn Monkey?!

Lulu is slowly losing the only sanity he has left, which is pretty entertaining X) This episode had quite an Explosive ending! <-- haha! I make myself laugh!

Anyway, as what everyone else is saying, with 7 more episodes something even more shocking is bound to happen soon. Though, after everything from this season, it's anyone's guess to what may happen next. Next episode looks like Rolo finally gets what he deserves because he is just so not cool! Break that cellphone strap Lulu!
Aug 12, 2008 7:23 PM

May 2008
man sazuka's a fukin dumass even though its not his fault, and this is the first anime in my whole life where it actually shows how painfully the bad guys dies(kren killing the vampire of britanna) it always pisses me off that all the other shows only shows how the good people die but never the bad eh?

and couldnt rolo use his time geass to stop the nuc?? lwal

nina a fukin bitch and should just die, no she shouldnt even be on the show in the first place she sould just be a bystander that nobody cares

beefrawmenAug 12, 2008 7:38 PM
Aug 12, 2008 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
beefrawmen said:
man sazuka's a fukin dumass even though its not his fault, and this is the first anime in my whole life where it actually shows how painfully the bad guys dies(kren killing the vampire of britanna) it always pisses me off that all the other shows only shows how the good people die but never the bad eh?

and couldnt rolo use his time geass to stop the nuc?? lwal

nina a fukin bitch and should just die, no she shouldnt even be on the show in the first place she sould just be a bystander that nobody cares

Angst...
Aug 13, 2008 4:36 AM

Apr 2008
That was too much even for my sick mind. I knew, that Suzaku will use Freya, I knew, that Suzaku will be the one most hated for the very end, but Nanali died?! Just like that? No way, Sayoko maybe find way to save her... I hope.

OK, can some of them kill Nina as quick as possible? Lvl of hatred is the same for her as for Suzaku ^^

But real Nanali is still alive ^^ In my theory it's Anya. But... hmm...
Aug 13, 2008 5:10 AM

Feb 2008
Oh crap, poor Nunnaly.
Strongest episode this season. Gave me the same sort of anticipation that season one had but this season appears to be lacking. 7 episodes left~
Aug 13, 2008 5:44 AM
Jul 2018
LolitaDecay said:
Oh crap, poor Nunnaly.
Strongest episode this season. Gave me the same sort of anticipation that season one had but this season appears to be lacking. 7 episodes left~

Lacking is too kind a word for what this season has been.
Aug 13, 2008 11:53 AM
Mar 2008
Rofl if Lelouch just left Suzaku to die in the first place and not have geass him Nunally wouldn't be dead right now. Love how Suzaku always tries to atone for what he has done, but it just owns him. Plus none of the innocents would have died if Lelouch wasn't so greedy. But then again code geass wouldn't be the same or interesting.
Aug 13, 2008 12:48 PM

Apr 2008
I wish the creators eventually showed some consistency and killed some of the characters who, after this episode, should be dead. That includes Nunnaly. Honestly, she's doing virtually nothing during the series and is neither interesting nor cute.

Perhaps then Lelouch would find his aim in avenging his sister = getting rid of Suzaku once and for all?

It was good to finally see Kallen in action (literally owning the battlefield - die Vampire Sir, bitch) but now I'm really curious as to what Charles is up to. And it looks like he will have a scene or two in the next episode, so maybe we won't have too much time with Lelouch's emo-mode.
失われた翼を探して
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Today

5 by Arminken »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.