Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (95) « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 70 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2011 10:48 PM

Apr 2010
Thanks guys~ appreciated it. great to know that I can make something good in a night ^w^

Razer said:
Updated my profile....well to be honest it's actually the first time I've done ANYTHING to my profile so I wouldn't really call it "updated", more like "created".

It was more just cos the "Nothing yet" was starting to bother me so I just threw a load of tl'dr and left it at that xD

@Wiibii
Oh god, that is one kickass profile. That would definitely make a better facebook, that's for sure. Loving those "posts" :D

I like it. Simple. My only problem with it is the font of the text, it looks out of place with the design... but its probably just me :)
Mar 26, 2011 10:08 AM

Jan 2010
Wiibii said:

I like it. Simple. My only problem with it is the font of the text, it looks out of place with the design... but its probably just me :)

Thanks ^ ^. Hmm yeah, it worked before when I first put it in. I think the problem is I added in my username at the top in a completely different font and that's overpowering it. So now it feels like the main text is out of place as opposed to that header... maybe? Can't really be bothered to fix that though xD.
But am thinking of removing the girl in the centre.
Mar 26, 2011 11:45 AM

Feb 2008
Wiibii said:
Thanks guys~ appreciated it. great to know that I can make something good in a night ^w^

It's funny how most of one-night profiles turn out great, while profiles which were done for a while turn out not so good.
At least, that's the way with me. When I have fresh idea, I make good profiles in few hours. But when I take it easy, profiles turn out bad. >.>
Mar 26, 2011 4:59 PM

Jan 2010
SnG said:
It's funny how most of one-night profiles turn out great, while profiles which were done for a while turn out not so good.
At least, that's the way with me. When I have fresh idea, I make good profiles in few hours. But when I take it easy, profiles turn out bad. >.>

Lol maybe because if you do it in one go you can create a profile on that one theme without distraction? Whereas if you spread the load over a number of days, you might lose focus on exactly what you originally wanted to do.
Then again, there are probably those who do better taking their time anyway.
Mar 26, 2011 5:15 PM

Feb 2008
Razer said:
SnG said:

Lol maybe because if you do it in one go you can create a profile on that one theme without distraction? Whereas if you spread the load over a number of days, you might lose focus on exactly what you originally wanted to do.
Then again, there are probably those who do better taking their time anyway.

Yeah, that makes sense. xD
Well, I guess it's all individual, like everything else in this world. x)
Mar 26, 2011 9:44 PM

Mar 2009
Razer,
I love that header :D and yeah, removing the girl in the center (if you mean the tiny one with the red eye) might help. Though at the moment it gives your profile a bit more depth (can't really tell though, since I haven't seen it without the girl). The main text is fine to me too, though it might help to play with the anti-aliasing ("None" "Strong" "Smooth" etc) a bit to see whichever one is clearer. Right now the main text is kinda fuzzy and hard to read. Also, there's no drop shadow in the rest of your profile as far as I can see, so why the drop shadow on the main text?
Please link the original image for that girl in the background! (the one also in your sig)

Wiibii, seriously, I love it :D So funny!
Mar 28, 2011 6:34 AM

Aug 2008
Finally an update after months of hiatus.. I'm starting to lost my inspirations, really.

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Mar 28, 2011 6:42 AM

Apr 2010
Rukayex said:
Razer,
Wiibii, seriously, I love it :D So funny!

haha.... glad my crappy sense of humour got through :D

xKirin said:
Finally an update after months of hiatus.. I'm starting to lost my inspirations, really.

Yet again.... your profiles do not dissapoint :)
Mar 28, 2011 2:00 PM
Sep 2010
Wiibii said:
you updated? I can only see some pokemon thing :(

It probably wasn't loading at the time >:

eL_marco said:
@Lenfried: I would get rid of that drop shadow for your random favorites pictures. And I don't know if it would look nice but you should try adding some kind of orange tint over those images to match the rest of your profile.

I was actually considering these very things but was unsure. I would definitely take these into consideration when making my second version.
Apr 2, 2011 5:10 PM

Dec 2010
Welp, I just finished my first attempt at updating my profile. Let me know what you think.
Apr 3, 2011 9:08 AM

Apr 2010
Bartholoman7 said:
Welp, I just finished my first attempt at updating my profile. Let me know what you think.

