Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2011 1:54 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST.
----------------------------------------
Now this was a really heart warming ending where Yunji and his wife along with there kid travel across the sea to find Kakuri, and when they reunited it was so great and really touchy.. the country they chose was japan and the ending question was really powerful, My thoughts on this manga are nothing but greatness everyone should read this manga and it is full of darkness and light..
RascoNov 26, 2011 12:41 PM

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 17, 2012 7:19 AM

Jul 2009
sorry for late reply , but finished bokko yesterday ^^
Well this manga from start to end never stoped to amaze me , and only one thing is weird for me , why is it so not popular ? o.0 Hardly ever do I find something on such a high level of plot , character development and climat in whole production .
This needs more attention .
Jun 17, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2010
loskierek said:
sorry for late reply , but finished bokko yesterday ^^
Well this manga from start to end never stoped to amaze me , and only one thing is weird for me , why is it so not popular ? o.0 Hardly ever do I find something on such a high level of plot , character development and climat in whole production .
This needs more attention .

Your right, this was very excellent. At first when You start to read it, it doesn't seem that great.. but giving it a chance from start to finish You'll see how great this manga is. Glad someone else enjoyed it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 11, 2014 11:22 AM

Dec 2007
I really enjoyed this manga and hope more people find it :)
Jan 2, 2015 1:03 PM

Dec 2011
The ending was a little bit rushed, but I liked anyway. Good manga!
Jul 18, 2015 7:07 AM

Oct 2013
the manga was extremely exciting! but the ending was not the thing i expected.. it was too fast, the whole talk about "getting the trust of the people" was not important anymore and the important fight were only 3 sites long (when they killed the king of shi). I really would liked to see a similar plot as in the first arc, when kakuri fought together with the peasants and dominated a big army of soldiers. But it ended with fighting some insects and parasites.. but it get's 8/10!

May 22, 2017 4:00 PM

May 2016
i feel the same way about how people are saying that it was rushed. the whole point during the ending of the series was to defend the city of sei against shin, yet we don't really get anything from it. we get a small panel showing that the king of shin was killed, yet he was built up to be this person who wanted to conquer the entirety of china. i do feel a bit disappointed about the series being rushed in the end because half the time i was lost as to what was happening, but in the end i did enjoy the series.

Feb 10, 2018 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
Loved this manga. The execution was good, and the strategies were interesting to see.
Jul 25, 2019 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
I really wanted to like this manga and I really did until it didn't became strategic manga anymore and just adventure which wasn't that interesting still was engaging but became very tiring to read when heroine was introduced and Kakuri was kept getting caught for 241th times. The last few developments were rushed feels like the story was suppose to be longer than it was. At least I liked how the story concluded.
removed-userJul 25, 2019 2:19 PM
Sep 6, 2019 8:04 AM
Feb 2014
The manga was pretty good overall. The tactics and the story had it ups and downs. The ending chapters were extremely rushed. Battles were skipped and it felt like important events were skipped too. It was a very off putting ending but it did have a happy ending. Jus extremely rushed.
Dokia
Sep 3, 2023 6:24 AM

Sep 2013
...What the heck were the last few chapters of this series? Unfortunately I wasn't really able to glean what the author wanted to say with the overall story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokko Chapter 1 Discussion

Rasco - Oct 14, 2011

3 by darthtruder »»
Feb 27, 7:06 PM

» how much you liked the manga Bokko?

Huss - Sep 5, 2018

5 by llagrok »»
Feb 6, 2022 1:18 AM

Poll: » Bokko Chapter 40 Discussion

Rasco - Oct 18, 2011

1 by Mell8 »»
Apr 30, 2017 2:12 AM

Poll: » Bokko Chapter 32 Discussion

Rasco - Oct 18, 2011

1 by Mell8 »»
Apr 27, 2017 10:48 AM

Poll: » Bokko Chapter 30 Discussion

Rasco - Oct 18, 2011

2 by FunnyKira »»
Jan 8, 2017 4:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.