Forum Settings
Forums
Doubt
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2008 1:24 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
nooooooooooooooooo cliffhanger.

well it was to be expected i guess. so i has all come down to this eh.
Jul 30, 2008 1:42 PM

Aug 2007
Wtf was that.
What a fucking cliffhanger.
I have my vote that it's someone he doesn't know...
Jul 30, 2008 3:22 PM

Oct 2007
OK, you both commented on the cliffhanger, but no-one commented on the messed up wolf...
He/She is holding the axe ready to swing down, and gets hit at the leg. He has enough strength left to run away very fast, but does not bother to swing the axe down to get him! What was that? You ogt hit on the leg, does not matter, swing the axe down and you win, dont just run away!

Come on, that was messed up, unless the wolf really did not want to kill him, which is what happened at the previous chapter...
Jul 30, 2008 10:43 PM

Sep 2007
CLIFFHANGER!!! T___T

It has to be Mitsuki!!! o_o That's would be reason why the wolf have hard moments trying to kill Yuu and that doesn't happen before in other deaths.

Kouta~
Jul 30, 2008 11:08 PM

Sep 2007
nooooooooooooooooo cliffhanger.

Faust has taken the words out of my mouth. I think that I agree with Kouta mostly, but Yuu's reaction at the end of the chapter still leaves me guessing.
Jul 31, 2008 4:37 AM
Feb 2008
i feel like it's Rei... don't know why. it's a stupid guess, really since they all saw her die n stuff but maybe she feigned her own death O_o lol ok i'm outta ideas.
Jul 31, 2008 6:07 AM

May 2008
Well everyone has said it, I might as well too... Cliffhanger T_T... I wanna know

I dunno anymore who it could be... And whats with the dripping blood everywhere... I understand it in the room where Eiji is held but why in the bathroom? Is the wolf wounded or something?

I was just thinking... what if he takes off the mask thing and ends up looking at himself and then realising that its some messed up lost twin or something like that... Actually I think I would complain about such an ending but it would make the insane hospital setting make some more sense and the data file could have been about people who he knows or something of the sort...

meh... me and my odd theorys
Jul 31, 2008 8:17 AM

Oct 2007
crimsoneyes: i think your theory is quite weird
btw i agree with rika_mirimo, from the beginning i have a feeling that it was Rei, because it was said that the wolf is between sheeps, so it can not be someone from outside, and also don´t forget she is Hypnotic Girl, so she can feign being on wheelchair and her death
Jul 31, 2008 10:52 AM

Jun 2008
It could be possible actually. Crimsoneyes' theory, that is. Instead maybe it was him all along, but he didn't know? Kinda like a Fight Club ending.

or maybe Mitsuki? I don't know why, but I keep thinking it's her..

Either way, will the next chapter be the ending of Doubt?
Jul 31, 2008 9:41 PM
Nov 2007
i think the wolf is being forced to kill him
maybe Rei hypnotized Mitsuki or something last minute.

hmm.
how many more chapters are there anyway, like 2?
mehmeh.

&the all-essential
CLIFFHANGER T________T
Aug 1, 2008 1:18 AM
Jul 2008
you i noticed that theres a few references to mitsuki's dad. maybe its him doing it, since he's a cop and all. would explain the records.
Aug 1, 2008 11:27 AM

Jan 2008
awesome chapter but the such a cliffhanger >,>
i think it could be mitsuki or haruka o,o
Aug 1, 2008 11:58 PM
Aug 2008
Oh well, at least we only have to wait til August 12th...

*sob*

And I thought I was the only one who thought of twin taken at birth, taken to insane asylum, got free and killed everyone. Oh and I want Yuu to escape afterwards then find out that the asylum's on an island.
Oh, and I've done lots of finger pointing in eiji's direction since we never see the face of the hanging corpse, and yuu never sees him killed so he could have replaced it with the body of a previous player. (me trying to look cool and intellectual)
sebaschanAug 2, 2008 12:47 AM
Aug 2, 2008 1:04 AM
Aug 2008
No wait! It is mitsuki and the cause is the last panel on Chapter 1 page 22
Aug 4, 2008 5:19 AM

Feb 2008
I started reading this manga just yesterday but i can't wait to know who is under the mask!

Yuu is the main character so he is innocent. (obvious)
Hajima is bleeding to death, so it is not him.
Eiji is dead, his hand was cut off and that wasn't a fake so the body is neither.
Haruka is dead, just as Eiji the head couldn't be a fake.
The drugged baldy is dead, plus he got too much morphine to be able to do anything.
Hajima said that while Yuu was gone, THEY were attacked so it's not Mitsuki.