I like it.... did u draw the pig and dog urself? :O
Apr 3, 2011 3:47 PM

Dec 2010
Wiibii said:
Bartholoman7 said:

I like it.... did u draw the pig and dog urself? :O

yeah I did
Apr 6, 2011 5:43 AM

Sep 2009
At last ....i just updated my profiles ~
it really giving hard time ...
feedback is needed ^^
Apr 6, 2011 8:55 PM

Mar 2009
BlackSnake56 said:
feedback is needed ^^

@___@ Oh man, those colors.. I like the shapes, really I do, but the colors make my brain hurt. I can't focus on anything without something in me starting to go EEEEE. It's just that... THAT BLUE... and THAT YELLOW... either one alone might be okay, but together they're a deadly combination.
Other than that... dunno, maybe you might want to add more text next time, this one seems just a tiny, tiny bit heavy on images (and not-too-subtle blocks of color) and less of other things. P: You seem to be pretty good at designing with these techy shapes, keep it up!
Apr 10, 2011 6:09 AM

Jan 2009
Profile updated~ Feedback is appreciated. I went for a simple design, and I've been working on it here and there when I took the time to over the past couple of months due to uni. I kinda lost sight of what I had intended to make in the first place, like usual. ^____^;;;
Apr 13, 2011 10:39 AM

Dec 2010
Chidashi said:
Profile updated~ Feedback is appreciated. I went for a simple design, and I've been working on it here and there when I took the time to over the past couple of months due to uni. I kinda lost sight of what I had intended to make in the first place, like usual. ^____^;;;

Looks pretty good! Too bad MAL can't let you change the color of the links or else it would have been a perfect profile theme :)

Apr 15, 2011 3:21 PM

Apr 2009
Rukayex said:
BlackSnake56 said:
feedback is needed ^^

@___@ Oh man, those colors.. I like the shapes, really I do, but the colors make my brain hurt. I can't focus on anything without something in me starting to go EEEEE. It's just that... THAT BLUE... and THAT YELLOW... either one alone might be okay, but together they're a deadly combination.
Other than that... dunno, maybe you might want to add more text next time, this one seems just a tiny, tiny bit heavy on images (and not-too-subtle blocks of color) and less of other things. P: You seem to be pretty good at designing with these techy shapes, keep it up!

^What Ruka-chan said.
How about making one of the 2 colours dark grey? The contrast would be better and it wouldn't be blinding ;)
A little hint: try thinking that a profile is like a biiiig signature :) 'cause your sig is NEAT :D

Chidashi said:

Looks good! Not quite my style, but it's really good!
The only thing... I think the first render of the Kagamine duo doesn't fit the design ^^"

-> Mine's updated too (not too great, just tried to keep it simple)
Apr 15, 2011 3:30 PM

Mar 2009
^ Looks nice! :3 Just a little hard to read the intro at the top. Maybe increase the % opacity of the glow, and decrease the size (~5px or so, shrink to 3 or 4px). Or make the glow color for the top and bottom edges darker, the middle seems dark enough.
Apr 15, 2011 3:50 PM

Apr 2009
Hmmm... like this? :3
Apr 15, 2011 4:32 PM

Mar 2009
? It looks the same to me. This is the part I meant:

Increasing the glow on the text over there will make it easier to read. :)

Edit: Actually, is the layer for the intro under the white gradient? I think that's what's making it harder to read. Try moving the layer with the intro text to the top! :3
Apr 15, 2011 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
Got it~
I'll fix it tomorrow, 2AM right now :P
Apr 17, 2011 1:49 AM

Mar 2011
I just finished my first profile picture. What do you think? Is it bad?

Apr 17, 2011 3:36 PM

Feb 2010
new design is ready! :D
Apr 22, 2011 11:06 AM

Jan 2009
Made a layout for TheFramedAngel: Here. Feedback is greatly appreciated~
Apr 24, 2011 6:17 AM

Oct 2009
black-ALICE said:
I just finished my first profile picture. What do you think? Is it bad?

I like. Looks like abstract met expressionism.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2011 3:29 PM

Jul 2010
New season; new profile! I especially like the color scheme. ^^

Apr 27, 2011 3:13 AM
Jan 2010
@black-ALICE
I like it! Really nice, especially for your 1st. +I have a thing for old golden frames x3 I'd prefer it with a less vivid pink, but that's just me.

@Koutaku
Pretty. I like everything about it, gives off a pleasant atmosphere.
Apr 27, 2011 5:39 AM

Jan 2009
New profile~
Pokemon ftw~ <3
Apr 27, 2011 6:48 AM

Sep 2009
@Onyxthegreat

nice profile, well organized and you just made me want to watch Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae now.

@junichi

superb !! <3
really like it and looked good to me
Apr 27, 2011 9:14 AM

Jul 2010
BlackSnake56 said:
@Onyxthegreat

nice profile, well organized and you just made me want to watch Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae now.

You should, it's great! That's one more converted to watching it. =P
And thanks for the compliment!
OnyxthegreatApr 27, 2011 10:29 AM

Apr 27, 2011 6:53 PM

Mar 2009
@junichi: Cute. Those reflections might look a bit better if you had them fading out sooner, before they hit that diagonal stripes bar. ;)

@Onyx: I like that picture up top, but that in combination with rising sun + graph paper grid looks kinda strange to me. ):
Apr 28, 2011 1:23 AM

Jan 2009
Ah thank you for the tip Rukayex!
I editted some small mistakes together with that.
How does it look now? Better or should I edit it even further? ^^

PS... love your profile <3
Senjougahara is love :D
Apr 28, 2011 1:44 AM

Oct 2009
junichi said:
Ah thank you for the tip Rukayex!
I editted some small mistakes together with that.
How does it look now? Better or should I edit it even further? ^^

PS... love your profile <3
Senjougahara is love :D

Love your Pokemon design, nicely done!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2011 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DoubleDango

Watched ep 3 of Denpa and fell in love with Touwa.

