Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2011 2:24 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nuei's mother is fox youkai, and to control Hyakki Yakou? So Kitsune youkai is planning to do the same thing to control human beings?

Ugly baby has been born. "Blackness" and simple.

Sealing the baby was stopped by tall youkai.

Kitsune youkai doesn't remember about killing Rikuo's father, and she has a blades of fan.

3 karasu are here!! Yay!! Miyu-Miyu's chara!!

It seems like huge eye youkai is responsible for kitsune youkai becoming "kitsune youkai", because the girl Rikuo remembered is a normal girl.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 27, 2011 6:23 AM

Jul 2008
LOVED the episode. Flow was good and there were many Anime-original scenes that made the Final Battle look better (in Manga, it was far too much Rikuo-centric IMO)

Nuei's mother is fox youkai, and to control Hyakki Yakou? So Kitsune youkai is planning to do the same thing to control human beings?

No, she just wants to give birth to her beloved son again. Nue ruled over both Youkai and humans (tough humans were more of victims) and intends to do so again.
Nov 27, 2011 1:20 PM

Jul 2011
I wonder how Rikuo will beat Gitsune...

That eye dude is so suspicious, he will probably try to kill Tsuchi-Gumo with that damaged looking sword....

Anyways very interesting episode like always, great show....
Nov 27, 2011 9:01 PM

Dec 2010
Another great episode, the various fights were good; and the ending makes me want to see the next episode already.

blackblue40 said:
That eye dude is so suspicious, he will probably try to kill Tsuchi-Gumo with that damaged looking sword....

This, wasn't there someone else who already disliked him? that guy i forget his name but the one who "helped" train Rikuo and then later tried to kill him but failed when Rikuo used Equip for the first time.

Well in any case looking forward to the next episode, i wonder what the so called connection is to this person who Rikuo saw as a kid and Gitsune because when the other demons saw her they looked shocked
Nov 28, 2011 7:09 AM
Apr 2008
Loved, loved, loved it! The final battle seems even better than in the manga! Like Nayrael said, the fight in manga was a bit too Rikuo centric but it has been fixed in this anime version. The whole episode is such a treat for us NuraMago fans! I really hope that the next episodes keep this epicness up.

The small flashbacks make me want the third season so bad.

... Okay a bit hyped commenting here. Might come later to edit this comment.
Nov 28, 2011 10:46 AM

Sep 2008
DARN IT, Mamiko Noto almost killed him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 7:00 PM

Mar 2009
^Your precious Mamiko Noto must have ridiculously huge hips.

Seriously, though, how did she give birth to that gigantic baby?
Nov 28, 2011 9:21 PM

Apr 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Another great episode, the various fights were good; and the ending makes me want to see the next episode already.

blackblue40 said:

This, wasn't there someone else who already disliked him? that guy i forget his name but the one who "helped" train Rikuo and then later tried to kill him but failed when Rikuo used Equip for the first time.

Well in any case looking forward to the next episode, i wonder what the so called connection is to this person who Rikuo saw as a kid and Gitsune because when the other demons saw her they looked shocked

The mountain Karasu guys seat was replaced by him
Also the mafia sword guy who died? in the last episode appeared to feel like eye dude didnt belong

and the giant guy clearly said he doesnt know who he is
AND the blinding person appeared in season 1

My guess is that the eye guy is going to "take control" of the giant baby (like he did with akifusa) and he will become the main bad guy, and of course Gitsune will become good some how
Nov 30, 2011 11:53 AM

Jul 2009
Mormegil said:
^Your precious Mamiko Noto must have ridiculously huge hips.

Seriously, though, how did she give birth to that gigantic baby?

Yeah, wtf. I saw the baby and I am like, holy jesus. Must've been painful.
Nov 30, 2011 5:44 PM

Dec 2010
Talamare said:
My guess is that the eye guy is going to "take control" of the giant baby (like he did with akifusa) and he will become the main bad guy, and of course Gitsune will become good some how

That's a interest thought now that i think about it; all though the "baby" is obviously a lot stronger than Akifusa so it will be interesting to see if he can pull it off; all though if it does go that way i see Gitsune being killed off by either the guy with the eye or her own "baby" the irony that it would make alone makes me believe it to be possible if he does indeed take control. Because i can't picture in any way or form Gitsune being a good anything.
Dec 1, 2011 4:01 AM

Feb 2008
Great Tengu of Mount Something was with Kyoto yokai before. [The one who helped in Nura's training, along with Gyuki]. Minagoroshi-Jizo infiltrated Kyoto yokai somehow during past 400 years, I think. Since Tsuchigumo didn't know him, and Tsuchigumo was sealed since last war [400 years ago].