The only remaining are Rei or new character.
Rei could have faked her paralysis and death since the beginning and was then able to move freely. Plus her phone is the one with the Lying wolf screen
There could have been another person in the building as well. No one knew the bald man so it's natural to think there could be one more player that was hiding himself all this time.

There is one thing that has been bothering me, what if the wolf is supposed to take the identity of the first rabbit he kill? Aside from Mitsuki, Yuu has never seen the faces of the other players.
LaurentiusAug 4, 2008 5:27 AM
Aug 5, 2008 6:57 AM

Feb 2008
I bet it's Mitsuki.
I swear it seems he was way too shocked by that.
Aug 6, 2008 1:56 PM
Jun 2008
Well, like everyone else << cliffhanger (from hell)

I only started reading this a few days ago, and, frankly, this is an amazing little manga- I say that likely because I love psychological conflict in story lol

Anyway, regarding the identity, there's two main possibilities that I can see occurring.

Firstly, Rei. The very fact that she was dead the moment the game started was something that striked me as odd. Add on to that with the fact that the door to that place is locked and that she was indeed a hypnotist (or claimed to be), and that makes her a likely subject, in my opinion, seeing how she could have faked it all.

Secondly, a new player, but, from the way that Yuu looked, I find that a little unlikely, which points me back to Rei.

Mitsuki being an option strikes me as unlikely, as Hajime did say that THEY were attacked- but that raises a question, in my point of view, as he did not appear to have any wounds, despite the wolf attacking. Why would the wolf just pass Hajime up at that point, yet stab him later? I find that just a bit odd, but nothing concrete to make another option.

Also, one good question comes from the fact that Haruka called Rei's phone inside of the complex. It was a little after that that Yuu found the head, but, what I'm looking for is (firstly) whose phone did she use and (secondly) how did she know that Yuu had Rei's phone?

Well, too many theories lol

I'm enjoying this, to say the least, though I hate the cliffhanger -_-
Aug 8, 2008 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
It better not be a new character..! D<
Aug 13, 2008 1:58 AM

Jun 2008
Probably Rei. Damn, can't wait.
Aug 13, 2008 9:00 PM

May 2008
It's a guy who is the wolf. It can't be a girl because if you look at the wolf closely there are no boobs. Easy deductioning haha.

Aug 17, 2008 10:44 PM

Mar 2007
I say its a guy same reason reynekun said XDD
Maybe it is Mitsuki w/some other ally[guy] in the building
cause I find it strangee how she supposely "died"
Jul 6, 2009 1:19 AM
Apr 2009
If it's just some random middle-aged guy, I'll laugh my ass off.
Dec 29, 2009 7:29 PM

Aug 2009
When the wolf was behind the door, my heart just stopped for a moment.

And the wolf cna't be a girl, as said above. No boobs and no girlish figure. :/ Hmm.
The next chapter shall decide!
May 8, 2010 3:22 AM

Dec 2009
Cliffhanger...
Mar 14, 2011 5:26 AM

Aug 2010
It some guy under hypnosis...
Nov 4, 2014 10:36 AM

Dec 2010
crimsoneyes said:
[spoilerWell everyone has said it, I might as well too... Cliffhanger T_T... I wanna know

I dunno anymore who it could be... And whats with the dripping blood everywhere... I understand it in the room where Eiji is held but why in the bathroom? Is the wolf wounded or something?

I was just thinking... what if he takes off the mask thing and ends up looking at himself and then realising that its some messed up lost twin or something like that... Actually I think I would complain about such an ending but it would make the insane hospital setting make some more sense and the data file could have been about people who he knows or something of the sort...

meh... me and my odd theorys[/spoiler]
He could as well be Santa Claus if we go at it like this.

And that **** cliffhanger..
Sep 24, 2015 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
Propably this is were is going to get stupid. Hope I am wrong.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Dec 8, 2015 1:40 PM

Oct 2014
fucking cliffhangers man. I hate them.
Dec 10, 2016 4:05 PM

Mar 2015
IS IT REI!?! PLEASE TELL ME IT IS!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 19 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 25, 2009

48 by KanYeeT »»
Sep 13, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 16 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 25, 2008

22 by KanYeeT »»
Sep 13, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sMug - Mar 14, 2009

109 by Lincompoop »»
May 4, 2023 1:32 AM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 18 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 13, 2009

30 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 3, 2008

21 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.