Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2011 3:46 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
(Episode 11)

The part about the talk about the couple was male friends and one of them becoming female is really interesting. And the daughter of them wants to be a guy.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 21, 2011 12:53 AM
Dec 2010
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
(Episode 11)

The part about the talk about the couple was male friends and one of them becoming female is really interesting. And the daughter of them wants to be a guy.

Your comment made me lawl
Nov 2, 2011 2:19 PM
Nov 2011
Mostly I wanna fangirl about SHIINA AND YUKIIIIII I wish they had more than less than half an episode though...

It's not subbed yet, but I was able to understand most of the episodes (at least from reading the manga).
Dec 1, 2011 4:39 PM
May 2009
Wat
Ahem, nice to see Shi's and Yuki's stories in the anime. I STILL wonder how exactly did that influence Shu and Yoshino, but still, it's just nice to see different stories of people who wanted to be the other gender.
Man, this anime was really outstanding.
Dec 3, 2011 12:05 PM

Jun 2009
Really enjoyed the episode, I am happy we got to hear Yuki and Shiina’s story, back in their teenage days. It struck a chord with me, in an odd way.
I don’t know why, but I was somehow expecting — mistakenly, as it is supposed to be on episode 12, I completely forgot about that — a slightly longer version of the play. It’s a shame we never got that.

Either way, Hourou Musuko stays true and still wonderful ♥ I’ll have to rewatch the last episode and tie ends now~
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Dec 9, 2011 7:03 PM

Aug 2008
I heard spoilers about it but I'm still surprised about Yuki's past.
I really like Hourou Musuko, I hope there will be a season 2 but I don't think my wish is going to come true :(
Jan 14, 2012 3:12 AM

Jul 2011
Wow, I almost forgot how great this series really is.
OrangeHollow.png
Dec 24, 2012 6:19 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I loved seeing more of how Yuki and Shiina got together.
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 27, 2020 1:04 AM
May 2020
Anisamar said:
Really enjoyed the episode, I am happy we got to hear Yuki and Shiina’s story, back in their teenage days. It struck a chord with me, in an odd way.
I don’t know why, but I was somehow expecting — mistakenly, as it is supposed to be on episode 12, I completely forgot about that — a slightly longer version of the play. It’s a shame we never got that.

Either way, Hourou Musuko stays true and still wonderful ♥ I’ll have to rewatch the last episode and tie ends now~

Where can I watch this special episode?
Oct 27, 2020 1:05 AM
May 2020
Crrrrrow said:
Mostly I wanna fangirl about SHIINA AND YUKIIIIII I wish they had more than less than half an episode though...

It's not subbed yet, but I was able to understand most of the episodes (at least from reading the manga).

Where can I watch this special episode?
Jul 13, 2023 8:30 PM

Feb 2019
And so ends Nitori x Anna ;-; though it was true it was less a romantic relationship and more sibling-like

I totally like Maho x Seya though, need more scenes with them. I'm guessing Maho's sudden 大好き was because Seya seemed to care about Nitori and Maho, being the tsundere that she is, actually cares about her younger brother and loves how her boyfriend too cares about him?
ShikkakkuJul 14, 2023 2:42 AM
Aug 7, 2023 3:30 AM

Oct 2016
Eh, some extra scenes were nice, but as a whole both versions feel like they need what can be seen in the other, with this particular one not adding that much as a whole. Guess the manga would have both and thus making it the only trully complete version.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Specials Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 20, 2011

5 by ezaya »»
Oct 14, 2016 11:08 AM

» Any idea of umee plans on subbing these?

Devdan - Sep 24, 2011

0 by Devdan »»
Sep 24, 2011 9:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.