Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2011 4:13 PM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice!

A lot of Setsuna in this chapter which I can wholly appreciate! Also, the shot of her bowing on the floor was some damn fine piece of artwork!

Eva wrestling with setsuna was hilarious too!
Oct 21, 2011 5:05 PM

Feb 2008
eva's face was rather.....

are they finally going to get serious and get over this...comedy routine.
Oct 21, 2011 6:40 PM

Dec 2007
Instant awesome just add Setsuna and Eva.
Next chapter seems quite promising, finally real Eva will see full power Magia Erebea Negi, and we might learn if he has turned into a demon or not.

PD: (sigh) I really hate the infamous not-really-a-couple-since-they-never-say-anything-specific-about-it-and-leaves-interpetration-to-readers, specially after suffering the ridiculous proportions it can reach on MSLN season 3. Konoka will unknowingly torture Setsuna for the rest of her life if that's going to be the case here.
undead_blopaOct 21, 2011 6:44 PM
Oct 21, 2011 9:31 PM

Dec 2010
Great Chapter, reading this makes me realize all over again just how big Negi's harem is lol, but anyway it seems like the story is starting to move along again,and even though i didn't mind this little comedy mini arc it makes me look forward to this "price" which Negi and Asuna paid,

undead_blopa said:
Next chapter seems quite promising, finally real Eva will see full power Magia Erebea Negi, and we might learn if he has turned into a demon or not.

My theory on that is he isn't human anymore but he is more like a hybrid, but that's just my thought on it and he obviously isn't like Eva since she is a Shinso and Negi obviously isn't so if he is indeed not human than it is of a different variation all together, since if i remember he was the first to absorb it completely in his body which i don't think Eva did (she just created it and used it for a time). Well anyhow something i have always thought that might affect their "normal school lives" (Negi and Asuna) is there aging which both appear to be far different than humans so if anything their normal little school life wouldn't last, perhaps the reason for the final lesson? Well looking forward to the next chapter for sure.
InfiniteDestinyOct 21, 2011 9:39 PM
Oct 21, 2011 10:06 PM

Mar 2009
I fear that Setsuna is stuck with Konocha for life after than Denki Anma attack from Evanegline. Lots of fanservice, humour this chapter :)
Oct 22, 2011 1:49 AM

Nov 2010
Great chapter. Lol at Setsuna questioning herself again. AGAIN.

New Favorite pairing. Asuna and Konoha raping Setsuna.

Also, was that bath towel scene involving Konoha proof that the full pactio procedure involves going all the way? Not like it was in question, but is that finally solid proof?

Also the title of this chapter mentioned marriage, yet I did not see one bit of marriage in this chapter. What gives.
Oct 22, 2011 4:57 AM

Feb 2010
Setsuna yuri fantasy are priceless.
Oct 22, 2011 6:50 AM

Dec 2007
Kalamity-kun said:
Also, was that bath towel scene involving Konoha proof that the full pactio procedure involves going all the way? Not like it was in question, but is that finally solid proof?

It's more likely what Setsuna thinks a permanent paction involves, while inside her delusions. We have all seen her Cosmo Entelecheia, so that much is to be expected XD
That is, unless Setsuna is actually aware of what a full Pactio requires, of course.

Kalamity-kun said:
Also the title of this chapter mentioned marriage, yet I did not see one bit of marriage in this chapter. What gives.

Some people in other forums believe that is what Eva meant with the sacrifice: A (future?) marriage between Negi and Asuna. I personally think it's related to the "now I can't get married" line said in manga after being seen naked, so if Setsuna's fantasies were real, then she'd have to "take responsibility" and marry Konoka.
Anyway, aside from those assumptions, I have yet to find a person who definitely knows what does the title mean.
Oct 22, 2011 8:40 AM

Dec 2010
undead_blopa said:
Some people in other forums believe that is what Eva meant with the sacrifice: A (future?) marriage between Negi and Asuna. I personally think it's related to the "now I can't get married" line said in manga after being seen naked, so if Setsuna's fantasies were real, then she'd have to "take responsibility" and marry Konoka.
Anyway, aside from those assumptions, I have yet to find a person who definitely knows what does the title mean.

I kind of thought that since they both appeared at the end the way they did (and the title and such) but since the Asuna ending is one often implied or guessed at for one of the possible final "happy" endings i don't see how it would be a "sacrifice" to get married, as for the possibility of not getting married at all i can see how that would be a "sacrifice" but cant see how it connects to the project he is working on which I'm assuming is what the sacrifice is related to.

Oh a little side question, after all that Negi has done has he changed the future in the sense that everything related to Chao is gone? that he will get married and have a kid(s?), that Chao is his descendent, etc or does that future remain as things currently stand?
Oct 22, 2011 8:50 AM

Nov 2010
No. According to Steins;Gate, achieving the future that Chao could not achieve will not erase Chaos existence in the current timeline. Diverging worldlines yada yada yada.
Oct 22, 2011 9:27 AM

Dec 2010
Kalamity-kun said:
No. According to Steins;Gate, achieving the future that Chao could not achieve will not erase Chaos existence in the current timeline. Diverging worldlines yada yada yada.

lol, awesome show by the way
Feb 8, 2017 2:58 AM

Jun 2009
Haha, Secchan is so awesome, I just love her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 355 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ichig0fan - Mar 10, 2012

195 by sookydoobee »»
Mar 26, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 19, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 19, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 46 Discussion

Deago - Jul 15, 2022

1 by KeyboardKlutz »»
Aug 19, 2022 11:39 AM

» Who he ends up with and how many

Radtoter - Sep 28, 2021

1 by asiank0ala »»
Jun 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 14 Discussion

R2 - Oct 27, 2017

1 by Mattinator95 »»
Mar 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.