So, Minagoroshi-Jizo had to infiltrate during 400 time frame period.

Also, we saw how he can take control of someone else. I don't believe something like mind-control or memory-control would be weird for him to be able to do?
Dec 1, 2011 4:07 AM

Jul 2008
Also, we saw how he can take control of someone else. I don't believe something like mind-control or memory-control would be weird for him to be able to do?

Only Mind Control can explain how he replaced the Mountain Tengu and managed to make entire Kyoto Clan forget about Tengu's existence. Kinda scary how he can manipulate a Clan filled with so many powerful Ayakashi...
Dec 3, 2011 3:02 PM

Jun 2008
Awesome episode and awesome fights. Gitsune makes that Tanuki guy from season one look like a bad joke. I guess it's true that a show is as good as the antagonist are.
Lame opponents bring a show down. Of course Rikuo is a lot better too but still his cool factor hasn't particularly changed.
This season is pissing on the head of the first season.

InfiniteDestiny said:
Talamare said:

That's a interest thought now that i think about it; all though the "baby" is obviously a lot stronger than Akifusa so it will be interesting to see if he can pull it off; all though if it does go that way i see Gitsune being killed off by either the guy with the eye or her own "baby" the irony that it would make alone makes me believe it to be possible if he does indeed take control. Because i can't picture in any way or form Gitsune being a good anything.

But Gitsune was good in the past. She didn't bother with humans she was ok co-existing with them as we saw from the past flashbacks and as we realize from the things she said in this episode. They became too arrogant and they make her and her sons stance change. They even killed her so they can eat her liver or something and become immortal. They forgot to respect ayakashi.
It seems in the long past she wasn't crazy strong ether but she very strong now because she is immortal and gets reborn even if she dies so every time she appears she reincarnates she become stronger.

Anyway if in the end she become an ally against that guy i will be very happy because i don't want her to go away. She's just so awesome! Rikuo said something about the human girl who's body belongs. I was saying in previous episode about the fact that Gitsune never seemed to know about Rikuo's father. Who killed him? Gitsune or the human girl?
Anyway at least if the human girl somehow survives it will be good but i wonder, will that change her voice because her voice fits her very well and it will be a pity.

Btw they said before that Gitsune probably isn't under the influence of the eye guy so i wonder why did she allowed him to be around her for so long. Did she really need him?
Dec 3, 2011 4:15 PM

Jan 2008
Monad said:

But Gitsune was good in the past. She didn't bother with humans she was ok co-existing with them as we saw from the past flashbacks and as we realize from the things she said in this episode. They became too arrogant and they make her and her sons stance change. They even killed her so they can eat her liver or something and become immortal. They forgot to respect ayakashi.
It seems in the long past she wasn't crazy strong ether but she very strong now because she is immortal and gets reborn even if she dies so every time she appears she reincarnates she become stronger.

Anyway if in the end she become an ally against that guy i will be very happy because i don't want her to go away. She's just so awesome! Rikuo said something about the human girl who's body belongs. I was saying in previous episode about the fact that Gitsune never seemed to know about Rikuo's father. Who killed him? Gitsune or the human girl?
Anyway at least if the human girl somehow survives it will be good but i wonder, will that change her voice because her voice fits her very well and it will be a pity.

Btw they said before that Gitsune probably isn't under the influence of the eye guy so i wonder why did she allowed him to be around her for so long. Did she really need him?

(fair amount of spoilers in the spoiler tag below, though all of it should be explained next episode or the episode after)

IIRC,

Anyways, I'm really liking the fight scenes for this season, the BGM is fantastic with it too.
Dec 13, 2011 11:19 AM
May 2009
Great episode!

and...OMG you coul see nipples of the black beauty *__*
Jun 9, 2012 2:57 AM

Aug 2010
How come i feel like i've seen the guy with those eyes before? (who made nurarihyon n karasu tengu). Cant wait to see who that old man is and an explanation of the past (the part when gitsune was young and she killed rihan)!
Apr 7, 2015 11:29 PM

Aug 2013
Finally the eyeball freak makes his move ?
Jul 25, 2023 5:49 AM

Nov 2010
Good fight!

I like that Hagoromo still carries her school bag using one of her tails. I also like her assortment of weapons based on the number of her tails. I wonder if she'll get to use all her weapons.

There's more to what's happening. Interesting. I'm looking to the revelations!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2011

13 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 9, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 3 Discussion

Nayrael - Jul 17, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 18, 2011

102 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 23 Discussion

lc94 - Dec 16, 2011

28 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

29 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.