Had to get that tilting shot into my profile as well as the new ED.

Never knew they actually redrew each frame when doing these shots, so many inconsistencies with the background and stuff so I had to mask lol.

I saved 98 images from ep 3.
Apr 29, 2011 7:56 AM

Aug 2008
DoubleDango said:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DoubleDango

Watched ep 3 of Denpa and fell in love with Touwa.

Had to get that tilting shot into my profile as well as the new ED.

Never knew they actually redrew each frame when doing these shots, so many inconsistencies with the background and stuff so I had to mask lol.

I saved 98 images from ep 3.

For some reasons i actually didn't consider it as a 'profile' since what i saw was just some screenshots with the word 'dango' spammed on it. :/

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Apr 29, 2011 8:20 PM

Oct 2009
Well it doesn't have to be considered a profile, just eye candy for me.

:X
Apr 30, 2011 2:42 AM

Feb 2008
I updated my profile after few months. :DDDDD

DoubleDango said:
Well it doesn't have to be considered a profile, just eye candy for me.

:X

Why are you reporting to this thread then? :T
May 3, 2011 8:23 AM
Jan 2010
^ lovely. nice and simple. me likes.

and i updated mine too. not really what i had in mind but i like it. i guess.. im kinda braindead now and i cant telll anymore what looks good and what isnt.. so any feedback would be appreciated. :D
May 3, 2011 8:32 AM

Apr 2010
@AlanViBritannia i like ur profile... only problem is fonts.. ^w^
@zoknimano weeew... really creative. I like it. but then again, I don't like the fonts @w@ p.s I love the song and the movie that is playing in the background is actually one of most favourite movie of all time (metropolis) :D :D

I seriously think I have a problem with fonts... orz.
May 3, 2011 10:46 AM

Feb 2009
Made a new profile! Sorry if it's not that good ^^" i've just started using photoshop and im a complete amateur. How did i do as a beginner?

May 4, 2011 2:35 PM

Dec 2010
made my first profile...check out my page..

May 5, 2011 9:53 AM

Apr 2010
@Happypanda I like it.. its not epic, but a good first profile ^^ *thumbs up on quotes*
my suggestion is that you don't make everything so spaced out.... :P

@LovePink18 wow... so colourful~ @,@ your doing good as a beginner..
you encountered the same problem as me when just starting to use photoshop!! the problem being that we overuse the 'glow effect' cause its so awesome *w*
my only suggestion is calm it with the glows, stroke and font.

@DesolateOne That's a darn good for a first profile! my 5th attempt in making a profile doesn't even match your first @..@
My suggestion is to make fonts smaller and the font of your personal information doesnt match the other fonts and mood of profile.. no?... and thats all D:
May 6, 2011 6:21 PM

Feb 2009
Wiibii said:

@LovePink18 wow... so colourful~ @,@ your doing good as a beginner..
you encountered the same problem as me when just starting to use photoshop!! the problem being that we overuse the 'glow effect' cause its so awesome *w*
my only suggestion is calm it with the glows, stroke and font.

Thankyouu for the advice! I'll keep that in mind next time im gonna be doing a new one ^-^ and yes, ur right bout the glow thingy, i tend to get carried away using it ^^" haha! xD

Thankss again!~

May 7, 2011 10:28 PM
May 10, 2011 1:42 AM
Jan 2010
^ finally a new profile from you<3
so pretty and clean yet contains so much information. i love the colors! oh and thanks for advertising those artists, new ppl to stalk, yay :D
May 10, 2011 9:33 PM

Mar 2009
^ Aww, I'm really glad you like it! ;w;
I see you have a new profile as well ♥ I actually think this is your best so far, or at least it's my favorite one anyway. I think the fonts fit except maybe that font for "playlist" "favorites" and such because the letters are different sizes even though the font itself is rather... square, makes me think they ought to be lining up better. &nice choice of pictures! :D
May 11, 2011 4:59 PM
Jan 2010
Oh, thank you~~ I like this one the most too :3 Yea, you are right about the font, I was meaning to change that , Im just too lazy now x_x
May 12, 2011 11:04 AM
Jul 2010
Updated my profile, made it really simple, since I just made it to fill space in "about me" section, I don't like it empty.
May 12, 2011 7:51 PM

Jun 2009
I have updated my profile.
It has been a long time. I have forgotten how hard it is to make one.
Comments?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 13, 2011 11:33 PM

Aug 2009
New profile ^^
invisible signature \m/
Pages (95) « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 70 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
8 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Today, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.